Sign in to follow this  
Dragan187

Giants Offense a must start this week vs. New Orleans

Eli

Jennings

Shepherd

Cruz

Beckham (obviously)

If u got a bubble player as ur 2nd RB or third wideout, I would plug any of these boys in this week and roll. Do u agree????

And theyre at home? Child please.

I'm rolling shepard and jennings for a 2nd straight week. Generally liked what I saw from both. They even pulled vareen on a vareen drive and put jennings in when they got first and goal once. Shepard's td catch was impressive as well.

• Like 1

Vs Saints Defence no question.

But beware of V Cruz taking targets away from Shepherd.

I think Cruz is the worst thing that could happen for Shepherd owners.

I would play any of them I could this week. I'm playing Eli from my QB platoon.

Last season this game was the biggest shoot out of the year.

850 yards, 13 TDs between the 2 QBs

I'm playing anyone involved in this game.

That's right polecat that was a wild scoring game.

I doubt we see another 72-69 because the Giants D has been considerably improved. The Giants prefer to win 24-23 games.

I've got Darkwa and Cadet locked and loaded

You are being funny, right? Cadet will probably do well, but Darkwa probably won't even see the field unless Jennings gets hurt.

Why do people post their teams in their signature? You guys really think...

A: People care?

B: People even read it?

and to reply to the thread I am debating starting Shepard with OBJ or Sharpe with OBJ.

I hate to start two players from the same team though

I think we do it when we reference our teams, people can view the entire team below without having to be told who we own.

In one of my leagues I have Brees and Manning - not sure which to roll with. :dunno:

• Like 1

I've got Eli and Shepherd. Should I bench E Sanders and put In Shepherd in the flex spot.

This is the week to start Sanders.

Vs the Colts secondary , and with D Thomas banged up.

This is the week to start Sanders.

Vs the Colts secondary , and with D Thomas banged up.

Can't the same be said for Shepherd. Saints week is THE week. And didn't they just lose their top corner?

I don't trust Seimien. Really tough call. My other two starting WRs are AJ and Decker. Could I bench Decker and start Shep and Sanders? Ugh. This is a tough call.

In one of my leagues I have Brees and Manning - not sure which to roll with. :dunno:

Ouch. You just can't bench Brees. Ever. That D is so bad Brees has to put up 40 each week. It's gold.

That is a tough call. I am starting Eli but I don't have the Brees option. I would lean Brees. You know all of their scores will be passing. Brees runs the offense. The Giants were running the ball well last week and might continue to this week.

Start the one who is at home playing against one of the worst defenses of this or almost any era.

Vs Saints Defence no question.

But beware of V Cruz taking targets away from Shepherd.

I think Cruz is the worst thing that could happen for Shepherd owners.

I think Shepard and Cruz together is the worst thing for Beckham owners

If you don't read it, why do you care?

And yeah, you care enough to have commented. Move on.

I would play any of them I could this week. I'm playing Eli from my QB platoon.

Last season this game was the biggest shoot out of the year.

850 yards, 13 TDs between the 2 QBs

I'm playing anyone involved in this game.

The TDs passing was an NFL record, breaking an old Saints record from 1968. Really a hell of a thing.

Have a feeling Beckham goes off big this week , I'm thinking Sanders will get a lot of targets vs a poor Colts pass Defence.

And with a hurting Thomas less completion for Sanders then there is for Shepherd with both Beckham and Cruz.

Oh no no I don't .

Hear others say this kind of stuff all the time about Teams Wrs1

It helps Beckham more than hurt .

He will find more holes and I think he will be the number two Wr to Brown.

I am trying to get Jennings in my line up but would have to sit McCoy against the Jets tonight of Demarco Murray vs Detroit. Any thoughts?

I am trying to get Jennings in my line up but would have to sit McCoy against the Jets tonight of Demarco Murray vs Detroit. Any thoughts?

For what its worth, Im a McCoy owner and will be sitting him for Jennings this week.

Screw it. I'm going with Shepherd over Sanders. The Saints are starting two undrafted free agents at corner now. Plus, the Denver QB scares me. He looked bad.

If you don't read it, why do you care?

And yeah, you care enough to have commented. Move on.

I commented cuz I think its stupid that people actually think others care about someone elses team. How many times has someone actually said "Hey man that team you have is awesome" its a good thing you post it. LMAO :lol:

But hey if it makes you happy and your convinced people actually care(NOT) then carry on. I was just asking the question and pointing out nobody gives a shlt.

and for the record I posted that yesterday and it was already answered so maybe its YOU that should move on. We already have

Brees, and Saints WR's all day. Though, don't start Ingram. Big Snacks in the middle for the Giants is no joke. Ingram will have a bad day!! All Gmen are in play obviously!!

I commented cuz I think its stupid that people actually think others care about someone elses team. How many times has someone actually said "Hey man that team you have is awesome" its a good thing you post it. LMAO :lol:

But hey if it makes you happy and your convinced people actually care(NOT) then carry on. I was just asking the question and pointing out nobody gives a shlt.

and for the record I posted that yesterday and it was already answered so maybe its YOU that should move on. We already have

This is a fantasy board. Lineups and discussions have relevance. If people were listing team sigs on a Justin Beiber fan board, you'd have a better point.

This is a fantasy board. Lineups and discussions have relevance. If people were listing team sigs on a Justin Beiber fan board, you'd have a better point.

oh it is? I didnt realize that. Thanks for pointing that out. In all the years I have been here I just have never ever seen a conversation get struck up cuz of someones team in their signature. But I get it...its kinda like standing on the side of the dance floor in elementary school hoping some cute girl comes up to you and asks you to dance. But it never happens...just like they hope someone will notice or even care and say wow man nice team...would you like to talk about how you built that great machine?

Like I said though, if it makes them feel important then so be it. I just like to poke fun at it cuz I can. And I think it is dumb.

you'd have to be pretty thin at WR to start Cruz this week.

I agree

oh it is? I didnt realize that. Thanks for pointing that out. In all the years I have been here I just have never ever seen a conversation get struck up cuz of someones team in their signature. But I get it...its kinda like standing on the side of the dance floor in elementary school hoping some cute girl comes up to you and asks you to dance. But it never happens...just like they hope someone will notice or even care and say wow man nice team...would you like to talk about how you built that great machine?

Like I said though, if it makes them feel important then so be it. I just like to poke fun at it cuz I can. And I think it is dumb.

I find it helpful to see their lineups. It gives me insight into whether they are being authentic in their opinion or just giving a hopeful response.

I find it helpful to see their lineups. It gives me insight into whether they are being authentic in their opinion or just giving a hopeful response.

You're not supposed to bring logic into a pissing match. :P

• Like 1

hmm so your saying by the quality of their lineup you can gauge whether their opinion is worthy? I guess thats a different way of looking at it. I only value a few posters here and it is only from interacting with them for a few seasons.