Sign in to follow this  
bjsteel

Adrian Peterson torn meniscus - Out 3-4 months

I drafted him in two leagues, and wasn't able to back him up with McKinnon! UGH

AP is done, should have never drafted him...Of course, I didn't plan on drafting him, but he dropped to the end of the 2nd round and couldn't resist. lol

I am calling it here.

ADP, who is a first-round HOFer, is done.

Bradford, given he's just barely had time to learn anything - looks really good.

• Like 1

I often wonder how some of you that run to the bored the millisecond someone gets hurt...how you post while jerking off about posting about an injury....

"Ohhh..mm...Fock yeah AP got hurt (fap fap fap) I'm gonna run post it as soon as I can...ahhh..(fap fap fap)

Jesus.

The best thing about AP going down for good is, I can start CJ Anderson, Blount or Crowell without worrying about getting a measly 4pts!

• Like 1

I often wonder how some of you that run to the bored the millisecond someone gets hurt...how you post while jerking off about posting about an injury....

"Ohhh..mm...Fock yeah AP got hurt (fap fap fap) I'm gonna run post it as soon as I can...ahhh..(fap fap fap)

Jesus.

ADP owner?

• Like 1

Jesus.

Mmmmm, well, I was already on the site and posting, when the injury happened...you have a problem with that? What's pretty funny is, you were probably about to post but saw I beat you, and you definitely were the first to read my post. What an A-Hole! lol

• Like 1

Mmmmm, well, I was already on the site and posting, when the injury happened...you have a problem with that? What's pretty funny is, you were probably about to post but saw I beat you, and you definitely were the first to read my post. What an A-Hole! lol

Yeah I don't run post injuries.....but thanks for letting us know you didn't have the backup. We were wondering.

Nope...non ADP owner. What kind of dogcrap league lets him get to the end of round 2? Jesus

You could post (1st) after your injury post that will sure to piss them off :thumbsup:

Yeah I don't run post injuries.....but thanks for letting us know you didn't have the backup. We were wondering.

Nope...non ADP owner. What kind of dogcrap league lets him get to the end of round 2? Jesus

I've seen you around here, but didn't realize you were this much of an a-hole.

10-teamer, PPR, only need to start one RB, can start WR/TE at the Flex...and it was near the end, I had the 4th pick, so not exactly the end of the 2nd rd. lol WR's went fast and furious.

Half the point of this site is to run post injuries. What's wrong with you?

PS: Breaking news, it's a knee injury. Could be really bad.

Half the point of this site is to run post injuries. What's wrong with you?

PS: Breaking news, it's a knee injury. Could be really bad.

You'll have to excuse cyclone: he's a focking d0uchebag :(

What kind of dogcrap league lets him get to the end of round 2?

End of round seems a little low, but depending on the setup and scoring, I could see it. More and more WRs are going fast and if you're in 2-QB leagues like me, those go fast too.

Yeah, couldn't recall, thanks for the heads up, will ignore from now on.

Hah..pot meet kettle.

Fap away. Guy didn't even say what injury....just "he's done"...followed by some shiit about his team like anyone gives a fock

Hah..pot meet kettle.

Fap away. Guy didn't even say what injury....just "he's done"...followed by some shiit about his team like anyone gives a fock

You're way too into this. Vikes fan?

Jesus.

when there are six games on at noon, and im at the game and boom someone big goes down (or even watching on tv) im thinking other ff'ers might want to know what i saw or watched as they maybe aren't able to view all the games

• Like 1

That video was of Al Michaels. He said ankle, not knee. Of course, he only plays a doctor in the booth, but an ankle is better than a knee.

That video was of Al Michaels. He said ankle, not knee. Of course, he only plays a doctor in the booth, but an ankle is better than a knee.

It was not looking good when they were carrying him into the locker room.

My opponent this week had Woodhead and ADP. He's drinking heavily.

Don't worry guys. If I know Adrian Peterson he'll whip himself back into shape in no time!

No wait, I'm thinking of his kid. You guys are screwed.

• Like 2

Don't worry guys. If I know Adrian Peterson he'll whip himself back into shape in no time!

No wait, I'm thinking of his kid. You guys are screwed.

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark!

• Like 1

Ray Rice will get his shot with the vikes

Do you think he can get past the 3 YAC mark in Minny? Cuz for the last 2 years in Balt he sucked

Who gets the bulk of the carries? McKinnon or Asiata?

Asiata looked good two years ago when Peterson was out while McKinnon looked good last year but in limited action.

Who gets the bulk of the carries? McKinnon or Asiata?

Asiata looked good two years ago when Peterson was out while McKinnon looked good last year but in limited action.

I had to read this again to make sure I wasn't misreading something. Asiata looked like the slowest, least athletic rb in the league a few years ago. I bet he does get more carries because he is more of a power back, but it should be the much more versatile Mckinnon. The run game has looked atrocious regardless of who has been running the ball, so I don't know that it really matters.

Im not so sure Ray Rice would be a poor decision with Bradford. Somebody who can catch a few passes and move the chains.Run game probably will be bad any way they go.

Im not so sure Ray Rice would be a poor decision with Bradford. Somebody who can catch a few passes and move the chains.Run game probably will be bad any way they go.

Mckinnon can do that.

Sounds like Peterson will return at some point this season so whoever fills in will be temporary.

Vikings next three are @CAR, NYG, HOU with the BYE coming in week six. Not sure I love any Viking back during that period.

From Rotoworld:

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer did not sound terribly concerned about Adrian Peterson's knee in the post-game press conference.

"He might miss a week. I don't know if he will or not," Zimmer said. "Whatever it was has calmed down now, so we'll see." Peterson reportedly has some ligament damage, but it sounds like he is dealing with just a sprain. Considering how bad the injury looked when he was hobbling into the locker room, a sprain might be the best possible outcome. He still could miss a few games, but it looks more and more like Peterson will be back this year.

Source: ESPN Sep 19 - 8:05 AM

We'll get more info in the next day or two but right now doesn't sound as bad as it looked. Just guessing, but I doubt Peterson returns before the bye (week 6).

It's been about 10 hours or so since the injury. I checked the FFToday Handbook - according the guidelines, enuff time has passed and you are now allowed to post about AP's injury... :D

Where do you get off posting breaking news about football to this site? Do you think people here want to know about injuries and stuff?!1!!1!111!!!1!eleven

• Like 1

It's been about 10 hours or so since the injury. I checked the FFToday Handbook - according the guidelines, enuff time has passed and you are now allowed to post about AP's injury... :D

:first:

Good time for Vikes to try out Karlos Williams

Torn maniscus...4-6 weeks?