Sign in to follow this  
TD Ryan2

NFL TV Ratings Down Sharply

Papa Johns is focking disgusting...and it sure as sh!t isn't pizza. The fewer people eating that slop the better

Can't be worse than Dominos can it? I haven't had Papa since college

Papa Johns sure seems to think the protests are having an impact:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21250448/nfl-sponsor-papa-john-not-happy-anthem-protests

That is by far the absolute dumbest excuse I have ever heard for someone's product seeing less sales. Absolutely ever. What a crock.

This is Jerry Jones's doing. 100%--to try and keep Goodell out.

1. Papa John's pizza is freaking disgusting. I can't believe people eat that shiit, give me a Red Barron's frozen pizza over PJ's any day.

2. NFL Anthem protest hurting PJ's sales - boo focking hoo. :rolleyes:

PJs hitched their wagon to the wheels of an enterprise that was full of women beaters, drug abusers, malcontents - you name it. They didn't mind cashing in on that brand then, but now - now the NFL should have done something to handle the protest issue - bcoz it's hurting our sales. :cry:

• Like 1

1. Papa John's pizza is freaking disgusting. I can't believe people eat that shiit, give me a Red Barron's frozen pizza over PJ's any day.

PJs hitched their wagon to the wheels of an enterprise that was full of women beaters, drug abusers, malcontents - you name it. They didn't mind cashing in on that brand, but now - now the NFL should have done something to handle the protest issue - bcoz it's hurting our sales. :cry:

Don't forget they hitched their wagon to Peyton Tea Bagger Manning

Manning is still in about 20 different commercials every time I watch football or Sports in general. He is widely loved and the fact that he is still pursued so much for advertising shows that no one believes that blonde bimbo's lies

Manning is still in about 20 different commercials every time I watch football or Sports in general. He is widely loved and the fact that he is still pursued so much for advertising shows that no one believes that blonde bimbo's lies

That 'blonde bimbo' reminds me of your daughter. :(

• Like 1

That is by far the absolute dumbest excuse I have ever heard for someone's product seeing less sales. Absolutely ever. What a crock.

This is Jerry Jones's doing. 100%--to try and keep Goodell out.

Could be. Or PJs could be the canary in a coalmine. It's pretty obvious that the NFL is suffering on more than a couple of fronts. Think of what David Stern handled in the NBA and Goodell can't handle players taking a knee.

Could be. Or PJs could be the canary in a coalmine. It's pretty obvious that the NFL is suffering on more than a couple of fronts. Think of what David Stern handled in the NBA and Goodell can't handle players taking a knee.

Man I just can't say it enough..for the last time

The NFL is suffering for a 1000 reasons...and #925 is the stupid kneeling and protests. WHY CAN NO ONE UNDERSTAND THIS???

The product sucks---sucks sucks sucks...If it was good, if it was compelling..the dummy "protesters" would be watching and not telling anyone they are.

Americans have no staying power with their silly little protests--this is way too big. If it's shiny, it will take their attention.

PJs hitched their wagon to the wheels of an enterprise that was full of women beaters, drug abusers, malcontents - you name it. They didn't mind cashing in on that brand then, but now - now the NFL should have done something to handle the protest issue - bcoz it's hurting our sales. :cry:

That's the money bubba, when the money starts complaining about the issue, from an owner and leadership standpoint, you have major problems guy, major.

HTH

If it wasn't for Fantasy Football, I would have probably stopped watching 15 years ago. I would watch playoffs and keep an eye on it through Sports Center, but I certainly wouldn't be keeping Sundays open for eight hours or more of football viewing. That is strictly a byproduct of fantasy football. I think in the last couple of years I've heard a lot more people saying they aren't doing fantasy football anymore. Some are just burnt out after 15-20 years of it I guess. And the day I get burnt out on fantasy is the day that I won't be watching anymore either.

If it wasn't for Fantasy Football, I would have probably stopped watching 15 years ago. I would watch playoffs and keep an eye on it through Sports Center, but I certainly wouldn't be keeping Sundays open for eight hours or more of football viewing. That is strictly a byproduct of fantasy football. I think in the last couple of years I've heard a lot more people saying they aren't doing fantasy football anymore. Some are just burnt out after 15-20 years of it I guess. And the day I get burnt out on fantasy is the day that I won't be watching anymore either.

:thumbsup:

That's the money bubba, when the money starts complaining about the issue, from an owner and leadership standpoint, you have major problems guy, major.

HTH

PJs is hardly the money cog in the NFL empire......... When the tv networks start crying, wake me up.

HTH

Man I just can't say it enough..for the last time

The NFL is suffering for a 1000 reasons...and #925 is the stupid kneeling and protests. WHY CAN NO ONE UNDERSTAND THIS???

You should stop reading this thread out as a protest.

PJs is hardly the money cog in the NFL empire......... When the tv networks start crying, wake me up.

HTH

Not sure if you aren't paying attention or being sarcastic...

http://www.sportingnews.com/other-sports/news/espn-layoffs-latest-news-rumors-firings-mike-greenberg-golic-scott-van-pelt-svp-jemele-hill/1js74yxvu7l0wz8g26kdwl7nd

HTH

You should stop reading this thread out as a protest.

Nah..Im not as easily triggered as most here. Just stating facts.

ESPN hit the iceberg years ago....... Their market share has slowly been eaten up by Fox and other networks.. Not that the NFL doesn't have problems, but the loss of them and PJs is hardly a reason to panic.

HTH

Just heard a guy on the radio say Papa John's pizza tastes like long distance bus travel feels.

Said it was like biting into oil flavored bubble gum.

ESPN hit the iceberg years ago....... Their market share has slowly been eaten up by Fox and other networks.. Not that the NFL doesn't have problems, but the loss of them and PJs is hardly a reason to panic.

HTH

Cool, I guess we can just act like there really isn't an issue and move on.

Cool, I guess we can just act like there really isn't an issue and move on.

I don't think it's a story.

But I do think it's funny as hell - that a company that rode the coattails of an empire made up of drug abusers, women beaters, deadbeats and thugs is all of the sudden crying bcoz some protests are sinking their sales.... Papa John's make a shiit product - they need the NFL more than the NFL needs them.

these idiots want you to believe it's because the league didn't know how to keep their negros in line

why is everything race to you ?

Doing soccer celebrations wont help. Basketball is next...

Hockey will be number one

Good thing Don came around to convince seemingly everyone to start protesting. Heckuva job. :doh:

Don came along and now nobody knows what the fawk they are protesting. Very amusing strategy.

I have two. And neither are blonde. Or 40. But other than that, you're spot on.

So they really are bimbos reminiscent of the teabag lady. :sadbanana:

Don came along and now nobody knows what the fawk they are protesting. Very amusing strategy.

Im pretty sure theyre protesting now as a giant FU to the Queef in Chief.

NFL game telecasts averaged 14.772 million viewers during the first eight weeks of the season, according to Nielsen data obtained by Sporting News. That figure is down 5 percent from 15.549 million viewers during the first half of the 2016 season and off 18.7 percent from 18.167 million viewers for the same period in 2015

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-cbs-nbc-fox-espn-sponsors-anthem-protests-kaepernick-goodell-papa-johns-schnatter-mnf-tnf-snf/1ev0o829z5cen1qna0rgai7fuw

NFL game telecasts averaged 14.772 million viewers during the first eight weeks of the season, according to Nielsen data obtained by Sporting News. That figure is down 5 percent from 15.549 million viewers during the first half of the 2016 season and off 18.7 percent from 18.167 million viewers for the same period in 2015

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-cbs-nbc-fox-espn-sponsors-anthem-protests-kaepernick-goodell-papa-johns-schnatter-mnf-tnf-snf/1ev0o829z5cen1qna0rgai7fuw

It was also the lowest rated game seven of a World Series. Is that because of players kneeling too?

18% is huge. The NFL is shitting themselves right now. How about a decent highlight show on their network? I can't watch the minstrel show they have going on.

It was also the lowest rated game seven of a World Series. Is that because of players kneeling too?

There are no lies you don't mind pulling out of your ass, is there?

wow you are a fraud.

• Like 1

Where did I say it was because of kneeling? You really have a problem Buddy! The thread is about NFL attendance. HTH

#orangemeathead

There are no lies you don't mind pulling out of your ass, is there?

wow you are a fraud.

You would think this sort of a$$ beating would make him go away..

Dude who lies about being a Vietnam Vet lectures other people on standing for the anthem.

Wow. :mellow:

You would think this sort of a$$ beating would make him go away..

Be careful what you say. You'll make Edjr go away. It was the lowest rated game seven since at least 1984. And probably much longer than that. I don't have figures any earlier.

It will be interesting to see the networks renegotiate terms because advertisers are demanding better prices.

That's the long term hit the NFL is concerned about.

Wrong again. You should take a week off and regroup. You're getting drug around like a rag doll.

2017- 15.8 mil

2016- 21.8 mil

2014- 23.5 mil

2011- 25.4 mil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Series_television_ratings

now you're making stuff up that doesn't exist :lol:

using the rating 15.8 for 2017 and the total viewers for the other years.

https://s1.postimg.org/7rmxgeyx27/Capture.jpg

WHAT A FOCKING LYING FRAUD

Year
Game 7
2017 (28.240 M
2016 (40.045 M
2015 no game
2014 (23.517 M
2013 No Game
2012 no game
2011 (25.403 M

TV ratings are dropping across the board. Compare them to 40 years ago, then 20, then 10. It's a fact. Can the NFL, or any media outlet afford to lose viewers for stupid reasons? Nope.