Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Carrier to keep 1000 jobs in Indiana

Why would you laugh at something you have no clue how to do and would fail at if there was any degree of difficulty to the pick? :dunno:

because I do, I've rigged things far more complicated than pipes, like multi million dollar biotech skids, that even have pipes on em ? :dunno:

Besides don't you union guys have a "rigging" union too ? You took Der jobs! :mad:

because I do, I've rigged things far more complicated than pipes, like multi million dollar biotech skids, that even have pipes on em ? :dunno:

Besides don't you union guys have a "rigging" union too ? You took Der jobs! :mad:

No. And skids usually have lifting points and are fairly semetrical. If you have to brag about lifting a skid... well that what non pipefitter/boiler makers do. They make one pick that has 4 lifting lugs on it and then they thing they are awesome because it's heavy.

Did you ever notice that when Palin uses terms like this, it's pretty obvious she's

like a five year old who learned a new word / term for the first time.

Yes, like half the nut jobs around here?

They'll be back. NAFTA as written is going down

But he just tweeted he saved us millions of jobs.

Just arrived in Italy for the G7. Trip has been very successful. We made and saved the USA many billions of dollars and millions of jobs.

Is this like how when women go shopping and come home with 20 bags claiming they saved a ton of money?

But he just tweeted he saved us millions of jobs.

Is this like how when women go shopping and come home with 20 bags claiming they saved a ton of money?

I'd say it's more like Enron and Skilling's tricked up Mark-to-Market accounting scheme.

Enron booked future earnings based on projections - counted it as income wins. Until the Piper showed up that is, then it went bust.. Trump does the same thing, cept with jobs.

Man, I gotta tell ya, that is hilarious isn't it?

Politics turns people into such focking trolls. Good for you guy, good for you.

Why don't you go back and read the skepticism people had about any of Trump's touting accomplishments before any of them came to fruition?

It was BS from the jump. Those of us that don't believe anything he says knew it.

I do find it hilarious. People bought it hook, line, and sinker. So much mulligan winning

Man, I gotta tell ya, that is hilarious isn't it?

Politics turns people into such focking trolls. Good for you guy, good for you.

Lol. Wow. Rooting against your own countrymen. Scuzzball.

Just rooting against you and your ilk

Just rooting against you and your ilk

That's fine, I root against the leeches, perverts and their enablers. (Hint hint). But I don't laugh when people lose their jobs.

Lol. Wow. Rooting against your own countrymen. Scuzzball.

It's like rooting for your NBA team to lose games so you get more balls in the lottery. It's how you win titles. Can't have a Russian Agent as President. So I'm fine with this.

But, but he can't do anything about those jobs leaving. Remember that cry from the left? Took him what, 2 weeks?

That's fine, I root against the leeches, perverts and their enablers. (Hint hint). But I don't laugh when people lose their jobs.

Who said I was laughing at them?
See, I can take pages out of Trump's playbook too.
My intentions were all along to laugh at you. You got a little premature with your celebration champ. Looks like those that were willing to wait until this came to fruition were right.

Now make like an adult and apologize to those that were critical all along.

Do it soon or no treat before bed.

:lol:

I was being serious..

:dunno:

A bunch of people in my home state lost their jobs so you guys can win a thread in our little corner of the internet.

Seriously man, good job, awesome night for your fellas.

:thumbsup:

Who said I was laughing at them?

See, I can take pages out of Trump's playbook too.

My intentions were all along to laugh at you. You got a little premature with your celebration champ. Looks like those that were willing to wait until this came to fruition were right.

Now make like an adult and apologize to those that were critical all along.

Do it soon or no treat before bed.

Yeah, I celebrated Americans keeping their jobs. And I should apologize. Not likely.

I was being serious..

A bunch of people in my home state lost their jobs so you guys can win a thread in our little corner of the internet.

No kidding. A twerp like Giraldi couldn't wait to post this news. Big smile on his face I'm sure. Never mind the hard working men and women with families that are out on their ass.

Can't wait to hear the criticism on this one.

How about the company now more than tripled it's tax breaks from Indiana, which Indiana will pay for for staying. So now the citizens of the state are paying the wages of the jobs saved. So I guess we can keep every manufacturing job in America when Trump personally works a deal with each while the citizens of the country subsidize all of their employees.

You need to look deeper than just the headline

I was being serious..

Get off your high horse.

People, like FBN for example above, gave legitimate criticism of this from the get-go. The risk of giving this company tax breaks so they could sh!t on the American people.

Where have we all heard that before?

The "winning" crew fell on deaf ears to any and all criticism that this might not in fact save jobs and it might not be all it was cracked up to be. Now, all those that preached skepticism are damned if they do damned if they don't. It's all there in the first bazillion pages of this thread.

If you have anyone to be mad at, be mad at Carrier for the time being. And if Trump doesn't go on a rant against the company, well, I'd certainly hope that you would lambast him as well, because if it doesn't, prepare for more people to take advantage of him in similar fashion.

No kidding. A twerp like Giraldi couldn't wait to post this news. Big smile on his face I'm sure. Never mind the hard working men and women with families that are out on their ass.

You're damn right I couldn't wait to post this.

Giraldi must have nutted all over himself after the shooting last week. Sick loser.

Giraldi must have nutted all over himself after the shooting last week. Sick loser.

u mad?

Get off your high horse.

People, like FBN for example above, gave legitimate criticism of this from the get-go. The risk of giving this company tax breaks so they could sh!t on the American people.

Where have we all heard that before?

The "winning" crew fell on deaf ears to any and all criticism that this might not in fact save jobs and it might not be all it was cracked up to be. Now, all those that preached skepticism are damned if they do damned if they don't. It's all there in the first bazillion pages of this thread.

If you have anyone to be mad at, be mad at Carrier for the time being. And if Trump doesn't go on a rant against the company, well, I'd certainly hope that you would lambast him as well, because if it doesn't, prepare for more people to take advantage of him in similar fashion.

That's the best you got on me? You're reaching fella.

Good job tonight though, big win.

u mad?

Sad that 600 people lost their jobs tonight. Mad at Trump and many, many others. But it's probably too complex for you. so go ahead and blame Trump.

Sad that 600 people lost their jobs tonight. Mad at Trump and many, many others. But it's probably too complex for you. so go ahead and blame Trump.

don't be such a poor loser, pussie

don't be such a poor loser, pussie

Yo know, I think you're a tool of massive proportions, but I wouldn't bust on your even you if you lost your job because a Mexican is willing to work for beans and some CEO wants to get richer than he already is. It's killing our country.

I was being serious..

Thank you. I appreciate it. It was a tough battle, but we got it done. We had to watch Trump lie about saving all those jobs. We had to listen to Fandady brag that Obama could never have gotten this done....We surivived the Maga chants... We overcame your taunts of "Can't wait to hear the criticism of this one" directed at anyone skeptical of this Trump victory...we survived HT arguing that Trump gets things like this done with threats, whereas inneffective Obama kept trying to reason with people, then he bragged Trump got it done because he doesn't golf as much as Obama.....we overcome the baking kid yelling "Tilt!"....we persevered when you sarcastically thanked Liberals for teaching you that this was a bad deal....and in the end, we emerged victorious. In a perfect world, the Russian Agent wouldn't have turned these 1000 jobs into a win/loss on a message board, but he did and he lost in the end. It's a great day for anyone that loves America.

I was being serious..

I'm pretty sure this bored had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Those jobs were already lost. Carrier announced it long ago.

We are discussing trump lying, again, and failing.

Yeah. Sucks bad for those men and women and their families. It's too damn bad our government cares more about shareholders and ceos than line workers. Both parties. Always do.

I'm pretty sure this bored had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Those jobs were already lost. Carrier announced it long ago.

We are discussing trump lying, again, and failing.

Yeah. Sucks bad for those men and women and their families. It's too damn bad our government cares more about shareholders and ceos than line workers. Both parties. Always do.

Or this. This is what my last post should have said.

Yo know, I think you're a tool of massive proportions, but I wouldn't bust on your even you if you lost your job because a Mexican is willing to work for beans and some CEO wants to get richer than he already is. It's killing our country.

first off, if I lost my job, you'd put it on your spreadsheet and use it to try to insult me for the next ten years. As you would anyone here who doesn't suck trumps cack like you do. Trump ran on the whole premise of saving jobs. And carrier was one of the companies he used as an example period it backfired and now Americans have lost their jobs. Where's his tweet about this? No one's happy that Americans are losing jobs. But we are happy that this enormous ass hole is failing every step that he takes.

first off, if I lost my job, you'd put it on your spreadsheet and use it to try to insult me for the next ten years. As you would anyone here who doesn't suck trumps cack like you do. Trump ran on the whole premise of saving jobs. And carrier was one of the companies he used as an example period it backfired and now Americans have lost their jobs. Where's his tweet about this? No one's happy that Americans are losing jobs. But we are happy that this enormous ass hole is failing every step that he takes.

Maybe a soldier got killed today. That would be the perfect ending to your day.

Although in the interest of fairness.

To the extent that trump actually tried to save those jobs, and it wasn't just political theatre, good on him.

I doubt that there was much more than theatre, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Now find a solution to outsourcing on a macro level. Your the potus, not a local union rep.

Everything we debate about here has real life consequences.

The House passes a bill that will cost 26m people health insurance, and we argue about whether their access to a decent life is worth sacrificing so other people can pay $26 less per month....

Trump is a Con Man Russian Agent that doesn't make deals very well. Indiana and those 1,000 people fell victim to a swindle.

My weak spot is people. I feel horrible for them. I feel badly for those conned by Trump here. But having to find a new job doesn't rank as highly for me on the heart break scale as say a family having their son tortured until he became a vegetable because he swiped a poster. Yet last night when I said we should be more sensitive and maybe stop implying that the kid kinda got what he deserved, I was told we have to shine a light on how dumb the kid was in order to teach other kids.

Well we have to shine a light on those conned by the Soviet Con Man in an effort to score political points, only to be left holding the bag. How else will people learn?

What a Clown, fell for some BS Internet story. Nice job jackass. The 600 jobs were always leaving, never part of the deal Trump and Pence made in December.