Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's funny how people have a lot to say until they know that they'll go to jail if they lie. Suddenly they get very shy

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Obama, McCabe, Strzok, Ohrs, Glenn Simpson, etc.........more Dems avoiding talking under oath than attending Biden rallies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Obama, McCabe, Strzok, Ohrs, Glenn Simpson, etc.........more Dems avoiding talking under oath than attending Biden rallies.

Hmmm, I seem to recall Hillary being grilled by Gowdy for hours.  What a magical time in our country.  When our leaders weren't criminals who knew they would be arrested for perjury in the first 30 seconds of an interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hmmm, I seem to recall Hillary being grilled by Gowdy for hours.  What a magical time in our country.  When our leaders weren't criminals who knew they would be arrested for perjury in the first 30 seconds of an interview.

Gowdy left Congress for a reason. He was corrupt or compromised. Can Congress arrest people? Nope. The DOJ covered for her and Obama admin time and time again.

Her criminality isn't up for debate hence why she's finally being investigated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Gowdy left Congress for a reason. He was corrupt or compromised. Can Congress arrest people? Nope. The DOJ covered for her and Obama admin time and time again.

Her criminality isn't up for debate hence why she's finally being investigated. 

Awesome. And like I said a hundred times, if they find she's guilty of a crime, I hope she's in the jail cell next to Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×