Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's funny how people have a lot to say until they know that they'll go to jail if they lie. Suddenly they get very shy

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Obama, McCabe, Strzok, Ohrs, Glenn Simpson, etc.........more Dems avoiding talking under oath than attending Biden rallies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Obama, McCabe, Strzok, Ohrs, Glenn Simpson, etc.........more Dems avoiding talking under oath than attending Biden rallies.

Hmmm, I seem to recall Hillary being grilled by Gowdy for hours.  What a magical time in our country.  When our leaders weren't criminals who knew they would be arrested for perjury in the first 30 seconds of an interview.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hmmm, I seem to recall Hillary being grilled by Gowdy for hours.  What a magical time in our country.  When our leaders weren't criminals who knew they would be arrested for perjury in the first 30 seconds of an interview.

Gowdy left Congress for a reason. He was corrupt or compromised. Can Congress arrest people? Nope. The DOJ covered for her and Obama admin time and time again.

Her criminality isn't up for debate hence why she's finally being investigated. 

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Gowdy left Congress for a reason. He was corrupt or compromised. Can Congress arrest people? Nope. The DOJ covered for her and Obama admin time and time again.

Her criminality isn't up for debate hence why she's finally being investigated. 

Awesome. And like I said a hundred times, if they find she's guilty of a crime, I hope she's in the jail cell next to Trump