Strike

Winning! MAGA!

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

I think what liberals are saying is that the president shouldn't be calling for boycotts of American companies that employ thousands and thousands of people. I tend to agree with that.

But it's a stupid policy that liberals would be crying there ever loving eyes out if the roles were reversed.

They don't have a monopoly on tires so no business lost or impact on the economy. Still need tires regardless. Finances will just move laterally along with workers.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

They don't have a monopoly on tires so no business lost or impact on the economy. Still need tires regardless. Finances will just move laterally along with workers.

Oh yes I don't think anything's actually going to be affected. To be honest I don't even expect this to be a story much longer then Biden start speaking tonight. Just not the best look in my opinion to try to boycott American jobs from the American president.

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Oh yes I don't think anything's actually going to be affected. To be honest I don't even expect this to be a story much longer then Biden start speaking tonight. Just not the best look in my opinion to try to boycott American jobs from the American president.

This is what I've been saying the whole time.  I would think everyone would agree with that.

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

GY isnt restricting any 1A.  You can wear or say whatever you want. Once. Theyre just saying you will be fired/disciplined for it.  But, its BS theyre gonna allow SJW bullshat.

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Not when they are at work. Kneel for the flag in the military and see what happens.

IF GY says "Black Lives Matter" is fine, but "Blue Lives Matter" isn't, then I think that's a violation of 1A because you're metering what speech is permitted.

I honestly don't get why any company gets involved in politics on this level. Me, I want to make as much money as possible. I would find something everyone supports and do that. From a business standpoint it's retarded to be associated with anything that triggers people.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

you're metering what speech is permitted.

I certainly dont agree with GY, but I dont think this is a 1A issue.  Doesn't your employer meter your speech to some degree?  

12 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I think what liberals are saying is that the president shouldn't be calling for boycotts of American companies that employ thousands and thousands of people. I tend to agree with that.

But it's a stupid policy that liberals would be crying there ever loving eyes out if the roles were reversed.

No, what Liberals are saying is that they don't want a Republican calling for boycotts of American companies that agree with Liberals.  Remember, they had NO PROBLEM calling out businesses who supported Republican's, and suggested people to boycott them.

Simply, should he have brought the topic up?  Yes.  Should he have suggested a boycott?  Meh, probably not.  Am I going to be upset that he did?  Not in the least, because it pisses off Liberals.

• Like 1

It’s ok to call for a boycott of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and every other right wing media, the little there is. Americans don’t work there? Go away with the nonsense. Liberals using American workers as shields , once again. The same crew, along with corporate republicans,  that wants to outsource jobs or import foreigners to displace American workers. We’re onto how the left uses people at this point. They have been using Black people forever. Literally. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I certainly dont agree with GY, but I dont think this is a 1A issue.  Doesn't your employer meter your speech to some degree?  

Maybe.  Never tested it.  But I think if a company says our employees are only publicly allowed to support one side of an issue then I think that is metering speech.

Again....the point is the PRESIDENT shouldn't be the one calling for boycotts of american companies. 

I'm not a boycott person  and I agree its stupid for Goodyear..its just who delivered the message.

20 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

They attacked him first

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Again....the point is the PRESIDENT shouldn't be the one calling for boycotts of american companies. 

I'm not a boycott person  and I agree its stupid for Goodyear..its just who delivered the message.

I don't see a difference between a President and a congress person.  They're all elected officials in charge of our country.  If Liberals were ok with their politicians doing it, I'm ok with Trump doing it... if it pisses off Liberals.  Anything that pisses them off is fine with me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Disagree. Someone has to fight back against this nonsense. It’s killing us. In a better world I would agree with you.  But we aren’t there, we are at war. The culture war is real. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disagree. Someone has to fight back against this nonsense. It’s killing us. In a better world I would agree with you.  But we aren’t there, we are at war. The culture war is real. 

100%

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

if a company says our employees are only publicly allowed to support one side of an issue then I think that is metering speech.

If they are only restricting what the employees are wearing on the clock, I dont think theres a 1A legal issue with it.  Although 1A allows speech without criminal action, your 1A does not protect you from rules of your employer.

Just now, Fireballer said:

If they are only restricting what the employees are wearing on the clock, I dont think theres a 1A legal issue with it.  Although 1A allows speech without criminal action, your 1A does not protect you from rules of your employer.

And the employer isn’t protected from the consumer. Nobody saw what happened to Gillette? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fair enough.  But I will stick to my overall point which is:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the employer isn’t protected from the consumer. Nobody saw what happened to Gillette? 

Let the employees and consumers handle that.  The President should stay out of it.  I know that he can do it but doesn't mean he should.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Let the employees and consumers handle that.  The President should stay out of it.  I know that he can do it but doesn't mean he should.

I wish he would do it more. He’s got the bully pulpit. This crap needs to stop. It’s only dividing us even more. Ever been to one of these inherent racism seminars at work? I have. It didn’t help anyone. Even my black co-workers thought it was BS. They gave us a pretty nice lunch and overtime though. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

But the left controls like 87% of all media. The right doesn't have many advocates. If Trump or Fox doesn't cover it the stories get buried.

What’s the old saying? “Republicans buy sneakers too”. Jordan is attributed with that quote. Oh yeah, Nike is losing a ton of money as well. Go woke, go broke. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry, last guy started getting into stuff he shouldn't when he started demonizing the police his first few weeks in office and continued disgustingly till the end, ....ramping up his destrcutivd vile rhetoric as he went along. 

Same with his disgustingly irresponsible insertion into the Trayvon Martin fiasco... Fanning the violent flames...

Look at our streets now, all on him. Where were you and your constant crybabying then ? 

You didn't care about that, we don't care if you fake care about this petty nonsense. Go fock yourself, hack.  

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Sorry, last guy started getting into stuff he shouldn't when he started demonizing the police his first few weeks in office and continued disgustingly till the end, ....ramping up his destrcutivd vile rhetoric as he went along. 

Same with his disgustingly irresponsible insertion into the Trayvon Martin fiasco... Fanning the violent flames...

Look at our streets now, all on him. Where were you and your constant crybabying then ? 

You didn't care about that, we don't care if you fake care about this petty nonsense. Go fock yourself, hack.  

🤣  Take a good look at yourself.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

🤣  Take a good look at yourself.

So you're response is, the left can do it and it's ok, but if the right does it, they're crybabies?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So you're response is, the left can do it and it's ok, but if the right does it, they're crybabies?

Nope, not at all.  I haven't talked about the left at all.  Haven't defended them.

Nope, not at all.  I haven't talked about the left at all.  Haven't defended them.

In this thread or ever?

Have you spoken out against them?

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nailed ya bud. Sucks, huh. 

You're so sad.  Why do you feel the need for reaffirmation so badly?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

In this thread or ever?

Specifically this thread.  I'm sure I've done it in the past but generally I don't agree with a lot of what the left does either.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Have you spoken out against them?

Never really felt the need to on here, you guys have it all covered.  I will make a few comments on things I agree with on here though.

Me speaking out against them on here would me like me speaking out about Trump on FBG.  It's not repeating more of the same crap.  Someone needs to come in with a different opinion occasionally.

Never really felt the need to on here, you guys have it all covered.  I will make a few comments on things I agree with on here though.

I figured.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Specifically this thread.  I'm sure I've done it in the past but generally I don't agree with a lot of what the left does either.

Fair enough.  I think you and I have a different opinion on what you've posted in the past though, but that's ok.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're so sad.  Why do you feel the need for reaffirmation so badly?

Yep killed ya

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Agreed, but an American company shouldn’t “boycott” the American President (MAGA and Trump are interchangeable). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

American jobs, no.  American Companies?  They should not be playing politics at all.   Goodyear got woke and stepped in it.  I like a President who calls BS where there is BS.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm all for it. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. The more the right stay quiet, the more the left are destroying. Trump is the perfect president at this time on history.