Strike

Winning! MAGA!

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sweet.  How about last week?

The media's irresponsible omg pancic hoax led to some selling off, but team trump b!tch slapped them and things have seemed to calm down. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh for God's sake. You threw out a percentage. I gave you actual percentages. They made Trump look bad so you resorted to this?  LOLOL  That reminds me of 8 years of saying Obama's unemployment levels weren't accurate as they fell from 10 % to 4.7%.  And they suddenly became accurate again when they dropped another measly 1% in three years under Trump.    🤣

5 pct of 10k isn’t the same as 3 pct from 20k. HTH. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The media's irresponsible omg pancic hoax led to some selling off, but team trump b!tch slapped them and things have seemed to calm down. 

That as the world reacting to Trump's virus 'hoax' statement and realizing that it's getting to a country that doesn't have an adequate leader.  The market reacts to uncertainty. Trump's usual antic of placing his personal advancements over the citizens of the country sent the market into a free fall. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

5 pct of 10k isn’t the same as 3 pct from 20k. HTH. 

Yet another long standing federal statistic that doesn't count anymore because Obama did better than Trump. 🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yet another long standing federal statistic that doesn't count anymore because Obama did better than Trump. 🤣

You still don’t understand it. Sad. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You still don’t understand it. Sad. 

I understand that Trump's best quarter ever would be Obama's fifth best quarter.  Stings, doesn't it? 

Trump promised growth of 4,5, even 6% if he were president.  He hasn't had yearly growth of even 3% yet. What happened?  Are you saying that he didn't understand either?  

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let's hope Trump shuts the f*ck up long enough to get some stability back.  He cost me a fortune last week.

Trump has little control over this, I would not put too much stock in anything he does

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Divided Supreme Court rules illegal immigrants can't be shielded from ID theft prosecution

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/divided-supreme-court-rules-illegal-immigrants-cant-be-shielded-from-id-theft-prosecution

My question is why the fock did they have a free pass to begin with and how was this not a unanimous decision? 

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Divided Supreme Court rules illegal immigrants can't be shielded from ID theft prosecution

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/divided-supreme-court-rules-illegal-immigrants-cant-be-shielded-from-id-theft-prosecution

Good. Why should they be able to break the law with impunity?

9 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

My question is why the fock did they have a free pass to begin with and how was this not a unanimous decision? 

Votes and the people who want them to be able to. 

14 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Good. Why should they be able to break the law with impunity?

Because eliminating the rule of law is "woke" brah, it is super woke.....

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Because eliminating the rule of law is "woke" brah, it is super woke.....

Woke. :rolleyes:

Some illiterate halfwit misuses a word and the left claim it as a rallying cry. What a bunch of morons.  :lol:

15 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Interesting. Libs say the States cannot use a federal form as evidence, and cannot use local forms if those forms were filled using the federal form as a guide.  

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Can any of the board liberals answer why it is okay to allow certain people to break the law?

Racism 

30 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Can any of the board liberals answer why it is okay to allow certain people to break the law?

They aren’t privileged like you. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

They have deemed some laws racist, so they can disregard them. What’s so funny is they are doing time bidding of big business and the banks, who they claim to hate. Useful idiots.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/06/business/economy/jobs-report.html

For the second month in a row, the economy churned out a blockbuster number of jobs, the government reported Friday, an impressive showing in an era of slow-and-steady employment growth.

But with the coronavirus outbreak shaking economic confidence, the solid showing may not be a harbinger of continued strength.

Nonetheless, the monthly report from the Department of Labor was chock-full of encouraging news. Revisions to data from prior months added 85,000 jobs, bringing the monthly average gain in the last three months to 243,000. The jobless rate ticked down, and the labor force participation rate held steady. And the average number of hours Americans worked inched up to 34.3 a week.

“It’s certainly a relief that we had a strong tailwind,” said Diane Swonk, chief economist at Grant Thornton. “Service, leisure and hospitality, these are all very vulnerable. The good news is that these workers had some cushion ahead of time. It helps blunt the blow.”

■ 273,000 jobs were added in February. Analysts had expected a gain of about 165,000, according to MarketWatch.

■ The unemployment rate was 3.5 percent.

■ Average hourly earnings rose by 0.3 percent The year-over-year gain is now 3 percent.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Seems reasonable to stop immigration during a pandemic.  

this is for after as well, no need to have immigration if Americans are going to be looking for work

On 3/6/2020 at 9:46 AM, TimmySmith said:

America is kicking some serious A.  I am sure everyone is totally stoked about it.  :thumbsup:

Update?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is for after as well, no need to have immigration if Americans are going to be looking for work

Not even a month ago you loved legal immigration, TPUSA do a 180?

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not even a month ago you loved legal immigration, TPUSA do a 180?

I never loved legal immigration, I approved it, as a matter of fact, I believe my stance was even, I dont have a problem with legal immigration as long as they are coming here and arent a burden on society, ie skills based immigration

also I dont follow turning point

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Update?

You're probably on your couch, unshaven, unshowered, plenty of food in the house, getting paid not to work, and still complaining about America.  Despite nursing losers like you, I'd say it's doing pretty friggin good under the circumstances.  

I see nothing wrong with the concept legal immigration, but I'd like for there to be some kind of legislation on it.  Meaning, I don't think people should be allowed to come here and be a legal citizen just because the won some lottery and passed some test.  They can be allowed to come here and live, stay, and work, for a period of time... say, 5 years.  If they've been civil, employed, and productive during that time, then they can become naturalized citizens.  Any immigrant who goes on government assistance without a viable reason, should be made to leave.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You're probably on your couch, unshaven, unshowered, plenty of food in the house, getting paid not to work, and still complaining about America.  Despite nursing losers like you, I'd say it's doing pretty friggin good under the circumstances.  

I’m working from home. Just wondering if we’re still kicking ass. No need to get defensive freakshow.

:thumbsup: 

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I never loved legal immigration, I approved it, as a matter of fact, I believe my stance was even, I dont have a problem with legal immigration as long as they are coming here and arent a burden on society, ie skills based immigration

also I dont follow turning point

They're a burden on society. Legal and illegal.

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I disagree, also I am not a racist like you so there is that

No you're just a coward, you have no balls to fight for traditional American culture so you take the position "I'm culturally left but economically right because im a cApItAlISt." (Even though the opposite position is better for everyday people) but if you notice the left is far more likely to attack dissident righties. It's all about comfort really. Even though you notice all the anti-white positions in the media and Dem politicians you would never say anything because you might get called a "racist". One day it'll cost you more to not stand up for yourself.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No you're just a coward, you have no balls to fight for traditional American culture so you take the position "I'm culturally left but economically right because im a cApItAlISt." (Even though the opposite position is better for everyday people) but if you notice the left is far more likely to attack dissident righties. It's all about comfort really. Even though you notice all the anti-white positions in the media and Dem politicians you would never say anything because you might get called a "racist". One day it'll cost you more to not stand up for yourself.

I will stand up for injustice that I see no matter what color of skin, what traditional American culture should I fight for?  I am an atheist and dont think slavery or treating people bad is a good thing

Put a fence up over the entire USA.

• Thanks 1