Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Bye Bye Bannon

Bannon said he would be around for 8-12 months. He did his job and is going to support the president in a different faction.

I understand how this is confusing to you. Successful people keep moving Democrats that have jobs. How few there are tend to stick around

Says the guy who prides himself on not wanting his precious eyes to read another point of view.

Cyclones current people on ignore: NOBODY....ever.

Nobody was a pretty good poster at one time

even if it's with a cat licking your face ?

Oh that's gross.

One thread...Colin Kaepernick is a piece of crap for his protest.

Next thread...but the Nazis had permits.

Trump minion logic.

Anyone stop Kaepernick from protesting? Again, the schools you have attended did a Piss poor job of explaining the bill of rights to you. Send this and other postings to them as proof and demand at least a partial refund. I will testify on your behalf. Along with the rest of the internet.

• Like 3

Anyone stop Kaepernick from protesting? Again, the schools you have attended did a Piss poor job of explaining the bill of rights to you. Send this and other postings to them as proof and demand at least a partial refund. I will testify on your behalf. Along with the rest of the internet.

I started to reply to his post...then trying to rationalize his post almost gave me an aneurysm...so I deleted it.

Well, in fairness, they really cut back on bus length.

I started to reply to his post...then trying to rationalize his post almost gave me an aneurysm...so I deleted it.

Guessing by context it's my post...it was a joke (though had some truth to it).

And it's still funny that RP responds to someone who doesn't talk to him or read what he says unless it's quoted.

Glad someone threw him a bone and gave him some attention.

Guessing by context it's my post...it was a joke (though had some truth to it).

And it's still funny that RP responds to someone who doesn't talk to him or read what he says unless it's quoted.

Glad someone threw him a bone and gave him some attention.

Yes, I definitely lack attention around here. Love the use of the J/k defense coming from you, but you would have to display some semblance, at some point, of actually having a sense of humor for it to have a possibility of working.
  • Like 1

Trump can't handle the pressure. He talks too much. His first two statements were fine, even if the press tried to convince everyone they weren't. He got baited into another one and blew it. Sacrificed Bannon, which was probably always the plan. I have to think Bannon wanted out anyway. It has to suck going to work everyday and the whole place is in direct opposition to your beliefs. I knew he was doomed when he said the investor class should be the ones taxed more. Guys like Maunuchkin and Cohen and the rest of the wall street creatures don't want to hear that noise. That's blasphemy to them. The only facet of republican idealogy they believe in or care about is taxes and regulations. They could not care less about immigration and crime and school vouchers and the rest. None of that affects them.

Good summary. Bannon's exit may mean the death of the Mexican Wall.

One thread......Trumps a nazi sympathizer!!!

Next thread.....Where is Trumps Jewish son in law he allowed to marry his daughter!!

This is today's lesson in liberal logic.

He's not a nazi sympathizer. He's a nazi opportunist. He knows these idiots are his biggest supporters so he doesn't want to risk losing them by picking sides in the dueling protestors.

Bannon said he would be around for 8-12 months. He did his job and is going to support the president in a different faction.

I understand how this is confusing to you. Successful people keep moving Democrats that have jobs. How few there are tend to stick around

That's what I thought also. He said it was temporary from the get go :dunno:

I thought it was known. 8-12 months.

Trump minion logic.

Your logic is that of a 5 year old.

Trump minion logic.

Horrible comparison. Kaepernick has every right to do his protest. I've never seen anyone say otherwise. But, he's on company time, and representing the team he plays for, and the NFL. They have the right to fire him or not hire him also. His protest does not protect him from employment. Just like the Nazis people losing their jobs by being exposed to their employees.

The others also have a protected CONSTITUTIONAL right to assembly and march/protest.

One is a absolute protection under the constitution. The other isn't. Silly comparison, sho.

• Like 1

Horrible comparison. Kaepernick has every right to do his protest. I've never seen anyone say otherwise. But, he's on company time, and representing the team he plays for, and the NFL. They have the right to fire him or not hire him also. His protest does not protect him from employment. Just like the Nazis people losing their jobs by being exposed to their employees.

The others also have a protected CONSTITUTIONAL right to assembly and march/protest.

One is a absolute protection under the constitution. The other isn't. Silly comparison, sho.

Silly and stupid.

He's not a nazi sympathizer. He's a nazi opportunist. He knows these idiots are his biggest supporters so he doesn't want to risk losing them by picking sides in the dueling protestors.

Exactly

Ive seen plenty bash him and celebrate coaches for telling their players they better stand...or a steelers player saying his teammates will stand or else.

And many say he shouldn't do it and so on.

And again...it was a humorous thing I saw elsewhere on how the reactions have been about the protests.

Ding ding ding. He doesn't have the moral compass to stand up for what's right. He's all about WINNING!

And Obama and the left are Islamic supremacist opportunists. I never hear them condemning the violent rhetoric and hateful ideaology that is spread in Mosques in this country. Goose/gander

Welcome back, Doc. :cheers:

Biggest supporters? Me thinks your math isn't very good. These Nazi docks represent for numbers in the political game. Obviously, embracing such a group would be political suicide, which is why the liberals/media harp non-stop that Trump endorses them, which has been proven to be a lie. Just because people believe what the media tells them to believe doesn't make it so.

Ding ding ding. He doesn't have the moral compass to stand up for what's right. He's all about WINNING!

Seems he denounced everyone who was responsible which is the moral thing to do. Telling the truth like he did hurts all the liberals feelings.

Seems he denounced everyone who was responsible which is the moral thing to do. Telling the truth like he did hurts all the liberals feelings.

Blah blah blah verbal diarrhea. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Blah blah blah verbal diarrhea. Keep up the good work.

Bla blah blah denial. Keep on being ignorant.

Bla blah blah denial. Keep on being ignorant.

I know this goes against your whole republican mantra, but not tolerating people who are intolerant is actually being tolerant. It's one of those weird paradoxes that you just need to use a little common sense to understand.

I know you're a bit slow, so here's an illustrative representation.

https://i.redd.it/uedawtfzqbgz.jpg

I know this goes against your whole republican mantra, but not tolerating people who are intolerant is actually being tolerant. It's one of those weird paradoxes that you just need to use a little common sense to understand.

LOL...cartoons :lol:

I like your cartoon. But to bring it up to date, the author should replace the nazi with a Muslim. Same sort of hateful idealogy.

I like your cartoon. But to bring it up to date, the author should replace the nazi with a Muslim. Same sort of hateful idealogy.

Go to any college campus and watch the fringe liberals eat the mainstream liberals over stuff like Halloween costumes, loop earrings, and not skipping school on Black Awareness day.

Go to any college campus and watch the fringe liberals eat the mainstream liberals over stuff like Halloween costumes, loop earrings, and not skipping school on Black Awareness day.

Because the guy who has lived in China for 15 years would know...

Because the guy who has lived in China for 15 years would know...

Maybe it's because I pay attention that I know quite a bit on this. Here are links to mainstream sites covering all three things I mentioned:

Halloween costumes: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/31/us/cultural-appropriation-halloween-costumes.html

loop earrings: https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/03/15/pitzer-students-debate-free-speech-student-safety-and-cultural-appropriation

Black Awareness Day/Day of Absence Tomato/tomahto : https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/05/30/escalating-debate-race-evergreen-state-students-demand-firing-professor

And these are all recent examples but the problem is ongoing. Here's Bill Maher, who nobody would confuse for a conservative, from before any of these things happened discussing this ever recurring topic of identity politics with an author who wrote a book on it. Also note that the author is an editor at the mainstream Atlantic Monthly not some fringe right site:

Maybe it's because I pay attention that I know quite a bit on this. Here are links to mainstream sites covering all three things I mentioned:

Halloween costumes: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/31/us/cultural-appropriation-halloween-costumes.html

loop earrings: https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/03/15/pitzer-students-debate-free-speech-student-safety-and-cultural-appropriation

Black Awareness Day/Day of Absence Tomato/tomahto : https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/05/30/escalating-debate-race-evergreen-state-students-demand-firing-professor

And these are all recent examples but the problem is ongoing. Here's Bill Maher, who nobody would confuse for a conservative, from before any of these things happened discussing this ever recurring topic of identity politics with an author who wrote a book on it. Also note that the author is an editor at the mainstream Atlantic Monthly not some fringe right site:

Just because you found a few examples doesn't mean ALL colleges are like that. Just like racists and the right, BLM and the left, etc. etc. Most collegiate aged kids don't even vote, let alone care about the crap like Halloween costumes.

Just because you found a few examples doesn't mean ALL colleges are like that. Just like racists and the right, BLM and the left, etc. etc. Most collegiate aged kids don't even vote, let alone care about the crap like Halloween costumes.

The younger generations have definitely been trained to think differently though. I've been hanging out with my nephew a lot of late. He's 15. They take racial stuff very seriously and do not find such humor funny at all.

Probably for the best. I guess we will be those embarrassing relics one day.

The younger generations have definitely been trained to think differently though. I've been hanging out with my nephew a lot of late. He's 15. They take racial stuff very seriously and do not find such humor funny at all.

Probably for the best. I guess we will be those embarrassing relics one day.

True.

Trump minion logic.

No one claimed Kap couldn't protest and we all agreed that both are asspipes. So what's your argument here?

It's bad enough that that lady Bill interviewed wrote a book on it and Bill mentioned some comedians that aren't perfoming on campuses anymore. And these are liberals.

We read about this all the time, people walking on eggshells, intollerance running rampant. Those few examples are just what comes down the pike recently. Really, this identity politic seems to be everywhere. Fock that.

That's what I thought also. He said it was temporary from the get go :dunno:

I thought it was known. 8-12 months.

It was known, but Nobody cares about the truth. Bannon said he was going to kick ass for the president in a different manner.

So, by this rationale, since BLM, Antifa,etc are marching and speaking out on cops and nazis and not black on black crime, does that mean they are actually tolerant of the black on black crime?

Or, is black on black murder so obviuosly heinous that it doesnt need denouncing and outrage? Should it be assumed that BLM, antifa,etc are against black on black crime even if they arent actively protesting it?

Kinda like, nazis and white supremicists are so heinous that it doesnt need denoucing by moderate whites to prove we arent racist?

In a meeting with students late Friday, Bridges rejected demands that Weinstein and some police officers be fired, saying that the college does not respond to demands that employees be fired. But he announced a number of steps that the college was taking, and he repeatedly praised the protest movement. Among the changes he announced:

• The start of mandatory diversity and cultural sensitivity training for all faculty members. (This measure was adopted with the agreement of the faculty union.)
  • The creation of an equity/multicultural center.
  • The hiring of a vice president or vice provost who will focus on equity and diversity issues. (The search for this position had already been started.)
  • Adoption of a new policy where every official event at the college will start with an acknowledgment that Evergreen State is on land stolen from Native Americans.

WTF ? :wacko:

Land was never STOLEN from Indians, they were conquered, the world was a different place

however they are the only people in the history of forever who were conquered and given more rights