Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Trump pardons Arizona Sheriff

I think it cements that Trump is racist and those that follow him are racist as well.

It doesn't matter though....the clock is still ticking.

That's right. Don't leave home without your race card.

I am not racist. I love all people. I really like white people, a lot.

You guys gave us air conditioning and ice cream.

You're the worst kind of racist. Move to Canada already.

Was reading today that Sheriff Arpaio has cost the taxpayers of Arizona over 142 MILLION in legal costs, fines and restitution to 'recipients' of his justice. Can totally see why President Trump likes the guy so much.

Was reading today that Sheriff Arpaio has cost the taxpayers of Arizona over 142 MILLION in legal costs, fines and restitution to 'recipients' of his justice. Can totally see why President Trump likes the guy so much.

I guess they should have voted him out of office then.

Damn you're obtuse. They are the same thing! Obama made a decision and let animals go free. Trump made a decision and let Joe go. It's the SAME. They both made decisions to free people. I'm out of color crayons or I'd draw you a picture.

They aren't the same at all.

Obama let for people who had been imprisoned for years without trial. Consulted his DOJ before such moves among many other differences.

Trump did this without his DOJ, before he served time...and timed it for ratings.

That you want to be an idiot and not think and be a simplistic child is not surprising.

Obama let for people who had been imprisoned for years without trial. Consulted his DOJ before such moves among many other differences.

Trump did this without his DOJ, before he served time...and timed it for ratings.

That you want to be an idiot and not think and be a simplistic child is not surprising.

Lol. Complaining about Trumps timing. At least he's around to take the flak. Obama timed his as he was heading out the door. You're too funny man.

are you referring to his joke, totally corrupt DOJ? Sorry pal, they have no validity, that was prove over and over. All the way up to the election, and then some.

Trumptards don't care about laws and taxpayer money. Feelings are what matters. They're like women that way.

Trumptards don't care about laws and taxpayer money. Feelings are what matters. They're like women that way.

you project way too much. I don't think you realize how obvious it is.

Pssst.

Tone it down lil maybellene.

HTH

It's okay guys, the other side did it too. That's all that matters, right? One side couldn't possibly be focktards because the other side were focktards.

Pathetic.

LMFAO....

And just what did the sheriff do?..... went after Mexicans that were here illegally i.e. criminals?

You guys are pathetic in your outrage.

• Like 1

LMFAO....

And just what did the sheriff do?..... went after Mexicans that were here illegally i.e. criminals?

Ive posted multiple links now to all the crap he has done.

You all don't give a flying fock about that though.

One link was written off because it used his actual words concentration camp.

It does not matter what he did...just like it does not matter what Trump has done...you all don't care and have excuses or what about Hillary or Obama to talk about instead.

It does not matter what he did...just like it does not matter what Trump has done...you all don't care and have excuses or what about Hillary or Obama to talk about instead.

Sorry if the board republicans arent crying as hard as you at every hypocritical outrage you have on any given day.

More sherrifs like that and the immigration issue wouldnt exist. Fock em. Dont come. Not sure how much clearer we can make that.

Sorry if the board republicans arent crying as hard as you at every hypocritical outrage you have on any given day.

More sherrifs like that and the immigration issue wouldnt exist. Fock em. Dont come. Not sure how much clearer we can make that.

Or any number of constitutional rights you have....

As already proven...nothing hypocritical about my opinions on this pardon. Unlike the rest of you who are proving just how gigantic hypocritical hacks you are once again.

Jerry is the only one in the right who seems to understand this one...

No worries...you being blindly partisan has always been clear.

As already proven...nothing hypocritical about my opinions on this pardon. Unlike the rest of you who are proving just how gigantic hypocritical hacks you are once again.

Jerry is the only one in the right who seems to understand this one...

No worries...you being blindly partisan has always been clear.

No it's just your usual schtick......everything the left does is excused and explained away......republicans sneeze wrong and you cry like a little biitch about it daily, all the while trying to claim you are down the middle....which is comical.

THAT.....has always been clear.

No it's just your usual schtick......everything the left does is excused and explained away......republicans sneeze wrong and you cry like a little biitch about it daily, all the while trying to claim you are down the middle....which is comical.

THAT.....has always been clear.

Funny how you try to turn your bs around in me. Pitiful...90sbaby tried that earlier about Mannng. He was man enough to admit to being wrong.

You are dumb enough to keep going despite your statement being more perfectly about you and Trump supporters than anyone else.

Always excusing Trump and whining about the left.

Thanks for the laugh

And what do sanctuary cities cost taxpayers? What's the cost of illegal immigration to social programs, schools, medical expenses? What's the monetary value of American citizens who've been murdered, raped, homes burgled or property ruined? What's the cost of damages done by illegal aliens in gangs like ms13? Seems like those numbers should be the outrage. To each their own :dunno:

What about all the legal citizens who have their constitutional rights trampled on by illegal aliens?

I actually kinda like Joe's position on immigration, and I have never truly understood why locals can't help with enforcement. My objection with him is due to things like... people had a way of becoming dead in the care of his deputies. Also he had such a high approval rating that he became a megalomaniac who thumbed his nose at those pesky laws and caused us taxpayers to pay millions defending his egotistical ass.

Funny how you try to turn your bs around in me. Pitiful...90sbaby tried that earlier about Mannng. He was man enough to admit to being wrong.

You are dumb enough to keep going despite your statement being more perfectly about you and Trump supporters than anyone else.

Always excusing Trump and whining about the left.

Thanks for the laugh

Says the guy who can never seem to get that it's him....not everybody else.

And what do sanctuary cities cost taxpayers? What's the cost of illegal immigration to social programs, schools, medical expenses? What's the monetary value of American citizens who've been murdered, raped, homes burgled or property ruined? What's the cost of damages done by illegal aliens in gangs like ms13? Seems like those numbers should be the outrage. To each their own :dunno:

What about all the legal citizens who have their constitutional rights trampled on by illegal aliens?

What about......

:lol:

• Like 1

Says the guy who can never seem to get that it's him....not everybody else.

No...in this case it's been shown to be you Trump supporting jackwagons being hypocritical hacks.

As I've posted the links showing wiff and I disapproving of Obama in his commuting the sentence of Manning.

And it's not everyone else...just the vocal group of right wing nut jobs in this sight...save for Jerry.

So Trump pardons 1 person and you lose your sh!t. Explain away all of these:

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

Ok...so Trump pardons 1 person. Explain away all of these:

www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

You k...so Trump pardons a guy who never served a day...who was a public official. And nice edit...mocking you all as hypocritical dbags does not equal losing my .

Show many any of Obamas who got that description of yiu want to try and compare apples to apples.

Or quit the deflection for once and try being objective.

Realize that there are people in the left and right criticizing this move.

But you all can't see past Trumps nuts with his cack buried so deep in your throats.

You k...so Trump pardons a guy who never served a day...who was a public official. And nice edit...mocking you all as hypocritical dbags does not equal losing my ######.

Show many any of Obamas who got that description of yiu want to try and compare apples to apples.

Or quit the deflection for once and try being objective.

Realize that there are people in the left and right criticizing this move.

But you all can't see past Trumps nuts with his cack buried so deep in your throats.

Cuckoo for coaco puffs.

LMFAO....

Is your Google broken? It's all there.

I actually kinda like Joe's position on immigration, and I have never truly understood why locals can't help with enforcement. My objection with him is due to things like... people had a way of becoming dead in the care of his deputies. Also he had such a high approval rating that he became a megalomaniac who thumbed his nose at those pesky laws and caused us taxpayers to pay millions defending his egotistical ass.

I don't find the position on immigration to be the problem, it's his methods of enforcement that is the issue. Compounded by the fact that the courts found those methods to be unconstitutional and as a officer of the judiciary, he didn't appeal, he didn't ask for a stay, he ignored the order. And that leads us to our President, then thumbed his nose at the courts with the Pardon.

Were definitely off the map now.

Isn't every pardon, absent evidence of innocence, a snub at the judicial system?

Black people voted for Bill Clinton at a higher percentage than Barack Obama. Blacks vote democrat no matter what the color. Hillary would've won the Democratic ticket over Barack in 2008 IF she hadn't used race in order to try to win over white voter. In doing so she lost the black voter. No matter, Barack didn't win because of the black vote.

Voting for someone that you feel will be beneficial to you because they share your similar background and experience is not racist.

Irish Catholics weren't racist for supporting Kennedy.

BLM isn't racist. If you can look at the video of the person standing in Walmart holding a toy gun he picked up at Walmart, not pointing it at anyone, in a right to carry state, and watch him shot and killed without being first asked to drop his toyvweapon, then I think something is wrong with you.

Did you see where the police officer shot a black man in the back and then he planted a gun on him?

BLM is what finally got folks to care about this issue. It got you to care even though you may disagree.

Calling white people blue eyed devils is racist.

However, he called Nazis and white supremacists that name, not white people in general. No excuse, but different. Kind of like when white people call blacks who commit crimes savages.

BLM isn't racist. If you can look at the video of the person standing in Walmart holding a toy gun he picked up at Walmart, not pointing it at anyone, in a right to carry state, and watch him shot and killed without being first asked to drop his toyvweapon, then I think something is wrong with you.

Did you see where the police officer shot a black man in the back and then he planted a gun on him?

BLM is what finally got folks to care about this issue. It got you to care even though you may disagree.

Actually, I still don't care. Statistically, your odds of having a negative encounter with the PoPo are about zero. And that's for any race. BLM has been PROVEN to be racist. So you're just showing your bias. Just to prove my point, how do you defend a BLM rally where they tell white people to get to the back:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/protest-leader-tells-white-people-back-article-1.2730574

I remember black people being upset when they were told to get to the back, or wasn't that racist either?

Black people voted for Bill Clinton at a higher percentage than Barack Obama. Blacks vote democrat no matter what the color. Hillary would've won the Democratic ticket over Barack in 2008 IF she hadn't used race in order to try to win over white voter. In doing so she lost the black voter. No matter, Barack didn't win because of the black vote.

Voting for someone that you feel will be beneficial to you because they share your similar background and experience is not racist.

Irish Catholics weren't racist for supporting Kennedy.

I'm not sure i concur with your stats or your conclusion that President Obama didn't win because of the black vote.

Statistically, your odds of having a negative encounter with the PoPo are about zero. And that's for any race.

There's been enough data collected and analyzed that debunks this claim. But you do you

So this sherriff made prison a punishment? The horror.....

So this sherriff made prison a punishment? The horror.....

Didn't read any of it...did you?

Don't give a flying fock enough to read how he treated criminals. :wave:

Exactly...you don't care enough to be educated. Willfully ignorant as always.

Exactly...you don't care enough to be educated. Willfully ignorant as always.

I believe prisons should be a deterrent, not a crash pad where some folks have better food, cable t.v. and gym memberships FFS.

I believe prisons should be a deterrent, not a crash pad where some folks have better food, cable t.v. and gym memberships FFS.

And I believe even those in jail have rights.

And that remaining ignorant as you and then trying to talk as if you are educated about on a topic is just one of many reasons you are a moron.