Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

Week 2 streaming def

Don't go by the first week. Several teams were not ready to play. That is the pattern now due to the injury worry during pre-season. Any defense going up against Indy would be my pick. The Colts might bench Tolzien now for the third stringer. I look for The Texans to bounce back. Same with the Bengals.

Don't go by the first week. Several teams were not ready to play. That is the pattern now due to the injury worry during pre-season. Any defense going up against Indy would be my pick. The Colts might bench Tolzien now for the third stringer. I look for The Texans to bounce back. Same with the Bengals.

Yeah well odds are the cardinals are not sitting on the ww

I put a bid in for the rams vs skins

I added the Rams last week for the Colts matchup and was very pleased. The Skins looked out of sync on offense against Philly and Aaron Donald is supposed to be back for Week 2. I think I'm rolling with the Rams again.

Raiders at home vs the Jets.

They are available.

I have the Rams and they play the Skins and I like that one two, but I think the Rams had some players for hurt last week.

Are the Raiders worth using a waiver on? I'm usually pretty aggressive with my waivers and really like them this week, but I can't decide if they're worth a claim or if I should just cross my fingers that I can get them as a FA.

Baltimore???

...I am so bad at this

^

I love the Ravens D at home against Cleveland and Kiser.

Look for Flacco to bounce back, play smart and the D to dominate.

Tampa's D could be a sneaky play against the Bears at home. A lot of emotion following Irma.

The Bears are in crisis mode with the WR corps.... the Tampa D should feast.

Never too early

Bangles vs texans?

'Eternal Flame' was a pretty cool song, but I don't think the performers of 'Walk Like an Egyptian' can stop even the Texans.

'Eternal Flame' was a pretty cool song, but I don't think the performers of 'Walk Like an Egyptian' can stop even the Texans.

Maybe if it was a Monday night game they could give them a Manic Monday. :)

• Like 1

Like the Ravens matchup also, just not available m

I'm actually dropping rams to get Ravens. It's week to week game and the Ravens also have a better schedule coming up.

I just did the same thing !!

wanted to get Ravens, I bid 3$ (normal bid for defenses)

someone added them for 51$ in a 200$ FAAB league

did the Ravens add Ray Lewis?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Grabbed Ravens in one league, holding onto the Rams for this week and the San Fran game in week 3 in another. Last one I'm rolling Houston again, hoping the Andy Dalton train wreck is still in progress.

Trying to decide between Bengals, Bucs, and Raiders.

Howard will still do work on the Bucs. Bengals offense scares me, so I think the Texans will definitely put up points.

Raiders might be the safest pick...tough choice.

I just did the same thing !!

Drop Rams for Ravens x3.

Raiders vs the Jets are easily the best DST option in 40 years.

But they were taken, so I'll settle for Baltimore.

I'm going chargers vs phins. Cutler loves to turn the ball over and I think the Chargers take the lead early.

Raiders, Balt, Cinci, And TB I think are also solid options. Rams I'm not sure.... Skins could put up a lot of points.

I like the Bengals here the best for a few reasons: 1. Top 3 Hou TE's out. 2. Rookie QB starting and he has had a few days to think about it vs just getting thrown into the game. 3. Short week to prepare.

I actually cut Philly to grab up Oakland. The Jets travel across the country and they look terrible. I suspect they will get way behind and be in throwing mode for 2.5 quarters. Should be lots of sacks, picks an hopefully a pick six thrown.

The Jets, Bills and Bears have NO wide outs. The passing game is nill. The Bills have a mobile QB so he could be hard to sack. So, any defense playing the Jets or Bears is MONEY!! Lock in the Raiders or the Bucs if available. I also love the Ravens this week, but I presume they're not available in most leagues.

If I was playing a defense in tonight's game it would be the Texans. The Ravens front 7 isn't that great and they absolutely ate up the Bengals new/unproven offensive line. Watt and Clowney will have a field day!!! Plus, Dalton sucks big time when under pressure.

I expect the Texans to win tonight 24 - 6 and 12 of those points will probably be Def TD's!!