Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Chicago @ Green Bay TNF in game discussion

Aaron Jones was a beast at UTEP and their lone bright spot on a terrible team. That should translate well to a Packer's team with Rodgers IMO...

GB should call Seattle and see if Lacy is available on the cheap..

Cohen isn't even in the game plan. This is really my first look at him and he has touched it twice.

Trevathan is a POS. That was one of the most flagrant head hunting bullsht intents to injure that I have ever seen.

Should be suspended for multiple games if they have any integrity in really trying to protect players.

(Otherwise, the NFL shouldn't pretend like they care.)

What a gawd awful boring game tonight. Can't go two plays without a flag or delay or some bs. Then Chicago pretty much doesn't even show up to play. I wanted to see Cohen play tonight and he was taken completely out of the game plan from the start. Great move by that coach.

Chicago gave about a 40% effort tonight, maybe. I was thinking of going to one of their games in November but this convinced me to find something else to do that day.

Tonight's game shows me just how over rated the Steelers are

If the Steelers are indeed one of the top teams in the NFL road game vs this Bears team should be a win.

If they lose every road game your Looking at a 8-8 team not one of the best teams in the NFL.

Over Rated still should be tagged.

If the Steelers are indeed one of the top teams in the NFL road game vs this Bears team should be a win.

If they lose every road game your Looking at a 8-8 team not one of the best teams in the NFL.

Maybe, but everyone expects the Steelers to be awful on the road. Hard to be overrated when you're doing exactly what people expect.

At least Fox said they will change up stuff because of this terrible game. Hope they implement some more Cohen. There was too much Glennon this game.

But they made a point. That's what's important....right?

At least Fox said they will change up stuff because of this terrible game. Hope they implement some more Cohen. There was too much Glennon this game.

It was like the gameplan was, okay we're going to need to score a lot so let's show we can run Howard to keep them honest & have Glennon throw down field to WR's. We don't need to depend on our best weapon to score points.

The refs and their over involvement in games is a bigger threat to me not watching these games than the kneeling BS, which sickens me. They throw a flag for everything, and I think it's one of the reasons offensive lines across the league suck. They are terrified of getting a holding call. Let em play and throw the flag when the penalty is blatant or frequent. Over officious jerks.

Maybe, but everyone expects the Steelers to be awful on the road. Hard to be overrated when you're doing exactly what people expect.

When you are one of the favorite to make it to the super bowl you can't just win the home games and lose all the road games.

They are indeed over rated.

Ben is having a wreak of a season, and they are poorly coached.

Over rated fits.

I have been on record as stating that the NFL has become way too wussified. After all, it is, and always has been, a game about hitting.

However, that hit on Adams last night was brutal, blatant, and deliberate. I have never seen a helmet buckle like that. Yet, he doesn't even get ejected from the game??

If they are serious about reducing these particular types of hits (which they should be), they need to make a huge statement right here. He should be suspended for the season......unpaid.