Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 4

FU to the entire Miami offense. You all generate no points.

Preemptive FU to Amari.

FU to that c*ck sucker Trevatheon for killing my WR.

Tack on an FU to the Titans. Just picked up Succop so of course these losers get their asses handed to them from the start.

Let me get an FU out there to McCaffery. The only rookie RB who is basically useless.

So, the J-E-T-S suck suck suck....until they play my DEF, the Jags.

FU Cooks. Only does well when he's on my bench.

So much this. He's a maddening player to own. Can't bench him, but he just disappears some games.

FU it Antonio Brown. Yeah, I said it. This is my first year owning this guy, and 3 for 23 ain't getting it done. Greedy I may be, but I need more than this.

FU Stephan Gilmore! You POS. I see why Buffalo shipped you off. Cause you suck and can't cover sh1t. Hope your ass is cut beginning of this week

FU to my league's waiver rules (waivers only run on Tuesdays, anyone dropped then is locked until the following week). Instead of starting Watson this week, I had to settle for Eli.

FU to me for not having the balls to start Powell over Fitzgerald... But FU to Trevor Semen for his continuing hate towards DT

I could give a FU to every player on all 3 of my teams. But a few guys deserve special attention.

FU Julio Jones. You are an overrated . Wanna know why you don't draft WRs early? Look to this focking loser.

Speaking of losers, FU Brandon Cooks. Nice effort today. I admit, I bought into the hype, mainly because every time I've ever played against you, you went 8-200 with 3 TDs. Serves me right for not paying attention to what you did the other 12 weeks.

FU Christian Mccaffrey. Every rookie RB is a superstar. Not you huh? So glad I took you over Hunt in my dynasty league.

FU to my overall luck. Cook, Montgomery, Julio all down this week.

I got about 12 pts from Stafford and Watkins with these guys on my bench: Cam, Powell, Abdullah, Kamara, Ty Williams

FU Henry. Zero tgts the two weeks I start you. 80 yds and now a TD when I don't.

Fu ajayai. The narrative steet matchup. Fu. I'll be starting AK in my ppr till you get right.

F me!

Where to begin:

AB

Ajayi

Garcon

Ryan Griffin

Marqis Lee

Lamar Miller blew up on my bench and I benched Baldwin, so he'll probably go off. To top it off, my opponent didn't do all that great, but enough to beat my sorry azz.

Fock you Amari and DT. You manage to combine for 2 pts today. I expected Amari to crap the bed, but DT??? Some dude named Derby must be Semens roomate.

Got Carson in for Baldwin, and just got home from the Cards game, so I couldn't follow enough to determine if it made sense to swap Baldwin back in. WTF, no carries for Carson? Fat Eddie on that last drive? :wall:

So, the J-E-T-S suck suck suck....until they play my DEF, the Jags.

? Jags def did really well. So... what?

Martavis is killing me

Ben is killing Martavis

McCaffrey

Siemian

The ENTIRE Raiders offense

Roethisberger (for killing Bryant)

Mariota

Cook (just killed my season I think)

Fleener

Crowell

FU to Cousins/Pryor and the KC D. The first two have done sh*t for me all year...finally bench them, and now they go off of course. Hunt and a 10 pt lead vs Cousins for 4-0...and heading for the loss.

FU to Cousins/Pryor and the KC D. The first two have done sh*t for me all year...finally bench them, and now they go off of course. Hunt and a 10 pt lead vs Cousins for 4-0...and heading for the loss.

Not to rain on your rant, but 211/2 for Cousins and 2/54/1 for Pryor is already going off. Cousin passed for 365/3 last week. THAT is going off!

Not to rain on your rant, but 211/2 for Cousins and 2/54/1 for Pryor is already going off. Cousin passed for 365/3 last week. THAT is going off!

Thankfully the last drive died thanks to Perine. So far, 2/54/1 is several times more than Pryor has managed fantasy wise.