Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

***NFL Draft/ NFL Combine talk

Didn't know that. That was stupid. Nice job skins.

It was a great move for NY and Cowboys fans. :D

• Like 1

Yes.

thanks Man! :thumbsup:

I've got first pick in my dynasty league next year. I'm definitely taking Barkley. Where do I hope he ends up?

By what signing a QB that is still better than theirs? And better than Cousins? Great move by the Skins. :thumbsup:

The guarantee money for Smith is only for injury after next year. The skins could still move up.

By what signing a QB that is still better than theirs? And better than Cousins? Great move by the Skins. :thumbsup:

Dak is 4-0 against Wash and 1-0 against Smith... and he's now on even a shittier team. :thumbsup:

The Skins traded away a promising young CB and a 3rd round pick for the rights to a QB who is four years older than Cousins and arguably not any better right now, then promptly signed him to a 4-year $94 million deal that will carry him until hes 37.

This sounds like exactly the sort of move a franchise that has 3 playoff wins in the past 26 years would make. :thumbsup:

The guarantee money for Smith is only for injury after next year. The skins could still move up.

That's still a full $55m the Skins are on the hook for - no matter what else happens... $55m fully committed for the next 2 years doesn't sound like a position to want to be moving up for a qb.

The Skins traded away a promising young CB and a 3rd round pick for the rights to a QB who is four years older than Cousins and arguably not any better right now, then promptly signed him to a 4-year $94 million deal that will carry him until hes 37.

This sounds like exactly the sort of move a franchise that has 3 playoff wins in the past 26 years would make. :thumbsup:

Great move by the Skins. Need a QB to win. We all know that.

He'll have some great matchups vs Foles this year. Not so much against backsliding Dak. 74 rating in last 8 games last year. Yeeesh. And of course ancient Eli headed for another 4-12.

All the gambling STEAM is coming in on Baker Mayfield to be the number one pick. The past hour or so the odds have flipped. It's now

Mayfield -300

Darnold +160

Allen 14-1

Barkley 20-1

:shocking:

Just yesterday Darnold was -280

Great move by the Skins. Need a QB to win. We all know that.

He'll have some great matchups vs Foles this year. Not so much against backsliding Dak. 74 rating in last 8 games last year. Yeeesh. And of course ancient Eli headed for another 4-12.

Ancient Eli. Lol. He's a year older than Smith.

All the gambling STEAM is coming in on Baker Mayfield to be the number one pick. The past hour or so the odds have flipped. It's now

Mayfield -300

Darnold +160

Allen 14-1

Barkley 20-1

:shocking:

Just yesterday Darnold was -280

If the Browns don't take Darnold the Giants may get a kings ransom for the two. It's going to be an interesting night to say the least. Hasn't been this much intrigue in a long time.

• Like 1

Any love interest in UCF's Shaquem Griffin? I'd be happy as hell to take a shot on him if he's still in the 5th or 6th.

I'm going to be pissed if CLE focks this up and gift wraps Darnold to the Giants. :mad:

Ancient Eli. Lol. He's a year older than Smith.

With 4 seasons more play on his immobile legs. I wish him the best in the next phase of his life. He is no longer a viable NFL QB.

Any love interest in UCF's Shaquem Griffin? I'd be happy as hell to take a shot on him if he's still in the 5th or 6th.

Anyone from that UCF team is going to gold in the NFL. All overachievers with chips on their shoulders. Girffin's the type of guy the Patriots would grab in the 4th, make a special teams player for 2 seasons while they develop him at MLB.

Anyone from that UCF team is going to gold in the NFL. All overachievers with chips on their shoulders. Girffin's the type of guy the Patriots would grab in the 4th, make a special teams player for 2 seasons while they develop him at MLB.

Yea for sure.. I really like the kid - he's got a motor...Given our crap ass draft skills, I'd even consider throwing a 4th on him if that's what it takes.

Remember last year when Drew pearson was talking all kinds of crap in philly during last year’s draft to eagles fans?

This years draft is in dallas.......get ready, no way philly doesnt respond.

Also apparently tampa bay is having a fockin parrot do its pick. A....parrot.

Dream scenario: Giants trade down to 5 and get either Chubb or Barkley. Hopefully Barkley

Demarcus Lawrence talking shite saying he hopes the Giants keep Eli. This coming from a guy who has sacked one of the most immobile quarterbacks with a terrible offensive line and no running game exactly 1.5 times in 4 years. Everything is bigger, check that, dumber in Texas.

Demarcus Lawrence talking shite saying he hopes the Giants keep Eli. This coming from a guy who has sacked one of the most immobile quarterbacks with a terrible offensive line and no running game exactly 1.5 times in 4 years. Everything is bigger, check that, dumber in Texas.

Isn't keeping Eli for 2 more years your plan too?

I still can't believe that people actually watch a draft and say that sports like baseball, golf and soccer are boring...

Not into actually watching it, but do enjoy listening to local sports stations cover it on the radio.

I say the Browns draft Sam Darnold #1, then at #4 draft Sam Darnold again...cause the Browns have to Brown.

Isn't keeping Eli for 2 more years your plan too?

Yes. You don't make Nate Solder the highest paid tackle in football on a re-build. All in for one more.

Going to a bar with some friends, then to work. No beers. Sucks.

Anyone watching tonight?

I don’t understand why anyone would watch and the people who are there live booing the commissioner hour after hour need to get a life.

Anyone watching tonight?

Ill be balls deep in the pens caps game watching toothless ovechkin suckin wind

I'm going to be pissed if CLE focks this up and gift wraps Darnold to the Giants. :mad:

they often fock it up for us :mad:

as well as every Brown fan ever!

They have a better QB than Dal & NYG. They are a dumpster fire of an organization but the Smith signing isnt an awful one

Remember last year when Drew pearson was talking all kinds of crap in philly during last year’s draft to eagles fans?

This years draft is in dallas.......get ready, no way philly doesnt respond.

Also apparently tampa bay is having a fockin parrot do its pick. A....parrot.

Wow to both points :thumbsup:

Ill be balls deep in the pens caps game watching toothless ovechkin suckin wind

Bs leafs last night was everything you love about playoff hockey. Awesome game.

Excited for both eastern conf semi matchups. Love this time of year

Anyone watching tonight?

I thought that was a stupid question- apparently it wasn't

:dunno:

I'll be at a draft party