Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Add another teacher to the list...definitely would!

She is situationally hot, like if I were a 13 yr old boy who had just reached puberty, I'd be whacking it several times a day to her image. Or in this case, actually focking her.

See her in a bar tonight, I probably give her the "hey baby" nod and go back to my conversation.

Are you implying Worms is a pubescent boy, or liquored up at the pub?

Is an MLCKAA alias?

:dunno:

Face is nice. From the looks of her perp walk the bod is ok. Not hot though.

The latter is a fair guess :dunno:

Not sure why anyone would want to bang a chick that is doing 13 year old boys.

Cuz theyre comparable to 13 yr old boys in muscle tone and premature ejaculation?

According to some people here, at 13 you should have been crying and running from girls for fear of cooties while going home to sip a baby bottle. Me? I would have been happy to get a bj or laid at 13 and not traumatized like a little puzzy.

Correct.

More nonsense from our resident champion of underaged sex.

How many times does this need to be spelled out for you?

13 on 13 is fine. 14 on 14 is fine. Even 13 on 14 is fine.

23 on 13 or 14 is not. Its illegal and psycho.

• Like 1

More nonsense from our resident champion of underaged sex.

How many times does this need to be spelled out for you?

13 on 13 is fine. 14 on 14 is fine. Even 13 on 14 is fine.

23 on 13 or 14 is not. Its illegal and psycho.

Of course it’s illegal and psycho, she’s looney. Would never say it wasn’t. The kid is just the beneficiary of her psychosis and I just wish I knew these nutcases when I was a kid.

I can't stand use of the word 'cuck' despite its popularity with younger conservative guys who normally I'd have common ground with. The ones who use it often seem like they're betraying some kind of complex within themselves. You hate most that which you fear in yourself...kind of thing.

I can't stand use of the word 'cuck' despite its popularity with younger conservative guys who normally I'd have common ground with. The ones who use it often seem like they're betraying some kind of complex within themselves. You hate most that which you fear in yourself...kind of thing.

Absolutely. Its cringe worthy

Absolutely. Its cringe worthy

I like it. Mostly because guys like you hate it.

• Like 1

Cuck is the white man's woke.

I like it. Mostly because guys like you hate it.

I kind of like you, so I don't accept this :nono:

Last year a guy I was dating and have a lot of respect for joined the Proud Boys (post breakup; I didn't weigh in) and I noticed a lot of them use the word. I hope (and bet) he didn't absorb that from them.

Most of all I think the guys who say it the most have a lot of aspects about them that make them come across like a 'follower' type down deep. Not very inherently sturdy. For all their manliness focus there's something distinctly not manly about it.

Last year a guy I was dating and have a lot of respect for joined the Proud Boys (post breakup; I didn't weigh in) and I noticed a lot of them use the word. I hope (and bet) he didn't absorb that from them.

Most of all I think the guys who say it the most have a lot of aspects about them that make them come across like a 'follower' type down deep. Not very inherently sturdy. For all their manliness focus there's something distinctly not manly about it.

Or some say it to bust chops. I don't think I've ever said it in real life.

Its the cult of machismo.

Its the grown up version of when kids call each other ghey, and nu uh, I love poosay.

Sad and lame.

Its also a bunch of closet misogynists quote resisting the matriarchy unquote.

• Like 1

Wtf are the proud boys? Is this some new version of the promise keepers or some bullsh!t?

Proud Boys is a far-right men's organization[1][2][3][4] founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. McInnes describes the organization as a "pro-Western fraternal organization" for men who "refuse to apologize for creating the modern world."[5] The group has been referred to as alt-right or alt-lite;[6][7] McInnes has denied the group is alt-right.[8]

Ah, its some sort of supremacist outfit. Ironically, they get their name from a showtune.

The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin in which the title character apologizes to his mother.

And of course they have a paramilitary wing.

In 2017, Kyle Chapman, nicknamed "Based Stickman" due to the aforementioned wooden dowel incident, formed a paramilitary wing of the Proud Boys called the "Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights" (FOAK).[34] Alt-right figure Augustus Sol Invictus acted as second-in-command in FOAK until he left the group.[35]

Naomi, its clear you really gravitate toward psychos. Be careful with that.

Naomis got you pegged, b1tch boy :(

Go away Beta. Funny you went with "pegged". Fockin Cuck. Lol

Its the cult of machismo.

Its the grown up version of when kids call each other ghey, and nu uh, I love poosay.

Sad and lame.

Its also a bunch of closet misogynists quote resisting the matriarchy unquote.

I can't believe American gals didn't go for your enlightened schtick

• Like 1

Wtf are the proud boys? Is this some new version of the promise keepers or some bullsh!t?

Proud Boys is a far-right men's organization[1][2][3][4] founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. McInnes describes the organization as a "pro-Western fraternal organization" for men who "refuse to apologize for creating the modern world."[5] The group has been referred to as alt-right or alt-lite;[6][7] McInnes has denied the group is alt-right.[8]

Ah, its some sort of supremacist outfit. Ironically, they get their name from a showtune.

The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin in which the title character apologizes to his mother.

And of course they have a paramilitary wing.

In 2017, Kyle Chapman, nicknamed "Based Stickman" due to the aforementioned wooden dowel incident, formed a paramilitary wing of the Proud Boys called the "Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights" (FOAK).[34] Alt-right figure Augustus Sol Invictus acted as second-in-command in FOAK until he left the group.[35]

Naomi, its clear you really gravitate toward psychos. Be careful with that.

The founder isn't far right, but the organization attracts some far right guys. Mostly it attracts right leaning guys that have been way ahead of Tucker Carlson's curve with the "there's something ominous happening with men in America."

The ex in this case is manly naturally, an airline mechanic, generally a well rounded thinking person. But he lost his dad when he was four, and grew up in an otherwise female family and he seemed to deep down be concerned (not that he told me this) that something integral was missing example wise without a father figure. I got the impression he questioned whether he was doing life right, just in general, and as a man. Fraternal type organizations had an appeal to him, and since this one flows with his socio-political views, I guess it was a good fit.

The best of the Proud Boys is that many really chipped in for relief efforts after some recent disasters. If I had to wager I bet he's not very active with them anymore. I could see that many of them would eventually get on his nerves.

• Like 1

I just find this whole poor white male, were so persecuted nonesense ridiculous.

Well, the current rally cry of the left is its whiteys fault, in case you hadn't noticed. God forbid if some of us push back on that silly notion. Blaming whitey keeps the heat off the power that actually decide things. I saw an article about a Nike executive that has withdrawn and become housebound because he was so distressed about Trump being elected and how it was racist. A fockin Nike executive, who made enough money off of slave labor that he could withdraw to his mansion.

Its a supremist group, what are you rationalizing?

If you're talking about Proud Boys (weird to actually defend them as I dislike them), Gavin McInnes is not a white supremacist. He's pretty zealous about not giving any real world credence to efforts to condemn and marginalize them through association with that stuff. Their "values" aren't oriented in anything race respecting.

If you're talking about Proud Boys (weird to actually defend them as I dislike them), Gavin McInnes is not a white supremacist. He's pretty zealous about not giving any real world credence to efforts to condemn and marginalize them through association with that stuff. Their "values" aren't oriented in anything race respecting.

Pro western = white surpemacist. Come on.

Pro nationalist tends to often be white supremacist :unsure:

Here's what they say (there are members of all races, granted most are white):

Proud Boys‘ values center on the following tenets:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us. We have an international reach, with members spanning the globe. If you have any questions or would like get in contact with your local chapter, feel free to contact us directly via our staff page. This, after all, the one and only Proud Boy Magazine. For Proud Boys, by Proud Boys. UHURU!

Eta: I will say Proud Boys' Girls are extremely cringe worthy. Women that have their own club solely defined by the existence of their club, and being fans of them. It's pretty embarrassing.

I just find this whole poor white male, were so persecuted nonesense ridiculous.

True that. And all the shared verbiage of these right-leaning groups is just as bad as political correctness. I do like Soy boy though.

Proud Boys values center on the following tenets:

Minimal Government

Maximum Freedom

Anti-Drug War

Closed Borders

Anti-Racial Guilt

Anti-Racism

Venerating the Housewife

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world. We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an ism, ist, or phobic that fits the Lefts narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us. We have an international reach, with members spanning the globe. If you have any questions or would like get in contact with your local chapter, feel free to contact us directly via our staff page. This, after all, the one and only Proud Boy Magazine. For Proud Boys, by Proud Boys. UHURU!

Eta: I will say Proud Boys' Girls are extremely cringe worthy. Women that have their own club solely defined by the existence of their club, and being fans of them. It's pretty embarrassing.

I like how they say they are not an -ist. One sentence after claiming to be chauvinist.

I'm more concerened with Islamic boys than I am the proud boys. When these proud boys start flying planes into buildings and bombing marathons and shooting up nightclubs let me know, then I'll google them.

• Like 1

The proud boys are the ones that own the chain of auto parts stores, no?

She looks slutty, and she's used to being with 13 year olds so I would only sorta disappoint her. Definitely wood :banana:

• Like 1

I like how they say they are not an -ist. One sentence after claiming to be chauvinist.

That was good. to the op..hot..would.

Proud Boys‘ values center on the following tenets:

Minimal Government

Maximum Freedom

Anti-Drug War

Closed Borders

Anti-Racial Guilt

Anti-Racism

Venerating the Housewife

I'm pretty much on board with all these. I guess I'm a "Proud Boy" :dunno:

Also, Goodyear is the west side's white trash equivalent of Apache Junction. Also also, agree that 13 is way too young. :(

Yet their median income is almost twice as much as Tucson?