Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

You said:

Serial rapist, drunk, gang rapist, druggie, battery......think about that a sec and tell me anyone wants that reputation. Especially when uncorroborated by the victims own friends.

I replied:

I don't think the accusations went that far, but anything is undesirable if he is innocent of wrongdoing.

And as far as I can tell, only one of CBF's friends didn't corroborate her story. Everybody else (not her friends) said they couldn't remember. Admittedly, her friend's lack of corroboration makes the accusations seem pretty flimsy.

Some other discussion ensued, then you backed down a bit, without ever acknowledging the validity of me calling out your hyperbole:

Rapist - Let’s just start with that accusation.

And before you retort I remind you to reread your last sentence in the quoted post above.

And now you're getting pissy because I'm referring to your original post:

Where does the word serial and gang appear in my post you quoted?

RAPIST. Just good ole rape Penn. I’ll let you drop the serial and gang...even tho some say he did this also.

Not sure what you want, but I don't think CBF accused him of rape either. :dunno:

I don't think CBF accused Kav of being a serial/gang rapist. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

She accused him of actions and left the beholder to come to a conclusion when labeling the behavior. One of the 1000 ambiguities surrounding this thing.

Do you know of any case where someone who does these type of crimes stops after the first time they do it?

I think most guys who take advantage of women are repeat offenders, but only a small % get involved with legit sexual assault and rape.

She accused him of actions and left the beholder to come to a conclusion when labeling the behavior. One of the 1000 ambiguities surrounding this thing.

Ambiguous is very different than calling someone a serial rapist. In any event, her testimony was pretty explicit regarding the physicality of the interaction.

Why wasn't her year book discussed or entered into the record ?

Because challenging her motives or beliefs is politically toxic and whoever would have done so would have reaped hell and not gotten much, if any, support.

I haven't rehashed the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas BS like maybe others have, I live in a bubble, but I remember the line "a little bit nutty, a little bit slutty" description thrown at her since I found it humorous, succulent, and accurate. Times have changed. Whoever would have thrown that at CBF would have gotten eaten alive.

The prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, spoke at an overnight meeting where all 51 Republican senators were present, two people briefed on the session said.

Mitchell spelled it out and was clear with senators that she could not take this anywhere near a courtroom, one source told Fox News. She told them she would not charge the Supreme Court nominee and reportedly said she wouldn't even seek a search warrant.

I am really proud that you guys are taking this moment to discuss the real issue. Thanks.

That Democrats lie all the time?

I just want to say...

This is why your daughter or wife or girlfriend or mother or grandmother or aunt or niece takes her molestation, rape or assault with her to the grave.

Focking horsesh!t.

If she were truly raped or attempted raped, she should have gone and filed a report the next focking day, if not driven straight to the police station.

But she didnt. She sat on it for 36 years and then wrote a letter to a legislator.

If I get robbed, and wait three and a half decades to report that my tv was stolen, you think Id have much luck getting justice? Fock no.

Think of the alleged facts. She was allegedly almost violently raped. She walks out of a room, one would think visibly upset and disheveled, and NOBODY notices sh!t? She tells nobody? Not a friend. Not her mother. Not a soul. Until a vague reference to a counselor, and then a letter to Diane Feinstein.

What galls me, other than the baseless attacks, is the ridiculousness of people calling her a hero and touting her bravery. Give me a focking break. That is an insult to every rape victim who does what your supposed to do, and goes and has a rape kit done, testified against her rapist, etc.

Ive unfollowed numerous friends over their idiocy on this story.

My wife, being Filipino, doesnt really follow American politics much. She just read about it, and said it sounds like bullsh!t and that the rne foo movement has gone way too far.

Think I may have chosen wisely this time. :lol:

You said:

I replied:

Some other discussion ensued, then you backed down a bit, without ever acknowledging the validity of me calling out your hyperbole:

And now you're getting pissy because I'm referring to your original post:

Not sure what you want, but I don't think CBF accused him of rape either. :dunno:

You argue like a biatch. You know you purposely went to my original statement to throw the word gang and serial into your assertion.

And BTW, Ford said he tried to rape her and she thought he would unintentionally KILL HER.

Is that a skeleton behind Feinstein?

No anorexics are sexy. That's plastic surgery gone very wrong.

Committee hearing vote should be in a half hour. Flake is the key, he sided with the Dems in requesting the delay for CBF ti testify, didn't ask Kavenaugh any questions or tip his hand. He's also a never-Trumper. The other 20 had all made up their minds before the hearings started.

It won't be an issue for the vast majority of men. Seriously, have any of you guys known or been personally impacted by #MeToo? Do you guys know any victims of sexual assault abuse?

I don't know a single dude who has been screwed over by the movement, but I know a few chicks that have been nearly raped by guys. And I'm sure most chicks aren't going to volunteer whether they've been raped or not.

What ideas about interacting with women have been rendered obsolete?

Funny it is always the lefties who get raped. Wtf is wrong with you people?

Cure for sexual assault: stop hanging around liberals apparently.

Lefties going nuts. Bwahahahahaha

Truly. I have seen so much ridiculous sh!t from my leftie friends on Facebook this week.

Artista has been pretty out there on Facebook.

Am I being to optimistic in saying we might be surprised and see a few Dem's vote yay?

It's possible, but not in the committee vote in fifteen minutes. There were three that voted for Gorsich and there's no (legitimate) reason for them to vote for him and not Kavenaugh. Of course, there's a lot of pressure from their side to toe the line on this and the CBF allegations if nothing else provides them political cover.

"I couldn't tell who to believe"

• Like 1

Artista has been pretty out there on Facebook.

:(

I don't think CBF accused Kav of being a serial/gang rapist. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

No. Just the Dems and media. And unhinged lefties

It's possible, but not in the committee vote in fifteen minutes. There were three that voted for Gorsich and there's no (legitimate) reason for them to vote for him and not Kavenaugh. Of course, there's a lot of pressure from their side to toe the line on this and the CBF allegations if nothing else provides them political cover.

If they do, at the very least I would gain a tremendous amount of respect for those specific senators.

Unless theres some miraculous evidence presented today that comes forward then this is over. Shes a lying sack of sh1t and so are the lefties for pushing this

Is that a skeleton behind Feinstein?

jeeezus. that thing is staring at camera now while leahy is talking and scaring me.

I just want to say...

This is why your daughter or wife or girlfriend or mother or grandmother or aunt or niece takes her molestation, rape or assault with her to the grave.

I'm done my best to stay out of this. But I'm interested in your opinion Peenie. This woman found out 6 years ago allegedly then she had allegedly been dry-humped.

At the time, the judge already wielded enormous power and autonomy in a lifetime appointment to the second most powerful court in the land.

If this judge is such a threat to other women, why did she wait?

The only response I've heard so far is nonsense. Well she was just a young lady at the time! She wasn't a young lady 6 years ago. In fact, she was Miles Ahead of most women her age in that she was a trained psychologist.

if I give her a pass on everything else, I can't give her a pass on the last 6 years.

Leahy sounds like a dam biased lefty hack. Watching it on fb live and he is praising Ford saying shes extremely credible and believable while Kavanaugh isnt

Shes a lying sack of sh1t and so are the lefties for pushing this

See, this is where people need to chill out in my opinion. Maybe she is, but it's wholly possible, even more probable that "something" did happen to Ford but over the years, in her head, it is nothing near reality. She seems like an extremely delicate person and has huge memory lapses (even things that happened the past couple months).

I'm more disgusted at how the Democratic leaders USED her as a political pawn.

When he gets in, is he going to get revenge against the Dems by voting against all liberal cases? :unsure:

I wonder about this as well, can he be truly independent after what the Dem's just did to him?

I wonder about this as well, can he be truly independent after what the Dem's just did to him?

I would like to think so. First of all, its not like cases come up where its Fienstien vs. Board of Education. :doublethumbsup:

Secondly, as a Judge who has come this far he knows how to seperate personal feelings with the law / constitution. Much better than any of us would.

Like I said, I think he is going down. I would be very surprised if they get the confirm today. Like I also said, it will come down to his word versus hers, and she looked much better than he did. I also said, I have experienced this type of thing first hand. Was in the Navy during tailhook.

During these things, women are always right. And you know what, I don't have a problem with that. As I also stated as a man you have a choice. You can adapt and deal with life and your surroundings as they are and get sh!t done or you can whine, b1tch and complain about sh!t.

Basically, you can man the fock up or be a little b!otch. We all know which way the prez leans and after yesterday, it is obvious Kavanaugh is just as weaselly.

In his opening statement he said he welcomes all investigations. He is good with a written prepared statement. Later on, when he was on his own with no script, he cracked. He was asked if he would welcome FBI investigation. He dodged the question. In addition he went out of the way to elaborate and embellish that he was a saint. Didn't drink or party. Again, a lie.

What he should have done is said "yes, bring it on b!tch. FBI, CIA, I don't give a fock. Lets investigate the sh!t out this mother focker. And yes I drank like a fockin fish when I went to school. I also snorted a few lines off some hookers titties. You got a problem with that?". If he'd done that I would respect him. But after the clips I saw of him last night, he is not a man he is just another weasel. And experience tells me weasels often grope and force themselves on women.

Suppose we will see soon enough. Oh yeah and his wife is fugly lol.

Your post is not based in reality and does not reflect anything that is currently being reported.

This is simply a wish based on your dogma.

Note, Flake is a yes vote.

Thanks.

So they've voted already? How do you know this? Should be 11-10.

He was one of the critical ones the Dems thought they could pull. Corker also said he'd vote to confirm, if it's as you say, the Dems are running out of possibilities.

See, this is where people need to chill out in my opinion. Maybe she is, but it's wholly possible, even more probable that "something" did happen to Ford but over the years, in her head, it is nothing near reality. She seems like an extremely delicate person and has huge memory lapses (even things that happened the past couple months).

I dont believe it was him which she says she is 100% sure it was. Waaaaay too many things say shes lying about that for me to believe her. Sorry but when you are trying to ruin someones career and life by doing this then you better have evidence to backup your claim.

Thanks.

So they've voted already? How do you know this? Should be 11-10.

He was one of the critical ones the Dems thought they could pull. Corker also said he'd vote to confirm, if it's as you say, the Dems are running out of possibilities.

Flake was talking to the press and said it himself: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-congress-kavanaugh-vote-20180928-story.html

Your post is not based in reality and does not reflect anything that is currently being reported.

This is simply a wish based on your dogma.

No, it's a post written by a tool that has been banned here multiple times and is just trying to stir up sh1t.

Pay no attention to him. Nobody else does.

Feinstein should be ashamed of every position she has taken. Dragged out this poor woman, who obviously has issues, and splayed her wide open. Tried to destroy the reputation of a man for something that he MIGHT have done 35 years ago. For what? If Kavanaugh doesn't get in, Trump will trot out another who could be worse the Dems. They pretty much have to pass the next one who doesn't have sex allegations. Truly shameful.

During these things, women are always right.

Thank you Newbie for bringing up something I wanted to discuss. All this talk about "Believe Women!" "Women are always right!"

What kind of absolute is that? Not ALL men are always right. Nor ALL women. Nor all fat people. Nor all Black people. Nor all White people. Nor all Accountants. Nor all Cops.

No group, however you want to define it, is....in yours and many others words "always right".

My word, in the sports and entertainment world gold diggers are everywhere. Duke LAX is but one example of a women lying her arse off. Also, women are human beings. Human beings often get things wrong, even things that happen to them. The brain is a very mis-understood organ.

It's why in a he said - she said moment a practical (not an emotional) person MUST go with the rest of the evidence to make judgements.

Democrats already talking impeachment of Kavanaugh if he gets confirmed and they take control. Not sure they can do that as they'll need control of both Houses, right?

ETA: They do need both houses: a majority of the House must approve an indictment to impeach, and a two-thirds supermajority of the US Senate must convict for the judge or justice to lose their office