Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Guatemalan Caravan

I simply responded to the claim that the USA is full by pointing out we are less full than 75% of the countries in the world. Just a statement of math, as opposed to any real opinion on the topic.

That said, I laugh at the extremism and hyperbole of implying we either consider our country full or we become India. To achieve Indias density, wed have to multiply our entire population by 10x. This is why discussion is mostly pointless here.

I'm not diving in. This is just stupid.

I simply responded to the claim that the USA is full by pointing out we are less full than 75% of the countries in the world. Just a statement of math, as opposed to any real opinion on the topic.

That said, I laugh at the extremism and hyperbole of implying we either consider our country full or we become India. To achieve Indias density, wed have to multiply our entire population by 10x. This is why discussion is mostly pointless here.

Yep. Either Canada or India, with nothing in between.

Yep. Either Canada or India, with nothing in between.

Plenty in between. Most of it shitholes. Like all of central and South America to start. Then there's Africa. Oooof.

You can immigrate to Canada for $490. An online application is processed in 2 weeks. A paper application takes about 3 weeks.

Also you can get temporary visa to retire in mexico or phillipines. Takes about a month and costs few hundred bucks. After you are there for few years they are easily converted to permanent status.

But you probably want russia or china. That's where people like you are most comfortable. Lucky for you it's pretty easy there. From a few days to a month. And fairly inexpensive as well. Why don't you pack your sh!t and hit the road now?

I would call you names in response to your blithering but I think trumptard is sufficient.

Here in china, getting a permanent residence visa is virtually impossible. You can get a marriage visa permanently if you marry a local, but you cant legally work with that. I have to get a new work permit and visa every year. Takes about 2 months total and a few hundred bucks.

Dunno about Russia, but I hear its a pretty hard visa to get.

Here in china, getting a permanent residence visa is virtually impossible. You can get a marriage visa permanently if you marry a local, but you cant legally work with that. I have to get a new work permit and visa every year. Takes about 2 months total and a few hundred bucks.

Dunno about Russia, but I hear its a pretty hard visa to get.

4-6 weeks and about 200 bucks.

https://realrussia.co.uk/Info/Faq#faq23

China says 6 weeks tops to get 5 year work visa. You can apply to be a citizen after that if you are an investor, permanent employee, or marry a china doll lol :D . The investor thing says 1/2 a mill. So I am guessing you can basically buy citizenship or marry there? But who the hell would want to stay beyond 5 years anyway? Why don't you invite senator dumazz to crash at your place? :D

https://immiguides.com/immigration-guides/china/

Oh and it doesn't cost much either. Make it reasonable amount of time and money and people won't cross illegally.

What are we getting out of these people anyway? They aren't bringing good food or music, and the women all look beastly.

• Like 1

4-6 weeks and about 200 bucks.

https://realrussia.co.uk/Info/Faq#faq23

China says 6 weeks tops to get 5 year work visa. You can apply to be a citizen after that if you are an investor, permanent employee, or marry a china doll lol :D . The investor thing says 1/2 a mill. So I am guessing you can basically buy citizenship or marry there? But who the hell would want to stay beyond 5 years anyway? Why don't you invite senator dumazz to crash at your place? :D

https://immiguides.com/immigration-guides/china/

Oh and it doesn't cost much either. Make it reasonable amount of time and money and people won't cross illegally.

From what I understand, permanent residency absent marriage is basically a only if they want you sort of thing. Youd have to invest a sh!t ton of money here, speak fluent Chinese, etc.

I know lots of people who have been here a long time. Married, kids, speak the language, own businesses, you name it. I dont know a single person with the green card or whatever.

I know many who have Spousal visas. Some work illegally, but most go out and then get a work visa so they can work.

Dont know a single dual citizen. Im not even sure its possible. They made noise a year or so ago about making it easier to get a green card, but I havent heard anything about it.

No, most of us play the yearly visa shuffle. Every year, I have to have a health check at the immigration center. Assuming no commutable diseases, I then transfer my work permit (a b!tch to get now, requiring having criminal background checks and degrees being certified by the US govt., the. The Chinese embassy) to my new employer and then apply for a residence permit.

Once the residence permit is complete, I have something like 5 days to register my address with the local police station. If I move I have to re register. They occasionally send people to my house to check that its just us.

Theyre pretty strict with foreigners here. Every hotel has to register any foreigners they have staying, so many cheap hotels refuse to take foreigners.

I know quite a few people working illegally on a tourist visa. Every thirty days, they have to leave china and re enter. Used to be very common. Its getting quite risky anymore though.

Bottom line, china is probably easier to get into initially than the US. But once youre in, the us is much easier to vanish. Here, I cant open a bank account, have a phone, stay in a hotel, use a train or domestic flights, or a host of other things without a passport and valid visa. Seems like in the US, there is little to no oversight.

The caravan is the right's fault..

:lol:

I hadn't heard that one, I love this place.

:doh:

You can immigrate to Canada for $490. An online application is processed in 2 weeks. A paper application takes about 3 weeks.

Also you can get temporary visa to retire in mexico or phillipines. Takes about a month and costs few hundred bucks. After you are there for few years they are easily converted to permanent status.

But you probably want russia or china. That's where people like you are most comfortable. Lucky for you it's pretty easy there. From a few days to a month. And fairly inexpensive as well. Why don't you pack your sh!t and hit the road now?

I would call you names in response to your blithering but I think trumptard is sufficient.

:lol:

No you can't.

Overpopulation would be a an awesome thread. You should start it. It is an issue that should not involve the words Trump or Hillary or Soros or White Supremacy. Maybe it would give us all something to discuss, something to learn.

It is the #1 factor in environmental destruction and would be great if it was addressed more by the media, politicians, and global organizations. Instead they all want to push climate change because they can shame and tax it.

Overpopulation would be a an awesome thread. You should start it. It is an issue that should not involve the words Trump or Hillary or Soros or White Supremacy. Maybe it would give us all something to discuss, something to learn.

It is the #1 factor in environmental destruction and would be great if it was addressed more by the media, politicians, and global organizations. Instead they all want to push climate change because they can shame and tax it.

Population is not equal though, in terms of environmental impact. For example, the average American consumes far more resources and pollutes far more than the average Indian or Chinese or whatever.

What are we getting out of these people anyway? They aren't bringing good food or music, and the women all look beastly.

The Heritage Foundation estimated in 2013 that the aggregate annual deficit for all unlawful citizens was about $54.4 billion. The “aggregate amount” is the total cost of benefits and services received by all unlawful immigrant households, with the taxes they paid subtracted.

Population is not equal though, in terms of environmental impact. For example, the average American consumes far more resources and pollutes far more than the average Indian or Chinese or whatever.

Yeah well, if you like China so much you can move there! :mad:

The Heritage Foundation estimated in 2013 that the aggregate annual deficit for all unlawful citizens was about $54.4 billion. The aggregate amount is the total cost of benefits and services received by all unlawful immigrant households, with the taxes they paid subtracted.

Exactly. Some guys who are so inclined might describe these women as having an "hourglass" figure. I just call em fat.

Yeah well, if you like China so much you can move there! :mad:

Exactly. Some guys who are so inclined might describe these women as having an "hourglass" figure. I just call em fat.

A nice thing about China is the lack of potato-shaped hourglasses.

They're all over Philly. A lot of them used to be on Craigslist

Really any shape woman works if she wasnt ripped in half.

That is nobodys thing. :(

Really any shape woman works if she wasnt ripped in half.

That is nobodys thing. :(

You keep bringing that up. Why?

You keep bringing that up. Why?

Before he got married, he use to go on double dates with phillybear.

Ha. Who paid? Neither of those two are raking it in. Them hourglass gals like the grub

Did that retard tear women apart?

MDC has to make it up. I don't. You're the one that first said hourglass. That's why it's so funny, because it's true! Lol.

Can fat bald Americans get some play there?

It depends on what you're looking for.

Unfortunately, your question sounds like something TBBOM might have wondered and I can't say I was too proud of how TBBOM was conducting himself with some seemingly nice girls he'd met when he first got over here but, as he says and I do believe, at least he was honest with the girls he'd met all along what he was looking for.

If you're wanting to get a serious relationship and eventually married, you won't have a problem despite being fat and bald but if you're looking to play around, well, talk to TBBOM about that.

It depends on what you're looking for.

Unfortunately, your question sounds like something TBBOM might have wondered and I can't say I was too proud of how TBBOM was conducting himself with some seemingly nice girls he'd met when he first got over here but, as he says and I do believe, at least he was honest with the girls he'd met all along what he was looking for.

If you're wanting to get a serious relationship and eventually married, you won't have a problem despite being fat and bald but if you're looking to play around, well, talk to TBBOM about that.

The first one I was with... well, that one went weird. I didnt understand how things worked here. One can argue that was a d!ck move. Of course, she was a scammer psycho liar too, so whatever.

The second one that stuck around for a while, I laid out explicitly what was and what was not on the table. Namely, if she wanted a nice place to crash occasionally and free meals and such, I was willing to trade. But if she was looking for a future, not gonna happen. She agreed wholeheartedly. That one was no problem.

The rest were just random bar skanks. Never even knew their names. Hell, a couple of them asked ME to go to the hotel, not the other way around. One of those turned out to be a hooker at the end of the operation.

And if you really want to keep life simple, there are a bevy of wh0res and massage girls around for reasonable rates.

It isnt the best place in Asia to pull tail (Bangkok or Manila would vie for that dubious distinction) but it beats the hell out of the states for sure.

I heard that the girl from The Ring is in the caravan. :shocking:

I heard none of them are vaccinated. But they all do look healthy and plump. I never saw refugees look so well fed and happy. The Cubans were riding tire tubes to get here. That I can respect.

Ive changed my mind a little bit on this Caravan. I don't think you can have the Optics of military personnel fighting with people in this Caravan which is exactly what they are going to try to provoke.

I think if Trump and this Administration really wants to win people over they figure out a way to gather these people and process them in a fair manner. I don't like it any more than anybody else but this is where we are at.

I feel like he is right in trying to keep them out but being right doesn't always mean it's the right decision either.

Ive changed my mind a little bit on this Caravan. I don't think you can have the Optics of military personnel fighting with people in this Caravan which is exactly what they are going to try to provoke.

I think if Trump and this Administration really wants to win people over they figure out a way to gather these people and process them in a fair manner. I don't like it any more than anybody else but this is where we are at.

I feel like he is right in trying to keep them out but being right doesn't always mean it's the right decision either.

And, what if this is just an opportunity to put troops along the border? What if he leaves them there? Increases the amount, makes it "normal"? I would be watchful on how he uses this situation, he may be a buffoon politically, but he is no less devious than anyone else....

Aren't you the guy that's suppose to be more conservative than mobb? No country can just let 7,000 people just walk in or just process 7,000. That also sets a precedent for the future. For focks sake what is wrong with people?

Aren't you the guy that's suppose to be more conservative than mobb? No country can just let 7,000 people just walk in or just process 7,000. That also sets a precedent for the future. For focks sake what is wrong with people?

Do you understand how bad that's going to look if you have military people fighting these people and heaven forbid they shoot someone.

Again... I don't like it either but they aren't "going back" and another group is coming.

Until we find a common solution to this legislatively it would be in Trump's best interest to have a soft hand with this.

Do you understand how bad that's going to look if you have military people fighting these people and heaven forbid they shoot someone.

Again... I don't like it either but they aren't "going back" and another group is coming.

Until we find a common solution to this legislatively it would be in Trump's best interest to have a soft hand with this.

Light them up with rubber bullets, that is an invasion. They don't want asylum, Mexico already offered that to them.

What is going to stop the next group from coming after they see how easy we were on this group? Or the group after that? And what about the one after that one? Nip it in the but now. Fake ass Trump voter. One of the reasons we elected him was stronger borders and you want these people to just come right in? WTF? Grow a pair.

Light them up with rubber bullets, that is an invasion. They don't want asylum, Mexico already offered that to them.

What is going to stop the next group from coming after they see how easy we were on this group? Or the group after that? And what about the one after that one? Nip it in the but now. Fake ass Trump voter. One of the reasons we elected him was stronger borders and you want these people to just come right in? WTF? Grow a pair.

I think you have to separate what you'd like to do from what's probably best. If there was no repercussions absolutely...rubber bullets, batons, whatever force is necessary to keep them away.

I'm just not sure it's a good look for republicans to be beating or shooting people with rubber bullets at a border crossing.

I think you have to separate what you'd like to do from what's probably best. If there was no repercussions absolutely...rubber bullets, batons, whatever force is necessary to keep them away.

I'm just not sure it's a good look for republicans to be beating or shooting people with rubber bullets at a border crossing.

We have so much military equipment not a single bullet needs to even be fired. Sonic weapons. We could even use the Active Denial System;

Yeah it isn't a good look but what needs to be done needs to be done, you can't just let 7,000 walk in or it will NEVER END, there will always be a large group heading this way until those same people eventually crash and destroy everything we have built. This is exactly why we voted for Trump, Hillary would've been rolling the red carpet out of these people. Under no circumstances should they be allowed to enter, so whatever the best decision is to make that the end result is fine with me.

Go back to the focking DNC where you belong.

We have so much military equipment not a single bullet needs to even be fired. Sonic weapons. We could even use the Active Denial System;

Yeah it isn't a good luck but what needs to be done needs to be done, you can't just let 7,000 walk in or it will NEVER END, there will always be a large group heading this way until those same people eventually crash and destroy everything we have built. This is exactly why we voted for Trump, Hillary would've been rolling the red carpet out of these people. Under no circumstances should they be allowed to enter, so whatever the best decision is to make that the end result is fine with me.

Go back to the focking DNC where you belong.

Ha I'm either a trumptard or have to go back to the DNC.

I'm just saying from an optics standpoint since we don't have proper immigration laws it's not going to benefit the Republicans as much as you think it will. It's going to be a bad look even if it's the right call.

Ha I'm either a trumptard or have to go back to the DNC.

I'm just saying from an optics standpoint since we don't have proper immigration laws it's not going to benefit the Republicans as much as you think it will. It's going to be a bad look even if it's the right call.

Well enough pandering to voters and I think most people want the right call, even if it is a bad look. We can't allow this to happen otherwise it will just keep happening.

I agree, we need to set a precedent and stop the invaders. Otherwise its not long til the whole system crumbles and derelicts in droves from all over flood in. Once a loophole is found, its exploited.

Id say an army of non lethal weapons pointed at them will turn them around pretty quick. Make an example of a few brave ones and the rest will cower.

Just drop them in a sanctuary city. Oakland or San Fran sounds good