Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Guatemalan Caravan

NewbieJr or Chronic Husker?

You decide.

Don't understand your joke? But are you seriously concerned about "the HUGE caravan of illegals" heading towards our border?

I personally hadn't heard about it until today, a friend told me. Same time he told me about the birthright citizenship. This buddy of mine is Hispanic, not sure whether it was his parents or grandparents that crossed illegally but don't really care. He is one of the most solid dudes I know, trust him with my kids lives. He was visibly upset today.

:lol:

Okay, maybe phillybear. Only he could come up with this kinda bullshiot.

Well done whoever you are.

You trumptards are a bunch of dimwits. This thing is 2 months away from the border. 2 months travel just to get to the US/Mexico border. Between here and there who the hell knows what happens?

Fox spit this sh!t out and you gobble it up like a c(_)m guzzling wh0re lol :clap: :banana:

Just another hail mary before the midterms. Fockin tin foil hat wearin retards lol.

I have an idea, let's ignore the group, not talk about this for two months, do nothing, and pretend to be shocked and unaware when they flood across the border.

You decide.

I dunno if either had the talent to pull this off.

You decide.

I decide that I'm not going to respond to it anymore, nor make any speculations anymore of whom it could be.

I've already responded and made too many references to it in the past. My bad :(

Okay, maybe phillybear.

I have the strange feeling that Philly might be sleeping with the fishes :(

• Like 1

Okay, maybe phillybear. Only he could come up with this kinda bullshiot.

Well done whoever you are.

phillybear could pull it off. He's brilliant in his way and sure wouldn't mind trolling.

I have the strange feeling that Philly might be sleeping with the fishes :(

Me too.

He needs this place to function.

We gave him no reason to leave, he has a large fan base here, and where else can he go online to find people willing to put up with and feed/encourage his various psychological problems?

According to international law, refugees must apply for asylum in the first safe country.

Mexico has offered them asylum, and jobs.

Announce we will no longer accept asylum applications from non-Mexicans at the southern border, and any attempts to illegally cross the border will be repelled.

I can't find anything like that.

Amnesty International

4. There is no legal requirement for a refugee to claim asylum in any particular country

Neither the 1951 Refugee Convention nor EU law requires a refugee to claim asylum in one country rather than another.

There is no rule requiring refugees to claim in the first safe country in which they arrive.

The EU does run a system – called the Dublin Regulations – which allows one EU country to require another to accept responsibility for an asylum claim where certain conditions apply.

The relevant conditions include that the person is shown to have previously entered that other EU country or made a claim there. This is supposed to share responsibility for asylum claims more equitably among EU countries and discourage people moving on from one EU country to another. But it doesn’t work.

It is clear the system greatly benefits countries like the UK and is very unfair to countries like Greece and Italy. That’s part of the reason Germany has just suspended the Dublin Regulations when dealing with people fleeing from Syria.

It must be infuriating to the leftists that they cannot use this thing. The only thing they are left with is anyone pointing this thing out at all is using it in a "racist" way for political purposes, well hello there lefties....you can dish it out but I guess you can't take it....

We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States, But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country," Barack Obama

They're looking for asylum, not trying to illegally cross the border. In order to apply for asylum you need to be physically present in the USA.

I have spoken to any of them, but I'm guessing they want to live in the USA?

Isn't Asylum about escaping dangerous, oppressive regimes? If so, the phrase "beggars can't be choosers" comes to mind.

• Like 1

They're looking for asylum, not trying to illegally cross the border. In order to apply for asylum you need to be physically present in the USA.

Hence the wall. Force an orderly process instead of the chaos that happens currently. Not to mention how many illegals die trying to cross the border. I find it abhorrent that illegal alien apologists don't want the safest method of entry to any immigrant. A wall/fence would actually save lives but they don't care about that because it doesn't fit their agenda.

Trump speaking now on the Caravan. Reader's Digest version... Turn around now, you're wasting your time, we have our own problems, we will deal with you if you don't turn around.

No more Catch and Release. We will catch, but no more release you will be deported

I say we tell Mexico to deal with it. If they dont, we will march in and intercept they convoy well before it reaches our border. Their call.

Mexico has already offered them asylum but they declined it. They demanded Mexico give them buses so they could reach the U.S. Border quicker................like in time for the Midterms. Mexico said no.

Mexico has already offered them asylum but they declined it. They demanded Mexico give them buses so they could reach the U.S. Border quicker................like in time for the Midterms. Mexico said no.

Yeah, this obviously has little to do with simply escaping the horrors of Central America.

Yeah, this obviously has little to do with simply escaping the horrors of Central America.

I'm sure 99% of them want to get out of that sh!thole but who's funding them? Who's been organizing this leading them to believe they're going to actually get access to America?

I'm sure 99% of them want to get out of that sh!thole but who's funding them? Who's been organizing this leading them to believe they're going to actually get access to America?

Correct. I was just saying that since theyve refused asylum Mexico, and pushed through their barriers and police, this is more politically driven than just escaping a sh!thole.

• Like 1

Correct. I was just saying that since theyve refused asylum Mexico, and pushed through their barriers and police, this is more politically driven than just escaping a sh!thole.

It's all about the timing of it. The left wants there to be a confrontation with U.S. Border Patrol or the U.S. Military. Ideally they want a photo of some bloody immigrant to plaster everywhere.

• Like 1

It's all about the timing of it. The left wants there to be a confrontation with U.S. Border Patrol or the U.S. Military. Ideally they want a photo of some bloody immigrant to plaster everywhere.

Dems won't give a sh1t if they win and this happens on Nov 7.

This

Because Justin Trudeau beats himself and his country up over white guilt and embraces the Emancapatory Politics social theory that fogs the mind of so many white western leftists, wheras Japan likes being a country where if you lose you wallet on the subway, you have a 90% chance of having it returned to you intact.

If we are going to talk conspiracy....the fearmongering caravan story seems designed to motivate Republicans to get to the polls. Coincides with the advertisements that show it...and coordinates with the decision to move troops to the border 5 days before the elections, so that they can fight off the people that could be here as soon a month from now.....and all of it comes with a Vote Republican or your family will be murdered.

If this is a paid for stunt, look off to your right.

What, no conspiracy theory that theyre organized by Trump et. al. to fire up the base?

ETA I see CBFalcon beat me to it :)