Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Guatemalan Caravan

In that number? No.

Beto assisting in the funding..................along with who else?

George Soros

Why not? Havent they happened before?

but you said you dont do conspiracy theories

That's a whopper of one

If we are going to talk conspiracy....the fearmongering caravan story seems designed to motivate Republicans to get to the polls. Coincides with the advertisements that show it...and coordinates with the decision to move troops to the border 5 days before the elections, so that they can fight off the people that could be here as soon a month from now.....and all of it comes with a Vote Republican or your family will be murdered.

If this is a paid for stunt, look off to your right.

The Left believes this deplorable act will turn people against the violent right and increase voter turnout for the Left.

The Left believes this deplorable act will turn people against the violent right and increase voter turnout for the Left.

What act are you speaking of?

And so many fat ones. I haven't seen one bangable chick yet.

Youd think all that walking would help them get in shape.

• Like 1

If we are going to talk conspiracy....the fearmongering caravan story seems designed to motivate Republicans to get to the polls. Coincides with the advertisements that show it...and coordinates with the decision to move troops to the border 5 days before the elections, so that they can fight off the people that could be here as soon a month from now.....and all of it comes with a Vote Republican or your family will be murdered.

Obama calls troop deployment to border a ‘political stunt’

Former President Barack Obama derided the deployment of thousands of active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border as a “political stunt” by the Trump administration, as Obama rallied for Florida Democrats and found himself repeatedly heckled by protesters on Friday afternoon.

“They're telling you the existential threat to America is a bunch of poor refugees a thousand miles away,” Obama said of Republicans, referencing the caravan of an estimated 4,000 Central American migrants headed toward the United States.

“They're even taking our brave troops away from their families for a political stunt at the border,” Obama added. “The men and women of our military deserve better than that. So they're just constant fear mongering to distract from the record.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-calls-troop-deployment-to-border-a-political-stunt

ETA: I think the move Right the made to have the caravan sue Trump was a really cleaver way to throw suspicion away from them.

Obama calls troop deployment to border a ‘political stunt’

Former President Barack Obama derided the deployment of thousands of active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border as a “political stunt” by the Trump administration, as Obama rallied for Florida Democrats and found himself repeatedly heckled by protesters on Friday afternoon.

“They're telling you the existential threat to America is a bunch of poor refugees a thousand miles away,” Obama said of Republicans, referencing the caravan of an estimated 4,000 Central American migrants headed toward the United States.

“They're even taking our brave troops away from their families for a political stunt at the border,” Obama added. “The men and women of our military deserve better than that. So they're just constant fear mongering to distract from the record.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-calls-troop-deployment-to-border-a-political-stunt

ETA: I think the move Right the made to have the caravan sue Trump was a really cleaver way to throw suspicion away from them.

I bet if native Hawaiians had their way they would have stopped immigration to their island.

Texas militia is gearing up. Shoot everyone of them that tries to enter illegally.

I wonder if you asked those people if Guatadoras is a shitehole country what they would say?

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1058162930418675712

You wanted proof the Dems are helping fund the caravan? Here you go. Hiding donations from Beto Oroark as 'Halloween Events'.

-----------------

Oops, giant crock of shiit. same guys who did the bullshyt acorn videos back in the day.

-----------

The asylum-seekers were not part of the caravan ― they were already in Texas, apparently taking shelter in churches while the government processes their legal claims.

Near the end of the ORourke video, after 23 minutes of grainy footage, OKeefe pops up with a microphone to say he needs to make something clear."helping immigrants who are in this country legally is not a bad thing," OKeefe said. "And its possible ― its possible! ― conceivable that some of the immigrants featured in this story were here legally."

The recently arrived migrants who received some food and water from ORourkes campaign are also unlikely to be associated with the caravan that Trump has railed against in recent days. The latter group ― which includes some 2,400 children, according to UNICEF USA ― is still in southern Mexico and traveling by foot. They will not reach the U.S.-Mexico border for weeks at their current pace.

-----------

But, as always, you just move on to the next bullshit Breitbart story and never admit that you were wrong about this one.

-----------------

Oops, giant crock of shiit. same guys who did the bullshyt acorn videos back in the day.

-----------

The asylum-seekers were not part of the caravan ― they were already in Texas, apparently taking shelter in churches while the government processes their legal claims.

Near the end of the ORourke video, after 23 minutes of grainy footage, OKeefe pops up with a microphone to say he needs to make something clear."helping immigrants who are in this country legally is not a bad thing," OKeefe said. "And its possible ― its possible! ― conceivable that some of the immigrants featured in this story were here legally."

The recently arrived migrants who received some food and water from ORourkes campaign are also unlikely to be associated with the caravan that Trump has railed against in recent days. The latter group ― which includes some 2,400 children, according to UNICEF USA ― is still in southern Mexico and traveling by foot. They will not reach the U.S.-Mexico border for weeks at their current pace.

-----------

But, as always, you just move on to the next bullshit Breitbart story and never admit that you were wrong about this one.

:rolleyes:

For sure. Think HI would be better off if they did?

Not the point. I'm sure they would like to have their culture dominate and not have decisions made for them by others. But that wouldn't be racist or xenophobic, would it? Take me for instance. I want America to have a dominant culture based on Northern Europe. but I'm a monster. Yet the American Indian is lauded for protecting and holding on to their culture. Amongst other groups. Decendants of n Europe? Horrible people if they even whisper that stuff.

Not the point. I'm sure they would like to have their culture dominate and not have decisions made for them by others. But that wouldn't be racist or xenophobic, would it? Take me for instance. I want America to have a dominant culture based on Northern Europe. but I'm a monster. Yet the American Indian is lauded for protecting and holding on to their culture. Amongst other groups. Decendants of n Europe? Horrible people if they even whisper that stuff.

I think the Hawaiian sovereignty movement is fairly obnoxious :dunno:

I think the Hawaiian sovereignty movement is fairly obnoxious :dunno:

But not racist or xenophobic? Imagine anti- illegal immigration people were referred to as obnoxious instead of white supremacist racist bigots? Do you think the tone might be a bit more civil?

I want America to have a dominant culture based on Northern Europe.

Me too. One of the easiest ways to MAGA.

But not racist or xenophobic? Imagine anti- illegal immigration people were referred to as obnoxious instead of white supremacist racist bigots? Do you think the tone might be a bit more civil?

Well, to be fair, at lease the Hawaiian movement is the indigenous people. The anti immigrants in America are descendants of immigrants b!tching about newer immigrants.

(For the record, Im not pro open borders or anything either.)

Oh sh!t, the brown people are coming. Hide the women and children.

These focking trumptard dumazzes eat this sh!t up too. :lol:

Yeah, well, they hatched out of shitholes. Why would you want to bring them here? All they know is disorder and mayhem. And soccer.

Well, to be fair, at lease the Hawaiian movement is the indigenous people. The anti immigrants in America are descendants of immigrants b!tching about newer immigrants.

(For the record, Im not pro open borders or anything either.)

Everyone, including the eskimos and the warm eskimos, got here from somewhere else. Doesn't the lefts beloved science state that?

No democrats are saying open borders like you trumptards imply. When people say open borders they mean open for legal immigration. But make legal immigration reasonable. Time frame and cost wise.

It is a focking paperwork drill. 2-4 weeks max is all it should take. And a few hundred bucks at most in cost. Not 2,3,4,5,etc years and $1500+ or whatever the fock it is now. Reasonable timeframe and cost and you won't even have illegal immigration anymore. Like anything else, little common sense and you won't have an issue. But not with the trumptards. They skeered of the brown people lol.

Yeah, well, they hatched out of shitholes. Why would you want to bring them here? All they know is disorder and mayhem. And soccer.

Some of my ancestors were hatched out of "sh!tholes". Some of my ancestors were run off their land, rounded up like cattle, and nearly wiped off the planet. So yeah, I got no problems with them coming here and getting a job and feeding their families.

I guess you must be part of that perfect aryan race everyone talks about? :ninja: Would explain why you feel like you do.

Some of my descendants were hatched out of "sh!tholes". Some of my descendants were run off their land, rounded up like cattle, and nearly wiped off the planet. So yeah, I got no problems with them coming here and getting a job and feeding their families.

I guess you must be part of that perfect aryan race everyone talks about? :ninja: Would explain why you feel like you do.

My parents are immigrants. But where they came from was civilized and people didn't wipe their ass with their hands or shite in the street like in the shithole countries run by brown people. And San Francisco.

Libtards want to empty out countries that they would never step foot in and bring them here. Makes sense.

Only pea-brained morons attribute wanting secure borders to racism.

Only pea-brained morons attribute wanting secure borders to racism.

I have yet to hear a single person say they advocate completely open borders. Then again I don't watch the news so maybe there is a democrat running around out there saying this? I'll just say I have never heard it.

Common sense says make the process reasonable in cost and time frame and the issue goes away. Do that and they will be legal, documented, and pay taxes. The reason there is an issue is because the cost is high (obviously someone coming from a third world country doesn't have $1000 to pay an attorney to start the process) and the time frame is ridiculous. Years to get papers? Seriously it is just stupid.

Hell for about 100 bucks I can get a passport in a month and go just about anywhere I fockin want to (admittedly its been almost 10 years since I renewed mine but I am betting the cost hasn't sky rocketed to the thousands of dollars like the cost of immigration).

Couple hundred bucks and a month to get it done. Boom, no more illegals. And a bunch of blood sucking attorneys out of work. A bonus!

Libtards want to empty out countries that they would never step foot in and bring them here. Makes sense.

Yeah that's it lol. Typical trumptard.

Is it not reasonable that people today are afforded the same opportunities that people had in the past? Is that not what this country was founded on? Isn't that like our mantra or some sh!t? Seriously it didn't take our ancestors several thousand dollars and several years to get their papers. Why should it now?

Yeah that's it lol. Typical trumptard.

Is it not reasonable that people today are afforded the same opportunities that people had in the past? Is that not what this country was founded on? Isn't that like our mantra or some sh!t? Seriously it didn't take our ancestors several thousand dollars and several years to get their papers. Why should it now?

We're full. And if these people were so great, why have sanctuary cities?

Common sense says make the process reasonable in cost and time frame and the issue goes away. Do that and they will be legal, documented, and pay taxes.

I'm fine with that, as long as the immigration bill includes no Welfare for immigrants for their first 15 years of citizenship.

I'm fine with that, as long as the immigration bill includes no Welfare for immigrants for their first 15 years of citizenship.

And no pooping in their hand or on the street.

". Some of my ancestors were run off their land, rounded up like cattle, and nearly wiped off the planet. S

Sounds to me like they didn't do a good enough job.

It's both of those too.