Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Guatemalan Caravan

Well, to be fair, at lease the Hawaiian movement is the indigenous people. The anti immigrants in America are descendants of immigrants b!tching about newer immigrants.

(For the record, Im not pro open borders or anything either.)

Not exactly. Native Hawaiians usually trace their roots to Kamehameha, who unified the islands. And by unify, I mean pushed the guys who were already there off cliffs so his flavor of indigenous could rule.

The original people who made it to Hawaii were probably from Marquesas. A thousand years later Tahitiians arrived and conquered them, eventually giving rise to more contemporary natives. It was pretty easy to do as the Marquesans were little people, not the Bruddah Iz sized Polynesian CBF we see today.

Libtards want to empty out countries that they would never step foot in and bring them here. Makes sense.

I spent six weeks in Guatemala and a couple in Mexico. Minus corrupt government and drugs, they aren't that bad.

I think the Hawaiian sovereignty movement is fairly obnoxious :dunno:

Anyways, it's the same as all these others. Me too, BLM, Puerto Rico, Etc

Not PC to say so, but it was white men that built this country and white men bad Made A Way more than the worthless I told that it was at the time. And now that we've built everything up? Now all these also-rans come in and say well we deserve a piece of that too!

Men risk their reputations, their fortunes, their families and their lives to build what we have today. It's bullshit that theyre looked upon as these evil bastards in retrospect.

Yeah that's it lol. Typical trumptard.

Is it not reasonable that people today are afforded the same opportunities that people had in the past? Is that not what this country was founded on? Isn't that like our mantra or some sh!t? Seriously it didn't take our ancestors several thousand dollars and several years to get their papers. Why should it now?

To what level should immigrants assimilate to the general American culture?

We're full. ?

FYI, the USA is 179th out of 241 countries in terms of population density. We are amongst the 25% least full.

FYI, the USA is 179th out of 241 countries in terms of population density. We are amongst the 25% least full.

Blah blah. We have enough of these types. Let the ones here assimilate for a generation or two. We have to undo the dysfunctional behaviors they are accustomed to.

Blah blah. We have enough of these types. Let the ones here assimilate for a generation or two. We have to undo the dysfunctional behaviors they are accustomed to.

They don't want to assimilate , that's been the focking problem the last 40 years

Did you take out Native land and Alaska?

I've been to India. No thanks.

Oh sh!t, the brown people are coming. Hide the women and children.

These focking trumptard dumazzes eat this sh!t up too. :lol:

This type of response from this urethra guy and his fellow leftists are more the norm now on that side of the political isle. He is displaying a great example here of how the left is handling not being in any sort of power. If the left's message of mindless aggression towards those that don't agree with them, their presentment of baseless arguments, and their propensity to push hatred to the point of violence, wasn't so destructive, I would say it's laughable.

But alas. This guy is not some character written into an episode of Bevis and Butthead, he's a real dude living somewhere in this country. :mellow:

This type of response from this urethra guy and his fellow leftists are more the norm now on that side of the political isle. He is displaying a great example here of how the left is handling not being in any sort of power. If the left's message of mindless aggression towards those that don't agree with them, their presentment of baseless arguments, and their propensity to push hatred to the point of violence, wasn't so destructive, I would say it's laughable.

But alas. This guy is not some character written into an episode of Bevis and Butthead, he's a real dude living somewhere in this country. :mellow:

I think its less complex than that. When leftists believe their position is being weakened by facts or logic, they resort to labeling. Its their goto topic, either agree with them and accept their point of view without question or the weaponized label is hurled at you.

Frankly, at this point, it really doesn't even phase me much anymore. I see it here, hear it on the news incessantly, hear it parroted by elected folks, its now diluted to the point where it comical to me to hear anyone toss out "racist" or "misogynist", but it is fun to throw it back at them on occasion....oddly enough, they don't like it either.... :lol:

Yeah, I don't understand why now. Agree seems to benefit the Right more than the Dems.

The fact that The Left talking point is now "this benefits Rs more than Ds" should terrify them.

They are admitting that their fear mongering open borders muh chirrens in cages hysteria does not work anymore.

If that is true they are focked.

Why wouldn't Trump herald the historically low Hispanic unemployment stats from Pew? Or the Pew stats on historic wages being earned by Hispanics, isn't that message likely to generate more positive across the spectrum? It just makes me wonder what the hell they are thinking sometimes, the guy goes through all this trouble to actually make the economy better, but does not trot it out effectively...

He talks about this at every single rally but the MSM doesn't cover them anymore because it doesn't fit their narrative.

No democrats are saying open borders like you trumptards imply. When people say open borders they mean open for legal immigration. But make legal immigration reasonable. Time frame and cost wise.

It is a focking paperwork drill. 2-4 weeks max is all it should take. And a few hundred bucks at most in cost. Not 2,3,4,5,etc years and $1500+ or whatever the fock it is now. Reasonable timeframe and cost and you won't even have illegal immigration anymore. Like anything else, little common sense and you won't have an issue. But not with the trumptards. They skeered of the brown people lol.

There is not a country on this planet that allows people to legally immigrate in 2-4 weeks for a few hundred bucks.

Are you retarded?

There is not a country on this planet that allows people to legally immigrate in 2-4 weeks for a few hundred bucks.

Are you retarded?

Yes.

And what % of our land mass is federal and state lands? Or deserts without access to water? Or 10 below zero 6 months out of the year (AK)?

Your stat is meaningless without context.

And what % of our land mass is federal and state lands? Or deserts without access to water? Or 10 below zero 6 months out of the year (AK)?

Let me take a stab at this: "Well the govt should open up those lands to all the poor immigrants! If they don't then they are RACIST and XENOPHOBIC!!!!"

Sh1t. That's kinda fun throwing stuff out there like that! I feel so morally superior now.

• Like 1

Let me take a stab at this: "Well the govt should open up those lands to all the poor immigrants! If they don't then they are RACIST and XENOPHOBIC!!!!"

Sh1t. That's kinda fun throwing stuff out there like that! I feel so morally superior now.

LMAO!

One thing I will say is that anybody who's ever had to have business dealings with Quebec probably has some pretty interesting feelings about Mexican assimilation.

It's provincial law that everything has to be printed and written in both French and English up there. And the government employees? Are primarily anti-english and pro French. So much so, that many of them pretend not to speak English just to with businesses. Especially American businesses.

You see that more and more with litigation here in the states. Oh? The ATM wasn't in Spanish? Oh? The warning sign wasn't in Spanish? oh, the money is in printed in Spanish? Oh? The terms and conditions? Oh? The employment application?

Slippery slope, when publishing everything in 90 different languages and then the one dude who speaks through a series of clicks and whistles will sue because there are 91 languages.

In short, welcome. But assimilation matters. Caveat Emptor if you don't speak English.

Are you retarded?

You can immigrate to Canada for $490. An online application is processed in 2 weeks. A paper application takes about 3 weeks.

Also you can get temporary visa to retire in mexico or phillipines. Takes about a month and costs few hundred bucks. After you are there for few years they are easily converted to permanent status.

But you probably want russia or china. That's where people like you are most comfortable. Lucky for you it's pretty easy there. From a few days to a month. And fairly inexpensive as well. Why don't you pack your sh!t and hit the road now?

I would call you names in response to your blithering but I think trumptard is sufficient.

The fact that The Left talking point is now "this benefits Rs more than Ds" should terrify them.

They are admitting that their fear mongering open borders muh chirrens in cages hysteria does not work anymore.

If that is true they are focked.

It's not a talking point. It's a response to nonsense suggesting the Caravan is a liberal/Democrat creation.

Open border fear-mongering ain't their strategy either.

Even considering all that, are you suggesting our population density is high?

I don't want any more people, mind you. But the US isn't overcrowded compared to other countries.

You can immigrate to Canada for $490. An online application is processed in 2 weeks. A paper application takes about 3 weeks.

I would call you names in response to your blithering but I think trumptard is sufficient.

If thats true, thats not a good thing. Holy sh!t.😂

Let me guess half off on Black Friday?

It's not a talking point. It's a response to nonsense suggesting the Caravan is a liberal/Democrat creation.

Open border fear-mongering ain't their strategy either.

I think I get what he was trying to say,.....maybe...

Typically the left would use this scenario to give their ideology a boost, you would expect to see CNN in particular spinning this a part of the leftist dogma.

That the approach is now suddenly recognizing this event as benefitting Repubs more than Dems is something of an admission, and an adjustment of their propaganda, and not an insignificant one

• Like 1

Even considering all that, are you suggesting our population density is high?

I don't want any more people, mind you. But the US isn't overcrowded compared to other countries.

What countries? India? Sri Lanka? Most of the world is a shithole.

• Like 1

To what level should immigrants assimilate to the general American culture?

Up to them. If they can get a job and they pay their taxes, they can live however they choose to live.

Lol. Japan doesn't let anyone in and Europe doesn't appear to happy with their current immigrant situation. So we have Canada. Where most of the land is uninhabitable. Get out much?

Lol. Japan doesn't let anyone in and Europe doesn't appear to happy with their current immigrant situation. So we have Canada. Where most of the land is uninhabitable. Get out much?

Did you look at the map I linked? :wacko:

Did you look at the map I linked? :wacko:

It's silly. Who cares about land no one can live on?

Forget reality. You win.

How come 90% of Canada lives within 100 miles of the US. border? If anyone is having an issue with reality it's you.

• Like 1

America as a whole isnt overpopulated. Its the major cities that they flock to thats becoming overpopulated. Places like North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming have plenty of space but hardly any people. Same goes for Alaska. The illegals dont want to live there. They want to live in the populated areas

I've been to India. No thanks.

Me too. People everywhere, people shitting in the street.

No thanks cbfalcon. Hard pass.

Me too. People everywhere, people shitting in the street.

No thanks cbfalcon. Hard pass.

I simply responded to the claim that the USA is full by pointing out we are less full than 75% of the countries in the world. Just a statement of math, as opposed to any real opinion on the topic.

That said, I laugh at the extremism and hyperbole of implying we either consider our country full or we become India. To achieve Indias density, wed have to multiply our entire population by 10x. This is why discussion is mostly pointless here.