Jump to content
Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

Recommended Posts

Dak Attack!!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Cowboys?

Very interesting trade talks with the Dolphins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vince44 said:

Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Cowboys?

Very interesting trade talks with the Dolphins.

* DAL is about to lose (both) Byron Jones and Anthony Brown

* Taco is a bust, but that's on Garrett - he wanted him. Jerry should have listened to the scouts, drafted TJ Watt.

* We've heard Taco & a 1st for Minkah

Given where Dallas will (prolly) be drafting, totally worth the price - I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red zone barely covered today’s game so I barely saw any of it. 

Anyway.  31 points on the road against a division rival is pretty good for the offense.  

 Giving up 21 ain’t so hot for the D. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Red zone barely covered today’s game so I barely saw any of it. 

Anyway.  31 points on the road against a division rival is pretty good for the offense.  

 Giving up 21 ain’t so hot for the D. 

Back to back weeks, this run defense has been exposed.. Jerry better wake up and start taking DTs in the 1st.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

 

That really is. I knew it was good, but when you see it it's really impressive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2019 at 3:11 PM, vuduchile said:

 Giving up 21 ain’t so hot for the D. 

 

Meh.

Last years Patriots team gave up 20+ points in 50% of their regular season games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

 

Ugh. Couldn't get past the halfway mark. Two a-holes regurgitating stats as ifnthats a real conversation. Bayless bringing up DAks QB rating. Sheeez. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ugh. Couldn't get past the halfway mark. Two a-holes regurgitating stats as ifnthats a real conversation. Bayless bringing up DAks QB rating. Sheeez. 

Yeah I can rarely bare to listen to Shannon as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

 

Those boys are salty :D 

Love Jerrah........but it's high time Red goes bye bye

Take Rod Marinelli with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Guy said:

Love Jerrah........but it's high time Red goes bye bye

Take Rod Marinelli with him

Why? Has Jerry made a good coaching hire since Jimmy Johnson? Parcells? Jerry ran him out of town. What makes you think he'll get it right next time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may be the 1st time the Cowboys have lost 3 in a row and still be in 1st place :first:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? Has Jerry made a good coaching hire since Jimmy Johnson? Parcells? Jerry ran him out of town. What makes you think he'll get it right next time? 

It doesn't matter, still time for a change.......this is a poorly coached lazy team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They aren't who they thought they were.  

They’re exactly who I thought they were. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

This may be the 1st time the Cowboys have lost 3 in a row and still be in 1st place :first:

Niners will see you in the playoffs if you're not lucky. The beatdown Dalllas will take will be glorious if that matchup comes to fruition. Win that division Cowboys!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

It doesn't matter, still time for a change.......this is a poorly coached lazy team 

Yep.  Teams are either prepared to play on Sunday or they’re not.  We’ve seen this Cowboys team be unprepared more often than we should have. 

Change is long overdue.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Niners will see you in the playoffs if you're not lucky. The beatdown Dalllas will take will be glorious if that matchup comes to fruition. Win that division Cowboys!! 

ghey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys Players Deny Head Coach Jason Garrett’s High-Fives During Loss To Jets

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Cowboys Players Deny Head Coach Jason Garrett’s High-Fives During Loss To Jets

 

Those are the lowest high-fives I never saw. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Those are the lowest high-fives I never saw. 

 

 

 

everything is pretty low right now 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad news for Dallas is they may be playing without Amari Cooper.

Good news for Dallas is that every receiver on their roster is Jerry Rice compared to the Eagles' defensive back that will be covering him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bad news for Dallas is they may be playing without Amari Cooper.

Good news for Dallas is that every receiver on their roster is Jerry Rice compared to the Eagles' defensive back that will be covering him.

Dak won't have time to throw - Fletcher Cox is going to eat us alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cruzer said:

Dak won't have time to throw - Fletcher Cox is going to eat us alive.

Cox has been a stud against the run this year, but he and the rest of the d-line have been terrible with pass pressure. Which is further magnifying the weakness of our defensive secondary. Cox might eat up Zeke Elliot, but I doubt he touches Dak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard a clip on 105.3, The Fan, today. I wish I had caught who was being quoted, so I could share it here. Basically, it said that NFL teams had a record of 90 wins and 1 loss, if they did all these things. It was stuff like time of possession, QB stats, etc. The one loss, if a team did all those things in a game, was the Dallas Cowboys, yesterday.  🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I heard a clip on 105.3, The Fan, today. I wish I had caught who was being quoted, so I could share it here. Basically, it said that NFL teams had a record of 90 wins and 1 loss, if they did all these things. It was stuff like time of possession, QB stats, etc. The one loss, if a team did all those things in a game, was the Dallas Cowboys, yesterday.  🙁

damn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×