Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

GoFundMe for Trumps border wall: currently over $13M

This dude is gonna have enough money to buy 100000 new legs when this is all said and done. Well done my crippled friend with the hot wife.

Ive lost 3 cats to coyotes. Got so sick of it, I had a kid and bought a dog. This is something I could get behind.

Apparently one has attacked 5 people along the same jogging trail in Dallas in recent weeks and they cant catch it. So it is a real issue.

Can you donate in somejuans name? Or does it have to be really you? I would love to donate 5 bucks in the name of the Obama's.

Can you donate in somejuans name? Or does it have to be really you? I would love to donate 5 bucks in the name of the Obama's.

That's been done 10,000 times over. Most get a refund. Some get through lol

Itll take more than that but dam thats a good start. Itll get built one way or another.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/gofundme-page-for-trump-s-border-wall-gets-more-than/article_f52b93ba-57b4-5ea9-98ef-197d8a2d3351.html

As requested, the link to the gofundme

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

2nd highest GoFundMe in history in only 5 days. Currently at $13 million. #1 is the Fake Sexual Harassment Fundraiser at $20 million. MAGAnation fitna slap dem SJW bitches in the face.

I love this for so many reasons.

1. The Left is calling a triple amputee war veteran a Nazi because Facebook banned him. These people should be put down.

2. The Left is realizing that their faux cause du jour (fake sexual harassment, fired FBI employees, etc) are minuscule in comparison to real American issues (border security, preventing actual rape and murder of females, etc)

3. The Left is a bunch of broke ass ninjas compared to MAGAnation who has people donating at $50k and $10k clips.

4. The silent majority is speaking with their dollars. The Wall will be built one way or another. The pedo loving left and their resistance is irrelevant.

2nd highest GoFundMe in history in only 5 days. Currently at $13 million. #1 is the Fake Sexual Harassment Fundraiser at $20 million. MAGAnation fitna slap dem SJW bitches in the face.

1. The Left is calling a triple amputee war veteran a Nazi because Facebook banned him. These people should be put down.

The FBGheys thread on this topic immediately started doing this right off the bat. They are simply out of their minds right now about this.

2. The Left is realizing that their faux cause du jour (fake sexual harassment, fired FBI employees, etc) are minuscule in comparison to real American issues (border security, preventing actual rape and murder of females, etc)

3. The Left is a bunch of broke ass ninjas compared to MAGAnation who has people donating at $50k and $10k clips.

4. The silent majority is speaking with their dollars. The Wall will be built one way or another. The pedo loving left and their resistance is irrelevant.

And its going to sit right there on the homepage of GoFundMe for an entire year right there for everyone to see when they land on their main page. LOL!

And its going to sit right there on the homepage of GoFundMe for an entire year right there for everyone to see when they land on their main page. LOL!

Dont sell it short. Itll be just sitting there for way more than a year.

Dont sell it short. Itll be just sitting there for way more than a year.

Your script would be flipped if this came from the left .

If these funds are donated to the government they go thru House appropriations. The House is controlled by the Democrats.

These funds are also taxed and can not by earmarked for any one project. The House determines what is best " for the people"

I doubt if any of this money makes it to the wall.

If these funds are donated to the government they go thru House appropriations. The House is controlled by the Democrats.

These funds are also taxed and can not by earmarked for any one project. The House determines what is best " for the people"

I doubt if any of this money makes it to the wall.

You're probably right, but I hope this guys wife makes her way to me as soon as possible.

I for one have come to realize this proves how far we have come as a country. Nearly 20 years ago most of those donors absolutely hated 'The Wall' because it killed Dale Earnhardt but today they are giving up there money to support it.

This is when twitter shows its true potential. By pointing out that in this video, its obvious Trump thinks his script refers to actual coyotes.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1075864435254812674?s=21

Some of the comments are classic. i.e. "Mr President, what if when the wall is built the coyotes paint a tunnel on their side of it and just walk on through into America? Are you prepared to have trains stationed at the ready to flatten every immigrant that dares try?"

Some of the comments are classic. i.e. "Mr President, what if when the wall is built the coyotes paint a tunnel on their side of it and just walk on through into America? Are you prepared to have trains stationed at the ready to flatten every immigrant that dares try?"

That's neither witty nor funny. :dunno:

I for one have come to realize this proves how far we have come as a country. Nearly 20 years ago most of those donors absolutely hated 'The Wall' because it killed Dale Earnhardt but today they are giving up there money to support it.

:lol:

Reminds me of about 3100 or so posts.

:first:

That's neither witty nor funny. :dunno:

Oh jeez, my bad. It's still better than anything you've ever posted around here.

I think that those who think they are smarter or better or whatever because they have posted a lot more than others are weird.

brilliant. :wall:

I'm got an idea! Why don't we distribute that money to people who I'm getting paychecks anymore. Especially armed forces like our Coast guard and their families.

😁

I'm got an idea! Why don't we distribute that money to people who I'm getting paychecks anymore. Especially armed forces like our Coast guard and their families.

maybe Nancy and chuck can support them with their millions?

"We". You contributed? Good on ya Wiff!

This dude is gonna have enough money to buy 100000 new legs when this is all said and done. Well done my crippled friend with the hot wife.

:doh: Why do you even post?

he hasn't worked in over 5 years

He hasn't? So what was that sabbatical he took not too long ago where he wanted everyone to feel sorry for him? I thought he was over-worked so much he couldn't handle it anymore and suggested that these were his last days on earth?