Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

GoFundMe for Trumps border wall: currently over $13M

These libtards could care less about the diseases these people bring. Libtards will be our downfall.

ofcourse not, most are completely insulated from the effects of the situation.

Total phoney ass clowns.

Makes is easy to try and come off as a caring righteous ass bag, but good Americans know better and what they are really about.

The Russian bots are pushing this pretty hard apparently. So I hope all of you comrades have donated at least $80. Looking through the thread and I only see one that did so. If not, you must be against keeping our border safe.

Of course money is no the issue, even though it is part of the issue....you need money to build it, and the government could find the money.....but Democrats are so gung ho to allow people to emigrate here without restraint that they refuse to allow the president to at least try to stem the tide and control the border.

I think the Democrats are wrong on this issue. I get why they want to help these people, but I would rather they go downtown to some of the cesspools they have created in these large metro areas and help THOSE people.

The Russian bots are pushing this pretty hard apparently. So I hope all of you comrades have donated at least $80. Looking through the thread and I only see one that did so. If not, you must be against keeping our border safe.

Russian bots? :lol: :lol:

You should head over footballgheys - you'd fit right in. They're already talking about how the guy who started the fund is actually a secret white racist and Nazi now.

Russian bots? :lol: :lol:

You should head over footballgheys - you'd fit right in. They're already talking about how the guy who started the fund is actually a white racist and Nazi now.

:first: Russian bots and Nazis these people are deranged.

Really? Which Disney? What did you do to get one?

Not trying to be a d1ck like most guys here would be when asking questions like this. Im just honestly curious and think its pretty cool that you have one

At the Magic Kingdom, there are bricks that make up the walkway into the park at the main entrance. Its on the left side coming in (from the monorail and boat arrival side).

:first: Russian bots and Nazis these people are deranged.

That is the goto.... automatic....

Im not going anywhere focko.

Of course not. You are the worst kind of coward. You dont stand for anything. I mean what kind of moral compass could you have? You smoke heroin for Christ sakes.
  • Like 1

are these the same fake bots you guys used in Bama ?

:lol:

Oh no! Russia has an opinion! We must drop everything and automatically do the opposite!

are these the same fake bots you guys used in Bama ?

:lol:

Oh these are the 6 Twitter bots Muller found while spending 30 million dollars

You guys win this one. Russian bots on twitter and whatnot aren't really a thing and they aren't tweeting in support of this. I just made it all up in an effort to make you feel silly, but it clearly did not work. So I will assume you all are donating to this cause. If so, even though I disagree with the project, I respect you for having the principles to put your money where your mouth is.

You guys win this one. Russian bots on twitter and whatnot aren't really a thing and they aren't tweeting in support of this. I just made it all up in an effort to make you feel silly, but it clearly did not work. So I will assume you all are donating to this cause. If so, even though I disagree with the project, I respect you for having the principles to put your money where your mouth is.

Don't forget Nazis. The secret Nazi group that is behind all this.

:thumbsup:

well they were really a thing that Democrat operatives deployed in Alabama

My guess is they deployed them in the 2016 presidential election also.

Do you support your democratic/Russian bots ? Donate to the cause ?

I think we're getting way off topic here. We need to get back on topic, and that topic is how hot this guy's wife is. Let's focus on that a bit more and the wall itself a bit less.

Here is a link to get you guys all re-oriented:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ashley+kolfage&num=50&safe=off&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS821US822&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYx9KGmbHfAhVBbK0KHY7aDFIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=938

I'll donate to the wall fund if I can have one night with her.

well they were really a thing that Democrat operatives deployed in Alabama

My guess is they deployed them in the 2016 presidential election also.

Do you support your democratic/Russian bots ? Donate to the cause ?

No, I don't support Russian bots being deployed to influence the 2016 Presidential Election, no matter which side they were pushing. Therefore, I don't intend to donate to their cause, nor am I clear on where I would go to donate even if I felt differently. Do they have a gofundme that has it's own thread as well?

What would you call illegal people crossing the boarder? A game of Rover Red Rover? I call it a disaster.

Id call it people who are be being really rude to somebody staying at a bread and breakfast.

People crossing the border, thats an entirely different subject.

No, I don't support Russian bots being deployed to influence the 2016 Presidential Election, no matter which side they were pushing. Therefore, I don't intend to donate to their cause, nor am I clear on where I would go to donate even if I felt differently. Do they have a gofundme that has it's own thread as well?

Is this going to be the new lefty go-to excuse? Whenever something or someone they don't like pops up on their radar they'll just use the "XXX is supported by RUSSIAN BOTS!!!" to dismiss them?

I thought calling people "racist" or "homophobe" (or any other kind of "phobe") was the go-to for that?

I think we're getting way off topic here. We need to get back on topic, and that topic is how hot this guy's wife is. Let's focus on that a bit more and the wall itself a bit less.

Here is a link to get you guys all re-oriented:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ashley+kolfage&num=50&safe=off&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS821US822&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYx9KGmbHfAhVBbK0KHY7aDFIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=938

I'll donate to the wall fund if I can have one night with her.

For those of you who oppose the wall just remember...

Even Haven has a wall and a strict immigration policy. :music_guitarred:

Is this going to be the new lefty go-to excuse? Whenever something or someone they don't like pops up on their radar they'll just use the "XXX is supported by RUSSIAN BOTS!!!" to dismiss them?

I thought calling people "racist" or "homophobe" (or any other kind of "phobe") was the go-to for that?

Yes, your question is valid. Russian bots is an easy go to for Liberals. And people like me are also to blame because I simply read the claim and regurgitated it here, as oppose to digging a bit deeper to see if it sounded logical in this instance. On the flip side, the whole Russian effort to influence us has been confirmed by multiple investigations. Yet it feels like the response from many of you is a combination of dismissing their influence effort as make believe all the way to believing the Russians are right about enough of these things to deserve us not worrying about it too much.

It's strange. Feels like there should be a middle ground here where we both question if we are being manipulated.

For those of you who oppose the wall just remember...

Even Haven has a wall and a strict immigration policy. :music_guitarred:

Really? Is it on the Long Island Sound shore or where?

It's strange. Feels like there should be a middle ground here where we both question if we are being manipulated.

Really? Is it on the Long Island Sound shore or where?

You shall burn in HELL !

Id call it people who are be being really rude to somebody staying at a bread and breakfast.

People crossing the border, thats an entirely different subject.

Border

This didnt age well

Can you explain how it didn't age well? I'll put my math out there and you can tell me where I'm wrong.

11 million in 5 days (not counting today) is 2.2million per day. To get the $5b Trump is asking for (which is actually only 1/5th of the total estimated cost), it will take 2,272 days or 6.22 years. To get to the $25b that is the fully funded estimate, it will take 5x that time, or 31.13 years. Obviously it's not going to stay at the same exact rate over time but I highly doubt the rate of money coming in is going to climb from where it's at now.

Can you explain how it didn't age well? I'll put my math out there and you can tell me where I'm wrong.

11 million in 5 days (not counting today) is 2.2million per day. To get the $5b Trump is asking for (which is actually only 1/5th of the total estimated cost), it will take 2,272 days or 6.22 years. To get to the $25b that is the fully funded estimate, it will take 5x that time, or 31.13 years. Obviously it's not going to stay at the same exact rate over time but I highly doubt the rate of money coming in is going to climb from where it's at now.

Is that suppose to be a long time or a short time for a mega project like this?

There is a counter GoFundMe that is raising money for ladders to help people scale the wall. This to me is absurd and is illegal. You are either aiding and abeting a crime or you got the money by fraudulent means in telling people what you were gonna do.

Is that suppose to be a long time or a short time for a mega project like this?

It was meant to point out how odd it was that people were jerking each other off over $2m being raised so quickly when it was not, and still isn't, even close to being a success. I still don't see how my original comment didn't age well.

It was meant to point out how odd it was that people were jerking each other off over $2m being raised so quickly when it was not, and still isn't, even close to being a success. I still don't see how my original comment didn't age well.

Except it's NOT 2 million - it's almost 13 now.

I'm sure the GoFundMe people are dancing in the streets. It's quite a cut for them.

I thought you were originally saying 27.5 years to reach 1 billion, which is why I said this didn't age well.

It is probably going to the biggest GoFundMe of all time, but you are right, no big deal.

At the Magic Kingdom, there are bricks that make up the walkway into the park at the main entrance. Its on the left side coming in (from the monorail and boat arrival side).

Thats pretty cool man. Would be awesome to have that :thumbsup:

I thought you were originally saying 27.5 years to reach 1 billion, which is why I said this didn't age well.

It is probably going to the biggest GoFundMe of all time, but you are right, no big deal.

I probably could have been more clear... either way, it was just me trolling to troll. I think it's great that people are taking the initiative to get something they want done without forcing those that don't want it to pay for it. Outside of critical infrastructure, it's the way things should be.

1. And it worked so well for them. The mongols still conquered them.

2. Why donate money to the federal government, which already steals and squanders much of what you make?

3. Even without point number 2... This isn't the government. This is sending money to some dude on the internet. Maybe he's really a purple heart Patriot. Or maybe he's gonna take this money and run for the tropics. Who knows?

Number three was my main point. How often have we seen these go fund me things end up being ripped off?

#2 I wholeheartedly agree with... which is why it makes no sense to vote democrat. All they want to do is make government bigger and in control of more money.

#2 I wholeheartedly agree with... which is why it makes no sense to vote democrat. All they want to do is make government bigger and in control of more money.

Both sides want to take your money and waste it. The Republican party hasn't been "conservative" for a long time.

Just checked out the page, and the highest donor gave $50k.

That dude must really love America.