Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Gillette commercial: The Best That Men Can Be....

Gotta find something else to cut my coke with.

A basic kitchen sifter and a spoon is the way to go here. Cuts it up perfectly and no chunks will get stuck up your nose.

• Like 1

why do you people get so worked up over sh1t?

you need help.

you need help.

Picture yourself 15 years ago. Or picture youself if the Redsox changed their minds and signed Harper for 10 years 400 million. :dunno:

:lol:

Picture yourself 15 years ago. Or picture youself if the Redsox changed their minds and signed Harper for 10 years 400 million. :dunno:

:lol:

sure I moan and complain, but it doesn't change my life one iota.

and ThEY BETTER NOT :mad:

you need help.

I anyone really worked up? Seems like it's just another something to waste time talking about here.

I anyone really worked up? Seems like it's just another something to waste time talking about here.

don't mess with manliness :mad:

trump serving fast food to college kids? do you even internet bro?

don't mess with manliness :mad:

trump serving fast food to college kids? do you even internet bro?

I know this is stuff we're talking about here and it's all over the internet, but not a single person I know in real life has mentioned either one of these stories.

I've talked with many people about countless other things, but big macs and whoppers at the white house didn't make the cut.

I know this is stuff we're talking about here and it's all over the internet, but not a single person I know in real life has mentioned either one of these stories.

I've talked with many people about countless other things, but big macs and whoppers at the white house didn't make the cut.

Mostly psychopaths post here and on social media all day though

Only the sad triggered guys here really care about this stuff. Then they call everyone else triggered...Its so hypocritical its funny to watch them try to squirm out of it.

• Like 1

Only the sad triggered guys here really care about this stuff. Then they call everyone else triggered...Its so hypocritical its funny to watch them try to squirm out of it.

Uhm, you're the guys out in the streets protesting, burning down businesses, looting and wearing poosay hats every time Trump posts on Twitter. :dunno:

Nobody on the right is doing this about the Gillette propaganda video. I think you're just trying to change the narrative that the left is unhinged. It ain't working.

To be fair, she probably doesn't hold a high opinion of men who voted for Trump either.

Who is ana kasparian please?

Who is ana kasparian please?

She's on The Young Turks and is basically a member of the Communist Party. If there was a term called "toxic feminism", she would embody it. She's not only a far, far left nut, but a man-hater to boot.

Uhm, you're the guys out in the streets protesting, burning down businesses, looting and wearing poosay hats every time Trump posts on Twitter. :dunno:

Any Geeks actually do any of these things?

Well, we know you do for one. Except your wearing c@ck and b@lls hat.

More lies and gay stuff from Shiny.

Must be a day that ends in a Y.

Well, you're the one who specifically and excitedly asked to get a mold of ShoNuff's c@ck. :dunno:

That makes the "gay stuff" right up your alley.

She's on The Young Turks and is basically a member of the Communist Party. If there was a term called "toxic feminism", she would embody it. She's not only a far, far left nut, but a man-hater to boot.

Ah. Thanks.

Being a woman, her opinion already didn't matter to me. But this seals the deal.

Nobody on the right is doing this about the Gillette propaganda video. I think you're just trying to change the narrative that the left is unhinged. It ain't working.

Yeah see what I don't do..unlike your crying butt hurt self, is react to this crap.. It's a damn television commercial. to everyone of you that did the whole "that's it, i'm done with Gillette" you are an easily triggered little puss blob. And any future complaining you may do about people being triggered is worthless. You are no different.

What's funny.....is he has to respond to EVERY post mentioning him.

I mean I joke about the Trumpettes being dumb......but it's not always a joke. Self conscious little dweeb.

Yeah see what I don't do..unlike your crying butt hurt self, is react to this crap.. It's a damn television commercial. to everyone of you that did the whole "that's it, i'm done with Gillette" you are an easily triggered little puss blob. And any future complaining you may do about people being triggered is worthless. You are no different.

You're the one attacking everyone on the other side with childish name calling. Tilt. And sad that someone simply stating they won't buy a product can move you to such hostility.

What's funny.....is he has to respond to EVERY post mentioning him.

I mean I joke about the Trumpettes being dumb......but it's not always a joke. Self conscious little dweeb.

To wit.....

You're the one attacking everyone on the other side with childish name calling. Tilt. And sad that someone simply stating they won't buy a product can move you to such hostility.

I can see you dweebs at the store 5 years from now...

"Wow that's a great deal on those gillette razors but 5 years ago they did that commercial and I swore I'd bever buy them again!!"

God what a complete loser way to live.

How are you gonna keep track of every time something little like this offends you? Will you write it down somewhere?

Utterly pathetic. Simpleton hypocrites.

"Wow that's a great deal on those gillette razors but 5 years ago they did that commercial and I swore I'd bever buy them again!!"

How are you gonna keep track of every time something little like this offends you? Will you write it down somewhere?

Talking about someone going full TILT.

It's like you're too stupid to even realize it, even as you allege others are supposedly doing it. :lol:

• Like 1

My face will get shaved with or without Gillette. I'm going without. Why does that bother you so much? Get a grip fella, you're going to stroke out worrying about what the rest of us buy.

My face will get shaved with or without Gillette. I'm going without. Why does that bother you so much? Get a grip fella, you're going to stroke out worrying about what the rest of us buy.

I just enjoy pointing out how stupid you are. It's my entertainment. Dont deny me that. This is america!! Are you a communist??

I just enjoy pointing out how stupid you are. It's my entertainment. Dont deny me that. This is america!! Are you a communist??

I'm stupid for not buying a product from a company that insults me? So should I go back to that restaurant with the rude waiter? I say if you're a white male and not at least a little insulted by this PSA from Gillette, a fockin razor company, maybe you need to watch it.

I'm stupid for not buying a product from a company that insults me? So should I go back to that restaurant with the rude waiter? I say if you're a white male and not at least a little insulted by this PSA from Gillette, a fockin razor company, maybe you need to watch it.

Youre stupid for a lot of reasons. This is just one I find especially dense. Especially with all the complaining you do about liberals being triggered and you're doing the same thing!!

The stupidity you broadcast is off the charts and I'm entertained by it.

you react to people reacting instead

:dunno: