JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Personally, I don't see it happening that way because America is incredibly rich in natural resources and most other nations value them greatly.  Tiny militias an guerilla operations are hallmarks of poor areas of the globe.  If America got to the point where there were several warring factions and law and order break down, China and Russia would sweep in and restore order and also claim resources.

How are they getting here?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How are they getting here?

The land bridge connecting Alaska and Russia will return when hell freezes over.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Personally, I don't see it happening that way because America is incredibly rich in natural resources and most other nations value them greatly.  Tiny militias an guerilla operations are hallmarks of poor areas of the globe.  If America got to the point where there were several warring factions and law and order break down, China and Russia would sweep in and restore order and also claim resources.

Except as I've told you numerous times, that simply isn't possible. The government and US military still exists.

Hell, even if it didn't, neither China nor Russia have the ability to project power over to the western hemisphere.

Now both would likely use the opportunity to make hay in their own region (Ukraine, Poland, Taiwan, etc.) 

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Think about it.  I expressly said over and over its not about predicting when.  I mean I REALLY stressed that.  Over and over and over.  But then I said 85-90% chance.  Now why did I do that?  I'm not stupid.  I said it because I'm hoping you are paying attention.  I'm hoping you kinda gloss over the percentages and talk about how to fix this.   Or, if you are trolling, you are gonna laser beam onto the percentages I gave.

But I guess some people are just idiots.

You keep saying it's about fixing it and never ever ever actually talk about fixing it.

• Like 1

The key change with 2021 is that a significant chunk of the GOP is now taking secession from the Union very seriously.  It is said that the civil war settled the idea and that it is illegal to secede. But, rebellion isn't exactly about following the law, so its just nonsense.

Anyone feel like civil war is JustinCharge’s fetch? 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Anyone feel like civil war is JustinCharge’s fetch? 🤣

I disagree with him about things like Russian and Chinese intervention... 

But I 100% think that an 18 year old right now will see large scale insurrection and factional fighting in their lifetime.

Hell, we aren't far off now. Throw in a massive economic collapse (which is perilously close thanks to covid) and sh!t gets real very quickly. The way the government is printing money makes it all the more likely.

Check out the podcast it could happen here. It lays out very well how it will go down.

Take your home state of cali... There are lots of right wing nuts out in the rural parts that are already prepping for it. And it would be very easy to cut off the major cities from food and water supply. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

To me is a national security issue on the part of Russia and China.  They have NO CHOICE but to intervene and stabilize the US.  The alternative is to allow the ginormous nuclear stockpile to fall into the hands of some random that could be a extremist partisan nutjob ready to blow up the world.  There is no option to sit on the sidelines.  They have to come in.

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

But I 100% think that an 18 year old right now will see large scale insurrection and factional fighting in their lifetime.

Hell, we aren't far off now. Throw in a massive economic collapse (which is perilously close thanks to covid) and sh!t gets real very quickly. The way the government is printing money makes it all the more likely.

Check out the podcast it could happen here. It lays out very well how it will go down.

Take your home state of cali... There are lots of right wing nuts out in the rural parts that are already prepping for it. And it would be very easy to cut off the major cities from food and water supply. 

In China or the US? Certainly no feeling of a civil war here in New England 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

In China or the US? Certainly no feeling of a civil war here in New England 

That chinese propaganda is getting to him

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Not going to happen. I would bet on it.

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Not going to happen. I would bet on it.

I think you’re right. Your kinds run is coming to an end. Once normals wake  up from their Trump hangover and see what they woke up with they will sneak out of the bed and get the hell out of that house.  You know what I’m talking about. 

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Focking California - bwahahahahaha

State lawmakers are debating a new bill that would prohibit department stores with more than 500 employees from dividing products for children by gender.

The restriction would ban separate areas and signage and mandate online retailers that have a physical location in the state use gender-neutral terms to label children's items in a section of their websites. It would apply to toys and other kids' items but not clothing at this time, the bill's co-author Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia told USA Today. 

If passed, the bill will go into effect in Jan. 1, 2024, and comes with a fine of $1,000 for violations. 

I came to China in part because I was expecting an economic collapse in the US brought on by massive debt to occur sometime in my lifetime. Well, that deficit spending is going on as strong as ever and the collapse hasn't happened yet. Can the government remain solvent indefinitely this way? I dunno anymore. I'd have guessed no, but seeing as I've been anticipating the moment Wile E. Coyote looks down and we have not seen it occur this far... who knows? 

My mentality at the micro level is that you work so that you can afford to buy things and don't stretch for things you can't pay for, I then amplify that same thinking to the government level. Since we live in a reality where the government wants to buy everything in the department store, they can just borrow money to pay for welfare, free college, free health care, free everything for everyone, I can't say I fully understand how that works, but I know they have printing presses churning out dollars all the time. It all seems like bullsh*t to me, but what do I know?

All the hype the faggityass liberals gave to this mantra “Defund the Police”.

bwahahahahahah

Fewer than one in five support the 'defund the police' movement, USA TODAY/Ipsos Poll finds

11 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Focking California - bwahahahahaha

State lawmakers are debating a new bill that would prohibit department stores with more than 500 employees from dividing products for children by gender.

The restriction would ban separate areas and signage and mandate online retailers that have a physical location in the state use gender-neutral terms to label children's items in a section of their websites. It would apply to toys and other kids' items but not clothing at this time, the bill's co-author Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia told USA Today. 

If passed, the bill will go into effect in Jan. 1, 2024, and comes with a fine of $1,000 for violations. 

Thinking about that state makes me ill, I don't even want to have a flight layover in California.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I came to China in part because I was expecting an economic collapse in the US brought on by massive debt to occur sometime in my lifetime. Well, that deficit spending is going on as strong as ever and the collapse hasn't happened yet. Can the government remain solvent indefinitely this way? I dunno anymore. I'd have guessed no, but seeing as I've been anticipating the moment Wile E. Coyote looks down and we have not seen it occur this far... who knows? 

My mentality at the micro level is that you work so that you can afford to buy things and don't stretch for things you can't pay for, I then amplify that same thinking to the government level. Since we live in a reality where the government wants to buy everything in the department store, they can just borrow money to pay for welfare, free college, free health care, free everything for everyone, I can't say I fully understand how that works, but I know they have printing presses churning out dollars all the time. It all seems like bullsh*t to me, but what do I know?

Its like I say, people do not account for the incredible natural resource wealth in the US.  One oil field under Wyoming etc is worth $45 trillion. That means if the nation HAD to, it could nationalize that oilfield, sell paper backed by it to raise cash and cover whatever spending was needed.  It would even be possible to turn a profit if the value of said paper fell and they bought them all back.

Bankruptcies happened to those little tiny nations with little natural wealth and mostly in the old days before global finance got established.

The time to get worried would be if we suddenly racked up quadrillions in debt.

4 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

All the hype the faggityass liberals gave to this mantra “Defund the Police”.

bwahahahahahah

Fewer than one in five support the 'defund the police' movement, USA TODAY/Ipsos Poll finds

fake news...I would say its more like 1 in 20

34 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

fake news...I would say its more like 1 in 20

Why did the media and many on the left give the concept so much play?  

59 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Because it happened? And politicians on the left were calling for it. Are we making believe this didn’t happen? 

7 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Ask Herb. 

It’s hilarious. They are so ashamed of their side they have to make believe things didn’t happen. Mostly peaceful.  

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Hell, I'd bet on it too. If I'm wrong, our money will be worthless anyway. 

:lol: Seriously though, this stuff is just fear mongering.

8 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

so much?  I think you are overstating it.

It’s reallocating, not defunding. The police wind up with less funds ,but lets not get caught up in the actual results. Just concentrate on the words. Some might say spin. Not AOC though. She ain’t playing that. She wants them defunded and wants it called defunding. Overstating. Lol. 

Right-wing pastor Rick Joyner declares that civil war is inevitable and says that Christians should not waste time praying to prevent it and should instead focus on acquiring weapons in preparation for it.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:
Right-wing pastor Rick Joyner declares that civil war is inevitable and says that Christians should not waste time praying to prevent it and should instead focus on acquiring weapons in preparation for it.

Irony is that the only group that will be unarmed is white liberals.  Quickest civil war ever. Doubt a shot will be fired.

21 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Irony is that the only group that will be unarmed is white liberals.  Quickest civil war ever. Doubt a shot will be fired.

Don't underestimate them. They can throw hissy fits on Twitter. They can give negative Yelp reviews. They can sh*t their pants and throw their underwear about seven-ten yards. They can blow out your ear drums by screaming at you.

22 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I have been accumulating chinese stars.  I'm ready.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

What ideas do you have for avoiding a civil war?

I have my civil-war line all picked out!

I'm wearing my fightin' panties, green with pink polka dots!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeoooooooo!!!!!!!

:overhead:

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Don't underestimate them. They can throw hissy fits on Twitter. They can give negative Yelp reviews. They can sh*t their pants and throw their underwear about seven-ten yards. They can blow out your ear drums by screaming at you.

We can shoot guns too. :ninja:

4 hours ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

I have some throwing stars, can I be in your club?

@JustinCharge Why don't you live off-grid right now?  If you truly believe everything you say on here then I would think going off-grid would be exactly what you're looking for.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

@JustinCharge Why don't you live off-grid right now?  If you truly believe everything you say on here then I would think going off-grid would be exactly what you're looking for.

He has said repeatedly that this thread's purpose is to find solutions to prevent what he sees as an inevitable civil war, so he's here to save us and can't very well do that living off the grid in a shack somewhere so remote that the civil war likely will never come to it.

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He has said repeatedly that this thread's purpose is to find solutions to prevent what he sees as an inevitable civil war, so he's here to save us and can't very well do that living off the grid in a shack somewhere so remote that the civil war likely will never come to it.

I am going to start a thread about the eventual alien invasion. How do we stop Martian midgets from coming here and vaporizing us all?