JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Didn't Nancy say that if they won, they'd stack the courts? 

I don't know and I'm not that concerned about it.  

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Didn't Nancy say that if they won, they'd stack the courts? 

I would assume that the moderates would push back against that and it would cost them greatly in the midterms and in the next major election.

Having republicans controlling the supreme court while the democrats control the other 2 branches is exactly the type of controls the founding fathers wanted.

19 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What do you think is going to happen here since the Dems own all three?  We are on our way there. 

Actually if this Biden / Harris $hit sticks, China will be coming here.

It was interesting listening to LeBron James after the Lakers game last night.  He was talking about the game but then asked about the storming of the Capitol and made a few comments on how we need to fight racism.  I was struck by how he lacked any passion about the topic whatsoever.  Its almost like its starting to dawn on him that once he stepped into politics, he can never leave politics for the rest of his life.  Like a made man, once you enter the mafia, you can't leave.  He is a politician first now, not a basketball player.  He must always comment on politics.  He seemed really unhappy to talk about it.  But now he always must make time for politics chat, even if he just wants time off from it.  He is a made man.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

It was interesting listening to LeBron James after the Lakers game last night.  He was talking about the game but then asked about the storming of the Capitol and made a few comments on how we need to fight racism.  I was struck by how he lacked any passion about the topic whatsoever.  Its almost like its starting to dawn on him that once he stepped into politics, he can never leave politics for the rest of his life.  Like a made man, once you enter the mafia, you can't leave.  He is a politician first now, not a basketball player.  He must always comment on politics.  He seemed really unhappy to talk about it.

Why were you listening to what LeBron said.  That's the first problem I see.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Why were you listening to what LeBron said.  That's the first problem I see.

I had the radio on because there is important stuff going on in the world and I want to stay updated.  LeBron happened to be on.  Are you going to make another attempt at making me a social outcast for doing whatever the FOCK I want?

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

It was interesting listening to LeBron James after the Lakers game last night.  He was talking about the game but then asked about the storming of the Capitol and made a few comments on how we need to fight racism.  I was struck by how he lacked any passion about the topic whatsoever.  Its almost like its starting to dawn on him that once he stepped into politics, he can never leave politics for the rest of his life.  Like a made man, once you enter the mafia, you can't leave.  He is a politician first now, not a basketball player.  He must always comment on politics.  He seemed really unhappy to talk about it.  But now he always must make time for politics chat, even if he just wants time off from it.  He is a made man.

China. That’s why he doesn’t want to talk politics anymore, only if it’s about race. China likes that. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

I had the radio on because there is important stuff going on in the world and I want to stay updated.  LeBron happened to be on.  Are you going to make another attempt at making me a social outcast for doing whatever the FOCK I want?

It may not hurt to take a break from it because it seems to be frying your brain.  You can certainly do what you want though, because you have that freedom.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

What do you think is going to happen here since the Dems own all three?  We are on our way there. 

Nah, I mean, last time the Dems had all three, they only had it for two years, then soon we had Trump and Reps had both chambers. So that certainly was a pretty bad outcome, but despite what Justin wants, Trump still didn't get his totalitarian regime.

Notice whenever we clearly edge closer to civil war, the lefties come out in force to call me names.  That's all they've got.  Its a sign they agree with me and do not know what to do but lash out.  As they say, the flak is greatest when you are directly over the target.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Sure.

I'm honestly concerned about you.  You post some borderline stuff sometimes.

I just hope that people can get control of themselves.

The leftists should not be rioting or burning or looting anymore, their leftist overlords in the Dem party need only placate them in some way to keep them in line.

The rightwing nutjobs hopefully shot their load this past week.

Still, if these rightwing nuts are willing to do this kind of sh!t, if the leftists again go into violence mode then it would not be crazy to see pockets of isolated conflict, short term and intense.....

The reality is that there is a massive amount of people now organizing a huge revolt that will come pretty soon and the government knows it but they can't stop it without arresting half the nation.  So they are just going balls out trying to frame the storming of the Capitol as a mass murder event by evil people, which isn't going to change a damn thing but it is cathartic to the elites in the moment.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The reality is that there is a massive amount of people now organizing a huge revolt that will come pretty soon and the government knows it but they can't stop it without arresting half the nation.  So they are just going balls out trying to frame the storming of the Capitol as a mass murder event by evil people, which isn't going to change a damn thing but it is cathartic to the elites in the moment.

You think half the nation is ready to revolt?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The poll I linked shows 41% support Trump regarding the storming of the Capitol.  Looks like about half, yes.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

The poll I linked shows 41% support Trump regarding the storming of the Capitol.  Looks like about half, yes.

41% of what?  Of the entire population?  I don't remember taking that poll.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hes gone off the deep end man.  This is a GREAT example of how utterly dangerous social media can be to the weak minded.    

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You've already made yourself a social outcast.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Hes gone off the deep end man.  This is a GREAT example of how utterly dangerous social media can be to the weak minded.    

You aren't kidding.  Yikes.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

41% of what?  Of the entire population?  I don't remember taking that poll.

Probably a web poll on Brietbart or something

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

China. That’s why he doesn’t want to talk politics anymore, only if it’s about race. China likes that. 

He should've been like, "I need to check with my Chinese handlers before commenting further."

I give it about a 85% chance that the civil war will turn into a nuclear war.  I think there's only a 30% chance the human race even exists in the year 2030.  For the first time in human history, a nation with enough nukes to blow up the Earth is politically destabilizing.  Those nukes will go to radical elements and they will use them, or other nations will use their nukes on America. 

Scientists talk about "the Great Filter", something that prevents intelligent life from colonizing the galaxy.  This is the Great Filter.  Nuclear weapons being used by radical factions.  We've kinda always known this was the Great Filter in the way the US has so desperately tried to prevent Iran, North Korea, or lesser states from getting nukes.  That's simply not the only way for radicals to get nukes. Radicals can build their own OR tear apart formerly stable world powers that own nukes.

The human race was just lucky that when the USSR and China got nukes, they opted not to use them.  That was luck.  It bought us more time.  That's all.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Great doc on netflix, Social Dilemma

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Uh oh.  He really dislikes it when people say they're concerned about him.  He considers it manipulation.  

Hypothetically Trump wins the election, the radical left wouldn’t be looting and burning crap right now and the media wouldn’t be cheering them on? 

You guys take JustinCharge too seriously.  Perhaps you should take some time away from the bored and go hiking or fishing.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Uh oh.  He really dislikes it when people say they're concerned about him.  He considers it manipulation.  

It's getting worrisome though.  Now he thinks 41% of the nation is going to revolt and nuke the world. 

• Haha 1

My own plans have always been to find a remote area that is best suited to avoid a nuclear blast or fallout.  But I never wanted to say that because I would need to first warn everyone nuclear war is coming on top of a civil war, and no-one seemed ready for that. But we are running out of time.

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

What do you mean by mass murder event?  Didn't like 5 people die... 4 of which were on the red team?  And weren't 3 of those like heart attacks and shìt?

Just now, Gladiators said:

You guys take JustinCharge too seriously.  Perhaps you should take some time away from the bored and go hiking or fishing.

I'd love to but I'm at work.  This is really the only time I spend on anything political.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I'd love to but I'm at work.  This is really the only time I spend on anything political.

Me too.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

My own plans have always been to find a remote area that is best suited to avoid a nuclear blast or fallout.  But I never wanted to say that because I would need to first warn everyone nuclear war is coming on top of a civil war, and no-one seemed ready for that. But we are running out of time.

How much time do we have?  I have a trip to a waterpark planned in February, should I bother buying a new swimsuit?

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Borderline?

I guess that's a nice way to put it.

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You should go somewhere off the grid and write a manifesto.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How much time do we have?  I have a trip to a waterpark planned in February, should I bother buying a new swimsuit?

What water parks are open? The one in Lake George only has a small part open.  Not worth it. 

17 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I give it about a 85% chance that the civil war will turn into a nuclear war.  I think there's only a 30% chance the human race even exists in the year 2030.  For the first time in human history, a nation with enough nukes to blow up the Earth is politically destabilizing.  Those nukes will go to radical elements and they will use them, or other nations will use their nukes on America. 

Scientists talk about "the Great Filter", something that prevents intelligent life from colonizing the galaxy.  This is the Great Filter.  Nuclear weapons being used by radical factions.  We've kinda always known this was the Great Filter in the way the US has so desperately tried to prevent Iran, North Korea, or lesser states from getting nukes.  That's simply not the only way for radicals to get nukes. Radicals can build their own OR tear apart formerly stable world powers that own nukes.

The human race was just lucky that when the USSR and China got nukes, they opted not to use them.  That was luck.  It bought us more time.  That's all.

You mention "For the first time in human history, a nation with enough nukes to blow up the Earth is politically destabilizing."

I had something to say yo that , but as I read further, you go on to mention the USSR, which was kinda what I wanted to bring up.

Thankfully the USSR did break up in such a manner as to contain their nuclear arsenal.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What water parks are open? The one in Lake George only has a small part open.  Not worth it. 

Pennsylvania.  They don't give a fock.

I take it that the 85 pct number is grounded in some sort of mathematical/scientific formula?