Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Suspended!

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:first::overhead:

🎖️

Elaborate please

link?

Sho acts like a bored moderator. He snitched no doubt.  

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

My guess is he's clayltlin

48 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He acts like a petulant child with no self awareness. He calls out people for not posting about the topic and making things personal yet he does it all the time. He’s in pissing matches all the time. He’s a miserable person.

41 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

wait..you guys post at another bored? losers!!!!

I was gonna say - they waste even more time somewhere else? :huh:

that site is an absolute fockin' sewer rife with OG soy boys ... a most vile collection of bed wetting SJWs - such a ridiculous sh1thole.  

their snowflake liberal logic permeates damn near every thread, not just those in the politics forum. 

a disgrace - why any sane individual would post there is beyond me. 

17 hours ago, Strike said:

For how long?  What did you do?

Maybe they know he posts here. Maybe he opted out of using an optional comma. They are FBG, they’ll ban you for breathing oxygen if they want to.

For how long?  What did you do?

They may or may not have a reason. Maybe they know he posts here. Maybe he opted out of using an optional comma. They are FBG, they’ll ban you for breathing oxygen if they want to. The lamest story I have is the story I've told here a dozen times about getting banned from the lamest forum on the internet.

1 hour ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

that site is an absolute fockin' sewer rife with OG soy boys ... a most vile collection of bed wetting SJWs - such a ridiculous sh1thole.  

their snowflake liberal logic permeates damn near every thread, not just those in the politics forum. 

a disgrace - why any sane individual would post there is beyond me. 

And they deny it is a liberal echo chamber. I think Joe finally realizes it but it's too late. He even posted that his conservative friends have commented to him they would never post there based on how those that disagree with liberals are treated. There is so much arrogance and snark by the left there.

They have a thread about the moderating over there.  Joe posted this last night:

Example of what I mean on demographics.

This post talking TDS and loonies was made today https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/753767-the-trump-years-every-day-something-more-shocking-than-the-last/?do=findComment&comment=21800428

It instantly had multiple people report it. As it should have. We don't want posts like that here. The poster was suspended.

But something posted equally bad against the Anti Trump crowd would have seen way less reports. 

Simply because of the numbers. We see this type of thing play out every day. 

Guess who posted the post in the link?

12 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

And they deny it is a liberal echo chamber. I think Joe finally realizes it but it's too late. He even posted that his conservative friends have commented to him they would never post there based on how those that disagree with liberals are treated. There is so much arrogance and snark by the left there.

:thumbsup:

spot on ... Aloha, Mr. Hand

• Like 2

Pretty easy to stay out of their political sub forum... Lot of interesting non political threads in their version of the geek club forum, imo. 

54 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

:thumbsup:

spot on ... Aloha, Mr. Hand

They have actually suspended people for using a laughing emoji. The SJW's there whined that it was offensive. Think about how absurd that is. Reporting people for posting an emoji.

I got suspended once for typing "GILF" also once for asking if Ted Kenney spilled his drink (when he kicked the bucket) one other time I think I got banned can't remember what for was way back. Post under "peaces" there now

I recently discovered my password there from like 6 years ago. I'm going to test the water and see what is the minimalist comment they will ban me for.

@Sho Nuff just a heads up. 

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

Pretty easy to stay out of their political sub forum... Lot of interesting non political threads in their version of the geek club forum, imo. 

fallacy. 

the left leaning tvvats insert a snide remark or two into just about every decent thread ... they cannot fockin' help themselves ... and it runs rampant and unabated, due to the overwhelmingly like minded ilk that pollute that cesspool. 

however, if it is a right leaning snide remark/jab/joke, well ... then all hell is unleashed, bannings/suspensions are handed down, and they reexamine themselves as a "community", with one of their nauseating "town hall" like soul searching threads.  tons of hand wringing and revelations ensue. 

and if it's not the politics, then it's the pretentiousness ... that fockin'  holier than thou elitism that courses through the posts ... reminiscent of the South Park episode where the pretentious tools constantly sniffed their own farts.  i mean, seriously, just LOOK AT HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE AND HOW MUCH THEY KNOW!!1!!111!

pure bilgewater.

10 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

fallacy. 

the left leaning tvvats insert a snide remark or two into just about every decent thread ... they cannot fockin' help themselves ... and it runs rampant and unabated, due to the overwhelmingly like minded ilk that pollute that cesspool. 

however, if it is a right leaning snide remark/jab/joke, well ... then all hell is unleashed, bannings/suspensions are handed down, and they reexamine themselves as a "community", with one of their nauseating "town hall" like soul searching threads.  tons of hand wringing and revelations ensue. 

and if it's not the politics, then it's the pretentiousness ... that fockin'  holier than thou elitism that courses through the posts ... reminiscent of the South Park episode where the pretentious tools constantly sniffed their own farts.  i mean, seriously, just LOOK AT HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE AND HOW MUCH THEY KNOW!!1!!111!

pure bilgewater.

Exactly, they think they are smarter than Republicans and their snark reminds me of Rachel Maddow. Many of them know they get away with crap that is why they do it. They also do it because they are completely unhinged right now and it keeps getting worse the more they keep losing. How pathetic is it that their entire lives right now are spent being pissed about Trump, posting about it, and being arrogant miserable tools. Sho comes across as a miserable, angry dude with no grasp of reality. The amount of hate they have for those that disagree with them is pathetic.

• Thanks 1

I've apparently already upset someone by just posting in the political forum after a 6 year absence.

You are allowed to post in non-political forums but can't post in political threads until an undecided amount of time.

4 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

I've apparently already upset someone by just posting in the political forum after a 6 year absence.

You are allowed to post in non-political forums but can't post in political threads until an undecided amount of time.

scooter is a moron, a hater and unhinged. He trolls all the time yet like most of the liberals there he doesn't think he does. There are some liberals there that are smart. scooter is not one of them. Dickies is another one of the trolling morons there. Roadkill as well.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

scooter is a moron, a hater and unhinged. He trolls all the time yet like most of the liberals there he doesn't think he does. There are some liberals there that are smart. scooter is not one of them. Dickies is another one of the trolling morons there. Roadkill as well.

What is wrong with them?

They’re not well. :mellow:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

Exactly, they think they are smarter than Republicans and their snark reminds me of Rachel Maddow. Many of them know they get away with crap that is why they do it. They also do it because they are completely unhinged right now and it keeps getting worse the more they keep losing. How pathetic is it that their entire lives right now are spent being pissed about Trump, posting about it, and being arrogant miserable tools. Sho comes across as a miserable, angry dude with no grasp of reality. The amount of hate they have for those that disagree with them is pathetic.

Have you seen his head? 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

What is wrong with them?

They’re not well. :mellow:

They are just like you. Thanks for once again showing that.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

They are just like you. Thanks for once again showing that.

You must hate trolls since you’re so much better than that, Mr. Hand. :mellow:

Just now, MDC said:

You must hate trolls since you’re so much better than that, Mr. Hand. :mellow:

Dude, if you act like a moron and troll I call you out. Deal with it. You thrive on it.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

3 of the biggest pooosay phags on that site. Hope they all get aids. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Dude, if you act like a moron and troll I call you out. Deal with it. You thrive on it.

I think it’s great that you evolved beyond trolling all the time to sitting up on your high horse lecturing other people about trolling. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think it’s great that you evolved beyond trolling all the time to sitting up on your high horse lecturing other people about trolling. :thumbsup: 

Stop trolling and you won't hear from me but we all know you can't. You get off on it. :wave: You came in this thread and started your usual crap.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Stop trolling and you won't hear from me but we all know you can't. You get off on it. :wave:

What is wrong with me? :(

• Haha 1