Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Please stop feeding the Troll

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

"have our board back", "stop feeding the troll"????

What board, the one that has been ruined for years by the same old ass clowns - going round and round and round and round.......day and night over the same political shiit? That board? The board where the same fixated clowns ruin damn near every thread bcoz the can't help themselves from making it about politics - that board?

Deep down the ass clowns are happy, make that ecstatic, to have Newbs back They've missed him like a prisoner misses poosay - hell they're prolly still beating off to him at night when they go home... They're obsessed with him, they can't stay away.

They're not feeding him anything - what their feeding is their own pathetic appetite to feel superior. to just focking argue all day.

:first:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am not even sure if this is newbie. It seems like something that CH or another troll would try to pull off.

 

The old newbie was a pretty decent poster, the last few weeks TheObserver has been a mess.

Could be shotard. He's a total mess over at FBG.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, edjr said:

You guys are turning into snowflakes, not wanting someone who has differing opinions to cloud your feeble minds.

 

 

You're next.  :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Could be shotard. He's a total mess over at FBG.

Not enough spelling errors. Sho can’t go two sentences without making a typo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not enough spelling errors. Sho can’t go two sentences without making a typo. 

Maybe he's michelle obama? Or hussein himself even? Sounds dumb enough to be. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hmmm. And what do I have in common with Sho?  Not a Trumper.  Therefore, the enemy.

You must conform!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I put his ass on "ignore". I can't be bothered with his bullschit trolling.

This. I encourage the softies to put me on ignore.  It would keep threads from turning into 'let's see how many times I can call Newbie dumb before he tells me to go  F. myself.  If being disagreed with makes you feel insecure and hurt, put me on ignore and just enjoy the pro-Trump posts. I'll never even know and your life won't be filled with all the stress that seeing my posts gives you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This. I encourage the softies to put me on ignore.  It would keep threads from turning into 'let's see how many times I can call Newbie dumb before he tells me to go  F. myself.  If being disagreed with makes you feel insecure and hurt, put me on ignore and just enjoy the pro-Trump posts. I'll never even know and your life won't be filled with all the stress that seeing my posts gives you.

You have been outed as not Newbie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You have been outed as not Newbie. 

I'll make that determination. Not some rookie Columbos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You have been outed as not Newbie. 

By the way, member name NotNewbie was taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll make that determination. Not some rookie Columbos.

Columbo? Didn't RP used to say that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Serious question, why do obese people always have to have the word 'feeding' in their thread titles?  Is there a second of the day they aren't thinking of shoveling food down their throats?  Do they even understand why they're so fat?

Were you born with a deformity? You’ve have some very odd features in your pic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Observer said:

OMG.  So perfect.  I challenge anyone to find a single post over the last two weeks where I attacked, insulted, namecalled, etc unless it was in response to someone doing it to me.   The problem is, the Trump crazies on this board have chased away anyone who dares talk negatively of him, so now that there's someone who is a liberal and doesn't like him, they think I'm the 'enemy'.

A normal person can read a line like "I feel that Mueller didn't indict Trump because his hands were tied and DoJ policy states he couldn't indict a sitting president", and argue that he could have challenged that and at least tried to indict.  Or come out more forcefully in his report findings.  But here, it's greeted with "You're f---ing troll.  Go back to your liberal board.  Or, you're an unemployed loser.  And you're ugly. And that's not even you in your picture. 

Stop feeding the troll?  LOL  I get attacked by ten people every single day. I start music threads. Respond and participate in other people's threads. I even started a Gronkowski the bachelor thread. Somehow, that instantly became a Newbie is a narcissist liar thread.

I can name a dozen people here who need to toughen the f--- up. Learn that someone disagreeing with your opinion isn't a challenge of your delicate manhood that requires a personal attack.  Cruzer nailed it.  You guys think this is a Trump board now. Anyone who disagrees is ruining 'your board'  Hilarious.

 

Seriously just leave. Go back to FBGheys. Oh wait you are still there. Part of your ten message bored routine. :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Were you born with a deformity? You’ve have some very odd features in your pic. 

Yes.  I have an abnormally high chest to waist ratio.  And my arms appear swollen and vascular.  It's been hell, but I deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Yes.  I have an abnormally high chest to waist ratio.  And my arms appear swollen and vascular.  It's been hell, but I deal with it.

Not what I was referring to.  I was talking about your massive forehead and your stubby fingers.  Something looks "off". :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 12th Man said:

Not what I was referring to.  I was talking about your massive forehead and your stubby fingers.  Something looks "off". :unsure:

I heard he has the most homeruns ever in softball but they won't put him in the softball HOF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Not what I was referring to.  I was talking about your massive forehead and your stubby fingers.  Something looks "off". :unsure:

That's my elephant man disease.  You've seen the movie Mask? I have the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's my elephant man disease.  You've seen the movie Mask? I have the same thing.

Nah. You are uglier for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cruzer said:

"have our board back", "stop feeding the troll"????

What board, the one that has been ruined for years by the same old ass clowns - going round and round and round and round.......day and night over the same political shiit? That board? The board where the same fixated clowns ruin damn near every thread bcoz the can't help themselves from making it about politics - that board?

Deep down the ass clowns are happy, make that ecstatic, to have Newbs back They've missed him like a prisoner misses poosay - hell they're prolly still beating off to him at night when they go home... They're obsessed with him, they can't stay away.

They're not feeding him anything - what their feeding is their own pathetic appetite to feel superior. to just focking argue all day.

Cruzer is Woke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, taco breath said:

agreed, no more threads dedicated to him.

Bwahahaha.  They just don't get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Not what I was referring to.  I was talking about your massive forehead and your stubby fingers.  Something looks "off". :unsure:

The ignore button is your friend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'll give you fifty bucks if you can get my stalkers, sdork and 12th man to do it also.

What's the matter? You don't like being challenged?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be more efficient to ask Newbie to stop feeding 12th Doosh, sderk, HT, mr hand, Shiny, Filthy, drobeski, Big Guy etc. :dunno:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Might be more efficient to ask Newbie to stop feeding 12th Doosh, sderk, HT, Shiny, Filthy, drobeski, Big Guy etc. :dunno:

Maybe Fake Newbie should leave? How about that MDCuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Maybe Fake Newbie should leave? How about that MDCuck?

You guys take this place way too serious  

Step out.  Do something else once in a while.  All of you.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, listen2me 23 said:

You guys take this place way too serious  

Step out.  Do something else once in a while.  All of you.  

Who are you?:dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Might be more efficient to ask Newbie to stop feeding 12th Doosh, sderk, HT, Shiny, Filthy, drobeski, Big Guy etc. :dunno:

I'm close to putting the three chihuahuas (12th Man, sdork, and Mr Hand) on ignore.  Simply because they don't contribute to threads at all. Every post is just an insult. That's cute in 5th grade. A bit less so as an adult.  I would never in a million years stop 'feeding' HT. He's my favorite poster here. I would miss him greatly if he left. I literally have him ignoring his kids and searching old posts for ammo on me. How golden is that?  ROFL   Drobeski is just drobeski. Big dope.

I like Filthy and Big Guy. Both good posters. I never agree with Filthy, but he's a good contributor here and rarely gets into the childidh insult stuff.   Big Guy (along with nzoner) are the best music minds here. I could post in music threads with them all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×