Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Active shooter in El Paso, multiple injured

Just now, MDC said:

According to wiki they came here via tourist visa and became US citizens before the bombing. :dunno: 

Maybe wikipedia contradicts itself in different places. Here's where I got it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamerlan_Tsarnaev

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dude stop saying that sh*t the Boston marathon bombing brothers were refugees, there likely were more.

:thumbsup: Yes, it’s infuriating when people around here lie about who is committing acts of terrorism in our country. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe wikipedia contradicts itself in different places. Here's where I got it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamerlan_Tsarnaev

Apparently his brother was a US citizen and he wasn’t:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev

Either way their parents came over on tourist visas and applied for political asylum years before the bombing. Ironically had they come here as refugees they’d probably have been vetted better.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Their parents came here on tourist visas and later applied for political asylum. They were US citizens.

So they breed them 

Good to know and more the reason to be careful 

ugh

am I the only 1 here that doesn't believe these events are organic? 

Surprised to see this thread still on page 1, with so many baseball games going on, the new Hobbs and Shaw movie being out this week, etc. 

15 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Surprised to see this thread still on page 1, with so many baseball games going on, the new Hobbs and Shaw movie being out this week, etc. 

You planning on doing something about these shootings or just whining? You could at least write a check to an anti gun violence group. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You planning on doing something about these shootings or just whining? You could at least write a check to an anti gun violence group. 

Whining? I got no problems with the shootings.

I mean sure, if you told me my family was going to die in a shooting if things don’t change, I’d be willing to consider giving up something to keep them alive. I bet you’d do the same to save your wife/kid/parent/etc. But I’ve done the math and the odds are against my family being killed. And I’m not too interested in giving up anything just to save the lives of strangers. 

So no, I’m not writing a check. Don’t be ridiculous. 

You can't rent a car until 25.

Maybe up purchase age?

No, it won't fix everyhing, but we have a hell of a lot of underage shooters. Honestly, if you can't rent a car, not exactly unreasonable.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Maybe up purchase age?

No, it won't fix everyhing, but we have a hell of a lot of underage shooters. Honestly, if you can't rent a car, not exactly unreasonable.

Ha. So I can fight in a war and kill the evil Muslims terrorists for my country, but I can’t hunt for hogs on my Uncle Red’s land? Hell nah. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MDC said:

Thoughts and prayers.

Sad human.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I was sure this would be the first Muslim refugee to commit a murder in the US.

Again, a Muslim Somali refugee killed a woman in Minneapolis who had dual AUS/US citizenship. Talking point denied.

In case you forgot

You can play with words and move the goal posts every time I point this out, it does not hide the fact that you are a worthless troll.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Whining? I got no problems with the shootings.

I mean sure, if you told me my family was going to die in a shooting if things don’t change, I’d be willing to consider giving up something to keep them alive. I bet you’d do the same to save your wife/kid/parent/etc. But I’ve done the math and the odds are against my family being killed. And I’m not too interested in giving up anything just to save the lives of strangers. 

So no, I’m not writing a check. Don’t be ridiculous. 

There you go. It's like when Obama said the chances of getting hit by lightening are better than getting killed by a terrorist. That was his anti-terror plan.  Worked out great for almost everyone.  

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Ha. So I can fight in a war and kill the evil Muslims terrorists for my country, but I can’t hunt for hogs on my Uncle Red’s land? Hell nah. 

Weak.  The trolls around here really need to pick up their game. I don't like gun violence either. But a good start would be to lock up bad guys who use guns, put them in prison and keep them there. Liberals have a different plan. It's not working. Let's tackle the biggest cause of gun violence first then work our way down the list. I'm all for stricter gun laws that make sense. Raising the age is definetly something I'm behind. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Of course, whilst fighting them, GZi Joe can't drink, eat pork or buy prom at the PX - regardless of age. 

Meanwhile, you can still hunt it's guns purchased by dad, granddad, your uncle's, your mother, your mother's mother, etc...

Shooting in El Paso, 20 dead Hispanics.

Shooting in Dayton, 10 dead blacks.

This is a liberals wet dream.

Now all they need is for one of these soy drinking Antifa nuts to go find a gay club to shoot up and they will hit the Lefty Hat Trick.

Tomorrow will be like Oscar Sunday for the media.

5 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Shooting in El Paso, 20 dead Hispanics.

Shooting in Dayton, 10 dead blacks.

This is a liberals wet dream.

Now all they need is for one of these soy drinking Antifa nuts to go find a gay club to shoot up and they will hit the Lefty Hat Trick.

Tomorrow will be like Oscar Sunday for the media.

How do you know info on those dead was it provided?

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Maybe up purchase age?

If you applied the same restrictions we have on cars to guns across the board it would help dramatically. Age limit. Testing and licensing. Registrations. Taxes. 

14 hours ago, lod001 said:

We are good for about a month now. Feel free to mingle in crowds.

Guess not. :dunno:

I've only watched CNN and Fox on this but it seem so far that both networks refuse to name either of the shooters. :thumbsup:

Well, i know what the far right will say.   300 people have been killed in chicago in 2019 and none of it gets reported nationally but the media goes nuts over the el paso shooting.   the reason is if the chicago deaths got reported, people would point fingers at democrats running chicago.  but this el paso shooting will get headlines because they can blame republicans and the NRA and trump.  the charge is the media is playing politics with the news and it provides further evidence to not trust what the media tells you.

the media and civic leaders will stand up and tell us the el paso shooting will NEVER be forgotten as if they are taking the high ground.  but what they wont tell you is the 300 murders in chicago WILL be forgotten. its all about crafting the media narrative to protect democrats and make republicans feel guilty and you damn well know its true.

trump cant call baltimore a rat infested, crime riddled disaster because we must look the other way at their 300 murders.  their civic leaders will stand up and rebuke trump and call him a racist if he challenges them.  but then those same people are tell republicans to feel guilty about el paso.  just watch.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If you applied the same restrictions we have on cars to guns across the board it would help dramatically. Age limit. Testing and licensing. Registrations. Taxes. 

This.

If I were going to shoot up a bunch of innocent people, I would make sure that I took my firearms testing classes and paid the extra taxes first.

31 minutes ago, riversco said:

Well, i know what the far right will say.   300 people have been killed in chicago in 2019 and none of it gets reported nationally but the media goes nuts over the el paso shooting.   the reason is if the chicago deaths got reported, people would point fingers at democrats running chicago.  but this el paso shooting will get headlines because they can blame republicans and the NRA and trump.  the charge is the media is playing politics with the news and it provides further evidence to not trust what the media tells you.

the media and civic leaders will stand up and tell us the el paso shooting will NEVER be forgotten as if they are taking the high ground.  but what they wont tell you is the 300 murders in chicago WILL be forgotten. its all about crafting the media narrative to protect democrats and make republicans feel guilty and you damn well know its true.

trump cant call baltimore a rat infested, crime riddled disaster because we must look the other way at their 300 murders.  their civic leaders will stand up and rebuke trump and call him a racist if he challenges them.  but then those same people are tell republicans to feel guilty about el paso.  just watch.

Reads like one of them manifestos

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Reads like one of them manifestos

im just telling you, trust has collapsed.  this is heading for war.

49 minutes ago, riversco said:

Terrorist attacks on our country will always get more attention than individual murders. Always. Hell, I feel like we talked about 9/11 for weeks nonstop and people STILL bring it up all the time.

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Terrorist attacks on our country will always get more attention than individual murders. Always. Hell, I feel like we talked about 9/11 for weeks nonstop and people STILL bring it up all the time.

The far right will say that is a big part of the problem, that the liberal media reclassifies urban gang violence as somehow being a "lesser murder" to justify radio silence on thousands being shot and killed every year across US cities.  If the gang violence in urban cities was by republicans, or if republicans ran these cities, that classification would not exist and the media would always report it as huge news.

report all the murders.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

One is a right specifically delineated in the constitution  The other is not.  You cannot compare the two.  But I'm pretty sure we do all of the things you mentioned regarding guns anyways.  A 10 year old can't walk in to a gun store and buy a gun, can they?

33 minutes ago, riversco said:

im just telling you, trust has collapsed.  this is heading for war.

I want to be on the side that requires filling out an application to have children. Murders are publically executed when proof of guilt is indisputable. All prisoners are subject to such horrific conditions, they would wish they were dear. Man, we could get things done. There would be no 'I'm offended'. The phrase would be outlawed.

33 minutes ago, riversco said:

I wonder if the badges who arrested this loon will be allowed into a mcdonalds now.

No because the narrative is that they woulda killed this guy if he was black. Theyre no heroes.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Almost every mass shooter is nuts though.  So none of that will help in the slightest.  An honest attempt to stop mass murderers is to identify the crazy people early on before they hit 19-21 and kill a bunch of people.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, riversco said:

I wonder if the badges who arrested this loon will be allowed into a mcdonalds now.

No because the narrative is that they woulda killed this guy if he was black. Theyre no heroes.

27 minutes ago, riversco said:

Almost every mass shooter is nuts though.  So none of that will help in the slightest.  An honest attempt to stop mass murderers is to identify the crazy people early on before they hit 19-21 and kill a bunch of people.

winner.

However, they all are nuts because if you are a mass shooter, you are in fact nuts. But that doesn't excuse your spot on death row. It all goes back to people who are unqualified to pump out losers yet are allowed to do so.

6 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Thoughts and prayers. That's all that's needed! God bless the USA!

The trolls are so unoriginal these days. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The trolls are so unoriginal these days. 

Freedom isn't free. I'm just passing along thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping America stays strong. Why do you hate religion and America?

God bless the people of El Paso Texas. God bless the people of Dayton, Ohio.

Thanks Don. 🙏 

1 minute ago, MDC said:
God bless the people of El Paso Texas. God bless the people of Dayton, Ohio.

Thanks Don. 🙏 

You are one messed up dude.