Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I said from the word Go there’s a 0% chance Trump gets impeached over this, even if he did do it.

:doh: 

It NEVER had anything to do with Trump.  IT'S ALL ABOUT BIDEN. That's where you were played.  And continue to be played. :lol:

1. The left wanted Biden out of the way.

2. They used Trumps phone call as a way in, knowing they could never use it against Trump.

3. They had the libtards carrying the flag to get Biden, but they didn't know it.

4. They will now examine the evidence against Biden under "bipartisanship, something the right never does with Trump".

5. Biden will step down and his voters go Warren.

Duh! Wake up!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

It NEVER had anything to do with Trump.  IT'S ALL ABOUT BIDEN. That's where you were played.  And continue to be played. :lol:

2. They used Trumps phone call as a way in, knowing they could never use it against Trump.

3. They had the libtards carrying the flag to get Biden, but they didn't know it.

4. They will now examine the evidence against Biden under "bipartisanship, something the right never does with Trump".

Duh! Wake up!

Just one question, are Andy Kaufman and Elvis living together?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Duh! Wake up!

This guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: 

So this is all a left-wing conspiracy to get Biden??

Jesus Christ, now I’ve truly heard everything. :wacko:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

No........but the others running for office sure aren't complaining.

It takes a 2/3 majority to remove a President from office so impeachment is not going to happen. The party of the poor refuses to deal with USMCA, infrastructure, drug prices, immigration, etc. what has this Congress accomplished? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It takes a 2/3 majority to remove a President from office so impeachment is not going to happen. The party of the poor refuses to deal with USMCA, infrastructure, drug prices, immigration, etc. what has this Congress accomplished? 

Yep. 

Both parties spend all their time playing this gotcha game and/or defending themselves and never get anything done.  

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yep. 

Both parties spend all their time playing this gotcha game and/or defending themselves and never get anything done.  

And over 90% of them will be re-elected.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

:lol:  You would have to listen to hear anything.  

I have been down this road before with you guys. When Biden backs out, you'll blame Trump and we'll all be regaled with how "bipartisan" the left is.  And, of course, this path of impeachment will simply fade away, just like the last one, and until the next one.

Uh-oh Biden.

"This is a very sad time for our country," Pelosi, D-Calif., said in an exclusive interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"We have to put country before party very clearly in the public view," she added in her first interview since the impeachment inquiry was announced.

I am coming to believe that the Democrats are really dirty people, I mean, to their core....truly bad people......

• Thanks 4

Remember when House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff stated almost 100 times that he had proof of collusion between Trump and the Russians?

Good Times.

36 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Hillary attacking Trump.  Hmmmm…..

A woman scorned....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

A woman scorned....

2x by her own party. 

What benefit could she possibly derive from blasting Trump at this moment?  Anyone?

What have we learned this week:

1. Hunter Biden collected $50k/mo for 5 years from Ukraine gas company controlled by an oligarch under investigation for corruption. This is indisputable as he admits it and financial records verify it.

2. At the same time, his dad, VP of the US, ordered Ukraine to fire the prosecutor doing the investigating, and threatened to withhold a billion dollars. This is indisputable as he admits it on live video.

3. There are actual documents, emails, memos, and testimony confirming that the prosecutor was fired because he was investigating a company that Hunter Biden collected millions of dollars from. 

4. This all happened in 2016, an election year.

5. 3 Democrat senators wrote a letter to Ukraine in 2018, an election year, *strongly* urging them to investigate the Trump campaign, specifically Manafort, and share that intel with Mueller.

6. In 2019, apparently now considered an election year, a D senator from CT goes to Ukraine and urges their president not to cooperate with any requests from Trump about the previous investigation into Biden and his son's $50k/mo

7. In 2016, an election year, a DNC contractor goes to Ukraine and requests dirt on Trump and his campaign staff.

A long history of Dems trying to pressure Ukraine into helping them interfere with elections.

Video confession of Biden threatening to withhold US funds if specific actions that help the Dems in the 2016 election are not taken.

Oh I forgot, we also have a transcript released, a whistleblower complaint released, and a hearing with the AD DNI. About as transparent as one could ask for.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

White House confirmed the July 25 call was hidden on the super top secret system. Whistleblower validated again.

Would NOT confirm or deny that other similar calls were subject to the same treatment.

If there’s nothing to see here, Trumpers—why the cover up?

And what do the Dems have?

A CIA employee releases a "whistleblower" complaint that was written by the far left lawfare group. Nothing in the complaint is first hand knowledge. None of it matches with the released transcript. It does not actually qualify for whistleblower status. Oh, did I mention, the "whistleblower" was actually a CIA employee.

Schiff's opening statement in the hearing is not reciting the actual transcript, but reciting a fan fiction piece he wrote. He admits later it was not the actual transcript, but a "parody". Meanwhile the media plays it as news and casual observers think that is actually what Trump said.

The conversation has moved from Biden corruption ($50k/mo for 5 years) and cover-up (billion dollar bribe to fire prosecutor) to Trump is somehow "interfering with 2020 election".

Why does this matter?

1. It sounds bad to uninformed people

2. They are attempting to label any actions by Trump to reveal corruption in our government as "interfering with 2020 election"

Why bother typing all of this out?

I don't expect total clowns to be swayed by facts and logic. But there are some fence sitting moderates out there who determine elections.

They deserve to know the complete story rather than the literal fiction that Adam Schiff and the media have spun this week.

They hear "election interference" and "impeachment inquiry" and take the dirty snakes at their word.

Ask yourself, why is that every time Trump is accused of something , especially if it is being called a high crime, we find out soon after that it was actually the left who has a long history of it?

From raping to racism to colluding with Russia to getting Ukraine to interfere with elections.

Dirty focking rats.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

White House confirmed the July 25 call was hidden on the super top secret system. Whistleblower validated again.

Would NOT confirm or deny that other similar calls were subject to the same treatment.

Maybe they foresaw this sh*tshow.

🤣

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

🤣

Absolutely. I agree. They realized the president had committed an act of treason and foresaw that it would not turn out well for him, so they tried to cover it up.

Glad we finally see eye to eye on something :cheers:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not sure why you expect anyone to take you seriously.

I just posted bout a dozen examples of "election interference" and corruption, your only response is a smirk emoji, then you post about the latest goal post moving throw against the wall and pray something sticks talking points.

Forget your cover-up, go back to the beginning. Why doesn't the complaint match the transcript? Can a CIA officer even be considered a "whistleblower"? Why did Schiff fabricate testimony in a congressional hearing in which he was the chair? Why was there zero mention in the phone call anything related to military aid? Why is okay for your guys to encourage/threaten/bribe Ukraine during election years?

Absolutely. I agree. They realized the president had committed an act of treason and foresaw that it would not turn out well for him, so they tried to cover it up.

You might want to withhold judgment on how this all turns out.  You don't have a great track record in predicting outcomes.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Treason! With our allies! 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

🤣

Correct. Knowing how the Dem's play the game, and the inclination for leaks etc... I would absolutely avoid any access that might reach them, for fear they would play the very game they are playing.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You might want to withhold judgment on how this all turns out.  You don't have a great track record in predicting outcomes.

:first:

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh don’t get me wrong, he won’t be impeached. Senate republicans will be sure of that.

Oh don’t get me wrong, he won’t be impeached. Senate republicans will be sure of that.

So your prediction is that the House returns articles of impeachment?  Is that your statement for the record, counselor?

Just like the Dem's did for Clinton, and rightfully so too....script has been flipped, traded retarded republicans for retarded democrats....

I wonder though, on the first day in office for the next Democratic president....with the Republicans start impeachment proceedings?  Why not? The precedent has been set, political disagreement can be met with weaponized process....

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

So your prediction is that the House returns articles of impeachment?  Is that your statement for the record, counselor?

If you’re going to make me say one way the other, I think they will. But I’d put my confidence level at about 60%.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Just like the Dem's did for Clinton, and rightfully so too....script has been flipped, traded retarded republicans for retarded democrats....

I wonder though, on the first day in office for the next Democratic president....with the Republicans start impeachment proceedings?  Why not? The precedent has been set, political disagreement can be met with weaponized process....

I disagree with the last phrase in your post but I understand the problem and believe it or not I share your concern. I wish Trump hadn’t forced the Democrats’ hand with this insane crap and I’m not sure the Democrats are doing the right thing here. No one will know for a while and as usual the answer is we probably all lose 😢

Just now, IGotWorms said:

If you’re going to make me say one way the other, I think they will. But I’d put my confidence level at about 60%.

So, I answered your question.  I have one for you.  If this is such a big deal, if Trump committed TREASON, which is a pretty big focking deal, why are the Dems going on vacation?  FFS, this chick in Dallas' trial is going to be in session tomorrow.  And that's for one piddly murder.  But our elected representatives can't skip a focking vacation to finish up their inquiry in to a man who committed TREASON and is a threat to our very democracy every minute he is still in office????

• Like 1

Two questions

1. Did they get drumph yet?

2. Has SHE announced yet?

13 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They only people who we KNOW have committed treason are Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Hillary, Biden, and Obama. I can't wait to see them swinging.

Racist!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

So, I answered your question.  I have one for you.  If this is such a big deal, if Trump committed TREASON, which is a pretty big focking deal, why are the Dems going on vacation?  FFS, this chick in Dallas' trial is going to be in session tomorrow.  And that's for one piddly murder.  But our elected representatives can't skip a focking vacation to finish up their inquiry in to a man who committed TREASON and is a threat to our very democracy every minute he is still in office????

BUMP for Worms.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

BUMP for Worms.

That was an asinine post. One I just answered one of your questions and b) I don’t focking know or really care about Congress’ calendar. I think we all know congress has been on vacation for the better part of a couple decades now :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That was an asinine post. One I just answered one of your questions and b) I don’t focking know or really care about Congress’ calendar. I think we all know congress has been on vacation for the better part of a couple decades now :lol:

I love it when you post :lol: emojis when we all know that deep inside you're going :cry: because.........It was BERNIE's turn!!!!!

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

I love it when you post :lol: emojis when we all know that deep inside you're going :cry: because.........It was BERNIE's turn!!!!!

:wacko:

You know it just eats him alive to wake up every morning, knowing that Trump is his President. There is nothing he can do about it except for cry out on anguish, hoping that the House can find a way to make the bad man go away.