Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

If we needed anymore evidence this whole thing is a set-up, Russia 2.0, Schiff Dossier, etc:

The IC changed the whistleblower rules in August 2019. Prior to August 2019 to qualify as a whistleblower they had to have first hand knowledge. The change in August 2019 allows for whistleblower status based on 2nd and 3rd hand heresay.

Quote:

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27/intel-community-secretly-gutted-requirement-of-first-hand-whistleblower-knowledge/

Not shady at all.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

And over 90% of them will be re-elected.

Because this country is full of shotards.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Apparently they hid calls with Putin and the Saudi crown prince as well. Hmm

Maybe he told Putin he would have more flexibility after the election. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Apparently they hid calls with Putin and the Saudi crown prince as well. Hmm

Sources familiar with the situation way of thinking?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sources familiar with the situation way of thinking?

Well in this case, yes I think that’s correct. But that’s what the impeachment inquiry is for—get to the bottom of sh1t

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Well in this case, yes I think that’s correct. But that’s what the impeachment inquiry is for—get to the bottom of sh1t

Cool so more made up bullsh1t

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Cool so more made up bullsh1t

Not really sure how that can be your stance after the transcript and whistleblower’s complaint were released. You can read that sh1t for yourself :dunno:

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

US special envoy to Ukraine named in whistleblower complaint has resigned 

Glad you brought this up, you are a good little soldier.

Facts: Volker is the one who initiated the Ukraine meetings with Rudy. There are email and texts showing this.

Spin: Volker tried to contain Rudy, stop him from meeting with Ukrainian officials. That is why he resigned.

Unfortunately for the commies, evidence trumps heresay, even if you try to change the rules in the middle of the game (see IC changing definition of whistleblower a week before submitting complaint)

I hope they keep digging in on their lies and stupidity, the pain of justice will be all the more glorious.

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not really sure how that can be your stance after the transcript and whistleblower’s complaint were released. You can read that sh1t for yourself :dunno:

How to tell someone read neither.

The complaint doesn't correlate with anything said in the transcript.

Unless you are referring to Liddle Diddler Schiff's fan fiction he read in an actual congressional hearing.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Glad you brought this up, you are a good little soldier.

Facts: Volker is the one who initiated the Ukraine meetings with Rudy. There are email and texts showing this.

Spin: Volker tried to contain Rudy, stop him from meeting with Ukrainian officials. That is why he resigned.

Unfortunately for the commies, evidence trumps heresay, even if you try to change the rules in the middle of the game (see IC changing definition of whistleblower a week before submitting complaint)

I hope they keep digging in on their lies and stupidity, the pain of justice will be all the more glorious.

You’re insane.

That said, I don’t think people are saying Volker resigned because he tried to stop Giuliani. Quite the contrary. He was involved and that’s why he has resigned, because he knows he’s guilty of wrongdoing.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

How to tell someone read neither.

The complaint doesn't correlate with anything said in the transcript.

Wow, that’s just an absolute lie.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow, that’s just an absolute lie.

Everything that you want, hope for and  advocate for is a long term horrible idea for our country and will radically change it for the worse. You and your kind are so naive and so unaware because you have lived in comfort and safety for so long you don't know any other way and you have convinced yourself it can't be taken away. Many of you are common ingrates, but many others just take our country for granted, as if it magically became the worlds greatest civilization. And when you do acknowledge that it wasn't easy getting here it's only to point a finger at those who built it amd tear them down. Your white guilt means nothing in reality. It's all about you and your kinds narcissm. It will never move us forward, only divide and stop progress. Get over yourselves  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re insane.

That said, I don’t think people are saying Volker resigned because he tried to stop Giuliani. Quite the contrary. He was involved and that’s why he has resigned, because he knows he’s guilty of wrongdoing.

:lol:  Who is wearing the tinfoil hat now? People in his position generally resign because they are told to.  And it had to come from the top.  So, one can assume the Trump WH told him to resign. We don't know why. Remember, Volker is a diplomat, he follows orders and doesn't get deep into things.  Also Volker is not and never was a Trump guy.  There was no possible wrongdoing on his part. Washington these days (both sides) is unconcerned with the appearance of things.  They leave that to the media spin doctors.  Who are wrong about 99% of the time.  

Very possible that Volker was a source for the whistleblower.

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

The whistleblower! Lol you mean the CIA deep state anti-Trumper.   

11 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

The whistleblower! Lol you mean the CIA deep state anti-Trumper.   

This can't be stressed enough. Not only did this person not lay witness to the "crime" (because what happened isn't a crime), but this person is a CIA agent. 

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This can't be stressed enough. Not only did this person not lay witness to the "crime" (because what happened isn't a crime), but this person is a CIA agent. 

Exactly. A little fact our snowflake buddies over look. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everything that you want, hope for and  advocate for is a long term horrible idea for our country and will radically change it for the worse. You and your kind are so naive and so unaware because you have lived in comfort and safety for so long you don't know any other way and you have convinced yourself it can't be taken away. Many of you are common ingrates, but many others just take our country for granted, as if it magically became the worlds greatest civilization. And when you do acknowledge that it wasn't easy getting here it's only to point a finger at those who built it amd tear them down. Your white guilt means nothing in reality. It's all about you and your kinds narcissm. It will never move us forward, only divide and stop progress. Get over yourselves  

Perfect post, except opposite. Thanks for writing it compadre 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Perfect post, except opposite. Thanks for writing it compadre 

Government run healthcare and open borders are a disaster in the making. It can't and won't work. No way, no how. Simply impossible. Think outside of your virtue signaling. 

• Confused 1

In the few days since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opened an impeachment inquiry into President Trump, Republicans have capitalized on conservative outrage, pulling in millions of dollars in donations.

As of Friday, Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign received $15 million in small donations, including 50,000 from new donors, according to a tweet from Eric Trump.

First House Republican announces support for impeachment inquiry.

Dude is chairman of Trump’s re-election campaign in Nevada too 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy lunatic, Batman! You’ve got quite a complex going on there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

In the few days since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opened an impeachment inquiry into President Trump, Republicans have capitalized on conservative outrage, pulling in millions of dollars in donations.

As of Friday, Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign received $15 million in small donations, including 50,000 from new donors, according to a tweet from Eric Trump.

The more they attack the president and the American people the better it looks for 2020

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

First House Republican announces support for impeachment inquiry.

Dude is chairman of Trump’s re-election campaign in Nevada too 

Great name and link.  You are a high class wiff. 

Supporting the inquiry is miles away from supporting impeachment.  It also forces Pelosi's hand, in case she gets cold feet.  Nothing in DC is obvious.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Great name and link.  You are a high class wiff. 

Supporting the inquiry is miles away from supporting impeachment.  It also forces Pelosi's hand, in case she gets cold feet.  Nothing in DC is obvious.

He called me high class :wub:

I've resigned from jobs before.  Never knew it meant i had done something wrong.

why do we need to see transcripts of every discussion every politician has with everyone foreign?  I am curious honestly, I always assumed the people elected kind of have the freedom to talk to other leaders, and use whatever tactics they want to achieve goals

but I mean while we are at it

I'd like to see the transcripts of Obama making a deal with Iran to give them billions for hostages

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why do we need to see transcripts of every discussion every politician has with everyone foreign?  I am curious honestly, I always assumed the people elected kind of have the freedom to talk to other leaders, and use whatever tactics they want to achieve goals

but I mean while we are at it

I'd like to see the transcripts of Obama making a deal with Iran to give them billions for hostages

When you elect someone or put them in a leadership position, you are doing so because of what you feel they will do when there is no rulebook to guide their actions.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

When you elect someone or put them in a leadership position, you are doing so because of what you feel they will do when there is no rulebook to guide their actions.  

and there is no rulebook, or at least there wasn't until 2016

If I were Trump I'd start releasing some of the transcripts presidents have had throughout the years. It would be awesome. 

• Like 1

The dems need to read a story titled “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”, because even if they ever do have him, nobody focking believes them anymore (except for the fringe left who will believe anything). 

Their credibility is lower than the French actor Jussie Smollette’s.