Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers actually believe Don is the Chosen One fighting a battle against the Deep State.

Really he’s a used car salesman with a combover and spray tan. :doublethumbsup: 

That might be true, I bet there are a swath of people commensurate to those support the likes of Ocasio-Cortez who actively ignore their obvious inadequacies.

Unlike the leftists, and I lump you in with them, I won't ignore the obvious failings or pretend the clowns involved in this Shakespearean tragedy are all without fault....but will suggest that the attempts on Trump have nothing to do with the constitution, rule of law, or genuine concern for the nation.....they are a personal assault....nothing more.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/25/its-not-about-biden-deep-state-response-to-ukraine-call-now-makes-sense-trump-questioned-crowdstrike/

Conservative Treehouse Sundance agrees.

Crowdstrike investigated would result in the whole Russia Collusion story to unravel; including Mueller report.

Left is too dumb to let this one go.  And Trump knew it.  To thoroughly investigate this would be a disaster for them.

I read the whistleblower complaint.  It appears nothing more than a desperate attempt to cover up and prevent exposure of serious crimes committed by multiple parties including then Vice president Biden, his son, the company his son worked for, crowdstrike and the DNC. I hope with the help of our justice department and Ukraine officials that we can get to the bottom of these serious crimes and prosecute those that have committed them to the fullest extent of the law. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Left is too dumb to let this one go.  And Trump knew it.  To thoroughly investigate this would be a disaster for them.

What is Crowdstrike?  Is mentioning that akin to saying something negative about the Clintons? Like, a death sentence?

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You two are the Statler and Waldorf of the GC.   

Just a little FYI, you don't ever have to post in these types of threads, we know exactly where the most naive member of the GC falls on anything that may put the Democratic party in a compromising situation.

Nothing short of finding out you are a paid contributor for the Democratic party would explain your absurd stances.

HTH

:wave:

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That might be true, I bet there are a swath of people commensurate to those support the likes of Ocasio-Cortez who actively ignore their obvious inadequacies.

Unlike the leftists, and I lump you in with them, I won't ignore the obvious failings or pretend the clowns involved in this Shakespearean tragedy are all without fault....but will suggest that the attempts on Trump have nothing to do with the constitution, rule of law, or genuine concern for the nation.....they are a personal assault....nothing more.

Not sure what this has to do with the Trump cults slavish comical devotion to their Orange Messiah, but whatever. :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What is Crowdstrike?  Is mentioning that akin to saying something negative about the Clintons? Like, a death sentence?

Trump thinks Crowdstrike is withholding information about Hillary's servers (they are) and therefore is in cahoots with her (they might be).   Without question they know more about the election interference than anyone. 

Are there the core Trump Supporters?  Of course.

However some people look at Trump as a big middle finger to the ultra PC, ultra liberal, ridiculousness of the left, as well as the biased media.   New Green Deals, Antifa running around blocking traffic,  fake Russian Hoax's, etc etc.

It's hilarious at this point and we immediately laugh at stuff like this thread.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not sure what this has to do with the Trump cults slavish comical devotion to their Orange Messiah, but whatever. :dunno: 

It points out two important principles:

1) You demonstrate the very thing that you claim to oppose, a cult-like adherence to an ideology that leads to a refusal to hold your own ideological partners accountable.

2) Your inclination to lump everyone together, which you also claim to oppose.

In short, you project like a muthafocka......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It points out two important principles:

1) You demonstrate the very thing that you claim to oppose, a cult-like adherence to an ideology that leads to a refusal to hold your own ideological partners accountable.

2) Your inclination to lump everyone together, which you also claim to oppose.

In short, you project like a muthafocka......

Let me know when I start constructing a science fiction opus to explain why the portly carny barker in the White House is actually a Jesus type freedom fighter waging war against Deep State pizza pedo Satanists. :doublethumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

However some people look at Trump as a big middle finger to the ultra PC, ultra liberal, ridiculousness of the left, as well as the biased media.   New Green Deals, Antifa running around blocking traffic,  fake Russian Hoax's, etc etc.

It's hilarious at this point and we immediately laugh at stuff like this thread.

Yes.  And we all know many Libs who really want on board (there are some here), BUT they can't do it.   I have many Lib friends who used to trash Trump every chance they got. They are pretty silent now.  They, for some reason, won't make the leap.  My guess is the media's browbeating of Trump supporters is keeping them in line.  Kinda sad.

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Nobody’s buying your act here, bud

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Let me know when I start constructing a science fiction opus to explain why the portly carny barker in the White House is actually a Jesus type freedom fighter waging war against Deep State pizza pedo Satanists. :doublethumbsup: 

Such a hack. I described your wife as portly ( I was being kind) the other day and now you're using that term. Try to be a little original. Would ya? 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

This science fiction you're referring to, is it the trump Russia collusion story or the pee pee one?

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Crowdstrike is the company the DNC hired to inspect their servers and the only ones permitted to do so. They determined that Russians hacked into the servers, stole emails and apparently gave them to Wikileaks. The FBI was not permitted to inspect the servers and initially the American public was told the FBI was given a forensic copy to verify this. Later, we found out that they merely took the report produced by the DNC contractor (Crowdstrike) that the servers were hacked and done so by Russians. We recently found out (a few weeks ago) that the FBI only received a draft report and wasn't even given the final report to review. 

A little background of Crowdstrike. They incorrectly attributed Russian hacking of Ukrainian artillery previously. Crowdstrike has ties to Hillary Clinton, a Ukrainian billionaire and Google. They are quite possibly one of the contractors given illegal access to NSA database to use the 702 'about' queries.

Several experts disagree that the information (emails) stolen could have been hacked due to the transfer speed at which the material was stolen. The facts point to an internal person using a flash memory device to download them locally.

The assertion by the DNC contractor, Crowdstrike that the Russians hacked the DNC is one of the cornerstones for the Russian Collusion story including the Mueller report. If the servers are still intact, the U.S. government MUST seize those computers and do a forensic examination of them to finally get to the truth.

Do Trumpers face toward the White House when they genuflect to the Orange Messiah each morning? :dunno: 

Portly Jesus needs your thoughts and prayers to wage war against the Matrix. 🙏 

• Haha 1

Just now, MDC said:

Do Trumpers face toward the White House when they genuflect to the Orange Messiah each morning? :dunno: 

Portly Jesus needs your thoughts and prayers to wage war against the Matrix. 🙏 

He hurts you inside :(

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So I posted this timeline from Bloomberg(from May), that goes into months before it blew up a couple of weeks ago. Referenced it a couple of times and suggested reading once.   Couple of people quoted that very post...and yet not one person noticed that my link just came back to this thread, didn't go to the article:lol:   

I think from seeing that,  it's clear that their really isn't an interest in learning about the subject or the details of what occurred, but just screaming that Orange Man Good and covering your ears to any facts or reasoning that would contradict that premise.

Here is the actual link to the article.  

Bloomberg: Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

the echo chamber is strong

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

the echo chamber is strong

They lash out in Borg-like retard fury at anyone who dares suggest the light of Christ doesn’t shine out of Donald’s butt hole . :( 

• Like 1

"As of Wednesday morning, when the Urkaine phone call transcript was released, the public knew more about what transpired on the call than the whistleblower knew when he/she filed the complaint."

Another massive fail by the left..  Have to be impressed with their resiliency though....

:(

President Trump on Wednesday tweeted a fawning quote from a non-Jewish conservative radio host who described Trump as the “King of Israel” and who said, without evidence, that Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God.”

🙏 🙏 🙏 ✝️ ☀️ 

:lol: 

Anyone else notice every Lib post in this thread is pure projection.  And nothing about the facts.  Trolling is always an option when all else is lost.  :overhead:

If I understand the rules that have been established these past 3 years. Because there could be a conflict of interest the FBI should get a fisa warrant and start spying on the Biden campaign. The FBI should also try and trap member of that campaign by offering money and information on their political opponents.

Trump's SOS should personally allow Ukraine agents into the the US and met with Bidens son. Only to use that meeting as foreign interference.

A special prosecutor should be assigned and every meeting, dinner and salad dressing should be inspected, reinspected and inspected again. 

If anyone in Bidens camp met with any foreign agent whether that be at a huge function or sat at a table nearby they are attempting to attack our democracy.

If they can't remember every single person they walked by they are guilty of not disclosing that information and get locked up.

Sources with second hand knowledge, information about a meeting and or people who are familiar with a line of thinking are 100% credible.

CNN, MSNBC etc will cover this non stop for years.

I think we should just start the impeachment process to get it over with.  Then, when Trump wins again in 2020 because the country is doing great, we can here the crybabies cry some more.  Then in 2024 when another Republican wins, with luck, we'll start to see an exodus of Dumbocrats to Canada.

Read the whistleblower complaint, I would suggest everyone else do the same rather than just accepting QueefAnon’s whack job spin on it.

What’s interesting is this was dated well over a month ago so a) one wonders why it was hidden from Congress until now, despite the law and b) the whistleblower is obviously credible as he very accurately described the July 25 call we have a “transcript” of.

White House tried to cover up the July 25 call because they knew how bad it was. Took it out of regular rotation and put it in some special system for hyper-sensitive national security info even though the only national security issue was the president was trying to extort a foreign government into investigating his political rival including my withholding military aid vital to the ukraine’s holding off Russia.

Most valuable part of the complaint is it provides a lot of context as to how Trump tried to shake down the Ukrainian leader and insist he “play ball” on investigating his political rival in the months leading up to the July 25 phone call, in addition to the withholding of military aid in the days before the call. Also steps Giuliani took after the call to follow up on Trump’s suggestion that Giuliani and Barr be contacted on investigating Trump’s political rival. The complaint is dated August 12 so more may have been done after that as well.

Some potentially key parts are redacted so there may be more there as well.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So I posted this timeline from Bloomberg(from May), that goes into months before it blew up a couple of weeks ago. Referenced it a couple of times and suggested reading once.   Couple of people quoted that very post...and yet not one person noticed that my link just came back to this thread, didn't go to the article:lol:   

I think from seeing that,  it's clear that their really isn't an interest in learning about the subject or the details of what occurred, but just screaming that Orange Man Good and covering your ears to any facts or reasoning that would contradict that premise.

Here is the actual link to the article.  

Bloomberg: Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

This is DNC spin, Honcho.  You and the other leftoids happily drink this stuff up.  What actually happened was that a new prosecutor was indeed brought in, who found no evidence of wrongdoing against Zlochevsky:

"At the end of 2014, Zlochevsky fled Ukraine amid allegations of unlawful self enrichment and legalization of funds (Article 368-2, Criminal Code of Ukraine) during his tenure in public office.[12] At the end of 2016 the Central Criminal Court in London released $23 million that were blocked on accounts of Zlochevsky.[12] As the Serious Fraud Office press service explained, the reason why the funds were released was due to the fact that it never obtained necessary evidences.[12] According to another ran-away former Ukrainian parliamentary Oleksandr Onyshchenko, Zlochevsky might have paid some money to close investigations against him in Ukraine.[13]

Zlochevsky returned to Ukraine in February 2018 after investigations into his Burisma Holdings had been completed in December 2017 with no charges filed against him."

Then it came out that Zlochevsky had indeed engaged in wrongdoing:

"On April 18, 2018, recordings of conversations between President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Zlochevsky were released which implicated him in graft.[3][15][16]

On June 15, 2018, after the Solomyansky District Court in Kyiv had annulled the ruling of the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (SAP) to close a criminal proceeding against him in 2017, Zlochevsky was accused of having illegally issued, while he was Ecology Minister in 2010–2012, oil and gas licenses to the companies that belonged to him"

So Biden got a new prosecutor in who exonerated the crook.  Later, the closing of the investigation was overturned, finding that there was evidence of corruption.

You call that a whitewash, instigated by Biden.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Read the whistleblower complaint, I would suggest everyone else do the same rather than just accepting QueefAnon’s whack job spin on it.

What’s interesting is this was dated well over a month ago so a) one wonders why it was hidden from Congress until now, despite the law and b) the whistleblower is obviously credible as he very accurately described the July 25 call we have a “transcript” of.

White House tried to cover up the July 25 call because they knew how bad it was. Took it out of regular rotation and put it in some special system for hyper-sensitive national security info even though the only national security issue was the president was trying to extort a foreign government into investigating his political rival including my withholding military aid vital to the ukraine’s holding off Russia.

Most valuable part of the complaint is it provides a lot of context as to how Trump tried to shake down the Ukrainian leader and insist he “play ball” on investigating his political rival in the months leading up to the July 25 phone call, in addition to the withholding of military aid in the days before the call. Also steps Giuliani took after the call to follow up on Trump’s suggestion that Giuliani and Barr be contacted on investigating Trump’s political rival. The complaint is dated August 12 so more may have been done after that as well.

1. We have the transcript, it can be read by all.  Why do we need to rely on a complaint from a person who had no first hand knowledge?  The actual transcript is public.

2. We have the Ukraine President already speaking publicly saying he wasn't pressured to do anything.

I suggest you read the actual transcript, then listen to the Ukraine President, then go on twitter or turn on CNN or MSNBC and you tell me if the hyperbole, spin, and hysteria even comes close to what you read on the transcript or what the actual Ukraine President said publicly. 

I still don't know what QAnon is. I think some described it once. Is it like Facebook? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I still don't know what QAnon is. I think some described it once. Is it like Facebook? 

Reddit Thread?

I don't know either.......

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Random Twitter/4chan user who claims to have insider deepstate knowledge or something like that. The left thinks everyone on the right follows him, but they are out of touch retards so that makes sense. 

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I bet you have a lisp 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

1. We have the transcript, it can be read by all.  Why do we need to rely on a complaint from a person who had no first hand knowledge?  The actual transcript is public.

2. We have the Ukraine President already speaking publicly saying he wasn't pressured to do anything.

I suggest you read the actual transcript, then listen to the Ukraine President, then go on twitter or turn on CNN or MSNBC and you tell me if the hyperbole, spin, and hysteria even comes close to what you read on the transcript or what the actual Ukraine President said publicly. 

You’re not this dumb. We can assess the veracity if the complaint by comparing to the “transcript” (which isn’t really a transcript) that is now available. That shows the whistleblower was very accurate in his rendition of the facts. Therefore the rest of the complaint is likely accurate and credible as well. :doh:

Of course the Ukrainian President being shaken down by the mob boss leader of the US is going to deny victimization.

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Read it.

First off, it's all second or even third hand.  No direct knowledge of anything.  The whistleblower couldn't testify to the facts.

I did wonder about the dates.  What makes you think it was hidden from congress?  Or who hid it from congress?  Seems very crafted to me.

I don't know how the WH handles calls of this nature.

"Play Ball" is in quotes, but where do they come from.  Once again, no direct knowledge. No footnote.

QAnon is sort of a modern day Apostle who is documenting the Orange Messiah’s secret war against the Democratic pedo pizza Satanic cabal.

Moses brought his tablets down from Mt. Sinai but QAnon spreads the good word through 4chan.

Amen. 🙏 

• Like 1