Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes the editor of the far right and mostly opinion National Pulse is the guy we should listen to instead. 

of course thats what you take, cant argue the statement shoot the messenger

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

of course thats what you take, cant argue the statement shoot the messenger

We've had this discussion on here. You guys believe everything you read too much. The person who said that on Twitter is projecting what they want to believe onto the clip and it is idiotic. And it is because they are commonly recognized as being far right and a place that is far more opinion than fact.  Fauci clearly sees Cruz's comment for the stupidity it entails. 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

We've had this discussion on here. You guys believe everything you read too much. The person who said that on Twitter is projecting what they want to believe onto the clip and it is idiotic. And it is because they are commonly recognized as being far right and a place that is far more opinion than fact.  Fauci clearly sees Cruz's comment for the stupidity it entails. 

all I did was listen to the words that Fauci said, I didnt listen to any analysis or anything else from anyone else

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

all I did was listen to the words that Fauci said, I didnt listen to any analysis or anything else from anyone else

And Fauci is laughing about the stupid thing Cruz said.

The guy on Twitter thinks it is suspicious and he is peddling far left conspiracies. That is idiotic and something a person who falls far right and more opinion would believe. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And Fauci is laughing about the stupid thing Cruz said.

The guy on Twitter thinks it is suspicious and he is peddling far left conspiracies. That is idiotic and something a person who falls far right and more opinion would believe. 

You're right. The NIH relationship with the Wuhan lab has always been on the up and up and Fauci has been completely honest throughout the management of Covid.  Talk about getting duped.    

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You're right. The NIH relationship with the Wuhan lab has always been on the up and up and Fauci has been completely honest throughout the management of Covid.  Talk about getting duped.    

You like the Kool-Aid you are given. I get it. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You like the Kool-Aid you are given. I get it. 

99% of your replies here are deflections, insults, or flat out wrong.  At least your consistent with something.  Well done.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Same people that fell for Russia! For four years. Amongst other nonsense like “very fine people” and injecting bleach.  When did the dumb people get so uppity? 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

99% of your replies here are deflections, insults, or flat out wrong.  At least your consistent with something.  Well done.

Prove what I said is wrong. And what you call a deflection is just your inability to accept the truth. And insults are what are warranted when I am insulted. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Prove what I said is wrong. And what you call a deflection is just your inability to accept the truth. And insults are what are warranted when I am insulted. 

Russia! 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Just look at your own posts.  You've been wrong on everything from parents attacking school boards to Rittenhouse.  It's all there for you to digest.  And when proven wrong you just come back with "you're an idiot" or "read a book".  

Just now, Fireballer said:

Just look at your own posts.  You've been wrong on everything from parents attacking school boards to Rittenhouse.  It's all there for you to digest.  And when proven wrong you just come back with "you're an idiot" or "read a book".  

What was I wrong on? Be specific. What claim did I make that was wrong? It shouldn't be that hard. 

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hope it is mild though...

Oh man...let's play a game to see who doesn't understand sample size around here now. 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh man...let's play a game to see who doesn't understand sample size around here now. 

It will be the same people who bought the CDC lie about natural immunity being less than the jab.  botcuck tried pushing that lie until we shut him down. 

On 11/24/2021 at 5:10 PM, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Really should go back to Nov 2020, when 81 million voted for him. So many have died on his watch.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It will be the same people who bought the CDC lie about natural immunity being less than the jab.  botcuck tried pushing that lie until we shut him down. 

link? (to me saying that - I've always believed in natural immunity)

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Thanks, good info.  Interesting that the lower ranges (say, 45-54) have a significantly higher death rate in this most recent peak, I presume because of Delta being deadlier?  Nevertheless, a good chunk of that group is vaccinated so that increase seems odd, and one might infer that we haven't learned very much in the almost 2 years of trying to treat people who get the disease, vaccinated or not.  Of course this can be attributed to the all-in approach that our oligarchs are taking with vaccines vs., say, widespread distribution and application of monoclonal antibodies (and vitamin D and health/weight reduction and...).

One might also infer that there are only so many 85+ yr old people to kill off.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not many states with strict lockdowns near the top

Not many states with primarily white populations near the top.

Many border states near the top.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

OMNICROM!

Sounds like Marvel bad guy or a Transformer.  

Also spelled MORONIC.

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks, good info.  Interesting that the lower ranges (say, 45-54) have a significantly higher death rate in this most recent peak, I presume because of Delta being deadlier?  Nevertheless, a good chunk of that group is vaccinated so that increase seems odd, and one might infer that we haven't learned very much in the almost 2 years of trying to treat people who get the disease, vaccinated or not.  Of course this can be attributed to the all-in approach that our oligarchs are taking with vaccines vs., say, widespread distribution and application of monoclonal antibodies (and vitamin D and health/weight reduction and...).

One might also infer that there are only so many 85+ yr old people to kill off.

I'm honestly not totally convinced that Delta was deadlier.  I think it was at least comparable though, and it was definitely more transmissable.    So more cases (especially with everything opening back up too) = more deaths.

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Not many states with primarily white populations near the top.

Many border states near the top.

I'll add that Arizona at the top is interesting.  Perhaps it is going nuts on reservations and in Yuma?  I'd need to see the Phoenix metro data because, honestly, there isn't any panic or talk of shutdowns here.  :dunno: 

Mayo Clinic is my barometer since I go there often.  During past peaks, to get into the clinic you needed to have a temp check, answer a bunch of questions, and have the guard confirm your appointment on their system.  And frequent Covid tests (I've lost count of how many times I've been tested there).  Most recently, I was there Friday in the chemo/infusion section which is obviously highly immunocompromised.  Haven't been tested in a month, and clearance was two quick questions, no temp check, no appointment confirmation.  

17 hours ago, Strike said:

All this talk about a new variant but noone is talking about the symptoms:

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/safrican-doctor-says-patients-with-omicron-variant-have-very-mild-symptoms-2021-11-28/

Sure seems like something we should be taking extreme measures to prevent!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Doesn't fit their agenda and retards like the NY governor of course follow these \psychos. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Her sample size is enough. It's time to thin the herd on this planet. If your immune system can't handle these variants, and you are too dumb to seek treatment if your immune system is weak, then i really don't care. Just die already and let us healthy people go on with life.

55 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Israel Bans All Foreigners Except Beautiful Women Due to Omicron Variant

Israel Bans All Foreigners Except Beautiful Women Due to Omicron Variant (msn.com)

Actual headline.  :lol:

For the Miss universe pageant.

"This is an event that will be broadcast in 174 countries, a very important event,....So, by using the waivers committee, we will have events like this, to which the country already committed itself and cannot cancel." ...........We don't care how many we infect, the show must go on. Its far more important that your death from covid. This is an event for the elite of the world to be entertained and we are exempt.

🤣

Over and over again, pretty much daily some event proves what a compete farce this has become. From pelosi and newsom telling everyone to wear masks and then getting busted not wearing them, to fraud fauci claiming the jab juice would protect you from getting it (lie) and masks don't work, do work, double up masks (incompetent boob). It's become a total psycho run shitshow.

FL did it right. We let the virus run thru the state and now look at us. The msm won't touch the massive success Desantis created.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Correlation does not equal causation and what is that dude's background.

:lol:   The entire covid narrative has been based on correlation equals causation.  Where did "excess deaths" come from in the first place?