Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Okay I was wrong.  Really thought boosters wouldn't be mandated.  Even worse that this is for college students...

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus/2021/12/umass-amherst-to-require-covid-booster-shots-for-students-this-spring.html

did you get your 5th shot yet?

is there a point you would admit they are overboard?

at least you admitted you were wrong once now

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did you get your 5th shot yet?

is there a point you would admit they are overboard?

at least you admitted you were wrong once now

Have stated I haven't got the third and don't plan to until about a year from my second.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Have stated I haven't got the third and don't plan to until about a year from my second.

so when will you get the 5th?

and do you buy that its now not a booster but now part of the original

29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so when will you get the 5th?

and do you buy that its now not a booster but now part of the original

I think it should be "part of the original" for those over about 50.   

6 hours ago, Strike said:

:doh:

You cannot make this stuff up.  

SNL sucks.

Today's daily reality is heyday SNL skits.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Lol fauci

As time goes by, their ignorance, incompetence and lies  are more easily exposed 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Okay I was wrong.  Really thought boosters wouldn't be mandated.  Even worse that this is for college students...

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus/2021/12/umass-amherst-to-require-covid-booster-shots-for-students-this-spring.html

You haven't even scratched the surface of things you have been wrong about. Get ready. 

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nailed it.

I will admit though- it is impressive that he can pick up the goalposts and run them 30 miles to the next town every argument and then be like "Well you missed."

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

I will admit though- it is impressive that he can pick up the goalposts and run them 30 miles to the next town every argument and then be like "Well you missed."

Fuk, you're delusional.  It's astounding really. Rusty agreeing with you is a bad thing BTW.  And no one is moving goal posts.  You're just Charlie Brown continuing to whiff the kick.

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's baffling that you acknowledge I'm right on things I say yet you don't see how these things are connected. Maybe you just don't want to?

As to giving you a source, or sources, I know what will happen. I could give you some source and you will find some way to obfuscate the point yet again or move the goalposts in some impossible to argue fashion. And like you- I've got better things to do at this point. 

I see we have a couple of guns thrown here.  You remind me of my younger brother who once said to me, "just because you are better at arguing doesn't make you RIGHT! :cry: "  Well, yeah in most cases it does.

But to the point , I asked a simple question.  I'm not "anti-vaxxer" except for kids because I don't believe they are in appreciable danger, and we don't know what these mRNA vaccines are doing to them. I also firmly believe that we are destroying the social development of an entire generation of our children with masks and distancing.  You choose not to answer it.  Perhaps your relative or whoever feeds you the links you provide doesn't have data about young children?  Or chooses not to share it because it doesn't support the narrative?

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nailed it.

Pipe down Rusty, adults are talking.  I've forgotten more about science than you've ever known.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are like Jen Psaki, someone asks a question and you just provide whatever info supports your narrative independent of the question.  You wouldn't know the starting goalpost location if you ran into it without your helmet on.

Germany locking down the unvaxxed.  Drafting new law making it illegal to be unvaxxed by spring 2022. 

https://www.euronews.com/2021/12/02/germany-announces-a-lockdown-for-its-unvaccinated?fromBreakingNews=1

Germany targets unvaccinated ahead of push for mandatory COVID jabs 

Access to the commentsCOMMENTS
By Euronews  •   02/12/2021 - 15:16

People without the jab won't be able to access non-essential shops, restaurants, places of culture or leisure, outgoing chancellor Angela Merkel announced on Thursday.

The new steps were taken after a meeting between Merkel, her successor Olaf Scholz and the leaders of the country's 16 regions.

They also confirmed that a draft law on mandatory vaccination, which Scholz supports, would be submitted to parliament for entry into force in February or March.

Philadelphia bans plastic bags, because of littering. The streets are now full of discarded masks blowing in the breeze. Masks are required and mandated. But what about littering?

:wall:

The Omicron variant reportedly has mild symptoms, like soreness and exhaustion.  The same thing you'd feel after a hard days work...No wonder liberals are terrified of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

The Omicron variant reportedly has mild symptoms, like soreness and exhaustion.  The same thing you'd feel after a hard days work...No wonder liberals are terrified of it.

Bruh i worked my fingers to the bone making this mixtape.  Please buy it bro!!

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I see we have a couple of guns thrown here.  You remind me of my younger brother who once said to me, "just because you are better at arguing doesn't make you RIGHT! :cry: "  Well, yeah in most cases it does.

But to the point , I asked a simple question.  I'm not "anti-vaxxer" except for kids because I don't believe they are in appreciable danger, and we don't know what these mRNA vaccines are doing to them. I also firmly believe that we are destroying the social development of an entire generation of our children with masks and distancing.  You choose not to answer it.  Perhaps your relative or whoever feeds you the links you provide doesn't have data about young children?  Or chooses not to share it because it doesn't support the narrative?

Apparently you don't have "better things to do."

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Apparently you don't have "better things to do."

A different day, I had a few minutes during breakfast to show you the errors of your ways.  YWIA  :) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also, Trump may have been superspreader at Rose Garden event

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may have been according to someone close to someone who knows how someone else might think

focking stupid dude, you aren't this dumb

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This dude is great.  "Trump took a test and knew he had covid.  Wait. No he didn't take a test and knew he had covid.  That makes me even more right!"

Yet we pack arenas with fans 2 inches apart yelling for hours at a time.  Or pack massacre events like Astroworld with thousands of young people like sardines unable to move an inch.

It all makes sense

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may have been according to someone close to someone who knows how someone else might think

focking stupid dude, you aren't this dumb

Uh, he tested positive before an event in which multiple people got covid.  Obviously we won't know for sure, but it's pretty likely.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

This dude is great.  "Trump took a test and knew he had covid.  Wait. No he didn't take a test and knew he had covid.  That makes me even more right!"

He's saying he didn't take one the day of the event.  But he tested positive before that.

I mean are you guys claiming it was a false positive?  He was in the hospital for it like a week later, clearly he had it.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, he tested positive before an event in which multiple people got covid.  Obviously we won't know for sure, but it's pretty likely.

He's saying he didn't take one the day of the event.  But he tested positive before that.

I mean are you guys claiming it was a false positive?  He was in the hospital for it like a week later, clearly he had it.

He says, "Trump tested positive 2 days before"  Then he says "First, I was incorrect on timeline Trump likely did NOT use a Test before Rose Garden Event"

I read that as "He tested positive before the event.  No wait, he didn't take a test prior to the event which he should have done."

Just now, nobody said:

He says, "Trump tested positive 2 days before"  Then he says "First, I was incorrect on timeline Trump likely did NOT use a Test before Rose Garden Event"

I read that as "He tested positive before the event.  No wait, he didn't take a test prior to the event which he should have done."

And, of course I'm right as he clarifies in part of the thread you conveniently left out.

Trump tested AFTER the Rose Garden event He was notified of positive molecular test AFTER he was already on his helicopter out of DC He was then notified by WH of a “negative” repeat test performed on BinaxNOW while he was STILL on helicopter This begs the question…

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

And, of course I'm right as he clarifies in part of the thread you conveniently left out.

Trump tested AFTER the Rose Garden event He was notified of positive molecular test AFTER he was already on his helicopter out of DC He was then notified by WH of a “negative” repeat test performed on BinaxNOW while he was STILL on helicopter This begs the question…

Sorry yes, it's saying he tested positive the same day as the event but afterwards.   I don't think he's calling out so much that Trump "knew he had covid" as much as the fact that he was the likely superspreader.  But if he had tested earlier, maybe he would have known he had covid.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, Djgb13 said:

Also, there is NOT going to be businesses shut down, cities shut down, people losing jobs, etc. None of that’s gonna happen lol. Don’t try and even say it will cause it’s not. Literally, just wash your hands, cover your cough, and if your sick stay home. That’s it. Same as the flu. In fact, 32 million people have been sick with the flu so far this season. 18K dead from it. That’s just this season which is usually starting in sept/oct and runs usually through feb/mar. So roughly 5-7 months. This virus has been going on for how long now? 2 months? How many deaths from this? Roughly around 2800 with majority of those taking place in China were the citizens are poor, malnourished, and don’t have good healthcare. 

My point? Coronavirus isn’t a big threat. Especially here. Little bit of advice? Don’t argue with me about diseases and their impacts. You will lose. Literally what I dealt with in the military and what I got my bachelors in. 

Whenever Djgb13 acts like he knows something on a topic I always remember how he hit me with this. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He did probably "knew he had covid" at the debate though

Grasping?  So your debate strategy is someone probably knew something, despite evidence that they could not have known.   Are you trying to replace worms as our resident schlock lawyer? 

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

Whenever Djgb13 acts like he knows something on a topic I always remember how he hit me with this. :lol:

Yeah, his post didn't age well, did it? 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Grasping?  So your debate strategy is someone probably knew something, despite evidence that they could not have known.   Are you trying to replace worms as our resident schlock lawyer? 

What do you mean he “could not have known”?  He already had a positive test…

The twitter thread you posted by the guy who hates Trump said he didn't get the positive result until after the event.

Just now, nobody said:

The twitter thread you posted by the guy who hates Trump said he didn't get the positive result until after the event.

That was about the Rose Garden event.   Timmy quoted my reference to the debate.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And a negative one....   Do you believe the science?   :dunno:

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

And let us not forget that later after that day he blamed the Gold Star families he met with as giving him COVID. Champion of the military that guy :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And let us not forget that later after that day he blamed the Gold Star families he met with as giving him COVID. Champion of the military that guy :rolleyes:

how many troops did he have killed in afghanistan?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Something good from Biden, unfortunately much too late:

Looks like "free" means we can keep receipts and submit them for re-imbursement, according to comments in that thread.  So basically, most people won't bother.  I'm confident that for those that do submit them though, the insurance companies will cover the cost in the following year's premiums.  :thumbsup: