Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

This Ethical Skeptic guy is hard to follow sometimes and I don’t agree with a lot of what he says (for instance, I think he believes covid has been spreading since 2018), but here’s an interesting theory: a possible main driver of covid spread is from spraying human poop on farms

On 3/1/2021 at 7:29 PM, Cdub100 said:

I want normalcy. That's all I want. The masks don't get us there. They make things worse. Look at you... You're scared of people without masks on. That is not normal. 

Riddle me this Batman. We know Covid 19 can spread through aerosols. We now know China is anally testing people (especially Bidens staff) for COVID. If COVID is in your ahole and can be transmitted through aerosols. Every time someone farts that's a potential covid spread. If you can smell it you're smelling the aerosols of that fart with potential COVID virus attached. That's passing through min two layers of cloth, underwear and cloth pants. WTF is a mask doing?

Masks don't work. Sure they prevent the big droplets from getting out but they don't do very much for the tiny droplets and absolutely nothing for aerosols. So next time someone rips one out just think COVID.

I've been saying this for months, but I'm just a conspiracy theorist. 

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I've been saying this for months, but I'm just a conspiracy theorist. 

Just because it CAN spread through aerosols, doesn't mean masks do nothing.   And in fact, there's evidence that clothes (AKA a cloth mask) can stop the spread of germs via farts - https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/30077/20210310/farts-spread-disease-covid-19-heres-what-australian-researchers-claim.htm

But of course there's a big difference between people farting through their clothes and commercial farms spraying poop over thousands of acres.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Just because it CAN spread through aerosols, doesn't mean masks do nothing.   And in fact, there's evidence that clothes (AKA a cloth mask) can stop the spread of germs via farts - https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/30077/20210310/farts-spread-disease-covid-19-heres-what-australian-researchers-claim.htm

But of course there's a big difference between people farting through their clothes and commercial farms spraying poop over thousands of acres.

Heavily treated and chemicalized poop that still contained the virus?  If that is true, wouldn't the rates be higher around the treatment plants themselves?  It would be easy to measure. 

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Heavily treated and chemicalized poop that still contained the virus?  If that is true, wouldn't the rates be higher around the treatment plants themselves?  It would be easy to measure. 

You would think so, I'm a little skeptical myself.

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why do people like you always confuse bacteria with respiratory viruses like covid? They are different and studies using one or the other should not be compared.

As we know the covid virus can be found in people's that is why they say that an anal swab is the best way and earliest way to find infection. Knowing that and knowing that covid rides on aerosols that would lead me to believe that aerosol spread is most likely the number one cause of infection.

And no your mass does not work if I can smell your stinky farts through two layers of clothing and through a mask that should tell you everything you need to know.

You always seem to be 4 to 6 months behind what's really happening and no Farmers spreading manure on their farms is not causing covid spread.

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Why do people like you always confuse bacteria with respiratory viruses like covid? They are different and studies using one or the other should not be compared.

As we know the covid virus can be found in people's that is why they say that an anal swab is the best way and earliest way to find infection. Knowing that and knowing that covid rides on aerosols that would lead me to believe that aerosol spread is most likely the number one cause of infection.

And no your mass does not work if I can smell your stinky farts through two layers of clothing and through a mask that should tell you everything you need to know.

You always seem to be 4 to 6 months behind what's really happening and no Farmers spreading manure on their farms is not causing covid spread.

Do you have any studies of someone catching covid via fart through pants?   I'd be interested in reading if so.  I know there have been some on it spreading from toilets, but not farts.

I'm not a scientist, but I know bacteria and viruses are different (hence why if anything, masks would be more likely to spread bacteria than covid but I digress), but aren't the "aerosols" in question basically the same?   I thought the study (from 2001) seemed to be claiming that the clothes must have at least partially blocked the aerosols (which carried the bacteria), similar to the claim that masks at least partially block "droplets" which carry the virus.

You must not follow Ethical Skeptic (I don't either but I check him out occasionally).  I thought you'd have been able to guess by his name that he is a bit of a covid skeptic, so I wasn't just parroting a narrative.  As mentioned, I believe one of his main theories is that covid has been around since 2018 which is why he thinks countries such as South Korea and I believe even the rest of China other than Wuhan didn't fare as badly.   I think he's also claimed that he thinks the flu shot from 2018-2019 (which followed a worse than normal flu season in 2017-2018) is causing more covid deaths.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Shocking...

It's time to stop the lunacy. The people making these decisions need to be removed. Focking idiots.

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Libs doing what Covid can't, killing kids.

I LOLed just as I was thinking how sad this comment is

34 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Libs doing what Covid can't, killing kids.

Right out of the Alex Berenson playbook I see (he likes to comparing people getting sore from the vaccine to dying of covid).

I agree HS kids wearing masks is ridiculous, especially outside.  But you guys must have never run track/XC.  Here's the original article that was quoted: https://www.bendbulletin.com/sports/prep-track-and-field-an-800-meter-school-record-and-masks-at-forefront-of-first/article_d6ec7a0e-a3b9-11eb-a828-a7609f73a931.html

It's actually not that uncommon for people to collapse at the end of races like that.  The girl broke a school record, and regained consciousness and was fine.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Right out of the Alex Berenson playbook I see (he likes to comparing people getting sore from the vaccine to dying of covid).

I agree HS kids wearing masks is ridiculous, especially outside.  But you guys must have never run track/XC.  Here's the original article that was quoted: https://www.bendbulletin.com/sports/prep-track-and-field-an-800-meter-school-record-and-masks-at-forefront-of-first/article_d6ec7a0e-a3b9-11eb-a828-a7609f73a931.html

It's actually not that uncommon for people to collapse at the end of races like that.  The girl broke a school record, and regained consciousness and was fine.

It is extremely stupid running with one of those masks on, there's really no need to try to justify it. Give it a rest for once.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

It is extremely stupid running with one of those masks on, there's really no need to try to justify it. Give it a rest for once.

I agree it's stupid.  But we don't know if the mask had anything to do with the girl collapsing.   Was it "from mask" or just "with mask"?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I agree it's stupid.  But we don't know if the mask had anything to do with the girl collapsing.   Was it "from mask" or just "with mask"?

We have no way of determining for sure.  So, let's choose the safe option, shall we?  That would be the option that doesn't deprive the runner of oxygen with no benefit for doing so.  Do you always have to such an idiot in this thread?  Or should I say, on this bored?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cool man, you do you. I'll go back to ignoring everything you post. 

:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

We have no way of determining for sure.  So, let's choose the safe option, shall we?  That would be the option that doesn't deprive the runner of oxygen with no benefit for doing so.  Do you always have to such an idiot in this thread?  Or should I say, on this bored?

Masks don't deprive you (especially high school athletes) of oxygen doofus.  Otherwise we'd have a bunch of doctors collapsing during surgery.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Masks don't deprive you (especially high school athletes) of oxygen doofus.  Otherwise we'd have a bunch of doctors dropping dead during surgery.

Doubling down on the idiocy.  Good job!!!  🤣

Do you have any studies of someone catching covid via fart through pants?   I'd be interested in reading if so.  I know there have been some on it spreading from toilets, but not farts.

I'm not a scientist, but I know bacteria and viruses are different (hence why if anything, masks would be more likely to spread bacteria than covid but I digress), but aren't the "aerosols" in question basically the same?   I thought the study (from 2001) seemed to be claiming that the clothes must have at least partially blocked the aerosols (which carried the bacteria), similar to the claim that masks at least partially block "droplets" which carry the virus.

You must not follow Ethical Skeptic (I don't either but I check him out occasionally).  I thought you'd have been able to guess by his name that he is a bit of a covid skeptic, so I wasn't just parroting a narrative.  As mentioned, I believe one of his main theories is that covid has been around since 2018 which is why he thinks countries such as South Korea and I believe even the rest of China other than Wuhan didn't fare as badly.   I think he's also claimed that he thinks the flu shot from 2018-2019 (which followed a worse than normal flu season in 2017-2018) is causing more covid deaths.

Just to be clear you posted a tweet with a guy suggesting cow sh1t is spreading covid.

We know for a fact covid is up your @ss

We know for a fact covid spreads on aerosols

It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. Let me know when you finally catch up in 6 months.

On 4/17/2021 at 5:06 PM, TimmySmith said:

Wrong again. 50 year old fatties have a far worse chance than an 80 year old in good shape. 

This wasn't the exact article I remember reading previously but same idea:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2021/03/13/our-covid-19-model-estimates-odds-of-hospitalisation-and-death

Interactive risk estimator: https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/covid-pandemic-mortality-risk-estimator

50 year old obese male: 16.4% hospitalization rate, 0.5% death rate

50 year old obese male with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure: 29.3% hospitalization rate, 1.0% death rate

50 year old obese male w/metabolic disorders, high cholesterol, other heart conditions, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and chronic kidney disease: 42.4% hospitalization rate, 4.4% death rate 

80 year old male with no underlying conditions: 31.7% hospitalization rate, 12.2% death rate

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just to be clear you posted a tweet with a guy suggesting cow sh1t is spreading covid.

We know for a fact covid is up your @ss

We know for a fact covid spreads on aerosols

It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. Let me know when you finally catch up in 6 months.

We know covid CAN spread on aerosols, we don't know how much of it is from that.   Most evidence still suggests you need prolonged exposure in order to be infected.    So I still say it's a bit of a jump from saying we know covid can be spread from poop (which 99% of the time is not going through clothes), to spreading it from farts through clothes.

He didn't say cow sh1t is spreading covid.  He said human sh1t, which apparently is used by farmers.  I also didn't say I believed it, but I am open to seeing other sides of the argument.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wait....I call BS. Only her head crossed the finish line. I thought your chest had to cross the line to be official. At least that's how it is with sprints. :unsure:

What’s Shonuffs take on Covid over at FBG’s? I bet it’s the same as Timmys.  

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Masks don't deprive you (especially high school athletes) of oxygen doofus.  Otherwise we'd have a bunch of doctors collapsing during surgery.

What the actual fock...? You are reaching new levels of stupid.

We know covid CAN spread on aerosols, we don't know how much of it is from that.   Most evidence still suggests you need prolonged exposure in order to be infected.    So I still say it's a bit of a jump from saying we know covid can be spread from poop (which 99% of the time is not going through clothes), to spreading it from farts through clothes.

He didn't say cow sh1t is spreading covid.  He said human sh1t, which apparently is used by farmers.  I also didn't say I believed it, but I am open to seeing other sides of the argument.

When your masters tell you to wear a butt plug to flatten the curve. You'll be in here telling us how it doesn't hurt that bad and you get used to it.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s Shonuffs take on Covid over at FBG’s? I bet it’s the same as Timmys.  

Could he be any dumber? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah that's straight up retarded.  My gym requires face masks and I have to pull that damn thing down as soon as start breathing hard or I feel like I'm suffocating.  And I wear a mask that's loose as fock.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m reading this as a self-deprecating play on dying “from Covid” or just “with Covid.”  :thumbsup:

Also I haven’t exactly followed Covid poopgate here but I got this email yesterday from Mayo:

Dear Jerryskids,

You were identified for this research study because you were recently screened at Mayo Clinic for testing related to the COVID-19 virus. The study involves collecting two stool samples at two different time points. The first sample is needed within two weeks of your COVID-19 test results, and the second stool sample is needed after 21 days of your COVID-19 test results. The purpose of these collections is to create a repository of stool samples to help scientists and doctors understand COVID-19 and its relationship with our microbiome, and identify treatments and long-term health related to the COVID-19 virus.

I’ll prolly do it, because I like helping research.  And pooping.

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Also I haven’t exactly followed Covid poopgate here but I got this email yesterday from Mayo:

Dear Jerryskids,

You were identified for this research study because you were recently screened at Mayo Clinic for testing related to the COVID-19 virus. The study involves collecting two stool samples at two different time points. The first sample is needed within two weeks of your COVID-19 test results, and the second stool sample is needed after 21 days of your COVID-19 test results. The purpose of these collections is to create a repository of stool samples to help scientists and doctors understand COVID-19 and its relationship with our microbiome, and identify treatments and long-term health related to the COVID-19 virus.

There you go timmy Brownshirt Hack. You'll have your study 6 months after I told you what's going on.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Dear Jerryskids,

Oh hell yeah.  I hope hey have gallon size bags.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

So just to be clear...Your argument is that covid is too small to be slowed by masks, but oxygen/carbon dioxide aren’t?   Fun fact: covid is 1000x bigger (https://news.llu.edu/health-wellness/infectious-disease-physician-breaks-down-coronavirus-mask-myths)

Again, I think having HS athletes wear masks, especially outdoors is dumb.  And I’m sure it could impact their performance, but it’s probably more from annoyance and maybe getting hot under there than anything (but again, this girl broke a school record in the process).    Maybe the mask did play a role here, but we don’t know that, and it’s still not “depriving them of oxygen”- https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201105112934.htm - “Face makes don’t hinder breathing during exercise, study finds”.   

The mask isn’t necessarily the “safe option,” Strike.   As I mentioned, people collapsing or even passing out at the end of races isn’t terribly uncommon in track/XC, especially for girls.   And it just so happened that the girl that won is the only one to pass out from the mask?  It could just be that she worked her body the hardest (possibly too hard).

Again, just as I predicted several pages back, the GC argument always seems to fall back to “GRR MASKS!!”.   Let’s talk about something that’s actually significant, like poop (which I know you were actually doing cdub).  Or my response to Timmy about the age vs comorbidity risk.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

There you go timmy Brownshirt Hack. You'll have your study 6 months after I told you what's going on.

No, that’s about poop (which there are already studies on), not farting.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Whoa...

Aspergers. 

On 4/23/2021 at 3:54 PM, jerryskids said:

Dear Jerryskids,

Dear Jerryskids, 

Thank you for participating in the COVID stool study. While your stool did not contain any evidence of coronavirus, it DID exhibit a large amount of semen and gerbil fur.

Thanks,

Mayo Clinc

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Aspergers. 

Pretty much how I picture that Tim dude that hangs here.

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, TimHauck said:

So just to be clear...Your argument is that covid is too small to be slowed by masks, but oxygen/carbon dioxide aren’t?   Fun fact: covid is 1000x bigger (https://news.llu.edu/health-wellness/infectious-disease-physician-breaks-down-coronavirus-mask-myths)

Yes covid is too small to be slowed by masks.  Most normal people have trouble breathing through a mask. Apparently, you don't, but for the rest of us yes the mask limits the intake of oxygen. It's really weird to me you don't understand this.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Whoa...

Everyone has a God-size hole in their heart. I see who this moron has filled his with.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes covid is too small to be slowed by masks.  Most normal people have trouble breathing through a mask. Apparently, you don't, but for the rest of us yes the mask limits the intake of oxygen. It's really weird to me you don't understand this.

So if it limits the intake of oxygen (which is 1000x smaller than covid), it must do something against covid right?

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So if it limits the intake of oxygen (which is 1000x smaller than covid), it must do something against covid right?

Yes, but some oxygen gets through, and if close enough to a Covid infected person, some coronavirus gets through too and into the mouth, nose and lungs.