Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Get back in line you idiots, you need a booster shot. 🤣🤣🤣

I've asked several times but you seem to ignore me.

Are you against the Covid vaccine because its new or are you an across the board anti-vaxxer?  

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I've asked several times but you seem to ignore me.

Are you against the Covid vaccine because its new or are you an across the board anti-vaxxer?  

Missed your previous requests. Against the worthless 'vaccines'. I predicted they are worthless and now the jackwad says you need a 3rd shot of his garbage. 2 are now failures, hell yes. Against real vaccines, no. Vaccinated myself for measles, mumps, etc.

What I'd like to know is what the fock some of you are thinking when the odds of dying from this are 0.2% if you believe the fake 500k deaths. It's ore like 0.005% and it's like 0% if you are under 50 and healthy. You are part of phase 3 trials for gawd sake. It's not approved except for 'emergency use'.

There's HCQ+Zinc+Azith and now ivermectin to treat it. Those treating with these worldwide do not have shitshows like Michigan.

Merck is working on replicating their Ivermectin and repackaging it as molnupiravir, of course at a substantial increase in price since there is no $ in solving covid with a cheap drug like Ivermectin. They will do a dickdance saying its new but it will most certainly be using Ivermectin as the basis.

I'll add this. I know covid wont kill me. I cannot say the same about the toxin they call a vaccine.

6 hours ago, lod001 said:

Missed your previous requests. Against the worthless 'vaccines'. I predicted they are worthless and now the jackwad says you need a 3rd shot of his garbage. 2 are now failures, hell yes. Against real vaccines, no. Vaccinated myself for measles, mumps, etc.

What I'd like to know is what the fock some of you are thinking when the odds of dying from this are 0.2% if you believe the fake 500k deaths. It's ore like 0.005% and it's like 0% if you are under 50 and healthy. You are part of phase 3 trials for gawd sake. It's not approved except for 'emergency use'.

There's HCQ+Zinc+Azith and now ivermectin to treat it. Those treating with these worldwide do not have shitshows like Michigan.

Merck is working on replicating their Ivermectin and repackaging it as molnupiravir, of course at a substantial increase in price since there is no $ in solving covid with a cheap drug like Ivermectin. They will do a dickdance saying its new but it will most certainly be using Ivermectin as the basis.

IMO most young people aren’t getting the vaccine for themselves (I think I’d draw the line on the “0% risk” at like 35, not 50 btw).  They are doing it because they’re not selfish pricks and are trying to limit the spread.    And even if the risk of death from covid is low for that age group, it’s still higher than the risk of death from the vaccine (except for maybe under 18).

If enough people get vaccinated by this summer or so, I think we can get covid to consistently pretty minimal cases.  I think if that’s the case then everyone shouldn’t be needing to get it every year or whatever.  Maybe just the old people. 

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

They are doing it because they’re not selfish pricks and are trying to limit the spread.   

That is the narrative, isn't it?  So why do vaccinated people still wear masks?  So DeSantis is right?  If you're vaccinated, act like it?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That is the narrative, isn't it?  So why do vaccinated people still wear masks?  So DeSantis is right?  If you're vaccinated, act like it?

And I thought it was about science. Suddenly it's about selfish behavior if don't get the jab. Nothing about being tested for antibodies. Nothing about prior CDC acknowledgment that people who have a 0% chance of dying (those under 35?) aren't likely to be symptomatic and therefore aren't likely to be contagious.  It's all about the feel good jab.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

IMO most young people aren’t getting the vaccine for themselves (I think I’d draw the line on the “0% risk” at like 35, not 50 btw).  They are doing it because they’re not selfish pricks and are trying to limit the spread.    And even if the risk of death from covid is low for that age group, it’s still higher than the risk of death from the vaccine (except for maybe under 18).

If enough people get vaccinated by this summer or so, I think we can get covid to consistently pretty minimal cases.  I think if that’s the case then everyone shouldn’t be needing to get it every year or whatever.  Maybe just the old people. 

Hey idiot, I'm very close to the age group where they say it affects people ands I'm smart enough to know that i'm am healthy enough to fight it off. NO FOCKIN WAY I TAKE SOME EXPERIMENT TO SAVE FATTIES AND THE UNHEALTHY. They made their bed, they can sleep in it. Those of us who have figured this out know the real story. you still goose step to fauci and the talking heads pushing an experimental toxin on the population....THAT NOW NEEDS 3 doses.  You are continually lied to and eat it up like dogshit.

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dummies are also beleive the bullshit fed to them about 'oh if you get it, your symptoms will be lessened'. It used to be, 'get the vaccine and you are good to go'.

In the NYT: 'rare side effects may be tolerated as the price we must pay. In other words, 'healthy people may die but that's better than all the fatties dying'.

48 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I agree, vaccinated (or confirmed to have antibodies) shouldn’t have to wear masks (with proof of course).

39 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And I thought it was about science. Suddenly it's about selfish behavior if don't get the jab. Nothing about being tested for antibodies. Nothing about prior CDC acknowledgment that people who have a 0% chance of dying (those under 35?) aren't likely to be symptomatic and therefore aren't likely to be contagious.  It's all about the feel good jab.

Yes I agree if you have antibodies you don’t need the vaccine.  

Pretty sure it’s not true that young people aren’t likely to be contagious though, except for maybe under like 14 or so (but I’m not saying 14-18 should get the vaccine).  I think it was basically proven that colleges in particular were driving a lot of spread, including ultimately to the older population.

33 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Hey idiot, I'm very close to the age group where they say it affects people ands I'm smart enough to know that i'm am healthy enough to fight it off. NO FOCKIN WAY I TAKE SOME EXPERIMENT TO SAVE FATTIES AND THE UNHEALTHY. They made their bed, they can sleep in it. Those of us who have figured this out know the real story. you still goose step to fauci and the talking heads pushing an experimental toxin on the population....THAT NOW NEEDS 3 doses.  You are continually lied to and eat it up like dogshit.

I believe covid deaths are actually more correlated with age than being unhealthy.  So it’s more to save people’s parents and grandparents than to save fatties.

Liberals are blithering idiots when it comes to Covid, that's not news. People talking about it, well, that is.

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

Liberals are blithering idiots when it comes to Covid, that's not news. People talking about it, well, that is.

Yeh it’s good, but he still has to spin his own bullshit about Trump telling people to take disinfectants. And Michelle Obama? You want to make the country healthier by using a person more than half the country hates as a spokesperson? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeh it’s good, but he still has to spin his own bullshit about Trump telling people to take disinfectants. And Michelle Obama? You want to make the country healthier by using a person more than half the country hates as a spokesperson? 

Well yeah, he's still Bill Maher. 

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I believe covid deaths are actually more correlated with age than being unhealthy.  So it’s more to save people’s parents and grandparents than to save fatties.

Wrong again. 50 year old fatties have a far worse chance than an 80 year old in good shape. 

The covid vaccine has killed more unarmed people than the police.  I think it's time we defund the vaccine.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 5:06 PM, TimmySmith said:

Wrong again. 50 year old fatties have a far worse chance than an 80 year old in good shape. 

I’d have to check some data but I don’t think this is true, especially by saying “far” worse

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO....now let's do black people.  Such a fukin joke.

Game. Set. Match.

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO....now let's do black people.  Such a fukin joke.

Is Dr. Idiot is now flat out blaming Republicans?  

I could see fauci and creepy joe having gay sex. 

fauci: "Do it again joey!"

creepy joe: "C'mon man."

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

He's inept.  Idiot doctor.

He's not inept, he's corrupt.  He became a hero to the left, now he's their marionette and he works for attention. 

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

JFC this guy...

The POS is raking in millions off of it. He's a drunk as well.

We all know black people aren’t getting the vaccine in big numbers. I know a few whites that have gotten their vaccines in the ghetto, because people there aren’t getting it. The nursing home industry in NY, which a lot of AA’s work in, are having issues  getting workers vaccinated. But blame it on republicans and Fox News. It’s comical.