Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We all know black people aren’t getting the vaccine in big numbers. I know a few whites that have gotten their vaccines in the ghetto, because people there aren’t getting it. The nursing home industry in NY, which a lot of AA’s work in, are having issues  getting workers vaccinated. But blame it on republicans and Fox News. It’s comical. 

In Detroit, Mayor Duggan has bent over backwards getting the message out on vaccines and making them available to city residents.   I mean this guy has worked HARD to try and get his city's population vaccinated.  And yet, the vaccination rate is extremely low.   It's a damn shame.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

In Detroit, Mayor Duggan has bent over backwards getting the message out on vaccines and making them available to city residents.   I mean this guy has worked HARD to try and get his city's population vaccinated.  And yet, the vaccination rate is extremely low.   It's a damn shame.

darn all those inner city blacks watching fox news 24/7!

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Did half whit make a big deal about getting the vaccine to black people first?

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Canada is a libs wet dream.  Government crapping all over people's rights, with no evidence.  No wonder.  This guy Doug Ford looks like a covid death waiting to happen.  A fatty who looks like his head going to pop off.  Probably on 20 heart meds and diabetic.

He did lower beer prices.  So, I apologize.

Holy fuk.  Take a few mins to scroll through this Twitter thread. No wondering how Biden got elected after seeing some of these morons.  JFC our country is doomed.

14 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Did half whit make a big deal about getting the vaccine to black people first?

She sure did.  

Fukin garbage politicians.  If we only knew more of what they did, we would probably be physically sick.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fukin garbage politicians.  If we only knew more of what they did, we would probably be physically sick.

The other prong of their deception of course is racism and riots. And evil libs bought both lies,  hook line and sinker.

Make certain you don't say "clots" or even "possible clots", the term is "rare clots".  Tryin to help.  :thumbsup:

What's the infection rate among illegal alien's at the Sothern border?     Do they all have their vaccination cards?  <_< 

16 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This sh!t man.  The mumps vaccine is like 88% effective, and it carries something like a 1.4% fatality rate.  But these idiots didn't wear masks before covid right?

People are SOOOOO Easily manipulated by the media its insane.  Hell me too so some degree but I do think it shows fundamentally how stupid we all are.  

57 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

This sh!t man.  The mumps vaccine is like 88% effective, and it carries something like a 1.4% fatality rate.  But these idiots didn't wear masks before covid right?

People are SOOOOO Easily manipulated by the media its insane.  Hell me too so some degree but I do think it shows fundamentally how stupid we all are.  

I wear 3 masks. Why do 2 mask wearers want to kill people? :dunno:

51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I wear the whole focking box you white supremacists murderer!!!!

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I got a hazmat suit I walk around in. No reason to take chances.

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I got a hazmat suit I walk around in. No reason to take chances.

Why do non hazmat wearers want to kill people?

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Why do non hazmat wearers want to kill people?

I just don't get it. Hazmat suits should be mass produced and deployed. They do that and covid will be gone in a year or so. 

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I just don't get it. Hazmat suits should be mass produced and deployed. They do that and covid will be gone in a year or so. 

Open borders mean it will never go away.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Open borders mean it will never go away.

We could supply hazmat suits at the border. Or at least convert the baked potato skins they sleep under into wearable suits. 

• Haha 2

Got my second Pfizer today. COVID can suck it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

This only effects the people.  The governor travels at her leisure to hang out with family in some of the most dangerous states. 

On 4/19/2021 at 10:17 PM, Fireballer said:

Holy fuk.  Take a few mins to scroll through this Twitter thread. No wondering how Biden got elected after seeing some of these morons.  JFC our country is doomed.

Going to be honest, I’d totally smash some of the masked women even allowing their cuck husbands t clean up

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I want her to do it again. I want people to suffer. I want people to be so pissed at her and democrats that even with Detroit cheating for her she doesn't have a chance to win. 

I have a cushy federal job and plenty of savings. As soon as my pool is in I hope she shuts down the whole state until she leaves office.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

I pulled my mask out of my gym bag. (I reuse my masks. Don’t judge :nono: )  Anyway, it smells great! It must’ve been hugging my soap container the entire time. People... I highly recommend that you keep your masks in close physical proximity to soap.

On 4/20/2021 at 9:10 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Got my second Pfizer today. COVID can suck it.

Get back in line dumbass. You need a 3rd. Why you ask? Because it doesn't work.

I guess I've become the opposite of an anti-vax. They don't check IDs at the free clinic, so I've managed to get two J&Js, four Pfizers and seven Moderna shots. I've lost my sense of smell, have been running a temperature of 107 for a week and am bleeding from my pee-pee hole, but COVID can eat a bucket of peckers. 

• Haha 1

I've been feeling aches and pains for a week since my 2nd Pfizer shot.  Kinda ticked off about it.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I pulled my mask out of my gym bag. (I reuse my masks. Don’t judge :nono: )  Anyway, it smells great! It must’ve been hugging my soap container the entire time. People... I highly recommend that you keep your masks in close physical proximity to soap.

I just washed my beloved cloth mask fir the 1st time since I got it over a year ago. I do love the mask. Its looks great and fulfills all face covering requirements. In a true pandemic it wouldn't have been of any functional use at all.

This Ethical Skeptic guy is hard to follow sometimes and I don’t agree with a lot of what he says (for instance, I think he believes covid has been spreading since 2018), but here’s an interesting theory: a possible main driver of covid spread is from spraying human poop on farms

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This Ethical Skeptic guy is hard to follow sometimes and I don’t agree with a lot of what he says (for instance, I think he believes covid has been spreading since 2018), but here’s an interesting theory: a possible main driver of covid spread is from spraying human poop on farms

Could be coincidental. Could be fact. If it's fact it's disgusting.  The Indian charts above prove nothing to me. The tea growing areas had a higher surge earlier and a lower one later. They still surged.