Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

56 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Do you even realize how stupid the mandate is?  Why 100? Is 99 that much safer?  It’s focking ridiculous just like the 100 pitch count in baseball 

"It's science".

I think they still use that line. Most of the Cro-Magnons that listen to them don't even know what the word 'science' means at this point.

There is nothing dumber that a mandate of the jab jucie based ion the # of employees.

Simply stating 'ok, if I have 99 employees, you say I am free to spread covid as much as I like."  Once you make that statement, even the dumbest focker figures it out and they have nothing to counter it with.

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Life in AmeriKKKa is so raciss when POC can't get a valid ID or a readily available vaccination.  Evil Whitey is keeping them down!!!!   :rolleyes:

I work in a big city that's about 65% AA.  Back in July they  stopped doing street by street vaccine caravans because of lack of interest. All they had to do was register for an approximate time or even come out on their porch and wave them down.  But yeah, it's because they have no access.

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This one was in my area - https://people.com/human-interest/mom-of-4-dies-of-covid-week-after-death-of-firefighter-husband/

Husband and wife with 4 kids aged 6-14 both died of covid.  Husband had been a fireman for 24 years.  They're not winning any marathons anytime soon but I don't think I'd call them obese.

They are obese. If they went to the doctor and they ran tests on them, their BMI would easily fall into the 'obese' category. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Do you even realize how stupid the mandate is?  Why 100? Is 99 that much safer?  It’s focking ridiculous just like the 100 pitch count in baseball 

I have half way tuned out on covid.  I know Biden said this on air.  Is thr mandate in effect yet? Are they waiting for the CDC or something?  

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, she is not but you also do not know if she had a compromised immune system. If you are healthy, you will be fine like 99.8% of the others that got covid.

Millions out there do not go to the doctor regularly. They are ticking timebombs. They could simply have a low vitamin D level which is bad if you get covid. Heck I don't know mine yet but on my next checkup, they will test it. I've been popping D3 since this started so I assume mine is good.

Bottom line is if you are a fatty, it's your fault you are dead and no one elses. If you have immune system issues, better be doing whatever else you need to do to stay alive. 

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They are obese. If they went to the doctor and they ran tests on them, their BMI would easily fall into the 'obese' category. 

It doesn't take that much excess adipose tissue to cause systemic inflammation.  Even people that aren't clinically obese can suffer from things like NAFLD and metabolic syndrome. 

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It doesn't take that much excess adipose tissue to cause systemic inflammation.  Even people that aren't clinically obese can suffer from things like NAFLD and metabolic syndrome. 

Id love to know the % of people that get a regular checkup. I bet it is low while the % that do go and are told they are obese, stop at McDonald's afterwards, is high.

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I have half way tuned out on covid.  I know Biden said this on air.  Is thr mandate in effect yet? Are they waiting for the CDC or something?  

I would think none of their mandates will hold up in court. All are simply threats. However, that doesn't stop libtard run busineese from mandating the BS they are shoveling, except in R run states. Now if you live in an area where there are libtards running your life, well, you need to move or vote them out.  We see what is happening in michigan with that libtard. She is backing off her covid nazi rules because her poll numbers show she is gonna get booted out. So she will try and appease the gullible into keeping her in office. Truly pathetic and they deserve her if she fools them.

49 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Id love to know the % of people that get a regular checkup. I bet it is low while the % that do go and are told they are obese, stop at McDonald's afterwards, is high.

#TRIGGERED

29 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I would think none of their mandates will hold up in court. All are simply threats. However, that doesn't stop libtard run busineese from mandating the BS they are shoveling, except in R run states. Now if you live in an area where there are libtards running your life, well, you need to move or vote them out.  We see what is happening in michigan with that libtard. She is backing off her covid nazi rules because her poll numbers show she is gonna get booted out. So she will try and appease the gullible into keeping her in office. Truly pathetic and they deserve her if she fools them.

People really need to look no further than CA. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Yeah, she is not but you also do not know if she had a compromised immune system. If you are healthy, you will be fine like 99.8% of the others that got covid.

Millions out there do not go to the doctor regularly. They are ticking timebombs. They could simply have a low vitamin D level which is bad if you get covid. Heck I don't know mine yet but on my next checkup, they will test it. I've been popping D3 since this started so I assume mine is good.

Bottom line is if you are a fatty, it's your fault you are dead and no one elses. If you have immune system issues, better be doing whatever else you need to do to stay alive. 

Lol nice contradiction.

"99.8% of people that got covid are fine"

0.2% of people = 660k, yet "millions are ticking timebombs"

36 minutes ago, lod001 said:

She will get reelected. Detroit has already shown they will stuff the ballots in her favor.

She's is deeply hated all over the state. I see lots of signs that say "my Governor is an idiot"

But she will get the major cities and college towns along with the 20% of @ Dems who live in the deeply red counties.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I see lots of signs that say "my Governor is an idiot"

:lol:

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol nice contradiction.

"99.8% of people that got covid are fine"

0.2% of people = 660k, yet "millions are ticking timebombs"

Millions are ticking timebombs in this country. Do you see where I said "because of the jab juice"? Nope you did not. You assumed and were WRONG AGAIN.

Clogged arteries, HBP, diabetes, etc. All those people are ticking timebombs. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

She will get reelected. Detroit has already shown they will stuff the ballots in her favor.

She's is deeply hated all over the state. I see lots of signs that say "my Governor is an idiot"

But she will get the major cities and college towns along with the 20% of @ Dems who live in the deeply red counties.

Well if she does, they deserve whatever she sh1ts all over them.

16 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If all these Dem governors get re-elected and Reps don't take Congress in 22, I just don't see how we stay together as a country in the way we know it.  How you can get past an open border and a party in power wanting to give them all free healthare? we are bound for an implosion.

28 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Millions are ticking timebombs in this country. Do you see where I said "because of the jab juice"? Nope you did not. You assumed and were WRONG AGAIN.

Clogged arteries, HBP, diabetes, etc. All those people are ticking timebombs. 

No you absolutely did not say that it was “because of the jab juice.”

I agree, millions of people probably are ticking timebombs because of HBP, diabetes, etc.  So if they get covid, they may not be fine.

43 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I don't deserve it.

Although this is tounge in cheek, I bet it's not that far off.  Modern day dems are unprincipled idiots that grasp at the next shiny radical thing they see.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Although this is tounge in cheek, I bet it's not that far off.  Modern day dems are unprincipled idiots that grasp at the next shiny radical thing they see.

First sentence is true.

But I think the second one would be less than 100%.   

Today's dead yahoo fatties. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wake-county-elementary-school-teacher-135054953.html

No, you should have kept your body in shape.

another fatty:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heavy-heart-third-employee-same-004254384.html

and him: https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-city-area-official-died-100000492.html

yeah, he's obese. https://myspace.com/theoriginalpizzaboy/mixes/profilemix-4014/photo/695687

Their answer has been consistent: Even if you’ve had COVID, you still need to be vaccinated, especially if you had the original strain that pre-dated the more contagious delta variant now rampant.

These clueless idiots don't realize the jab juice doesn't work on the new strains yet they keep pimping it. It was made for the original. That is long gone. If you survived it you DO NOT NEED the jab juice.

Yahoo, searching the globe for dead fatties.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eliyantha-white-sri-lankan-shaman-160706675.html

yahoo is a pathetic propaganda machine of far left wing fear & disinformation.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:04 PM, TimHauck said:

I'm sure staffing issues aren't helping.   But neither are covid patients as Idaho has just passed their prior peak in covid deaths.

I know the GC thinks people don't actually listen to what elected officials say, but check out these lies and intentionally misleading info from Idaho's Lt. Governor:

https://us20.campaign-archive.com/?u=e3875bbfb3b5e12e4d4ebffe5&id=3cfdfeb1cc

69.49%

That's the percentage of people who have died within 28 days of a positive Covid test AND WERE VACCINATED. These numbers were just released by the British Health Ministry in their August 20, 2021 Technical Briefing #21 (link to access it below). But that's not all.

The CDC is planning to release updated guidance on a third dose of the vaccine, because its efficacy is rapidly declining. The consequences of this are playing out in a nightmare scenario in Israel. What good is a vaccine if you need to take boosters every six to 12 months? Yet, there's still more.

medRxiv just released their report that natural covid immunity is far superior to the immunity gained by the vaccine. The key conclusion statement: "This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity." This evidence is now becoming irrefutable.

Now for the Big Question: Why is Governor Little allowing companies to force vaccinate Idahoans when the data is clear that they may be significantly worse off health-wise if they get vaccinated?

42 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I know the GC thinks people don't actually listen to what elected officials say, but check out these lies and intentionally misleading info from Idaho's Lt. Governor:

https://us20.campaign-archive.com/?u=e3875bbfb3b5e12e4d4ebffe5&id=3cfdfeb1cc

Which part was wrong or misleading? That she is allowing companies to force vaccinate? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Which part was wrong or misleading? That she is allowing companies to force vaccinate? 

"The data is clear they may be significantly worse off health wise" is a blatant lie.   I guess she's hedging by using "may," but if that's the case then "the data isn't clear."

Israel isn't a "nightmare scenario."   Their deaths look to have peaked and won't even get as high as either of their prior 2 waves, and their overall death rate has been much lower than ours.

She also doesn't understand what medRXiv is.

And using Britain data is misleading as it relates to Idaho, since the UK has over 65% of people fully vaccinated, compared to 41% for Idaho.

Now for the Big Question: Why is Governor Little allowing companies to force vaccinate Idahoans when the data is clear that they may be significantly worse off health-wise if they get vaccinated?

...to eliminate there being a control group for comparison over the next few years.

If you test positive for Covid, do you know which one you have? Or does a positive result mean you have Delta no matter what.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

65% of total population.   They have over like 90% of the 50+ population vaccinated

Congrats to them I suppose.  Still, close to 65% of covid deaths are vaxxed. 

6 minutes ago, Kopy said:

A little late to the party. Aren't they!

And it's even a bit understated as well. :lol:

12 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Congrats to them I suppose.  Still, close to 65% of covid deaths are vaxxed. 

65% of a low total. Their current peak in deaths is about 12% of their prior one.   And cases have been pretty high for almost 3 months now.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

65% of a low total. Their current peak in deaths is about 12% of their prior one.   And cases have been pretty high for almost 3 months now.

Don't know in England, but I'll reluctantly take your word for it. Still % of deaths follow % of vaxxed, so it appears the vax has little effect on that. It's right there in the report. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Don't know in England, but I'll reluctantly take your word for it. Still % of deaths follow % of vaxxed, so it appears the vax has little effect on that. It's right there in the report. 

It appears you’re wrong, per usual.

We’ve been over this.  I forgot it was actually more like over 95% of 50+ that’s been vaccinated (this was from April) - https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56849874

When 20-25% of the deaths occur in 5% of the population, it means the vaccines are working.

Looking at your link (page 20-21), 92% of the total deaths are over age 50.  Of those, it’s actually more like 74% of the deaths that have had at least 1 dose (so I’m not even trying to count only “14 days post dose 2”).   If 95% are vaccinated, that’s still a vaccine effectiveness against death of 85%.  

26/50 = .52

74/950 = 0.078

(.52 - 078)/.52= 85%

And again, that’s counting anyone that got 1 dose, and not factoring in that some of the unvaccinated probably have natural immunity.

People need to start taking a more proactive approach. If you maintain a 25% BAC at all times, COVID will die when it tries entering your system. You’re welcome

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

It appears you’re wrong, per usual.

We’ve been over this.  I forgot it was actually more like over 95% of 50+ that’s been vaccinated (this was from April) - https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56849874

When 20-25% of the deaths occur in 5% of the population, it means the vaccines are working.

Looking at your link (page 20-21), 92% of the total deaths are over age 50.  Of those, it’s actually more like 74% of the deaths that have had at least 1 dose (so I’m not even trying to count only “14 days post dose 2”).   If 95% are vaccinated, that’s still a vaccine effectiveness against death of 85%.  

26/50 = .52

74/950 = 0.078

(.52 - 078)/.52= 85%

And again, that’s counting anyone that got 1 dose, and not factoring in that some of the unvaccinated probably have natural immunity.

Let's simplify the math to prove the point.  Two examples:

1. 100% of the population is vaxxed.  In this case, 100% of the new cases/hospitilizations/deaths are vaxxed people, because everyone is vaxxed.

2. 90% of the population is vaxxed.  Let's say that 5 vaxxed people and 5 unvaxxed people get Covid.  The anti-vaxxers say "look, it doesn't work, the same number of people got it!"  But 5 our of 10 is 50% of the unvaxxed, while 5 out of 90 is 5.5%.  So roughly 10 times more likely to get it if you are unvaxxed.

I think a large part of the confusion is what population to use.  I agree that the older/more susceptible is what matters.  Our controlling government however likes to use total population to artificially lower the number when generating scare tactics about getting vaccinated, including newborns and young children who just don't matter.  This leads to numbers closer to 50% in my simplified analysis.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 7:06 PM, TimHauck said:

Lol nice of you to finally be concerned with covid deaths, but cases in MA have been increasing for like 2 months and deaths are still only about 11% of the winter peak.  That’s not “alarming”. 

On 9/12/2021 at 8:10 PM, TimHauck said:

But thank you for the comparison in the wake of Timmy’s comments about MA.  MA’s deaths may go a little higher, but I’d put $100 on that they don’t get higher than 50% of their previous peak.

Just about 2 weeks since these posts.

TimmySmith wrong again.  Or are you still “alarmed” that MA deaths still sit around 18% of the winter peak (and even lower compared to the spring 2020 peak)?   

Cases may actually have peaked, as I’m sure Casual Observer probably predicted.