peenie

Weird Grammy's

I guess I'm officially old because I'm not digging the Grammy's.

• Like 1

I do love the song Speechless, glad they won.

The first 6 months of every year, actors, musicians and artists are holding ceremonies to give themselves awards and tell us how great they are.

It's tired, old and everybody is sick of these hypocritical, sermonizing a-holes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

People used to watch this crap when we had 3 networks and some crap on local channels and no sports. 

That was a touching performance, singing about her Dad then singing to him.

• Thanks 1

I'm currently watching a guy play Splinter Cell on Youtube.  I didn't even know the Grammys were on nor do I know if it's for music or movies.

I am super torn. Is the biggest pos over rated new artist going to be tons of fun lizzo(who steals other people's music ) or Billie eyelash (who is not even making music. Just whispering and autotuning)

Demi Lovato sang beautifully,

• Like 2

Billie Eyelash actually sang tonight.  I didn’t love it, but it wasn’t awful.   

Lavato sang her ass off but I hate the sentiment of the song   

Alicia Keyes sounds decent.  

Not much else of interest.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Demi Lovato sang beautifully,

She did.  I enjoyed a few of the songs.   Old Town Road was fun, Demi Lovoto, HER,  Billie Eyelash were all good.   Better than most recent years imo.

12 hours ago, peenie said:

I guess I'm officially old because I'm not digging the Grammy's.

I'm not digging the Grammy's because NONE of those people have anything in common with me. Or you. Or the people I associate with or care about.   They don't eat the same foods, travel by the same methods, drive the same kind of cars, have access to the same kind of medicine, or know what work is.   They are all liberal. They are all arrogant. None of them give a fock about you or I.  

Who gives a fock who Justin Bieber is dating or if Katy Perry got a new haircut, if Emma Watson wore a red dress or green one,  or if Bradley Cooper has a new girlfriend?  Apparently enough do...for what reason, I can't figure out.  I'm speaking of "Hollywood" in general.  Not just the Grammy's. 

If any of these folks had to fend for themselves, they'd fail.  They'd be as helpless as 3 year old toddlers. 

Lemme guess, Blacks were greatly over represented again? 

27 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Lemme guess, Blacks were greatly over represented again? 

Where is the #grammyssoblack outrage?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'm not digging the Grammy's because NONE of those people have anything in common with me. Or you. Or the people I associate with or care about.   They don't eat the same foods, travel by the same methods, drive the same kind of cars, have access to the same kind of medicine, or know what work is.   They are all liberal. They are all arrogant. None of them give a fock about you or I.  

Who gives a fock who Justin Bieber is dating or if Katy Perry got a new haircut, if Emma Watson wore a red dress or green one,  or if Bradley Cooper has a new girlfriend?  Apparently enough do...for what reason, I can't figure out.  I'm speaking of "Hollywood" in general.  Not just the Grammy's. 

If any of these folks had to fend for themselves, they'd fail.  They'd be as helpless as 3 year old toddlers. 

But tell us how you really feel?

Someone did a tribute song for Kobe..and brought out boyz 2 men.  I heard it on the radio and quite frankly I thought it was absolutely horrible...People clapped after though.

I hated it...Just so bad