Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

For those who caught the coronavirus - Have none of them recovered?

I keep seeing the total number of confirmed cases going up, but when was the first one? And for those that didn't die from it, is every one of them still hospitalized, or have some recovered and are no longer contagious? I haven't seen any news on that part of it.

That’s because the media doesn’t want you to know that most of the people who caught the virus are now better. Doesn’t fit their agenda. 2 weeks and you’ll be fine. 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s because the media doesn’t want you to know that most of the people who caught the virus are now better. Doesn’t fit their agenda. 2 weeks and you’ll be fine. 

Yeah, right? I would like to know the real risk, not the total of everyone who has gotten sick from this in the past. So if 500 people in the US got this at one point, and 22 died, how many of the 478 people still have it?

So, should I be more afraid of corona or this:

The CDC predicts that at least 12,000 Americans will die from the flu in any given year. As many as 61,000 people died in the 2017-2018 flu season, and 45 million were infected.

The big "push" of the corona virus, is part of an agenda.     Doctors saying its "just a cold".  Media saying that we are all going to die and markets going to 0.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! 

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The big "push" of the corona virus, is part of an agenda.     Doctors saying its "just a cold".  Media saying that we are all going to die and markets going to 0.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! 

Been telling people here it’s just a damn cold but nooooo. They think they know better because they are reading tweets 🙄

People will hopefully start to figure out that the media controls more than they think.  I'd say "we" but I already know how powerful the media is.   If the media says green is orange, then by god, green is orange.  It must be true. It was on "the news". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Been telling people here it’s just a damn cold but nooooo. They think they know better because they are reading tweets 🙄

When all this runs its course and flames out, you won't hear a peep from the TDS idiots who are screaming for Trumps head to be chopped off because of the whole virus. And i don't get what Trump is doing wrong. Should he have had 300 million test kits for this virus somehow created in a matter of a couple weeks and sitting in a factory somewhere ready to roll out?

I try to listen to a little liberal radio every couple days or so to hear what they are whining about this time, and fvck, if they are not absolutely losing their minds on this topic I don't know what. It damn irresponsible to just inject fear into the public through mass communication.

If Hussein was still president and did the same thing Trump is doing, all the leftist turds would be praising him up and down.

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

When all this runs its course and flames out, you won't hear a peep from the TDS idiots who are screaming for Trumps head to be chopped off because of the whole virus. And i don't get what Trump is doing wrong. Should he have had 300 million test kits for this virus somehow created in a matter of a couple weeks and sitting in a factory somewhere ready to roll out?

I try to listen to a little liberal radio every couple days or so to hear what they are whining about this time, and fvck, if they are not absolutely losing their minds on this topic I don't know what. 

Liberals see this as an opportunity to jump Trump.

Just like anytime blacks face adversity, they play the race card.

Anytime there is conflict or anything "negative" anywhere, the libs try to tie it to Trump.  Its why the whole "Because Trump" verbiage took hold.   Find something negative, add "because Trump" to  it. lol. 

Jeffrey Dahmer ate more people than this thing has killed in the US.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Jeffrey Dahmer ate more people than this thing has killed in the US.

John Wayne Gacy buried more kids in his basement walls than this.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Friday about the coronavirus outbreak, calling panic towards the virus 'dumb.'

Pretty much what I said in all the other topics about this is holding true. But naturally guys here have degrees in google so of course they know more than me despite this being my area of expertise 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

The fact that practically no one under the age of 50 dies from it, shows it's a relatively weak virus. It only kills people with pre existing conditions.  

Is there any way we can just pin this on Russia? 

I am amused by the clear indication of backdoor dealings that this thing has illuminated.....like look at how hard Iran seems to have been hit.....hmmm, wonder why that might be    🤔

The WHO says 3% of people getting it die. It’s not just a cold. But it’s not worth panicking over. Trump hasn’t done anything wrong regarding coronavirus except say stupid things. Par for the course for him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The fact that practically no one under the age of 50 dies from it, shows it's a relatively weak virus. It only kills people with pre existing conditions.  

Saw a stat that said 80% of the folks that get it have mild symptoms.  BFD

I saw an interview with a guy who is quarantined and he says he feels fine.  They won't let him go until he's  without the virus for like 3 days I think.  It's just like any other virus we currently have.  Stay home, sleep and drink water.  So much freaking out over nothing. 

Agreed.  Old and sick people can eat shìt.  What sucks is people are trying to contain the virus.  Stupid.  If 14% of old and sick people die, that's a lot less burden on our healthcare system in the long run.  Parents and grandparents are stupid anyway.

• Confused 1

Anyone believe Russia has only 17 cases?

Africa, basically none?  

Righttttt.......

and I betcha N Korea with all their issues has more than South Korea.

If Iran has 7000 cases, Iraq will have as many,,Afghanistan. 

Be this is only 1/2 the worlds total.  And deaths?  Many will not be counted as corona virus, but were.

Still....there is just no reason for people to panic like this.  But I knew it was focking coming.  People suck

I've lost over $30K because of this bullschit. That is what this is all about. The Media wants me to blame it on Trump, but I know it's their fault.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

The WHO says 3% of people getting it die. It’s not just a cold. But it’s not worth panicking over. Trump hasn’t done anything wrong regarding coronavirus except say stupid things. Par for the course for him.

Stupid things like "It's not just a cold.  But it's also not worth panicking over."?  Because those the types of things he's saying that the media likes to bash him over.

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Stupid things like "It's not just a cold.  But it's also not worth panicking over."?  Because those the types of things he's saying that the media likes to bash him over.

That we have a vaccine imminently ready, people can be tested at any time,  and that the mortality rate is no more than the regular flu to identify a few dumb things.  It is great that he has "hunches", but he should really just shut up.  

Yet the media is silent as folks die of cancer while Biden refuses to share his cure. :mad:

26 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No stupid things like saying he has a hunch that WHO statistics are wrong, coronavirus cases in the US are going down, we’ll have a vaccine soon, and he’s heard of people who go to work with the virus and don’t even need a doctor. Those kinds of stupid things.

The media should bash him over it. Dude needs to know when he’s out of his depth and shut up.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That we have a vaccine imminently ready, people can be tested at any time,  and that the mortality rate is no more than the regular flu to identify a few dumb things.  It is great that he has "hunches", but he should really just shut up.  

I was just messing with him.  That was actually the first thing I heard the media criticize him about when the whole thing started.  I stopped paying attention to everything after I realized that this is the flu... so, a few days in.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The one thing that I like about Trump not shutting up is that it infuriates the left. Which does 2 things. It causes the leftists to flat out expose how nuts and how wrong they really are all the time, and it provides me with an endless supply of entertainment at whatever time day or night that I need it.

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Pretty much what I said in all the other topics about this is holding true. But naturally guys here have degrees in google so of course they know more than me despite this being my area of expertise 🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s awesome.  “Expertise”.  Lol. 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The one thing that I like about Trump not shutting up is that it infuriates the left. Which does 2 things. It causes the leftists to flat out expose how nuts and how wrong they really are all the time, and it provides me with an endless supply of entertainment at whatever time day or night that I need it.

I haven’t even kept track of what trump has said on the issue. That’s mainly for people with TDS having an issue with anytime he speaks. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I've lost over $30K because of this bullschit. That is what this is all about. The Media wants me to blame it on Trump, but I know it's their fault.

How did you lose 30K?

The governor of CA on the Feds helping:

Newsom also told reporters that his office has remained in close contact with the Trump Administration and their coronavirus task force led by Vice President Mike Pence. The governor had a private conversation with the White House on Saturday and said that the administration has followed through with their promises on a partnership to deal with the virus while President Trump said “everything we could have hoped for” during their phone call.

“I am not here to make arguments,” he said. “Everything we have asked for we have received. We are very grateful for this partnership.”

As with many things, Trump doesn't speak eloquently but when you look at the actual actions he's taking they're appropriate and effective.

12 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

How did you lose 30K?

Technically, I won't lose it until I cash out, but I'd rather see my 401K go up instead of down.

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Technically, I won't lose it until I cash out, but I'd rather see my 401K go up instead of down.

How old are you?

You want a good stock tip... BUY Anheiser Busch.  Their price is about 50% of what it was 6 months ago.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You want a good stock tip... BUY Anheiser Busch.  Their price is about 50% of what it was 6 months ago.

Not american though