KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Cool did any of them punch a guy with a gun and try and take the weapon away?

Any of them fingerbang anyone? Seems to be a thing. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Unfortunately, there's not a playbook on how to act when two skinheads approach you with a shot gun.  If they were cops, he'd have known to surrender. Being they weren't cops and had no business stopping him at all, he saw they looked like skinheads and fought for his life. It cost him his life. Murder often does that

We all saw the video liar. So you can stop lying. 

The video shows them standing there in the street. He ran at them and attacked. And yes the playbook says you keep your distance when someone has a gun. 

Keep lying liar,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I just listened.  Doesn't alter my opinion at all. I was listening to hear if someone told him to try to apprehend him.  I heard the redneck say he's been on the property before.  Again, never stole anything never hurt anyone.  He called the cops.  As he should have.  But then decided to become some neighborhood vigilante.  Should have waited and followed the guy in his truck. Told the cops which way he went. He should never come out of the truck. And sure as hell shouldnt have had a shotgun in his hand. 

I agree with all of this....I just don't automatically subscribe that they were  racists because of the color of eaches skin.

39 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We all saw the video liar. So you can stop lying. 

The video shows them standing there in the street. He ran at them and attacked. And yes the playbook says you keep your distance when someone has a gun. 

Keep lying liar,

He also changed his narrative from rednecks to skinheads. I guess maybe the lefties will get more out of that? Beats me.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He also changed his narrative from rednecks to skinheads. I guess maybe the lefties will get more out of that? Beats me.

Gotta move those goal post and make them something they aren't 

So there's surveillance of white kids on bikes entering the property and a white couple. Why didn't the vigilantes hunt them down?  Hmmm. What could it be??  

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So there's surveillance of white kids on bikes entering the property and a white couple. Why didn't the vigilantes hunt them down?  Hmmm. What could it be??  

Because white people are statistically less likely to be thieves. So they get the benefit of the doubt.

Meanwhile, a, bring a gun into a school, TV stealing, running from the cops, piece of sh1t human doesn't get that same benefit. 

That's why. That's the real world.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Because white people are statistically less likely to be thieves. So they get the benefit of the doubt.

Meanwhile, a, bring a gun into a school, TV stealing, running from the cops, piece of sh1t human doesn't get that same benefit. 

He didn't have a gun. The whities did.  Ooops

Newbie grew up in rural eastern PA, I know these people.  I'm extremely confident that he is more comfortable hanging out with thug bruthas with pants hanging on the bottom half of their ass, than white rednecks who shoot guns.  I'm sure his family did it all of the time.  Highly encouraged and popular in the community.  He wouldn't feel uncomfortable at all with his daughter marrying Arbery, in fact I know he would encourage it.  :cheers:

• Haha 2

Just now, jerryskids said:

Newbie grew up in rural eastern PA, I know these people.  I'm extremely confident that he is more comfortable hanging out with thug bruthas with pants hanging on the bottom half of their ass, than white rednecks who shoot guns.  I'm sure his family did it all of the time.  Highly encouraged and popular in the community.  He wouldn't feel uncomfortable at all with his daughter marrying Arbery, in fact I know he would encourage it.  :cheers:

He would love it for sure.  There would be pictures all over his facebook.  He would wait until someone said something he didn’t like and thought was racist and spout off about his black son in law and bi- racial grandkid. 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sorry, but this is the definition of “racist”. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He didn't have a gun. The whities did.  Ooops

He had a gun when he brought it into a high school basketball game. Dummy. That's what I'm talking about. He didn't have a TV either when he attacked the retired police officer, but tried to steal one and got caught. 

Jesus you're so focking stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

He had a gun when he brought it into a high school basketball game. Dummy. That's what I'm talking about. He didn't have a TV either when he attacked the retired police officer, but tried to steal one and got caught. 

Jesus you're so focking stupid.

No chubby I'm not stupid, you're just frustrated. Because no matter what you bring up the try to make him look like a horrible person, he was still just an innocent guy without a weapon when the skinheads decided to murder him. And that drives you up a wall. You should do more research. Maybe you stole an extra slice of pizza during school lunch in 9th grade. Lol

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sorry, but this is the definition of “racist”. 

It's a satistical fact backed up by decades of FBI crime data. It's science. It's the real world. Go ahead and call it racist. I don't give a fock. What you should be asking is why black people do the things they do. Why does such a small percentage of black males commit so much violence? They account for well over half of all violent crimes in the US. Black males are what 6% of the total population? Yet over half of all violent crimes are done by their hands. Why? Is it nature-nurture?

Or ignore the problem and call it racist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No chubby I'm not stupid, you're just frustrated. Because no matter what you bring up the try to make him look like a horrible person, he was still just an innocent guy without a weapon when the skinheads decided to murder him. And that drives you up a wall. You should do more research. Maybe you stole an extra slice of pizza during school lunch in 9th grade. Lol

I'm enjoying you looking like a fool over and over again. All you have left are lies. Everyone has seen the video. Even the idiot virtue-signaling morons on facebook have given up their run for maud hashtag.

• Like 1

It's a satistical fact backed up by decades of FBI crime data. It's science. It's the real world. Go ahead and call it racist. I don't give a fock. What you should be asking is why black people do the things they do. Why does such a small percentage of black males commit so much violence? They account for well over half of all violent crimes in the US. Black males are what 6% of the total population? Yet over half of all violent crimes are done by their hands. Why? Is it nature-nurture?

Or ignore the problem and call it racist.

It IS racist. If you assume that a black male is more likely to be a thief based on the color of his skin, then you are racist. He could have grown up in luxury or attended Harvard, but you have him labeled already.

There was some guy, can’t quite place the name, that said he dreamed of a day when his kids “will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character“. 🤔

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interestingly, if you read the article about the shooters sister posting pics to Snapchat, it says that her dad is not racist and really liked the several African American boyfriends she had growing up.  Sounds like typical skinhead right?

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It IS racist. If you assume that a black male is more likely to be a thief based on the color of his skin, then you are racist. He could have grown up in luxury or attended Harvard, but you have him labeled already.

There was some guy, can’t quite place the name, that said he dreamed of a day when his kids “will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character“. 🤔

No, it's a statistical probability. 

I'm sure all those Korean ghetto store owners are just racist. Right? They don't need that bulletproof glass. Since MLK had a dream it's all good. 

• Like 1

I can't believe people are so brainwashed they can't see the math right in front of them. Sorry not sorry that destroys your racial harmony world view. Black people, in general, are much more violent than white people. 

DOn't like the US stats go look at every other country. Black people commit more crimes, especially violent crime in the disproportion of their racial population number. 

That's the real world. Why do you deny this?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It's funny how I don't know one single racist who will admit that they're racist. Lol. 

• Haha 1

I can't believe people are so brainwashed they can't see the math right in front of them. Sorry not sorry that destroys your racial harmony world view. Black people, in general, are much more violent than white people. 

DOn't like the US stats go look at every other country. Black people commit more crimes, especially violent crime in the disproportion of their racial population number. 

That's the real world. Why do you deny this?

So the crime rate among blacks is higher than whites. Does that mean white folks should be able to go shoot whatever black guy they want?  Because the I'd say they might be criminals?  Just listen to yourself Grand wizard

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So the crime rate among blacks is higher than whites. 

You at least got this part right.

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No, it's a statistical probability. 

I'm sure all those Korean ghetto store owners are just racist. Right? They don't need that bulletproof glass. Since MLK had a dream it's all good. 

prej·u·dice
/ˈprejədəs/

noun

1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

So, if I have Hitler next to MLK, I am worried about MLK because of the color of his skin. 

People are bad because of what they do, not because of what you think they might do in the future.

• Haha 1

Every human on earth is prejudiced to some extent. It’s how you act on it   that’s important.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Every human on earth is prejudiced to some extent. It’s how you act on it   that’s important.  

Where does killing them rank on your list of how to act on it?

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:
prej·u·dice
/ˈprejədəs/

noun

So, if I have Hitler next to MLK, I am worried about MLK because of the color of his skin. 

People are bad because of what they do, not because of what you think they might do in the future.

Cool that's not the same word as racist. 

Also I gave you the reason/logic. It's outlined in this thread. It's called a trend line. You just choose to ignore it.

I do have personal experience growing up in the ghetto how I had to wait an hour after school before walking home so I wouldn't get jumped by the black gangs. Or the Mexicans who lived next door stole my bike. Or how I've seen a number of robberies all done by black people. Or the two crack houses on my street where owned by black people. Nobody cares about that though.

Just now, The Observer said:

If you grab my gun and try and take it. You're going to get shot. Does that answer your question? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Very true humans are naturally drawn to those like them. Black, white, Yellow, Red it's totally natural and found in all cultures.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Very true humans are naturally drawn to those like them. Black, white, Yellow, Red it's totally natural and found in all cultures.

There’s just one head scratcher. Newbie is not drawn to Trump, yet both are orange.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

If you grab my gun and try and take it. You're going to get shot. Does that answer your question? 

The gun should have never been there. They had two guys and they were only confronting one. Are pre made the mistake I'm trying to get the gun away from the killer.  The killer made a mistake of taking the coming out of the truck in the first place. Arbery's mistake cost him his life. I'm hoping that the skinhead's mistake costs him his freedom. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My views on this occurrence have been stated repeatedly. Look it up. 

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Cool that's not the same word as racist. 

Also I gave you the reason/logic. It's outlined in this thread. It's called a trend line. You just choose to ignore it.

I do have personal experience growing up in the ghetto how I had to wait an hour after school before walking home so I wouldn't get jumped by the black gangs. Or the Mexicans who lived next door stole my bike. Or how I've seen a number of robberies all done by black people. Or the two crack houses on my street where owned by black people. Nobody cares about that though.

So you are racist and prejudice because you had a tough upbringing and you live in fear. Makes sense. I feel bad for you.

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:
prej·u·dice
/ˈprejədəs/

noun

if Hitler has his mustache and in Nazi gear, and is speaking German, I am way more afraid of him than a well dressed respectable looking black man in a suit in his 40/50s

if Hitler is in a suit and a young black MLK shows up in a basketball jersey saggy pants and covered in tatts and cornrows, I am more afraid of the black man

prejudice isnt just about color, but how you present yourself 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So you are racist and prejudice because you had a tough upbringing and you live in fear. Makes sense. I feel bad for you.

He cries about a tough upbringing but he somehow avoided being shot killed.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if Hitler has his mustache and in Nazi gear, and is speaking German, I am way more afraid of him than a well dressed respectable looking black man in a suit in his 40/50s

if Hitler is in a suit and a young black MLK shows up in a basketball jersey saggy pants and covered in tatts and cornrows, I am more afraid of the black man

Bingo

34 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I'm honestly quite disappointed in this attitude PFB; it ignores math and statistics.  I understand that it makes you feel better that there is a chance that the young black man approaching you on the street isn't a criminal, but statistically, there is as much of a chance that he is.  The inner city black community has let their male youth down, and fathers have abandoned their responsibilities.  But somehow it makes you feel better to pretend that this isn't the case, and that the kid approaching you is a young MLK.  When you know in your heart that if there were two such MLKs, or for sure three or more, you'd find an excuse to cross to the other side.  That's not racism, that's survival.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ted Bundy dressed nicely. Is Lebron scary too?

Feel free to be wary of people you don’t know, but I don’t know that deciding based on the color of their skin or even how they dress is the best way to let down your guard.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I'm honestly quite disappointed in this attitude PFB; it ignores math and statistics.  I understand that it makes you feel better that there is a chance that the young black man approaching you on the street isn't a criminal, but statistically, there is as much of a chance that he is.  The inner city black community has let their male youth down, and fathers have abandoned their responsibilities.  But somehow it makes you feel better to pretend that this isn't the case, and that the kid approaching you is a young MLK.  When you know in your heart that if there were two such MLKs, or for sure three or more, you'd find an excuse to cross to the other side.  That's not racism, that's survival.  :thumbsup:

When I walk through the back woods of Georgia with rednecks, I would be wary too. That is being situational, but I wouldn’t just assume that the black guy approaching me is some sort of criminal.

If you start with skin color, then I feel bad for you too. I thought you were better than that, but I shouldn’t be surprised.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If you start with skin color, then I feel bad for you too. I thought you were better than that, but I shouldn’t be surprised.

It seems to be a prerequisite to be a trump supporter. 

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

When I walk through the back woods of Georgia with rednecks, I would be wary too. That is being situational, but I wouldn’t just assume that the black guy approaching me is some sort of criminal.

I agree that on a certain level there is a situational nature.  In Phoenix for instance there aren't a huge number of black people, and in my particular neighborhood, the ones I've known are doctors, realtors, pro athletes... But if I see a young black man wearing a jacket with no shirt, and pants around his ass, I'm crossing the street.  Also, you ignored my comment about male youths being let down and fathers abandoning their responsibilities.  I know it doesn't fit the liberal message so I understand.