KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

40 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Hi HT

That was spot on. Thanks for re-posting it! 

38 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

still glad?  

Yup. Would have been a lot worse. All the places that let Trump help did a lot better than those that didn’t.  Scoreboard. 

40 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

still glad?  

Are you really attempting to say these two killings are the same? Uh, one was a cop. The other were the duke boys . Silly. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you really attempting to say these two killings are the same? Uh, one was a cop. The other were the duke boys . Silly. 

ah yes, the geek club, and really righty overall tactic of misrepresenting the argument or point.  even if it is very very straight forward.  

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

ah yes, the geek club, and really righty overall tactic of misrepresenting the argument or point.  even if it is very very straight forward.  

Your point was righties weren’t saying the duke boys needed to be brought to justice. I showed two of us who did. Who missed the point again? 

On 5/13/2020 at 12:29 PM, The Observer said:

A few times, it was when I lived with my parents and didn't have a care. I'd go into houses and fingerbang my girlfriend.  As I grew older, I'd go in out of curiosity.  Different reasons. None that made me a felon though 

@TommyGavin :lol: Still funny. 

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

bump..lest we forget Ahmaud Arbery.  and the pathetic take from the geek club.  

Wow. Desperation 

Herbie flailing. The Hells Angels think didn’t work out so good. 

Still funny hearing people say he was “hunted down and shot in cold blood” when the video clearly shows he goes out of his way (the strategic flanking) to attack two men armed with guns who only wanted to question and detain him.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rough day, poor kid.

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cut him some slack.  His side has been on the wrong/losing side for the last 3.5 years.  He's desperate to find a win.

30 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Still funny hearing people say he was “hunted down and shot in cold blood” when the video clearly shows he goes out of his way (the strategic flanking) to attack two men armed with guns who only wanted to question and detain him.

I guess you missed that they arrested the guy who was filming and he stated they had been chasing him for 7 minutes! Arbery attempted to run out of the housing area and they prevented him from leaving. They actually hit him with their truck. He ran into a ditch to try to avoid them. Why is this thread bumped? I guess some of you idiots don't want to come to terms with how racist and evil this act was. I think you don't know how vile some of you people are, just reread your posts. Sickening.

Your people:

and by your people I don't mean white people, I mean you racist jerks. Go to your hometown.

This white man is braver than I am. Brings a tear to my eye.

Just now, peenie said:

Your people:

They're actually your people.  The Alt-Right is another term for White Liberal.  The difference is that they're honest about their intentions and are stupid and vote for the wrong people.  I guarantee you 100% that if they voted Democrat, they'd get a lot more of what they want.  Liberals and the Alt-Right both want segregation.  The two sides have a lot in common.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They're actually your people.  The Alt-Right is another term for White Liberal.  The difference is that they're honest about their intentions and are stupid and vote for the wrong people.  I guarantee you 100% that if they voted Democrat, they'd get a lot more of what they want.  Liberals and the Alt-Right both want segregation.  The two sides have a lot in common.

The altright are white liberals? Wut? Is this satire?

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

I guess you missed that they arrested the guy who was filming and he stated they had been chasing him for 7 minutes! Arbery attempted to run out of the housing area and they prevented him from leaving. They actually hit him with their truck. He ran into a ditch to try to avoid them. Why is this thread bumped? I guess some of you idiots don't want to come to terms with how racist and evil this act was. I think you don't know how vile some of you people are, just reread your posts. Sickening.

Yea they were AHoles, but they were defending themselves when he actually got shot.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Yea they were AHoles, but they were defending themselves when he actually got shot.

No, he was defending himself after they chased them and HIT him with their car.

Just because the filming didn't catch the beginning doesn't erase what they did first.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Nope. He clearly runs towards them and attacks the guy with the gun before any shots are fired. I don’t need to defend it, it’s on the video.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Nope. He clearly runs towards them and attacks the guy with the gun before any shots are fired. I don’t need to defend it, it’s on the video.

He was chased for 7 minutes with their trucks. They prevented him from fleeing. They pointed their guns at him. He feared for his life and took a chance to try to take the gun away from them to prevent from being shot. End of story. Watch them hang for what they've done. Watch....

(or serve life in jail)

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The altright are white liberals? Wut? Is this satire?

White Liberals = Racists / Alt Right = Racists

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

White Liberals = Racists / Alt Right = Racists

Everyone's racist. Everyone prefers their own group, if you don't admit that you're a liar. It's completely natural for a person to want to live and work with people who are similar to them.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Just because the filming didn't catch the beginning doesn't erase what they did first.

You cant discount what happened leading up to it.  If Arbury feared for his life after attempted kidnapping by armed people, then he has the right to do whatever it takes to get away.  Im not saying he wasnt up to no good prior to the encounter.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

He was chased for 7 minutes with their trucks. They prevented him from fleeing. They pointed their guns at him. He feared for his life and took a chance to try to take the gun away from them to prevent from being shot. End of story. Watch them hang for what they've done. Watch....

(or serve life in jail)

He did fear for his life and he did take a chance. A foolish one. Me, I put my hands up and let them harass me or beat me down even if that’s what they insist on doing. But they had no intention of murder in broad daylight while being filmed. That hand was forced by him with the attack. Neither party was in the right here, it was just an unfortunate tragedy.

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

(or serve life in jail)

I actually agree with you peenie. I hope they fry. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why is this death more important than the dozens of deaths in Chicago every week? 

Clicks

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

He did fear for his life and he did take a chance. A foolish one. Me, I put my hands up and let them harass me or beat me down even if that’s what they insist on doing. But they had no intention of murder in broad daylight while being filmed. That hand was forced by him with the attack. Neither party was in the right here, it was just an unfortunate tragedy.

He had every right to use lethal force, if necessary, to get away.  These guys were in the wrong from the get go and committed multiple crimes.

He probably would have cured cancer. We lost a future president and world leader. :(

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

He had every right to use lethal force, if necessary, to get away.  These guys were in the wrong from the get go and committed multiple crimes.

Wow what a fresh take that nobody brought up in 36 pages.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Wow what a fresh take that nobody brought up in 36 pages.

Werent you one that was calling it a justified shooting?  What changed your mind?

Just now, Fireballer said:

Werent you one that was calling it a justified shooting?  What changed your mind?

Nothing. It was still justified. If you grab my gun or anyone's gun you're more than likely getting shot.

Do you not know that rule?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nothing. It was still justified. If you grab my gun or anyone's gun you're more than likely getting shot.

Pretty simple rule. If they don’t shoot him, he takes that gun and kills both of them. His attack forced that hand. They didn’t think they met the one unarmed person dumb enough attack people with guns...while they had the high ground and open space no less. :wacko:

Just now, Cdub100 said:

The father, son, and dude filming committed a string of crimes way before the shooting. If there was an attack by Arbury, Arbury was completely justified.  He had every right to use lethal force to get away from the father and son who had run him down earlier and pointed guns at him. These dudes gonna fry. The video footage cannot be viewed in a vacuum. 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Pretty simple rule. If they don’t shoot him, he takes that gun and kills both of them. 

And he woulda been justified in that.

• Haha 2