KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Are you talking about the vid of the cops questioning him about the TV?  If so, what became of that?  Was he charged?  Where did the TV go?  Otherwise, seems like someone said he stole something when he didn't.  

Kid had some really, really bad luck. 

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think the state, due to the national public pressure, is overcharging all three (especially the guy that filmed it) and it will eventually backfire in a court of law.   For 1st or 2nd degree murder doesn't there have to be intent?  If the intention was to "hunt down and murder" this person why in the world would you A. call 911 and then B. film it? 

Common sense makes me so angry 😡 

This situation that's going on right now, is why I say that the Democrat party is the biggest terrorist organization this country is facing.  Al Qaeda isn't/wasn't as bad as they are.

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think the state, due to the national public pressure, is overcharging all three (especially the guy that filmed it) and it will eventually backfire in a court of law.   For 1st or 2nd degree murder doesn't there have to be intent?  If the intention was to "hunt down and murder" this person why in the world would you A. call 911 and then B. film it? 

As I said im my posts last night, someone dies, intent or not, during comission of another violent felony, they charge murder.  The only way I see the camerman being charged with murder, is that the state is saying that theres an underlying crime in addition to murder.  My guess is kidnapping.  Whether it sticks, who knows.  But, as you implied, a murder arrest for this certainly calmed societal backlash...for now.

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This situation that's going on right now, is why I say that the Democrat party is the biggest terrorist organization this country is facing.  Al Qaeda isn't/wasn't as bad as they are.

Things Tbay is not well versed in

1. Terrorists

2. Music

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Things Tbay is not well versed in

1. Terrorists

2. Music

Music is BY FAR #1