KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'd guess Arbery is young black man who likes to smoke some weed and might get into occasional misdemeanor-type trouble.  I'd hang with Arbery before ever spending a minute with those two.

Choosing to hang with a crimimal over people that you are making wild assumptions about based on nothing but stereotypes?  Is anyone shocked?  And youre the first one to call out people as racists if they make assumptions of black people based on stereotypes.  Trolls gonna troll, but your trolling game sucks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Choosing to hang with a crimimal over people that you are making wild assumptions about based on nothing but stereotypes?  Is anyone shocked?  And youre the first one to call out people as racists if they make assumptions of black people based on stereotypes.  Trolls gonna troll, but your trolling game sucks.

I'm choosing to hang with someone who smokes weed and trespasses over two racist murderers. I said what I said

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm choosing to hang with someone who smokes weed and trespasses over two racist murderers. I said what I said

Thats not what u said, but spin the narrative as always.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Thats not what u said, but spin the narrative as always.

It's exactly what I said. Jethro and Cletus committed murder.  You guys all want to justify it because this kid smoked weed and trespassed. (without stealing a thing)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's exactly what I said. Jethro and Cletus committed murder.  You guys all want to justify it because this kid smoked weed and trespassed. (without stealing a thing)

Murder :lol:

Reggie attacked them and got his chest blown out by a shotgun. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

Murder :lol:

Reggie attacked them and got his chest blown out by a shotgun. 

Murder. It went exactly like the hillbillies had planned

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think the shooter could potentially be guilty of murder, more likely manslaughter, but generally speaking the outcome is a representation of stupidity; and the two rednecks are not exactly innocent bystanders in it. 

I guess we could try to justify this guy assaulting them, and maybe that is plausible, it is less easy to justify the shooting.  For example, he did not need to have the gun at all, let alone get our of the vehicle with it.  It should have been for defense only, and I am not confident that he was using it in that manner...  he could have simply fought his attacker, I mean, he had the other redneck there as backup....the shooting seems to be wrong IMHO.  Now that being said, I stand by my assertion that if you attack me, and I happen to have a gun, you might just get shot....and if you happen to be a person of color, CNN might get their ratings bonanza, and people stuck in the 1950's might have their confirmation bias fed as well....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think the shooter could potentially be guilty of murder, more likely manslaughter, but generally speaking the outcome is a representation of stupidity; and the two rednecks are not exactly innocent bystanders in it. 

I guess we could try to justify this guy assaulting them, and maybe that is plausible, it is less easy to justify the shooting.  For example, he did not need to have the gun at all, let alone get our of the vehicle with it.  It should have been for defense only, and I am not confident that he was using it in that manner...  he could have simply fought his attacker, I mean, he had the other redneck there as backup....the shooting seems to be wrong IMHO.  Now that being said, I stand by my assertion that if you attack me, and I happen to have a gun, you might just get shot....and if you happen to be a person of color, CNN might get their ratings bonanza, and people stuck in the 1950's might have their confirmation bias fed as well....

I still don't understand how people get to murder when Aubrey is the one who attacked, he's the one grabbing at the gun. His actions cause his death. If the excop wanted him dead he wouldn't have stood there and let someone roll up on him and land punches. He would have shot him. The excop didn't do that. 

Round and round we go. The worst part is these guys will never get a fair trial. Even with the truth on their side governments have learned to sacrifice law to maintain order.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I still don't understand how people get to murder when Aubrey is the one who attacked, he's the one grabbing at the gun. His actions cause his death. If the excop wanted him dead he wouldn't have stood there and let someone roll up on him and land punches. He would have shot him. The excop didn't do that. 

Round and round we go. The worst part is these guys will never get a fair trial. Even with the truth on their side governments have learned to sacrifice law to maintain order.

Maybe because when two guys chase you down in a truck with guns there might be some debate as who is attacking who?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Maybe because when two guys chase you down in a truck with guns there might be some debate as who is attacking who?

Following someone and asking them to stop and wait for the police is not attacking someone. That is what the video shows. No matter how much projection you put into it.

The 100% truth caught on video is

the ex-cop standing there, FACT

Aubrey runs at them, FACT

Aubrey attacks by punching the ex-cop, FACT

Aubrey grabs the gun, FACT

The gun finally goes off. 

All of this is true. So you can't lie and twist it. It's on video. We all see it. Standing there is not attacking someone.

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You said based on pictures, you would rather hangout with who you presumed to be a criminal, v/s two white dudes.  Based on pictures...what a maroon. Looks like youre the real racist,  assuming the black guys a criminal.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Following someone and asking them to stop and wait for the police is not attacking someone. That is what the video shows. No matter how much projection you put into it.

The 100% truth caught on video is

the ex-cop standing there, FACT

Aubrey attacks by punching the ex-cop, FACT

Aubrey grabs the gun, FACT

The gun finally goes off. 

All of this is true. So you can't lie and twist it. It's on video. We all see it. Standing there is not attacking someone.

All fine and dandy.  Except for the fact that Jethro and Cletus had no business being there at all.  They're not law enforcement. No one was in danger. They could have called the cops.  Instead, they decided to road block with their truck and chase after him with a shotgun.  Anything that happens after that is just a guy fighting for his life. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You said based on pictures, you would rather hangout with who you presumed to be a criminal, v/s two white dudes.  Based on pictures...what a maroon.

If I only saw pictures, I wouldn't know that Arbery trespassed anywhere or smoked weed.  And based on the pictures, I would have known exactly what kind of guys the other two were

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why didnt he just run at fat boy on the drivers side of the truck?  Please dont say to flank him...that assumes some element of surprise which everyone knows isnt true.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

In the pictures, I'd guess Arbery is young black man who likes to smoke some weed and might get into occasional misdemeanor-type trouble

If I only saw pictures, I wouldn't know that Arbery trespassed anywhere or smoked weed.  

Well, which is it?  Your words, not mine.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Well, which is it?  Your words, not mine.  

As originally stated, if I had no info on any of therm and just looked at the pictures, I'd hang with Arbery before the rednecks.  Not sure why this is taking so long to register in your head. I'll keep saying the same thing, but I'm drawing the line at 20 times.

• Confused 1

So here is what we have. People who project their own feelings and thoughts about what people should and shouldn't do instead of watching what happened in the video.

Got it.

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

All fine and dandy.  Except for the fact that Jethro and Cletus had no business being there at all.  They're not law enforcement. No one was in danger. They could have called the cops.  Instead, they decided to road block with their truck and chase after him with a shotgun.  Anything that happens after that is just a guy fighting for his life. 

They did call the cops.  Are you just using a liberal talking point word generator? :unsure:

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why didnt he just run at fat boy on the drivers side of the truck?  Please dont say to flank him...that assumes some element of surprise which everyone knows isnt true.

glad to see someone point this out...Cdub is just projecting his own feelings

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They did call the cops.  Are you just using a liberal talking point word generator? :unsure:

Yeah.  After they killed him

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So here is what we have. People who project their own feelings and thoughts about what people should and shouldn't do instead of watching what happened in the video.

Got it.

Essentially yes.  The real "problem" I see is that the media is keen to use these situations to garner ratings, with no regard for the destructive nature it might have to our social fabric.  Our differences were accentuated under the previous administration, it was echoed and exacerbated by the media.

Our relations with each other were sacrificed by the Obama administration to serve a social narrative that was deeply flawed and by the media who only care about viewership over honesty.

There is a rather substantial segment of society that feeds on fear, both selling and consuming it, they primarily live now on the left and seem to want to use it where ever possible to instill fear, with the government being the answer.....and I do not think government is the answer to anything.

I despise the media and the  Dems for using people misfortune or fears as political capital, I think these people are focking scum, pigs and evil

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Essentially yes.  The real "problem" I see is that the media is keen to use these situations to garner ratings, with no regard for the destructive nature it might have to our social fabric.  Our differences were accentuated under the previous administration, it was echoed and exacerbated by the media.

Our relations with each other were sacrificed by the Obama administration to serve a social narrative that was deeply flawed and by the media who only care about viewership over honesty.

There is a rather substantial segment of society that feeds on fear, both selling and consuming it, they primarily live now on the left and seem to want to use it where ever possible to instill fear, with the government being the answer.....and I do not think government is the answer to anything.

I despise the media and the  Dems for using people misfortune or fears as political capital, I think these people are focking scum, pigs and evil

you are a crazy person.  you ok with people who fear and then grab guns and chase their suspicions?  

Just now, Herbivore said:

you are a crazy person.  you ok with people who fear and then grab guns and chase their suspicions?  

I am not sure that calling me a crazy person give your position any credibility.

I find it odd that you would pose a question that I have already refuted several times in this thread alone.  If I were to guess, it would seem that you are portraying my response through a strawman to feed your confirmation bias.

Less emotion, a little more thought and logic might help you....

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah.  After they killed him

Umm... no.  You really don't educate yourself on these topics.  :(

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I am not sure that calling me a crazy person give your position any credibility.

I find it odd that you would pose a question that I have already refuted several times in this thread alone.  If I were to guess, it would seem that you are portraying my response through a strawman to feed your confirmation bias.

Less emotion, a little more thought and logic might help you....

I don't think you know what logic means.  

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't think you know what logic means.  

I would anticipate actual logic is something you would not recognize, based on some of your posting, so yes.....where logic arises you do seem to lack the capacity to both recognize or use it.  I don't believe that it necessarily needs to remain true, but you would first need to stay philosophically honest and dispense with the ideological bent.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

As originally stated, if I had no info on any of therm and just looked at the pictures, I'd hang with Arbery before the rednecks.  Not sure why this is taking so long to register in your head. I'll keep saying the same thing, but I'm drawing the line at 20 times.

Lmao...your trolling sucks but your flip-flopping is on point👍🏻

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Another one bites the dust. :wave:

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

All fine and dandy.  Anything that happens after that is just a guy fighting for his life. 

How’s that work out for him? The result alone indicates Ahmaud made the wrong choice. 

17 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

How’s that work out for him? The result alone indicates Ahmaud made the wrong choice. 

Unfortunately, there's not a playbook on how to act when two skinheads approach you with a shot gun.  If they were cops, he'd have known to surrender. Being they weren't cops and had no business stopping him at all, he saw they looked like skinheads and fought for his life. It cost him his life. Murder often does that

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Unfortunately, there's not a playbook on how to act when two skinheads approach you with a shot gun.  If they were cops, he'd have known to surrender. Being they weren't cops and had no business stopping him at all, he saw they looked like skinheads and fought for his life. It cost him his life. Murder often does that

I hadn't seen your response on the 911 calls, what is your position now?  :dunno:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I hadn't seen your response on the 911 calls, what is your position now?  :dunno:

Trolls gonna troll...

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm going to go with missionary.  

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Fetal, like a bich. 

21 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I'm going to go with missionary.  

Boring.  No wonder your wife comes over so often.  :banana:

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not for me. Him.

Your wife loves pro bone

“Peggy?”

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I just listened.  Doesn't alter my opinion at all. I was listening to hear if someone told him to try to apprehend him.  I heard the redneck say he's been on the property before.  Again, never stole anything never hurt anyone.  He called the cops.  As he should have.  But then decided to become some neighborhood vigilante.  Should have waited and followed the guy in his truck. Told the cops which way he went. He should never come out of the truck. And sure as hell shouldnt have had a shotgun in his hand. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

He was probably just stopping in the park for a drink of water..

I didn' evin du nuffin'

On 5/18/2020 at 10:28 AM, peenie said:

Note: DOZENS of people have entered the property.

Cool did any of them punch a guy with a gun and try and take the weapon away?