Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Newbie, what we saw was terrible, 99% of America agrees with that.

The ex-cop was arrested and charged.

So........yeah....why are cities burning tonight? 

He said it would shut off like a faucet with an arrest. Let me guess, we coulda stopped it with an arrest yesterday.  Today was too late.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If Trump acted just one week earlier, 36,000 lives would have been saved. Look it up.  You can blame China. The WHO. Mickey Mouse.  The problems in our country, death and unemployment, are all much worse because of trumps hoax strategy early on.  Fact. 

If the liberal leaders who the brainwashed liberal voters obey, then what? 50% of this country does the opposite what Trump says to do out of sheer hatred and TDS. Pelosi and Biden tell them to do that. Fortunately, some of them are coming around to the truth. Not you, but some. :thumbsup:

You are a fool.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If Trump acted just one week earlier, 36,000 lives would have been saved. Look it up.  You can blame China. The WHO. Mickey Mouse.  The problems in our country, death and unemployment, are all much worse because of trumps hoax strategy early on.  Fact. 

Nope.  Wrong.  That is a false narrative that if you could actually think for yourself you would understand. 

36,000 people would have died...eventually,  it just would have been spread out and later in the timeline.  Unless you are for a complete lockdown for a year or more until a Vaccine is available, then guess what....there is a virus that kills old people.  It hasn't magically gone away.   

The shutdown was to not over-run hospitals and stem the tide of this nasty virus from Wuhan, China.  Dems the facts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Look it up.  

Just like your 6% mortality rate claim and face coverings reduce Covid transmission rates by 75%? 

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:
Its like having a pitbull as a pet...never know when it will turn on you.  The MSM outlet that has pandered to the racist narative is now being vandalized.

Nice. They are eating their own, finally!!

Of course CNN will say it's Trump's fault, the gutless retards.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He was lambasted for acting as early has he did.  :lol:

Everybody with common sense and two functioning eyeballs can see what's at play here. 

President Trump does anything = bad

President Trump does nothing = bad

The left have cried wolf for so long that sensible people ignore them now and like the petulant little children they are, they cry WOLF louder thinking it will change what we already know. They're full of sh!t.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Nice. They are eating their own, finally!!

Of course CNN will say it's Trump's fault, the gutless retards.

That's a beautiful sight.

Man, full blown retards all over the streets of Minneapolis, taking a knee and being stupid. When do you know you are a loser at life? when you engage in this level of stupidity. Unleash that tear gas on these assh0les.

• Like 1

It's time to declare war on these fvcking looters. It's time to simply put up appealing targets (no pun intended) for the this scum of the earth to attack. Then simply drone attack the mutherfvckers.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He said it would shut off like a faucet with an arrest. Let me guess, we coulda stopped it with an arrest yesterday.  Today was too late.

Because some people are asswholes I guess 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's time to declare war on these fvcking looters. It's time to simply put up appealing targets (no pun intended) for the this scum of the earth to attack. Then simply drone attack the mutherfvckers.

In. None of these fucktards are an asset to society.

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Nope.  Wrong.  That is a false narrative that if you could actually think for yourself you would understand. 

36,000 people would have died...eventually,  it just would have been spread out and later in the timeline.  Unless you are for a complete lockdown for a year or more until a Vaccine is available, then guess what....there is a virus that kills old people.  It hasn't magically gone away.   

The shutdown was to not over-run hospitals and stem the tide of this nasty virus from Wuhan, China.  Dems the facts.

No sh1t Sherlock. Trump wasted two months lying to the American people. Blaming China will never change that fact. As sad as that makes you. :(

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

When they abandoned that 3rd precinct, they should have booby trapped it with napalm. That would have been sweet.

C'mon secret service, kill 'em all.

I hope they waterboard the fence jumper and then make him disappear.

36 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Honest question.  The ex-cop, has been arrested and charged.   Justice is being served.

What are we rioting against?   I'm serious......

bump

Everyone agrees (finally), justice is being served, we should be celebrating not rioting.  This should be a moment in history where whites and blacks come together.....because that's what was building.....until the nonsense started. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

bump

Everyone agrees (finally), justice is being served, we should be celebrating not rioting.  This should be a moment in history where whites and blacks come together.....because that's what was building.....until the nonsense started. 

What you see are the dumbest people in our society. if we were to wipe them off the face of the planet, we would lose nothing.

Can't stay up all night watching losers go full on retard. 

8:00 tee time while these losers sleep off their meth, crack and heroin highs. 

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

bump

Funny thing is, im watching footage of DC protests, and theres hardly a black person to be found.  #antifa

Chicago heating up. Should get a higher than normal purge on the south side. :thumbsup:

:lol: reporter asking what they are trying to accomplish. 

Consensus among these retards: no idea.

Just shoot them all.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

:lol: reporter asking what they are trying to accomplish. 

Consensus among these retards: no idea.

Just shoot them all.

Lol saw that.  Suburban white kids lmao.

Fock these people...mow all these pieces of shiit down.

All I've seen all day is black people saying if you don't understand the riot then you're not understanding the message. Sorry but I don't give a crap how stealing a big screen TV from target right before you set it on fire produces a message. And if that's the way you have to do it then I don't really give a crap about your message.

You have the whole world behind you in unison and you screwed it up. What a surprise.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Lol saw that.  Suburban white kids lmao.

sadly they are going to reproduce.

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You have the whole world behind you in unison and you screwed it up. What a surprise.

This is truth.  Worst case scenario.  

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

All I've seen all day is black people saying if you don't understand the riot then you're not understanding the message. Sorry but I don't give a crap how stealing a big screen TV from target right before you set it on fire produces a message. And if that's the way you have to do it then I don't really give a crap about your message.

100%

8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

This x 1000

33 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Can't stay up all night watching losers go full on retard. 

8:00 tee time while these losers sleep off their meth, crack and heroin highs. 

Seriously. 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why are we letting the 13 burn the country down?

Because people like newbie are masterbating while watching the videos of it? 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:
Its like having a pitbull as a pet...never know when it will turn on you.  The MSM outlet that has pandered to the racist narative is now being vandalized.

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Trump brings himself into these situations because he always fails to do what a normal, compassionate human would do.  Why is it that Joe Biden is calling the victim's family and not Trump?  I mean, I get it. Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about some black guy who died.  He probably considers it one less Biden voter. But the natural instinct of a President is to pretend you care. Why leave the door open to once again let your competition get the upper hand?  It's not hard to make a 2 minute phone call and pretend you feel bad for them.  He misses all these gifted opportunities to have human moments.  He just doesn't have it in him.

Of course, his 1 am Tweet about shooting the looters is just more ammunition for african americans to hate him.    Trump gets mentioned a lot because he can't get out of his own way.

In my opinion, compassion and feeling sorry and putting up teary eyed memes and emojis doesn't fix things.   Trump cares more about the cure than a band-aid, IMO.    Lovey dovey is for those that like to put lipstick on a pig. 

The cop was charged with murder.  That's the best our justice system has to offer.  

What were the focks that vandalized, terrorized and burned down Minneapolis charged with?  Nothing.  They will continue to create their own justice until they are stopped. Why the fock should they be ALLOWED to terrorize and vandalize?  What should their penalty be?  

If the white folk DECIDED to create their own justice, as the blacks have, the blacks would be taken out. Completely.  Harsh statement, but true. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.  

Damn...better make sure you go all the way thru because you're dead if you dont.

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

:lol:

Bakersfield is white AF. What are they protesting?

Also, never put your foot on the brake. Just keep rolling through like you're crossing a flooded road. Fock anybody who decides to express an opinion by disrupting the lives of anybody else. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No shlt. If you get attacked and are afraid you can't defend yourself from the mob, It's a fight or flight situation.  And if "protesters" don't know this, then that's their fault. 

Why do people fvck with others in cars by standing in the way of the car? Because they think that the drivers are going to act subservient to what they want. Hell no. 

No one should be blamed or legally held responsible for this, whatever the aftermath is. 

What did the motorist do wrong that they needed to be blocked off?

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Also, never take your foot off the brake. Just keep rolling through like you're crossing a flooded road. 

Great analogy

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Great analogy

Except I focked it up. :wall:

I edited my post. Never put your foot on the brake.