Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Let’s all feel sad for the black lives that will lost at the hands of black attackers in the coming days from the riots and protests. Those are the real victims.

The paid agitators will leave and then those that were mislead will realize they helped destroy their community. :(

And Newbie thinks this is a good outcome.  :doh:

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Yep.  Exactly as I thought.

From what I just heard, it means he did not set out to kill, but showed no regard for human life.   I haven't heard what the range is for prison sentencing

Minn. mayor gives masks to crowding rioters after warning in-person worship would be 'public health disaster'

Frey, in a plea for peace Thursday night, noted that his government was giving face masks to rioters in an effort to slow coronavirus spread.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minneapolis-mayor-says-facemasks-given-to-rioters-as-other-residents-told-to-avoid-mass-gatherings

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah, mad the cops haven’t been charged? Take it up with the attorney general of Minnesota. Keith Ellison. The states top cop. Doh! 

He will get a pass. And re-elected. Didn't he beat the hell out of his wife too?:doh:

Just now, The Observer said:

From what I just heard

Rachel? Anderson? Jim Acosta? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

We dont have coroners in my state, so Im not completely familiar...is his report an initial pre-autopsy exam or is it actually an autopsy report?  Did you see this somewhere you can link?

Was on Twitter yesterday, but I see the guy has been arrested and you made the right call on the charge.

37 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Cop goes overboard, man dies.  Most everyone is in agreement that it should be investigated to the fullest.  

People riot loot and burn their own city anyway.

I really don't get it at all...it makes me not ever want to say anything about incidents like this. It's one thing to protest, people may not like it, but at least it's legal. Destroying and looting is a travesty.

• Like 1

Just now, peenie said:

I really don't get it at all...it makes me not ever want to say anything about incidents like this. It's one thing to protest, people may not like it, but at least it's legal. Destroying and looting is a travesty.

Hey Peenie, I’m sorry this is happening and I know it affects you in a much different way than the rest of us jamokes. You’re proof that there is much more good than bad in your community.  We all have to keep that in mind even when we get angry.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

From what I just heard, it means he did not set out to kill, but showed no regard for human life.   I haven't heard what the range is for prison sentencing

I think when I read 3rd degree on the Minny website it said up to 25 yrs?  Kinda funny how the internet is, it appears the website with Minny criminal codes has crashed from what Im sure is a huge surge of visitors.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

It seems like the local government is encouraging them. They are passing out masks to rioters rather than arresting them.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Agree. What is now needed is a chorus of voices, from government to clergy to media and more all saying this same thing.   Tolerance toward this behavior is the same as encouragement for many.  There remain too many voices who "empathize" with this reaction.  That will need to stop.

39 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

You're the real racist. 

One of the most truthful statements every typed here about Newbie...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Destroying and looting is a travesty.

Kinda reminds me of Trading Places when  Billy Ray moves into Winthorps mansion.  Billy Ray freaks out over his used to be "friends" breaking all his shat.  These arent born bad people, its environment.

WOW! He was arrest months before the Muslim who killed the white lady just before her wedding day was arrested. Must be that sweet white privilege.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

We dont have coroners in my state, so Im not completely familiar...is his report an initial pre-autopsy exam or is it actually an autopsy report?  Did you see this somewhere you can link?

What state doesn't have coroners?

58 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your mom

Gee that's original.  

48 minutes ago, posty said:

One of the most truthful statements every typed here about Newbie...

Sad but soooooo true.  

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Van Jones, who I usually disagree with, nails it. Speaking directly to Newbie and his ilk:

So good to see Black voices telling the Newbies of the world to pipe down and stop thinking they can speak for them. They are more than capable of getting their point out without being rescued by those phonies. No one wants to hear some SJW clown or rich person speak about the black experience in the USA. Arrogant fockers. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So good to see Black voices telling the Newbies of the world to pipe down and stop thinking they can speak for them. They are more than capable of getting their point out without being rescued by those phonies. No one wants to hear some SJW clown or rich person speak about the black experience in the USA. Arrogant fockers. 

I doubt he'd be speaking to me since I agree with everything he says.  hth

I doubt he'd be speaking to me since I agree with everything he says.  hth

Yes he is. He’s telling you to STFU. All you bring to the table is your vote, which is already assured.  Unless you’re going to do some work and get in the game you’re words are not needed. Just vote D. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes he is. He’s telling you to STFU. All you bring to the table is your vote, which is already assured.  Unless you’re going to do some work and get in the game you’re words are not needed. Just vote D. 

😂😂  Very Trumpian of you. Sorry cuntboy, I won't be STFU for you. 

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

What state doesn't have coroners?

Same thing probably...State Medical Officials office.  They handle state wide where coroners are local?  Correct?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah, mad the cops haven’t been charged? Take it up with the attorney general of Minnesota. Keith Ellison. The states top cop. Doh! 

Here you go...

😂😂  Very Trumpian of you. Sorry cuntboy, I won't be STFU for you. 

Not for me. For them. They even made fun of you and your meaningless gestures. The jig is up.  Stand up or shut up. That’s what they’re asking. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Same thing probably...State Medical Officials office.  They handle state wide where coroners are local?  Correct?

Have no idea.  But someone has to do autopsies and report on the cause of death when warranted.  Sometimes they're called Medical Examiners.  But it doesn't really matter what they're called.  It's a function.

So on the day President Biden calls George Floyd's family, Trump calls for the shooting of looters, then gives a press conference and doesn't even mention Minneapolis or take any questions.   This black murder was just like the pandemic. Something Trump is not equipped to deal with.

Also, did you notice that people storming state capitals with AR-15s and hanging governors in effigy were never called 'thugs' by Trump?   Funny how the racism and hatred reveals itself.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Newbie getting his ass kicked again?  So nothing new today I guess. :dunno:

It's sad. Predictable but sad

We need the national guard out there with a 2 hour warning of deadly force to be used on any crowd of rabble rousers and looters. After that, operation clean sweep with a zero tolerance policy nationwide going forward. Freedom of speech and right to protest should not extend to looting and pillaging.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Also, did you notice that people storming state capitals with AR-15s and hanging governors in effigy were never called 'thugs' by Trump? 

You should post the videos of them going out in mass and smashing up stores, beating on old white women, and stealing everything in sight. That would be helpful for whatever point it is you are trying to make.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Have no idea.  But someone has to do autopsies and report on the cause of death when warranted.  Sometimes they're called Medical Examiners.  But it doesn't really matter what they're called.  It's a function.

Well yeah, I just didnt know if local coroners were a middle man for state MEs

We’ve all learned valuable lessons from these latest tragedies. Don’t attack men with guns, don’t commit check fraud or whatever the hell Floyd did and don’t be in the house when your boyfriend has a gunfight with police while you are sleeping. It’s gonna be hard but I think all of us can try these tips.

19 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

It's sad. Predictable but sad

ROFL.  Yes, because when going one versus twelve every day, it's real likely that there will be a day when thew twelve get together and say, "Wow, Newbs. You made some great points today and I feel you really kicked our asses"     😂

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Do they put dirty cops in with general population when they go to prison?

Not usually. Sometimes the cop requests it. I don’t think they segregate like that in Fed prison though. Could be wrong.