Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

One vehicle isn't enough?

Best way to get some new cars i guess

14 minutes ago, posty said:

I wonder if he is lumping himself and the running of this country for eight years in this statement?

And thats with Holder as the AG!  They want black thugs in jail and out of their neighborhoods too, but they would never say it.  Pandering and manipulation at its worst.

BPD Confirms Fifty-Three Arrests Made and One Summons Issued Following Protests in Boston

June 01, 2020

BPD Confirms Fifty-Three Arrests Made and One Summons Issued Following Protests in Boston: On Sunday, May 31, 2020, individuals protesting took to the streets of Boston. Following the course of the protest, and into the early morning of June 1, 2020, fifty-three arrests were made and one summons was issued. The following individuals were arrested primarily in the Downtown area of Boston. Those individuals are listed below:

Leonil Pena, 23-years-old, of Boston, charged with Willful and Malicious Destruction of Property.

Darryle Thompson, 29-years-old, of Taunton, charged with Assault and Battery by means of a Dangerous Weapon, Assault and Battery on a Police Officer, Disorderly Conduct, and Resisting Arrest.

Darren Dupree, 32-years-old, of Boston, charged with Assault and Battery on a Police Officer, Inciting a Riot, and Disorderly Conduct.

Brian Pulliam, 35-years-old, of Lowell, Assault and Battery on a Police Officer, and Disorderly Conduct.

Marchies Porcher, 21-years-old, of Dorchester, charged with Willful and Malicious Destruction of Property.

17-year-old juvenile male of Brockton, charged with Willful and Malicious Destruction of Property, Inciting a Riot, and Disorderly Conduct.

Matthew O’Brien, 26-years-old, of Roslindale, charged with Willful and Malicious Destruction of Property, Larceny Over $1200, and Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehicle.

Diakhari Roberts, 21-years-old, of Mattapan, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

20-year-old male of East Providence, Rhode Island, will be summonsed for Larceny Under $1200 and Receiving Stolen Property.

Mario Fiume, 31-years-old, of Stoneham, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Aly Joseph, 27-years-old, of Quincy, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Stephanie Mathurin, 23-years-old, of Malden, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Elliot Strassman, 27-years-old, of Jamaica Plain, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Antonio Cardona, 36-years-old, of Wakefield, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Edward McColgan, 28-years-old, of Roxbury, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Keyshaun Taylor, 24-years-old, of Fall River, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony, Possession of Burglarious Tools, Larceny Over $1200, and Willful and Malicious Destruction of Property.

Derelle Felix, 22-years-old, of Mattapan, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony, Possession of Burglarious Tools, Larceny Over $1200, and Willful and Malicious Destruction of Property.

Jeremiah Lenoch, 28-years-old, of Brighton, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony

Dallas Walenty, 23-years-old, of Berwick, Maine, charged with Disorderly Conduct and Disturbing the Peace.

Charlotte Hannum, 23-years-old of Belmont, charged with Disorderly Conduct and Disturbing the Peace.

Cadence Stoloski, 20-years-old, of Plymouth, charged with Assault by means of a Dangerous Weapon.

Patsy Newton, 18-years-old, of New Bedford, charged with Disturbing the Peace.

Shauntee Garcia, 29-years-old, of Attleboro, charged with Receiving Stolen Property.

Ryan Maloney, 33-years-old, of Winthrop, charged with Larceny from a Building and Disorderly Conduct.

Jason Portillo, 22-years-old, of South Boston, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Jose Figueroa, 30-years-old, of Lynn, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Roshaun Ladouceur-Pettway, 28-years-old, of Boston, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Elest Reve, 22-years-old, of Watertown, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony and Disorderly Conduct.

Robert Audette, 25-years-old, of Oxford, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Rene Rodriguez, 21-years-old, of Boston, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony and Disorderly Conduct.

Terrell Harris, 25-years-old, of Boston, charged with Receiving Stolen Property.

John Boampong, 37-years-old, of Dorchester, charged with six counts of Armed Assault with Intent to Murder, Discharging a Firearm within 500 Feet of a Building, Carrying a Loaded Firearm without a License, and Failure to Stop for Police.

Chana Harris, 35-years-old, of Boston, charged with Carrying a Firearm without a License.

Kay Grant, 24-years-old, of Boston, charged with Receiving Stolen Property.

Keyana Wilson-Smith, 25-years-old, of Brighton, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Teionya Desire, 23-years-old, of Quincy, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Luxury Lee, 24-years-old, Fall River, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Shaquille Manago, 26-years-old, of Dorchester, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Isaiah Johnson, 22-years-old, of Cambridge, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Curtis Lockett, 23-years-old, of Winthrop, charged with Disorderly Conduct and Larceny Over $1200

Val Postell, 19-years-old, of Plainville, charged with Disorderly Conduct and Larceny Over $1200

Elijahquan Sheffield-Manago, 24-years-old, of Boston, charged with Disorderly Conduct and Possession of Burglarious Tools.

Ryonn Finklea, 30-years-old, of Dorchester, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Jamal Chalas, 21-years-old, of Dorchester, charged with Disorderly Conduct.

Abdi Ali, 20-years-old, of Portland, Maine charged with Disorderly Conduct and Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Sean Berry, 29-years-old, of Brockton, charged with Larceny Over $1200, Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony, and Resisting Arrest.

Edgar Esturban, 24-years-old, of Dorchester, charged with Larceny Over $1200 and Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Cody Dinoi, 28-years-old, of Worcester, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Apheilia Wolfe, 25-years-old, of Hyde Park, charged with Larceny Over $1200 and Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Arturo Cruz, 35-years-old, of Boston, charged with Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Edmilson Barros, 25-years-old, of Brockton, charged with Trespassing.

Darren McFadden, 36-years-old, of Roxbury, charged with Larceny Over $1200 and Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Steven Soto, 22-years-old, of Dorchester, charged with Larceny Over $1200 and Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony.

Carl Rabouin, 45-years-old, of Boston, Larceny Over $1200, Breaking and Entering of a Building Nighttime for Felony, and Resisting Arrest.

My friend in Seattle said that most of the arrests there were for the locals last night. Friday night seemed like it was more pros (but not sure), but the last couple of nights have been the local idiots.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My friend in Seattle said that most of the arrests there were for the locals last night. Friday night seemed like it was more pros (but not sure), but the last couple of nights have been the local idiots.

Sounds about right, light the fire and leave.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Let’s hope the official one concurs. 

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Some cuck asked about the bunker. Seems to be a really important thing to ask about. Clowns. Including you. 

Lol cuck indeed. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is what I was worried about. 's gonna be burning even more.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Thank God they had someone do a second one.  Seems like the first one was setting up for some loophole BS to get these cops off of a murder conviction. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought it was done already and they dont jive.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This is what I was worried about. 's gonna be burning even more.

Just curious to see which GOP governor will be first to want to make daddy proud and declare a war against american citizens protesting.  Now that Trump made it clear what he wants.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I don’t know. It’s not something I really care all that much about. He killed the guy as far as I’m concerned. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Just curious to see which GOP governor will be first to want to make daddy proud and declare a war against american citizens protesting.  Now that Trump made it clear what he wants.

American citizens are allowed to protest. Why would anyone want to stop that? 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The first one was a preliminary autopsy. I don't think that either has had toxicology results either.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

American citizens are allowed to protest. Why would anyone want to stop that? 

Dude just can't get out of his own way..

:doh:

23 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This opens a really, really ugly can of worms.  The preliminary autopsy was manipulated to try to cover up the obvious.  The citizens of this country are not going to just shrug their shoulders about this. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This opens a really, really ugly can of worms.  The preliminary autopsy was manipulated to try to cover up the obvious.  The citizens of this country are not going to just shrug their shoulders about this. 

Are you a track and field guy because this is another huge jumping to conclusions?

20 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The first one was a preliminary autopsy. I don't think that either has had toxicology results either.

From my perspective none of this even matters.  The fact is that he was alive and healthy until they put him down and started restraining him via a knee to the neck, he begged for several minutes for them to let up because he couldn't breathe, and then he died.  Do we REALLY need something on paper to "prove" that the proximate cause of his death was a knee to the neck for 8 minutes?

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Are you a track and field guy because this is another huge jumping to conclusions?

The first autopsy said he most likely didn't die of asphyxiation. I think most people saw the video and thought "What!???"   Now that it's found out that the autopsy was 'wrong', it sure seems like funny business. Combine that with the lag in arresting the first guy and the failure to arrest any of the others, and this is starting to stink to high heavens.

Just now, Strike said:

From my perspective none of this even matters.  The fact is that he was alive and healthy until they put him down and started restraining him via a knee to the neck, he begged for several minutes for them to let up because he couldn't breathe, and then he died.  Do we REALLY need something on paper to "prove" that the proximate cause of his death was a knee to the neck for 8 minutes?

"We", no?   But the cops would love for people to think he dies for other reasons. 

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He was always jealous of the track and field people. That's why he tries so hard to compensate for it with his online persona.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well, no.  However it would have come into play during the trial.  So the autopsy does matter.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Well, no.  However it would have come into play during the trial.  So the autopsy does matter.

Yeah. It is important for the level of charges and for any sentencing if they get there.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It might have been a piece of evidence.  "From my perspective" means that if I were on the jury and you showed me the video of this man dieing, and then you tried to tell me the proximate cause of the death was NOT a man with a knee in his neck for 8 minutes, your argument would fall on deaf ears.  As a juror I get to decide how much value each piece of evidence holds. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I woulda been shocked if it didnt contrast the first autopsy.  Another thing Ive found kinda weird was the wording of "potential or possible intoxicants".  Thats not autopsy language.  Its either there, or its not.  If you have to wait on toxicology, thats what you put.  I cant imagine an actual doctor fudging stuff tbough.  It would be so easy to expose.  If it is found that the results were doctored, that would be one of the greatest travesties against race relations in our generation.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I woulda been shocked if it didnt contrast the first autopsy.  Another thing Ive found kinda weird was the wording of "potential or possible intoxicants".  Thats not autopsy language.  Its either there, or its not.  If you have to wait on toxicology, thats what you put.  I cant imagine an actual doctor fudging stuff tbough.  It would be so easy to expose.  If it is found that the results were doctored, that would be one of the greatest travesties against race relations in our generation.

It sounded like the preliminary autopsy put that in there because the police responded because of a 911 call. In the 911 call that drew police, the caller described the man suspected of paying with counterfeit money as “awfully drunk and he’s not in control of himself.”  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"We", no?   But the cops would love for people to think he dies for other reasons. 

Ex- cops. They were fired. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

BTW, these riots are all on Obama and his legacy, though the MSM won't follow through with it...

Obama, the media and the rest of Democrats escelated everything as race relations in this country...  Trump will get the full blame, but it is squarely on #44...

The horror!  How dare you talk ill of Saint Barack?  He worked tirelessly to ease race relations in this country.  

And as opposed to Trump who is hiding in a bunker, Obama would be out on the WH lawn, shirtless with .50 caliber bullet straps across his convex chest.  He'd throw the first grenade at the protesters; unfortunately having seen him throw, it would land a foot forward and blow himself up.  But he wouldn't be hiding in a bunker dambit.  :angry:

59 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sounds about right, light the fire and leave.

That's why they are pros. They goaded the Newbies (get it? 🤣 ) into coming out the next day and taking the fall.

Shoot them all.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It sounded like the preliminary autopsy put that in there because the police responded because of a 911 call. In the 911 call that drew police, the caller described the man suspected of paying with counterfeit money as “awfully drunk and he’s not in control of himself.”  

I guess that could make sense since the quote was from the criminal complaint and not the actual results.

Missed the point and verbalized a tragic attitude. The point was, BEFORE any cause of death finding everyone was screaming "RACIST! MURDER!" which, of course brought on the current 'Purge'. As I've stated many times, the actions could be wrong, the actions could be criminal and NOT be "Murder". NO ONE, not one single person I've seen on either side has stated the actions we saw were correct, in policy or even legal. But your attitude of, "MY MIND IS MADE UP! (regardless of the facts)" makes me overwhelmingly sad. My mind is NEVER "Made up" because that means it cannot be changed by facts and reality. This former officer was fired immediately, no process and no hearing, and was charged with murder immediately before there was even a cause of death. That should TERRIFY you, because if they can do that to him, they can do that to you. THAT is the point and purpose of having a system where you are innocent until proven guilty. Your attitude reflects that of EVERY lynch mob, who makes up their mind and now someone has to hang. I beseech you to reconsider.  

(My uncle replying to a comment I made on his Facebook. He's conservative and a former police officer in Los Angeles. I posted this to show that not all black people think alike.)

• Like 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

The horror!  How dare you talk ill of Saint Barack?  He worked tirelessly to ease race relations in this country.  

And as opposed to Trump who is hiding in a bunker, Obama would be out on the WH lawn, shirtless with .50 caliber bullet straps across his convex chest.  He'd throw the first grenade at the protesters; unfortunately having seen him throw, it would land a foot forward and blow himself up.  But he wouldn't be hiding in a bunker dambit.  :angry:

You can bet your candy ass he would have made a speech to the nation by now. And would have met with the mayor and governor in Minneapolis in the days following the murder.  He sure as hell wouldn't be telling governors they need to dominate and declare war on americans

• Thanks 1

As expected, all these arrested are mostly sub age 30 punks who have never seen a second of real discipline.