Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

Part of the media Bot message is to repeat those polling numbers over and over and over and over... because the more you repeat it, the more it ingrains in people's minds, and eventually some people may believe that he can't win and might not vote.

Good job @The Observer, you keep being you. :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think the opposite happened in 2016. We kept hearing how how Hillary had a comfortable lead in the polling and it made people believe they didn't need to go out and vote for her. 

Good job, JerryCvnt.  Keep being you. 👍

Newbie going high again. 

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think the opposite happened in 2016. We kept hearing how how Hillary had a comfortable lead in the polling and it made people believe they didn't need to go out and vote for her. 

Good job, JerryCvnt.  Keep being you. 👍

And he whines when others call names. So adorable.  

Just now, 12th Man said:

And he whines when others call names. So adorable.  

Jerry started it!!

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie going high again. 

Me thinks that if you put 1/2 the energy into spending time with your kids as you do worrying about my every post., all three of you would end up for the better.  hth

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Me thinks that if you put 1/2 the energy into spending time with your kids as you do worrying about my every post., all three of you would end up for the better.  hth

Imagine where you'd be career wise if you actually worked?:rolleyes:

Just now, 12th Man said:

Imagine where you'd be career wise if you actually worked?:rolleyes:

Scary to think what I'd own and where I'd travel. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You’re supposed to go higher. You’re doing it backwards. “We go high when they go low”. 

You’re supposed to go higher. You’re doing it backwards. “We go high when they go low”. 

Once again.  less Newbie, more children.  You can't expect your wife to raise them alone so you can 'own the libs' all day on a message board. You think they're not going to remember you ignoring them? 

A good way, especially in the city, to get people to hate cops a little less is to have them stop giving parking tickets. Take that duty away from them. You know who gets parking tickets? People that own a car. You know who owns cars? People with jobs.  

Just now, The Observer said:

Once again.  less Newbie, more children.  You can't expect your wife to raise them alone so you can 'own the libs' all day on a message board. You think they're not going to remember you ignoring them? 

You couldn’t keep it together with the one kid you had. Softball came first. Remember how your ex-wife used to complain about that? 

American First!:clap::headbanger:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Scary to think what I'd own and where I'd travel. 

You don't own 90 acres.  :(

You couldn’t keep it together with the one kid you had. Softball came first. Remember how your ex-wife used to complain about that? 

He's a selfish narcissist.  It's all about him.  

• Thanks 1

Fake News busted again 🤣

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

I swear to God he's campaigning for Biden.  LOL   One of the dumbest human beings on the planet. 

I find it hard to disagree with this. Trump just can't stfu, play things smart, and get out of his own damn way. Ever.

I agree with many of his policies, but damn, the mans personality disorders are really crippling. 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I find it hard to disagree with this. Trump just can't stfu, play things smart, and get out of his own damn way. Ever.

I agree with many of his policies, but damn, the mans personality disorders are really crippling. 

The smartest move the Dems could make it keeping Joe fat away from the press and letting Trump implode.

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think he is just is usually showing that he refuses to get beat up by the left. His defense, is waiting things out and then he attacks back to expose their hypocrisy. Think about the last 4 years of the left in attack mode in mass and not even coming close to doing their jobs. He knows the right had to carry the weight of the country while the left worked night and day, not doing what they were voted in to do, but rather to just dig for things on Trump. Which they could never find.

He will go down and the most vetted president in history. He has to be a dlck to stand up to all the shlt that gets flung his way. Anyone would be, else they would crumble. Which he never does.

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It seems that way, but his political instincts are hard to question based on results. He knows crime is going way up, and he’s standing in opposition to those  causing/ aiding it. He’s clunky and obvious, but he stands to be on the right side of the issue come November. It’s also why he has been yelling about opening the country back up. Most people want that.  But the other party is going to be the ones keeping it closed. He’s drawing a clear, stark line between him and them. If his delivery were more polished it would probably be ignored. I don’t like it either, I don’t need the bombast to understand where he stands. But he knows people will get pissed at the other side, and he’s presenting himself as the opposite.  

Can we expect our leaders in the House of Representatives to kneel for fallen LEO’s, soldiers or innocent victims going forward?   

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Can we expect our leaders in the House of Representatives to kneel for fallen LEO’s, soldiers or innocent victims going forward?   

:nono:

OMFG....family guy.....a PERFECT representation....

The hits keep coming!! :lol:

Fake News at its finest!!  

8 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Second grade.  The kneeler was in second grade once too. 

George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked at same club and may have crossed paths, owner says

George Floyd and Derek Chauvin, the former police officer charged with killing Floyd, worked security at the same local club for much of the year before their fatal encounter on a Minneapolis street last week. The owner of El Nuevo Rodeo said the two were in close proximity once a week for their Tuesday night shifts, though she did not know if they ever actually met while working at the club.

Didn't see this posted yet.  

14 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Second grade.  The kneeler was in second grade once too. 

I guarantee my 2nd grade teacher remembers me.  Her name was Mrs. Metrinko and she was gaga over monarch butterflies.  Our class project was raising them and each weekend, a student took them home to care for them.  They never made it back from my house because our cats attacked, mauled and killed them all.  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I guarantee my 2nd grade teacher remembers me.  Her name was Mrs. Metrinko and she was gaga over monarch butterflies.  Our class project was raising them and each weekend, a student took them home to care for them.  They never made it back from my house because our cats attacked, mauled and killed them all.  

That reminds me of the "that's not the same fish" incident that happened in 4th grade.  And I wasn't involved.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Didn't see this posted yet.  

It was learned early on that they had worked at the same night club.  It's posted earlier in this thread.  At that time, I found it interesting and said I wanted to know more about how much they interacted at the club.   Now it's looking like they did know each other and may not have gotten along:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-nightclub-bumped-heads/

1 minute ago, Strike said:

It was learned early on that they had worked at the same night club.  It's posted earlier in this thread.  At that time, I found it interesting and said I wanted to know more about how much they interacted at the club.   Now it's looking like they did know each other and may not have gotten along:

That does not bode well at all for Mr Chauvin

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not a big Chauvin fan, but good luck finding an impartial jury dude...this also illustrates one of my least favorite things about free speech and the media.

Santamaria said she had been paying Chauvin, when he was off-duty, to sit in his squad car outside El Nuevo Rodeo for 17 years. She said Floyd worked as a security guard inside the club frequently in the last year. In particular, they both worked on Tuesday nights, when the club had a popular weekly dance competition.

"Do you think Derek had a problem with black people?" CBS News asked.

"I think he was afraid and intimidated," Santamaria said.

"By black folks?" CBS News clarified.

"Yeah," Santamaria confirmed.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

That does not bode well at all for Mr Chauvin

Fockin spot on analysis.  Thank God Newbs is here! 

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Preach

Dude said more here in that minute than I’ve heard in the whole protest. Guy is nail on the head. Too bad he will be cast out and called an Uncle Tom by his community. They only care about black people dying when it has to do with whites, they are biased against their own. There’s a word for that. Racism.

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Preach

This guy should be front page story of every news agency for the next year. I want to see donny lemonhead interview him.

but Newbie told me not even a real organization? How can this be? 

Yikes......