Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Protesters take over Seattle City Hall

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Maybe he will. 

Doubt it. To idiots, they think it's about money. 

22 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Of course. Those are the only  quiet and safe neighborhoods. Let's keep them that way

That's why when I get irritated about housing prices I have to remind myself that it keeps certain people out

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

That's why when I get irritated about housing prices I have to remind myself that it keeps certain people out

Not just your immediate neighborhood. You don't want your kids going to school with them or your wife having to go to the grocery store with them. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Not just your immediate neighborhood. You don't want your kids going to school with them or your wife having to go to the grocery store with them. 

Yeah the whole area is really safe, not just my one neighborhood. North, east and west, if you go far enough, it does start to get rough, but they usually don't come into our neighborhoods.

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah the whole area is really safe, not just my one neighborhood. North, east and west, if you go far enough, it does start to get rough, but they usually don't come into our neighborhoods.

I'm sure you didn't work hard, sacrifice and be an upstanding American to get there. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cut off the weed and ship in fentanyl. Over in a week. 

Nah. Just utterly seal it off. Nothing in nothing out. Hell, even leavr the water on. See if they can grow their own food. Hell, I wish someone could get cameras in there. Would make a great reality show. 

If you guys set up a GoFundMe I'll wander into the CHAZ wearing a shirt that says:  "FFToday Hopes You All Drown In A Puddle of AIDS".  It's probably a 10-15 minute walk from my office. 

Would be fun to see the MSM explain that one when I get attacked by the mob.  Probably something like "white supremacist from an alt-right group uses homophobic hate speech and gets re-educated by peaceful protestors". 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

If you guys set up a GoFundMe I'll wander into the CHAZ wearing a shirt that says:  "FFToday Hopes You All Drown In A Puddle of AIDS".  It's probably a 10-15 minute walk from my office. 

Would be fun to see the MSM explain that one when I get attacked by the mob.  Probably something like "white supremacist from an alt-right group uses homophobic hate speech and gets re-educated by peaceful protestors". 

Don! Don! Don!  

Post of the year material

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, DonS said:

Oh God... If you did that, and they came here, holy sh!t. 

Wed all get doxxed and our lives destroyed. Except newbie. He'd probably get a cabinet position from Biden. 

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, vuduchile said:

My daughter is running around FB posting sh!t like this:

"Rioting and looting are legitimate and profound forms of protest against a system that values good and services over human life"

I've never agreed with much of what she says or does, but this is beyond stupid.  I admitted it in a thread long ago, but I failed as a parent with this one.  

It’s dawning on me that raising my kids in China isn’t as much of a mistake as I thought. And China’s problems are glaring, Hong Kong as I type leading the list.

47 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It’s dawning on me that raising my kids in China isn’t as much of a mistake as I thought. And China’s problems are glaring, Hong Kong as I type leading the list.

Oh yeah. Your kids won't get any warped political ideas living here. Not at all. 

25 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh yeah. Your kids won't get any warped political ideas living here. Not at all. 

These are obvious, less insidious, and more easily cured it seems to me. We’ll see how this goes. I was thinking to have my kids go in the Navy (not Army FTA) or National Guard to pay for school. But I’m reconsidering.  I don’t want my kids going to some leftist indoctrination mill. I may recommend to my kids to stay in China to go to school. They can afford it themselves just by working part time.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

These are obvious, less insidious, and more easily cured it seems to me. We’ll see how this goes. I was thinking to have my kids go in the Navy (not Army FTA) or National Guard to pay for school. But I’m reconsidering.  I don’t want my kids going to some leftist indoctrination mill. I may recommend to my kids to stay in China to go to school. They can afford it themselves just by working part time.

Send the kids home for school. Volty.

1. What do you mean you don't want an I doctrination mill? They've lived their whole life in the largest on earth.

2. Your kids have US citizenship right? Let them get a real taste of living in America. Make their choice where to live their lives. 

3. Education in China is a joke. You know that. There is a reason all Chinese elite go to school in America, and not the other way around. 

I think its really funny that the people who get ultra-offended at everything and try to ban / cancel people left right and center think they can set up a police-free autonomous zone. As soon as some of their members start offending other members, they are gonna riot on each other and tear up their precious gardens and barriers and start killing each other.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-jong-un-mia-sister-082941851.html

I was reading this story and thought it would be hilarious if people started attaching dropping leaflets on the CHAD to warn them they are in a walled police state or something.

Kim Jong Un Is MIA. His Sister Is on the Attack.
Donald Kirk
The Daily BeastJune 11, 2020, 1:29 AM PDT

SEOUL—The younger sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is taking center stage in an escalating, and very nasty, campaign against South Korea.

If Kim Jong Un Dies, His Younger Sister Is Primed to Take Over

While Numero Uno Kim Jong Un stays out of sight, 32-year-old Kim Yo Jong is putting her name on calls to punish Seoul.

The proximate cause of her orchestrated wrath is the success defectors to the South have had launching balloons to drop leaflets in Kim Jong Un-land that bear heavy-handed messages about his supposed ill health, his egregious human-rights violations, and the general poverty of the North Korean people compared to the luxurious lifestyles of the elite.

“I would like to ask the south [sic] Korean authorities if they are ready to take care of the consequences of evil conduct done by the rubbish-like mongrel dogs,” she said, professing to “detest those who feign ignorance or encourage more than those who move to do others harm.”

12 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I hope this happens in all dem controlled cities and seeps into the suburbs. 

Most of these cities have a Black person as Chief of police.

A couple of things on Seattle:

1. What event in Seattle kicked this one off? Oh, probably nothing.  Good thing these nut jobs are showing up at the houses of police to threaten them. That is going to end well.
  2.  Now the transit system which is run by and protected by the county is no longer transporting police. So, when the sh!t hits the fan, stuff will burn to the ground nice and quickly.

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

😂😂😂😂

Things getting tense at CHAZ!  These stupid MFers. OMG...you cant make this up.  Their fukin up being autonomous and peaceful. NSFW language.

:lol:

look at these fruitloops :lol:

the thing in the purple shirt with bike my be the best:lol:

42 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

A couple of things on Seattle:

1. What event in Seattle kicked this one off? Oh, probably nothing.  Good thing these nut jobs are showing up at the houses of police to threaten them. That is going to end well.
  2.  Now the transit system which is run by and protected by the county is no longer transporting police. So, when the sh!t hits the fan, stuff will burn to the ground nice and quickly.

Hadn't heard that about transit.  Seattle transit is a joke so I can't imagine the cops using it.  Are you thinking of San Francisco? 

It's clownworld in there. I hope Trump doesn't send in the Army ... unless it's drones with cameras that broadcast live. Chaz has the potential to be the greatest reality TV show of all time.

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Hadn't heard that about transit.  Seattle transit is a joke so I can't imagine the cops using it.  Are you thinking of San Francisco? 

No, Seattle. Most city transit will provide busses for police in the event that they need to bring in large number of officers to an area. Like if there was a riot or something. Seattle metro transit will no longer assist police with transportation. My guess is that the police will no longer provide protection for metro transit as a result. 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

No, Seattle. Most city transit will provide busses for police in the event that they need to bring in large number of officers to an area. Like if there was a riot or something. Seattle metro transit will no longer assist police with transportation. My guess is that the police will no longer provide protection for metro transit as a result. 

Ive seen this but nothing on Seattle

https://www.sfgate.com/commute/article/SFPOA-fires-back-at-SFMTA-protests-Muni-SFPD-15330498.php

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Gotcha.  I had read the report from SF but not Seattle.  Makes sense that Seattle would follow SFs lead. 

Cops don't do squat with metro anyways, as it's a homeless fare evasion free for all.  Glad I will no longer be taking the bus to/from the office. 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Probably not in the news. I have a friend in Seattle that is a LEO.

I believe you, I just hadn't seen anything on it.

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

I believe you, I just hadn't seen anything on it.

Yep, same here.  I've seen your mentions of having a friend out here.  I appreciate the info.  I'm surprised Mayor Jenny hasn't proudly announced this yet. 

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

What does your friend think of Carmen Best? 

Where are places I can go online for daily updates on Chaz hilarity? Anybody know?

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

What does your friend think of Carmen Best? 

Not sure. He said that SPD is a good group overall. He said it was the politicians who were making those decisions and he doesn't think it is a good idea. He also doesn't think that 100% of cops are good, but it is probably not a systemic issue. 

• Thanks 1

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan then appeared on CNN with Chris Cuomo and declared that the occupation could lead to a “summer of love.”

“How long do you think Seattle and those few blocks looks like this?” Cuomo asked.

“I don’t know. We could have a summer of love!” Durkan responded.

SEATTLE MAYOR CELEBRATES “SUMMER OF LOVE” AS RAPE AND VIOLENT CRIME SOARS IN ‘CHAZ’ UTOPIA

https://www.infowars.com/seattle-mayor-celebrates-summer-of-love-as-rape-and-violent-crime-soars-in-chaz-communist-utopia/

Utopias are sought mostly by great fools, though also by dangerous charlatans, and more death and pain has been brought down on humanity by the pursuit of a perfect world than by all other crime combined

They've got some rapper named Raz Simone who has appointed himself a 'warlord' which sounds to me like a promising title. I'm gearing up to become a big Raz Simone fan in the next few weeks.

14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

😂😂😂😂

Things getting tense at CHAZ!  These stupid MFers. OMG...you cant make this up.  Their fukin up being autonomous and peaceful. NSFW language.

Someone tell the sane black guy to STFU and go away. Nobody wants to hear him. I want to hear more angry ranting by the loud obnoxious woman.

Hopefully the Stalinists get fed up with the BS and kill off the Trotskyists again.

46 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

I guess the cops will have to get their own buses now. Oh wait, we are defunding them.  I guess it’s gonna be a long walk.  That’s why we call them flatfoot! 

The list published includes the following demands

"1. The Seattle Police Department and attached court system are beyond reform. We do not request reform, we demand abolition.

"2. In the transitionary period between now and the dismantlement of the Seattle Police Department, we demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely.

"3. We demand an end to the school-to-prison pipeline and the abolition of youth jails. Get kids out of prison, get cops out of schools.

"4. We demand that not the City government, nor the State government, but that the Federal government launch a full-scale investigation into past and current cases of police brutality in Seattle and Washington, as well as the re-opening of all closed cases reported to the Office of Police Accountability."

The post also lists 15 other demands about how the loosely organized group would like government to operate in the city moving forward.

The post also lists 15 other demands about how the loosely organized group would like government to operate in the city moving forward. These demands include free college, socialized medicine, and free public housing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/seattle-protesters-publish-list-of-demands-as-citizens-occupy-police-free-autonomous-zone

46 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

In law enforcement or a cop? There is a difference. A big one.