Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Keep America Great!!! Tulsa Filling Up With Maga!

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Liberal bot #137783:  Bzzt.  Check subroutine search for response to make republicans feel guilty.  Coronavirus cases in Tulsa found.  Guilt trip attack:  Trump rally will kill people.  Posting....

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:lol:

No uptick in Wu-Flu after Democrat endorced race riots but a Trump rally triggers an uptick before it even happens. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Not really what I was saying...more along the lines that people are risking death to go to the rally. I will endevour to make my stupid observations clearer in the future. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No uptick in Wu-Flu after Democrat endorced race riots but a Trump rally triggers an uptick before it even happens. 

They do their best so no one listens to them. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not really what I was saying...more along the lines that people are risking death to go to the rally. I will endevour to make my stupid observations clearer in the future. :thumbsup:

I prefer that rather than risking death to choke a wheelchair bound old woman and blast a fire extinguisher in her face,  or tear people's businesses to shreads all over the country, or take over downtown Seattle after shreading their businesses and then forming a commune to stew in, or beat up random white people. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

My comment was about the "headline", not so much about your observation.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They do their best so no one listens to them. 

It's comical at this point.

There was a time when Americans weren't this stupid. #MANSA

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What's the fatality rate for healthy people younger than 60 from the Chiner Virus?

Just now, Strike said:

What's the fatality rate for healthy people younger than 60 from the Chiner Virus?

Where would i find that information?

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Where would i find that information?

The interwebs?  I'll save you the trouble.  It's VERY, VERY low.  Here is the case data for Colorado:

https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data

There is a chart in there that documents death rate by age.  Bear in mind that the chart includes those who weren't that healthy to begin with, which as we know is the majority of deaths from the Chiner virus.   So we know the death rate for those under age 60, who are healthy, will be below what is indicated in that chart.  IOW, people really aren't taking much of a risk attending this rally. 

37 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Seriously. What an idiot

38 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Most fatties and unhealthy covid patients are democrats and far left losers. Nothing bad can happen if they are infected.

21 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Most fatties and unhealthy covid patients are democrats and far left losers. Nothing bad can happen if they are infected.

They could live through it? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Poor Honcho :(

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

They don’t believe in Covid so it’s okay. :thumbsup: 

I hope you posted with your mask on. :banana:Stay safe snow flake

• Haha 1

:lol: :lol:

Y'all still going with this?

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

The interwebs?  I'll save you the trouble.  It's VERY, VERY low.  Here is the case data for Colorado:

https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data

There is a chart in there that documents death rate by age.  Bear in mind that the chart includes those who weren't that healthy to begin with, which as we know is the majority of deaths from the Chiner virus.   So we know the death rate for those under age 60, who are healthy, will be below what is indicated in that chart.  IOW, people really aren't taking much of a risk attending this rally. 

Won't someone please think of the grandmas?

Like the old lady who was assaulted with a 2x4 by BLM protesters?

No not like that.

I dislike Trump just as much as the next person and think his rallies are incredibly dumb but we all risk death any time we go anywhere.  I know far too many people who live careful, healthy lives only to be dying of cancer now.  Life is too short, do what makes you happy.  If going to a Trump rally makes them happy then so be it.  If they get sick they'll probably recover in a few days anyway.

I would risk death to make sure Democrats don't regain power.

16 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I would risk death to make sure Democrats don't regain power.

This reminds me of the posts celebrities make about moving to Canada if Trump gets elected.

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This reminds me of the posts celebrities make about moving to Canada if Trump gets elected.

Except I'm going to follow through with it. The Chinabug isn't going to keep me from going to the polling booth.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Except I'm going to follow through with it. The Chinabug isn't going to keep me from going to the polling booth.

Oh.  Just referring to COVID then.  That's easier to believe.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh.  Just referring to COVID then.  That's easier to believe.

I live in small town America. We don't have Black Panthers with billy clubs at our polling stations. There is one retard with a Bernie sticker on his Honda Fit, but he doesn't pose a threat.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I live in small town America. We don't have Black Panthers with billy clubs at our polling stations. There is one retard with a Bernie sticker on his Honda Fit, but he doesn't pose a threat.

Be careful. Do a quick search of Bethel, Ohio. Coloreds are trying to take over the small quiet town. 

9 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

:pointstosky:

If he was a white dude, instant racist. This is how stupid the left has allowed themselves to become.

6 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Be careful. Do a quick search of Bethel, Ohio. Coloreds are trying to take over the small quiet town. 

A beautiful taste of their own medicine. 

I’d love for some investigative reporter to get the names of every attendee and figure out how many end up with Covid and all the people they potentially spread it to. 

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

A beautiful taste of their own medicine. 

Maga not taking it anymore. Very tasty! 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Maga not taking it anymore. Very tasty! 

We need a lot more of this. If they don't like what the USA is about, get the fock out.