edjr

Is it at all possible.... Bubba Smollet

Just now, IGotWorms said:

See that’s basically all centrist and not left at all. That’s my point, the axis is skewed. Free trade? Up until four years ago that was an across the board thing. Now it’s leftist? Despite Bernie Sanders and all those folk? Same thing with internationalism and limited government. I’ll give you pro-choice though, but honestly that issue doesn’t matter too much to me.

I don't pay that close of attention, I only know what foxnews teaches me

12 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It would be funny if another team was sponsored by the Fraternal Order of Police and their car was painted as a cop car and it just tailed Bubba the entire race.  

I just made a mess on my keyboard, and it's not because of pron for once :D

Just now, dain11279 said:

I just made a mess on my keyboard, and it's not because of pron for once :D

:clap:

I like Bubba and think he’s in the protest for the right reasons.  Not the corporate BLM and Antifa reasons.  

Some lone wolf dumbass did it.  Thanks Billie Bob, ya dummy.  

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I like Bubba and think he’s in the protest for the right reasons.  Not the corporate BLM and Antifa reasons.  

Some lone wolf dumbass did it.  Thanks Billie Bob, ya dummy.  

you're usually dead on with these things. i will trust you. :cheers:

LeBrion weighed in. But if Nike made nooses in one of their slave labor camps in China he wouldn’t say boo. 

Well since it seems most are saying Bubba did it, I'll go with somebody from Newman's team.  Just because it will be fun to say "Newman" again.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well since it seems most are saying Bubba did it, I'll go with somebody from Newman's team.  Just because it will be fun to say "Newman" again.

I don't think he did it. I just want an investigation before I call for NASCAR to cease to operate.

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

I don't think he did it. I just want an investigation before I call for NASCAR to cease to operate.

I mean if you want to go the responsible route, sure...but isn't it more just to wildly point fingers and assign blame.  ;)

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I mean if you want to go the responsible route, sure...but isn't it more just to wildly point fingers and assign blame.  ;)

how very 60s of me.

If I'm a white driver I'm staying 20 yards from his car. Youre house is getting fire bombed if you wreck him today. 

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

If I'm a white driver I'm staying 20 yards from his car. Youre house is getting fire bombed if you wreck him today. 

They are in Alabama. You're getting a case of beer and a hooker if you wreck him today. 

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

They are in Alabama. You're getting a case of beer and a hooker if you wreck him today. 

Good point. 

Alabama hookers....mmmmm...sure that's hot.

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Good point. 

This was bred in Alabama

3 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

This was bred in Alabama

She looks like a tranny in that pic :ninja:

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Good point. 

Remember Katherine Web?  Brent Musberger sure does.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Remember Katherine Web?  Brent Musberger sure does.

Yes, I posted about her 3 posts up

Just now, SUXBNME said:

If that’s a tranny then I’m queer as fock 🤯

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Yes, I posted about her 3 posts up

I wasn't sure if I could trust clicking a link of yours :cheers:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I wasn't sure if I could trust clicking a link of yours :cheers:

Understandable. 

5 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

A mouf is a mouf

How about Dee Dee gives me a boner?

46 minutes ago, edjr said:

How can you even form an opinion about it if you don't know the guy personally, and don't have any facts to base an opinion on yet?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

How can you even form an opinion about it if you don't know the guy personally, and don't have any facts to base an opinion on yet?

all depends if it fits your agenda.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know Jussie Smolett but I was pretty sure he was full of sh*t early on.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't know Adam Jones (orioles) I knew he was full of chit when he said people yelled the N word at him from the bleachers and he heard them and no one else did.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah. I guess we do have plenty of history of liberals lying about just about everything they can for some odd agenda. Whatever it may be. And none of it is to make our country better. Sad.

Any Nigerians in the area? A subway? 

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Seems fishy to me. Why would anyone who could reasonably access that area do such a thing? I mean maybe some crazed redneck fan, sure, but I don’t see anyone “inside” doing this.

I mean I know nothing about NASCAR or any of the drivers, including Wallace, so I could be wrong. But I also got a potential Smollet vibe.

I was thinking this too.   I gotta believe that they don't just let someone with a pile of rope in their arms (or anything in their arms) just wander into the shop part of the racetrack?    And there's gotta be a lot of security cameras around, right?    

Why won't they release a picture of the noose? Probably resembled a lasso more than a noose.

If you buy this story you're dense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I was thinking this too.   I gotta believe that they don't just let someone with a pile of rope in their arms (or anything in their arms) just wander into the shop part of the racetrack?    And there's gotta be a lot of security cameras around, right?   

Yup. You’d think, bare minimum, they ought to be able to get a pretty precise picture of who was in the vicinity at that time.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

I don't know Adam Jones (orioles) I knew he was full of chit when he said people yelled the N word at him from the bleachers and he heard them and no one else did.

It is noticable the blind spot liberals have on this stuff.    I pay attention to the follow up to news stories.   It's remarkable how many of these "hate crimes" turn out to be done by the people that were the supposed "victims" of the hate crimes, or done by or invented by people trying to get sympathy for the victims, or were just BS (like the "nooses" in Oakland last week).     I am to the point where I don't believe anything until I see a proper investigation has been done.  

Many on the left like to cite the "rise in hate crimes since Trump was elected" statistic.   But it's a rise in reported hate crimes, no statistics are kept for hate crimes that have born out to be legit. 

I live in the "most racist city in the US" (Boston).   I work with truck drivers, truck mechanics, and warehouse workers.    Exactly the kind of lower income, lower education types that are supposed to be the breeding ground for white supremists and racist ideology.    I am in a position where if there were any racist incidents - it would come to my attention.    I've dealt with 10s of thousands of people in my career.     The # of times I have seen an actual racist incident or dealt with a white supremecist?    That would be a big 0.   

All of those white supremecists who have been "on the rise" since Trump came around are as good at hiding as they are at hating black people.   I've never seen or met one.    But the left assures me they are out there.    

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Masshole said:

It is noticable the blind spot liberals have on this stuff.    I pay attention to the follow up to news stories.   It's remarkable how many of these "hate crimes" turn out to be done by the people that were the supposed "victims" of the hate crimes, or done by or invented by people trying to get sympathy for the victims, or were just BS (like the "nooses" in Oakland last week).     I am to the point where I don't believe anything until I see a proper investigation has been done.  

Many on the left like to cite the "rise in hate crimes since Trump was elected" statistic.   But it's a rise in reported hate crimes, no statistics are kept for hate crimes that have born out to be legit. 

I live in the "most racist city in the US" (Boston).   I work with truck drivers, truck mechanics, and warehouse workers.    Exactly the kind of lower income, lower education types that are supposed to be the breeding ground for white supremists and racist ideology.    I am in a position where if there were any racist incidents - it would come to my attention.    I've dealt with 10s of thousands of people in my career.     The # of times I have seen an actual racist incident or dealt with a white supremecist?    That would be a big 0.   

All of those white supremecists who have been "on the rise" since Trump came around are as good at hiding as they are at hating black people.   I've never seen or met one.    But the left assures me they are out there.    

It's not that they are just "informing" people that they are out there, they are running on that false narrative as an agenda. They think they are clever because if anyone stands up to them about that, their voters will immediately think, "There you go, another racist trying to hide the truth that they are racist by the very fact that they deny it."

And it's working to some degree for them but what they are doing wrong is promoting extreme violence now, to the degree that even liberals are coming out of their liberal coma and seeing the truth. Albeit not enough yet at this point. Liberals are like serious drug users; takes a lot of time for them to see the truth. If ever. :mellow:

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yup. You’d think, bare minimum, they ought to be able to get a pretty precise picture of who was in the vicinity at that time.

Agreed, there has to be cameras around the cars. And, somebody else said it earlier.  We have video and pics of everything, why haven’t they shown a picture of this noose?

There is a report that it was serpentine belt that was mistaken for a noose. Apparently the story is false but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true in a few hours. That or the story will disappear completely and it was a desperate attempt by NASCAR/Bubba to virtue signal.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agreed, there has to be cameras around the cars. And, somebody else said it earlier.  We have video and pics of everything, why haven’t they shown a picture of this noose?

NASCAR said they have less cameras in the infield this weekend than they normally do. How convenient.

Just now, tanatastic said:

Very obvious he put it there himself.

Well, ata  minimum, somebody he told to put it there.